Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Spade_Ladyz

Spade_Ladyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Now that makes scene.
    As I was wondering why the hell such an insane person as the OG Yeldria would be so soft to Lovia as they first met, probably due to the mixed timeline where she fell unknowingly, and treated Lovia as her second concubine. And yeah, I guessed correctly, if Yeldria dared to lay a finger on Yuriel, she must has been killed.

Just as those previous spoilers said, Eclot didn't give a damn about anything else but the Imperial Family. He wants to kill Yuriel immediately as Yeldria seems to be cautious of her, yet still obey her since she didn't allow him to end on that biatch.

So yeah, he's extremely loyal. Also a bonus with that annoying demeanor- he constantly stick to Yeldria and ask her to give him orders. He also want her not to be tolerant, as its may affect the Imperial Family's prestige and safety. He knew everything that happened in the Palace, and even though he didn't like how the OG Yeldria act, he would still do whatever she wants. Present Yedlria was so irritated by that neglectful bearing to the point she threaten him she wanted him to die, yet he didn't care at all. After all, he never cross the line and always give her a comfortable room.

Anyway, there's not much in this chapter. It's just Lovia flashback and how he met Yeldria, while he was exhausted by his tons of work, Yeldria came by and gently closed his eyes. Probably this was the time when the second Yeldria (that girl from Korean) in that body. Do you guys remember she was killed by the system in 5th Volume? I'm quite sure when the God brought her back to this word, she was in the previous timeline, where she hasn't reincarnated in that world yet. And that's how Lovia fell in love with her, not the OG Yeldria.

And the reason she was so soft and caring at the point cause in the future, Lovia will become her concubine, as when he rushed to her birthday party and told her that Yuriel was preparing for a rebel. He was almost beaten to death yet still tried to warn her about Yuriel. So at the point Yeldria finally excepts him as a concubine.

Also dang KakaoPage wouldn't lemme in cause I had no way to prove im over 15 ):< Godamnit!

Btw after reading lots of Novels, I've been wondered did they have issue with their sisters or what?? Not all of them obviously, but for example: The Villainess Reverse the Hourglass, I Don’t Trust My Twin Sister, and this one, too. Oh ma gawd just watching them scramble with each other scared me so much, thank god my sisters love me :sushi_chubby:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    All these new spoilers on Lovia's backstory is... adorable. Can't blame the overworked guy to fall for someone with authority to give him a legal break.
    You know what? He already won me over when he risked his life to warn her, but the backstory is the final nail on the coffin. Still, Nadrika and Ecklot on top, with Lovia and Seiger following up.
    Essen has been a disappointment. Gotta wait for that boy's development I guess. I mean, I know oaths are important at that era (and its because of said oaths and loyalty that Ecklot stayed when OGYeldria got her body back)
    Interesting lineup on book 2, MC despite being in prison will somehow end up helping Seiger in solving crime? I'm all up for it! Nadrika+Ecklot+Lovia vs. Yuriel. In theory though, other than her newfound authority, b*tch doesn't stand a chance already. She's up against a scholar, a magician, and a strategist/war hero. What I'm worried about is the fact Yuriel wasn't satisfied with the princess life, did she... ask any of our boys to sleep with her? *shudders*. Also not looking forward for her political like actions (if she even did something new)

Edit: Do we get a brief POV of Ecklot when Yuriel was announced a Royal? I mean, he IS the Imperial family's most loyal subject. He was, while pushing it, okay with OGYeldria (but I assume like Lovia, we'll most likely get him meeting MC first as well?) but Yuriel isn't

I second on the spoiler on how kingxYuriel ended up. He clearly was shocked by his sister's decision for volunteered imprisonment.

3. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please help me? It's kinda confusing, coz I know Lovia fell in love with the OGYeldria first not the MC. And he got heartbroken when the OGYeldria told him he's boring in bed. So I don't get it on how he first met the MC, not the OGYeldria, and fell in love with her.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Tt123 likes this.
  4. CrimsonShroud

CrimsonShroud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, now the author's comment of Lovia's first and last love being the same person makes sense.
    Because Lovia in the past actually fell for our current MC (due to some time traveling shenanigans after she dies and God's intervention) ,not knowing it wasn't OG!Yeldria then.

layyu, Th.ay, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  5. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I m seriously worried about daisy first that yuriel bitch is always there to harm her and bitch og yeldria is not kind hence daisy will be in risk.

beazacha, layyu and Th.ay like this.
  7. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoilers on how Essen and MC start their relationship? When did Essen realize his feelings?

miinamiii, Tt123 and tk_10 like this.
  8. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovia actually saved MC, as he blamed Yuriel and her accomplices in front of the emperor, so he discredited all their words. If he did not do this, Yeldria could actually be deposed (or even sentenced to death - that is what Yuriel wanted), as she could not brush off slave-killing accusations.

Conversations after the birthday party.
    After her disastrous birthday party, MC went to speak with Nadricka, Daisy, Ecklot, Lovia, and, lastly, emperor (right before entering the tower). She apologised to Nadricka, but he brushed it off, saying he will be waiting for her to return. Then she accidentally met Daisy, who was crying. MC warned her to not act like that before anybody until MC would return.

The conversation with Lovia I already posted, but one small detail - she actually didn’t tell him that she was going to be imprisoned, as he didn’t need to worry (for that reason he will make a great scene afterwards).

And Ecklot’s reaction (he's actually cute). Something is surely off (especially Karant part), but I don’t know Korean to fix it.
    And when I turned around, I found Ecklot, who was still waiting for me, unable to correct his distorted outfit.
    “I thought I’d find you.”
    “Your Highness, why… … .”
    “Let’s move for a while. I have something to say.»
    When I was alone with him after biting the players, Ecklot raised his voice as if he couldn’t stand it anymore. I’ve never seen him speak so quickly.
    “Why? Why did you do that. Why… … .”
    “Because I was the only person in charge.”
    “… … That can’t be a reason.”
    «Is it?… … . But I have never been a good person to be like you are. You know.”
    “What does that matter? I am-.»
    “I don’t want to be ashamed of those who serve me.”
    “It’s half a year!”
    Half-year confinement in the old, closed western tower. Actually, I can’t feel it. But anyway, it was the path I chose to endure.
    “Why are you angry? It’s not like you.”
    Ecklot seemed restless and disappointed.
    “There is something you have to do in the meantime.”
    “… … .”
    “Even if you don’t like it, will you follow me?”
    “What are you talking about… … . It’s not like that.”
    This time I could see for sure. He was confused. I laughed quietly at the view.
    «First, don’t do that next time.»
    «what… … .”
    “You swung your sword where possession of weapons was forbidden. Anyone can have enough problems at any time. Didn’t you cripple the old man’s only grandson?”
    “The Dominat has committed treason.”
    “Well, the truth is not so important anymore. Perhaps the Duke of Dominat will return the title and come down from the position of supreme minister. The privates will be confiscated, and some of the property will be returned to the treasury. And that will end.”
    “Why?”
    “Did you not see it either? Cutting off the tail. Your Majesty will surely accept the deal. In the first place, the grandson was doing it alone, and he wasn’t the one to do the work for nothing. Safety is the first person.”
    “… … .”
    “Besides, it seems like your majesty was guessing the identity of Yuriel. But he didn’t go out and take Yuriel away, he didn’t go out and make him an imperial family. I just left it alone. Isn’t that a typical person in power who doesn’t like things getting complicated?”
    Yuriel was quite fascinated by her heart, but it wasn’t big enough to put half a brother and sister into a secret room. Of course, what was inside Yuriel’s body was a completely different person, but I was the only one who knew it.
    “Did you know?”
    “… … By now, the Duke will be serving your Majesty.”
    “… … .”
    “Find the source of that “drug” deal.”
    I took out the double-folded note in my arms and handed it out to him.
    “It is a trading place I know. It may be a temporary base that keeps changing, but this is the only thing I know. It wasn’t the head, but it was the man who managed the branch. … … It seemed like I was in contact with the slaves.”
    Ecklot took the note and put it firmly in my arms.
    “You must act in secret.”
    «Yes.»
    “I can’t just see what I’m doing to cut my tail. Besides, this could be my weakness as well. So, you have to get into my grasp before anyone else. Can you come back and make it my first thing to do?”
    “I will keep it in mind.”
    “… … .”
    I glanced over the firm cheeks of the loyal one. In fact, there was one more thing to say.

“By the way, Karant Pacis, what is she?”
    «Yes?»
    Eclot seemed to be speechless at the moment.
    “You seemed to have a different disposition, but am I right?”
    “… … A free-spirited person or a natural and raised character is a right person.”
    “If you were, it would be like that.”
    “But why is Karant… … .”
    “Well, because she will be elected as the next great prime minister.”
    “… … what?»
    I laughed.
    “Turn it upside down once. They shouldn’t be making themselves too comfortable while I’m away.”
    «But-.»
    “Because she is a marquise, I have the right to act on behalf of the authority. Since the duke has gone away, there will be a crowd who will fight for a vacant spot, that was occupied for a long time.”
    “The child still has such a tactic—.”
    “All I want is to stir up the stagnant water and ask for some hot water, so don’t worry. And I think Karant will do it very well.”
    «that is… … . nevertheless… … .”
    “No, it’s okay. So try pushing it.”
    Ecklot, who hesitated, bowed his head.
    “I will do that, Your Highness.”
    He looks like me. I will keep the words spoken.

And, once again, one thing about harem, especially in later volumes. They are highly suspicious of one another, not like in a jealous way, but more like «does he truly love Yeldria or just conspire behind her back, waiting for the moment to kill her?» kind of way. As too many plots are happening at once, that mindset is actually justified. So do not expect brotherly or friendly love between them. They can (and will) team up, but for a short period of time and not all of them.

P.S. Duke's surname is actually Dominat, and his grandson - Arken Dominat - will be one of the bastards enemies.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    gracecfe, Korleone, noah21 and 40 others like this.
  9. onetwothreeena

onetwothreeena New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since in the novel, Eclot’s description is “loyal” to the royal family, did he also accepted Yuriel when she revealed that she is also a princess? (Accept = treat yuriel like a princess, follows yuriel’s orders, do not defy yuriel? Sonthing like that) If not, then this maybe one of the cases where we can say that Eclot really has some feelings for Ria and it is not only loyalty that drives him to act that way. Thank you in advance if you will be answering this! I really love your spoilers ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!

layyu, Jukki, miinamiii and 2 others like this.
  10. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the second part, I translated it as consistently as possible so that there are no doubts about what you are going to read, enjoy :D
    [

Everyone's favorites Elliot (Ecklot) and Nadrika, in the future all the protagonists will fall in love with the princess, Elliot and Nadrika will be the ones who treat her best, Nadrika is the most spoiled by the princess and is the first to call her by her nickname, Although in the future everyone will call her by her nickname, the princess will change her name at the end of the novel, Nadrika despite his appearance is a powerful magician who almost burns the entire palace when he thought that Yeldria had died in an attempt of poisoning and that he would be the culprit, Nadrika saves the princess by removing the poison, the real Yeldria takes it out on Nadrika in the novel. Ecklot was a gift for Yeldria on her 18th birthday, he always helped her by removing those who conspired against her, he felt hurt when Yeldria sent him to war, although if she had asked him to kill himself he would have done so, currently he protects the protagonist.
    Yuriel was the one who tried to poison the protagonist during a celebration, after the princess was saved from almost dying, Yuriel is killed for her crimes (yup, justice) the emperor also dies from poisoning, but they could not save him in time, Yeldria takes the throne in a peaceful way until the system decides to intervene in the game, the day Cairos stabbed Yeldria she died and Ecklot was only busy with the doctors to cure her but it was in vain, that insident was a small error of the system , the game stopped for that moment until she came back to life with the help of God (he is part of the harem), the bad thing is that there is another error ... the old Yeldria returned, now they both share the same body, the old Yeldria takes the reins of the body and hits Nadrika with a candlestick, the protagonist manages to regain control of the body and everything flows, her body begins to change and now her eyes are gray, her height also changed even though and she continues with her red hair, Yeldria has no more moments with God in the end, he disappears, Yeldria changes her name to one whose meaning is "God's lover". All her lovers call her by her nickname, although she prefers that the rest call her by "his majesty or highness" for reasons of authority and power, in the end her daughter is called Louisa, it is not specified which of the Harem is her father, but Louisa has the gray eyes of her mother and being only daughter is the heir to the throne
    ]

11. Gushishi

Gushishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for responding

Yeah, for the sake of the author's plot.

But, we can not ignoring the murderous intention from Yuriel/the maid to kill the FMC.... for god's sake, this is murder!

Ugh, it gets you itchy.

12. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, no, it’s mostly not like that.

Nadricka thought that Yeldria died and truly burnt the emperor’s palace, but it was due to assassination attempt (like bandits stabbing her), not poisoning. Though he still felt as he is the one responsible for MC «death». (She didn’t die, but mostly everyone thought she did)

Poisoning attempt actually happened before that, and has little to no connection to palace burning (well, except for Yuriel’s scheming).

Yuriel was also killed not because of this incident, but because she nearly organized a coup d’etat.

And from the moment God intervened, MC and OG!Yeldria actually did not share the same body, as he gave MC a new one (before that, they indeed had the same body). And this new body was shorter and had grey eyes.

Hitting Nadricka with candlestick was even before poisoning attempt, so yeah.

Nobody calls her by her nickname in the end, everybody, even her harem, calls her «폐하» (Your Majesty).

13. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me who is who and their appearance please :3 ? Cuz I mess up with the name;-;

14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This detailed explanation about MLs
    Maybe to add explanation about their physical appearance:
    - MC/Yeldriya: red hair, blue eyes
    - Villainess/Yuriel: long blackhair, red eyes
    - Essen Velod: red hair, red eyes
    - Nadrica: blonde hair, purple eyes
    - Lovia Juranne: yellow hair, green eyes
    - Eclot Pace: short black hair, black eyes
    - Seeger: black hair, yellow eyes

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  15. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally I'm able to finish at the last spoiler page.Hmmmmm... what's my thoughts in this:hmm:I think this is really good for all the people who wants drama drama everywhere~also its nice to know all the spoilers cuz it was able to quench my thirst for curiosity but in the end it's still not enough I'm currently reading on manhwa not on novel so maybe that's why maybe I'd like to see it with my own eyes.Thank you for the spoilers gahhhhh I'm excited to see the ML's regretting,fl's fake facade can be completely torn,mc bein high and mightyXd,and cute moments in the manhwa.The arts really doesn't let you down.Ahhhhh I kinda feel like the fl's ending is gonna give like the same vibe as the fl's the villainess reverses the hourglass if you haven't read that you should check that out:LOL::love:.Well for now I ain't gonna drop this cause I still wanna see the continuation imma wait for everything to unfold hope it's worth itblobmelt_thumbs.

16. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    As for ending, the thing I don’t particularly like
    - Her men are actually very dependent on her emotionally, especially Nadricka and Lovia. They literally think «to hell with this world if she is not here/if the world killed her». When MC died in 5th volume, they almost burnt the world down, directly (Nadricka; to bring her back no matter what) and indirectly (Lovia; to avenge her death and kill OG!Yeldria).
    - Essen thinks of her as his new home (instead of ruined Vellod), Cairos gave up everything to be with her (not that he wanted to be emperor in the first place, though), and even now (1st volume) she and royal family are everything to Ecklot.
    - All of them consider her as their world.
    - The most sane of them is Sieger, as he still has life outside his love for MC.

I know it may seem romantic, but it’s actually scary.

And I know you all are waiting for Essen, but he’s stubborn and conflicted as hell 'till the very end. So, their romance is a very slow slow burn.

17. lilyrose00

lilyrose00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone. I've finally managed to read till the end of the spoilers' page. Phew that really took me a while.

I have a question, and I know it seems silly, but is the novel really completed by now? Or is it still ongoing?

18. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as I know its already completed.

19. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It shows that he, Essen, will be the most difficult to attract to the harem haha

Numerouno likes this.
  20. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the main story is completed.
    Well, yes and no. He's surely among the most difficult ones.
    The most stubborn of her men are - Sieger, Ecklot and Essen, all for different reasons.

- Sieger actually knows that he loves MC, but he's not willing to give up his freedom and pride to be with her as her concubine.
    - Ecklot hesitates as he doesn't know whether he truly loves MC as a woman or he is just loyal to her. It's kind of frustrating (but still funny, especially when Karant or MC teases him) to watch. Spoiler - he loves her, but he doesn't know his heart at all.
    - Essen is conflicted. He loves MC, but he still has memories and nightmares about his dead family and friends. Even though he confesses his feelings to her, he understands that their past wouldn't let them be together. Until he lets go of his past, they won't be together.
    - The easiest targets are Nadricka, Lovia and Cairos, as they all know their feelings and are willing to be with MC.

Also, this is the end of 5th volume, not the ending of the whole story. In the end, they all (well, 6 of them) will be with MC.