Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extended Lovia's backstory from 1st volume of the novel. I tried to MTL and fix some rather minor inconsistencies, and I low key like the end result.

He was a successful bureaucrat. Although he was a nobleman, he came from a local family of the periphery. He entered the palace without any connections and was appointed chief librarian of the Imperial Library. It was the highest title that could be occupied by a person without a backseat in the imperial family. It was an important place to manage important document rooms that only the royal family could access. Yes, it was a job.

His abilities weren’t enough. There was just no place to go up.

High-ranking nobles, their children, their close relatives, and their vassal families have been stable for hundreds of years. Since it was a very peaceful country (lol), in the course of time the number did not decrease, but only increased.

So he decided to be satisfied with this success. Something like talent that would not be used was just buried.

That was it.

He gradually got tired of that life. The imperial library was not a place that anyone could visit, so he was always alone. The day is like that, and today is like yesterday, and every day weary him.

Then one spring day, when he covered his book in the corner of the library and fell asleep for a while. And when I suddenly open my eyes,

Taking in the midday sunlight, a woman was smiling at him with her chin on her palm.

«Who?…»

The eyes were still covered. He groped and clasped the woman’s hand that covered my eyes.

“Do not open your eyes.”

As he nodded weakly, his hand fell off. He couldn’t know how long he would have to keep his eyes closed, but it was somehow difficult to disobey the woman.

“… … Nice to see you. Lovia Juranne.”

As a slow voice whispered up his name, he opened his eyes with irresistible force.

But there was no one in front of me. He suddenly felt it. He’s in love.

It wasn’t long after that I knew who the woman was. The only princess of the empire.

He gave all of me to love the princess.

After passionate courtship, I was able to become a concubine.

And on the first night he was busy with happiness, the princess muttered naked on her bed.

«Bored.»

The prince suggested.

“Would you like to get stuck in my anger?”

“… … .”

«if not… … Try with another girl in front of me.”

He refused. I’ll do it only with you.

The princess did not find him again after that. Sometimes when he came on my feet, she mocked him with all sorts of words and showed him sleeping with another man.

Lovia never thought that he would be princess’ only man. However, he really didn’t know that he couldn’t have even a very small part of the princess.

Love made him an unprepared optimist, after which he lived a terribly rational pessimist.

He was the old toy of the imperial daughter. She put him on the shelf and never took him out again.

The fact that the princess took him as a concubine was only a vicious joke.

She never gives a concubine status to those who are eager to be, forcibly gasps those who don’t want to, and throws a frustrating concubine status at those who want to be loved.

Such a joke.

The more Lovia was hungry, the more joyful the princess was. Then she got bored and forgot. Then Lovia couldn’t really do anything.

It was an empty rejection.

So he met women. He spent the night playing with all kinds of women who loved him for a very short time, tangled naked.

Some of them showed satisfaction and wanted to continue the relationship. Some of them said they loved him.

However, that word always stuck to him as a dagger. Because it was a word he could never hear from the princess. Because it was a word that a princess would never say.

And he couldn’t tell them either.

He hated himself. When he was so disgusted that he couldn’t bear it, he met Yuriel.

Yuiel said it was okay. Even if you don’t love yourself.

So he could love.

He believed that he was in love.

Lovia is naïve and an idiot in love, Yuriel is a manipulative bitch, and OG!Yeldria is a sadistic bitch. Nothing new, though.
    Also, Lovia first met MC, not OG!Yeldria.

Edit: He fell in love after just one meeting, without even seeing her properly. How lonely was he at the time.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    TrinaAngel, gracecfe, noah21 and 34 others like this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 things that don't make sense:

1. Ecklot respects the royal family, and personally didn't like the original princess, but still he treated her better than the emperor:blobdizzy:, he dismisses the emperor for the princess. If you're loyal to the empire and royalty, you'd first be loyal to the current emperor, and not to his heir. Doesn't make sense.

2. Yuriel doesn't know that the current princess is her sister, as you can see in the manhwa. She's surprised and suspicious that the princess changed, plus other scenes where we see her thoughts. So, not sure if it's just a difference from the novel, but it's not as the spoilers say, that she asked for mc to be in the villainess' body.

P.S.: the emperor is too 2D and doesn't have any character of his own, he's just there for plot convenience. Does he care for his sister or not? Does he like Yuriel or not? There is no reasoning for his contradicting actions.

Minaeli, Niveis, puu264 and 4 others like this.
  3. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    From 6th volume, Lovia's first meeting with MC (MC POV during time travel).

I realized it was the Imperial Palace Library.

Library...

Someone comes to mind when thinking of a library.

I walked down there, as if possessed.

There was no soldier guarding in front of the library. The reason was unknown, but I stepped inside without worrying.

The inside of the library was empty. Since it was a library that only the nobles who were authorized by the imperial family and the emperor could enter, it was such a big deal that even when I was a princess, I had never seen anyone be here in normal times.

I walked slowly past the empty bookshelves. A lazy breeze from open window hit my face.

I turned over there.

At first, I could see his feet in shoes. Someone put two chairs together, stacked books, and was sleeping with them as pillows.

It was such a strange way of sleeping, that I laughed at the view.

The man had a book over his face. He didn’t use it as a pillow, but as an eye patch.

Not far away, I saw a wide open window. Pollen was blowing in with the wind from there.

A spring?

You are still a librarian.

I gave up estimating the time zone. I don’t know what the order is, but I must meet them once, before I can go back to the time I was.

If my predictions are correct.

This was the last time.

Six targets. That is the last turn.

“… … Lovia.”

Over the back of the book, which was half-slid on the back of his nose, I saw his sleeping and flinching eyebrows.

I took a seat across from him.

I watched him sleeping in the spring sunshine.

He seemed so peaceful. Although he confessed to me that this peace was boring.

I’m no better, drooping with boredom as he was.

But his face, I want to see it a little.

That was a shame.

The book that had been covered in his face slipped to his chest as if it had heard my wish.

A slim face. A blond-haired man with his back pressed against the book was slowly waking up, frowning his eyebrows.

What is revealed is the green eyes.

He looked at me in a daze.

It seems that I was laughing without knowing. Putting my chin on my hand, staring at his face like a fool.

“… … who?»

He asked in a frigid voice. I had nothing else to say. I reached out and covered his eyes.

Not yet, not yet.

Our meeting is still in the future.

He grope for and then covered my hand.

An unknown woman that he doesn’t know covers his eyes with her hand, but why isn’t he proteseting.

He was only bitter to me, and I didn’t even know he was kind to strangers.

“Do not open your eyes.”

He tried to push my hand down and stopped.

After a while he nodded.

Look at this. You can listen to me.

I slowly lowered my hand. He was still closing his eyes.

I think I will kiss you.

I laughed silently.

But instead I just decided to say hello.

With a heart that holds the sincerity of this moment and promises to meet and reunite in the future.

“… … Nice to see you. Lovia Juranne.”

I’m the one who never forgets your last name.

I hope you know that.

Hurry up, I want to meet you.

I repeated after him and closed my eyes.

TrinaAngel, fatbe, gracecfe and 39 others like this.
  4. miniee

miniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give us more spoiler about essen? i just want to know more about him? such, what will whappen to him in the future and how he realised his feeling ;) thank you:oops:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  5. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    I collected all I know about Sieger, so here you go again.

- A commoner and an orphan, lived on the street before meeting Leo Dippet.
    - Doesn't have a surname (alongside with Nadricka)
    - Loves children and actually raises some orphans (4 of them, if I’m not mistaken).
    - A great swordsman, maybe greatest of the generation (right after him is Essen).
    - MC lived with him (and his children) in 2nd volume, while they were trying to bring down drug dealers and slave traders (same people, btw).
    - Fell in love with MC during that time, but was bitter about his own feelings as he didn’t want to lose his pride and freedom and become a concubine.
    - After MC has returned to the palace, Ecklot appointed Sieger as a bodyguard to Yuriel (and Essen as a bodyguard to Yeldria; thanks, Ecklot). Yuriel tried to seduce him and bring him to her side.
    - Actually he has quite a reputation («a commoner who once climbed to the position of the imperial deputy commander, a commoner who was dragged into the imperial bed for less than a month, and the same commoner who was part of the shameful knights and then went under the second princess.»). Some even say that "princesses are sisters, so they have similar tastes".
    - He doesn’t like nobility and wants to lead a quiet life with MC (and the children he raises).
    - When he won the swordsmanship contest that MC held (much later, 4th volume), the emperor asked him what he wants. Sieger responded «the princess», meaning Yeldria.

P.S. I have a feeling that he will become a fan favourite alongside with Nadricka.
    P.P.S. And sorry to post not in order, but there is too much plot information and characters, and overall novel has 6 eventful volumes.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  6. miniee

miniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Maculan thank you for your hard working❤️

TrinaAngel and EliSen like this.
  7. Cheese Cake

Cheese Cake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I’m also really itching to know how Essen developed his feelings:cry:
    Please please.....to anyone who already read it, give some spoiler.

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember seeing a picture on Instagram at one point of a comparison of all main characters' heights. That was before I read the manhwa and knew the characters and I can't find it anymore.
    Does anyone have it?
    Otherwise, does anyone know the author's Instagram? She should've posted that photo somewhere

layyu, AnnHime and miniee like this.
  9. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he actually accept yuriel's advances did he also sleep with her?
    Can someone explain me this time loop, mc from past know she will meet him again in future and when awakes she don't remember anything about this and ask nedrica to help does that mean mc herself trap in this damn time loop and everything keep repeating itself like in beware of villainess where yuri have to suffer repetition of game and have to go through all routes but yeldria is a villain it means yuriel is the one who goes through all the routes and mc have to keep up in yeldria's body:blobfearful::notlikeblob::facepalm:

layyu likes this.
  10. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure of that. Still, by the time he became Yuriel's bodyguard he was already in love with MC (although he didn't want to).
    It's not a time loop, as it's not a loop.
    After Yuriel died, the system found a bug - MC in OG!Yeldria's body - and killed her. God brought her back to life and gave MC a new body, but for some reason he resurrected her not in the current time line, but in the past (in the times of the first emperor Karl, ancestor of the emperor and OG!Yeldria). She lived there with God for about half a year, met Karl and befriended a dragon (yes, a dragon). After that God sent her back to the current timeline (he stayed in the past), but before she was able to return, she met all her 6 men while they still didn't meet her: Cairos when he was a child; Nadricka and Sieger when they were boys/teenagers; Lovia and Essen when they were already adults, but didn't meet OG!Yeldria yet; and she met Ecklot while he was fighting a war.

So only after that, MC finally entered the current timeline, where OG!Yeldria is the empress regnant and everyone is fighting a war.

Radaa, TrinaAngel, Sadri and 57 others like this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers as always @Maculan
    Seiger spoilers especially makes me excited for his arc (I mean, tag team with MC, heck yeah! Ecklot better have a good reason letting him be Yuriel's bodyguard though. I mean, to an extent, I assume this will be one of the circumstances that will lead to Essen choosing MC but it still irks me that they basically sent the "best" swordsman to guard Yuriel. Even if Seiger already fell for MC at this point, I wonder why Ecklot didn't volunteer? I mean, his route is basically denied. Yuriel can't seduce him, they have to win over Essen, but if and IF Yuriel was successful, she'd have one of the strongest fighters by her side. Also... *squeals* I'm not sure if its because of Seiger being a commoner but HOW BOLD to ask for MC as a prize (though I can see a few people be offended with that but I'm certainly happy!)

TrinaAngel, layyu, puu264 and 6 others like this.
  12. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more like the moment for him to give up his pride and fully admit that he loves MC (though it is bold. MC was like "wtf he's doing").

And some more things about Sieger I forgot to mention above.
    - Several times he climbed a tree and entered MC's bedroom through the window.
    - Cheeky and likes to touch MC.
    - He’s a jealous type, but it was mostly before he admitted his feelings.
    - He doesn’t like Lovia much, as they are almost complete opposites.
    - But still, they (Sieger and Lovia) conspired to kidnap and kill (?) Yuriel.
    - He cried after they had sex for the first time (more likely 4 times in a row, but still).

13. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    And Cairos, 'cause there is too little information about him.

- His full name is Cairos Ariel Rothschild.
    - He's introduced in 2nd volume as an envoy from Rothschild empire.
    - He's the crown prince of Rothschild empire, the second son of the emperor.
    - He has grey eyes and long blood-red hair. Wears golden earrings.
    - He is very handsome and has unique (outstanding) beauty.
    - He’s known in his home country by his flirtatious attitude towards women.
    - He may look like a naïve, light-headed playboy, but he’s actually clever.
    - His childhood was not so bright. His mother died when he was little, and, well, she didn’t have a good life. (I'm not sure of the rest) She was a queen of neighbouring country, who was abducted by Cairos’ father and forced to be his mistress and second wife (?). She led a miserable life and died young. She also dressed Cairos as a girl and concealed that Cairos is actually a boy 'till her death. Also, she had red hair, and Yeldria somehow resembles her.
    - First met Yuriel (MC was imprisoned), but wasn’t interested in her at all. (She tried to seduce him, though)
    - Only ML who never met OG!Yeldria (well, before MC's death and the 6th volume).
    - Tried to court MC, and failed several times. After that she told him to wait, and he waited patiently so long that she forgot about him (lol).
    - He was still in MC’s empire when his father died (he’s the crown prince), so the emperor (Yeldria’s brother) bid him farewell. Emperor tried to throw Cairos out of the country in order to not intervene in internal affairs of a neighbouring empire.
    - Cairos made a great scene (really, it’s great). He announced in public if MC accepts him, he’ll marry her or become her concubine (he didn't tell her that in advance). The emperor was life «wtf» (MC was also like «wtf»), she’s the crown princess, but Cairos simply said «I’ll take off the position of the Crown Prince» if only she accepts me. If she refuses me, I'll take my leave.
    - Was the one who killed MC in 5th volume (system forced him to stab her). Couldn’t forgive himself, even though before her death she said "do not cry".
    - In 6th volume he became an emperor (he slayed his brother (?)); after MC got back, tried to pass his throne on her and make her empress instead of him.
    - The only one of her men who’s still involved in politics in the end. He has his own clique that wants him on the throne beside MC, but he uses them to help MC.
    - Has a care-free and cat-like attitude towards MC. Sometimes lazy.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    TrinaAngel, Sadri, fatbe and 56 others like this.
  14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically lovia met not mc in yeldria's body but in her new body since they both have red hair he thought it's yeldria.

15. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this!:blobsmilehappyeyes: Finally, someone explained her time travel.:blob_pompom: The spoilers about lovia got me confused on how the hell he met first the MC and fell for her rather than OG!Yeldria. :blobdizzy:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused. What was the 4x, the sex or the crying? The tree climbing is oddly adorable.

So just to be sure... the MLs jobs after becoming her concubine are
    Lovia is still the head librarian
    Cairos is still into politics and is technically still welcomed by his vassals an opportunity to return to his throne if he so wishes it.
    Seiger still does night patrol
    Ecklot stays as the loyal royal family knight, since emperor is dead, I assume most of his services are for MC and the daughter
    Essen gets a GD title if we follow the adaptation or just hones his swordsmanship (but Seiger can still beat him)
    Nadrika does... what?
    Any add-ons on God now that we have Vol.06 spoilers?

Btw, I asked this before but once Yuriel gains some power, did she sleep with anyone else other than Essen?

17. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  18. moonzilla

moonzilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the height comparison! Now that I got a better visual of their stature, my boy Sieger is a snacc. Kudos to our MC for handling that 4 times in a row :blobpeek:

19. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sex rounds, not crying rounds.
    It was indeed adorable; in that scene he interrupted her conversation with Essen (Essen was like "what is he doing here, he's Yuriel's bodyguard, not yours"), sat near her and held her while she was finishing the conversation. And then they slept together again.

They are not her concubines in the end, either semi-official lovers or husbands. And I'm not sure that they have a proper job (well, except, maybe, for Sieger or Ecklot).
    - Ecklot was helping OG!Yeldria to conquer the world for nearly 6 years (6th volume), fought the wars for her and obeyed her commands, so he's not considered as reliable for the new government. I don't think that he has a position of power, especially in the first years of MC's reign.
    - Essen is out there, helping to rebuild his ruined kingdom (not as prince or a king, though).
    - Cairos has no position, more like influence among nobles.
    - As far as I get it, Lovia and Nadricka do not have a position or a job.
    - Sieger has a some what strange position, not sure of that.
    Still, I've written this based on side-stories, that are all happening at different times. So, by the end (after their daughter was born) they all may have another status and/or position.

Yes, Yuriel tried to sleep around, but was not so successful.
    - She almost slept with Nadricka (2nd volume; thanks to Lovia for scheming; MC was furious when she learned about it, but it was necessary to frame Yuriel and get MC out of prison).
    - She didn't trust Lovia (after all, he made a great scene accusing her of lying in front of the emperor).
    - Not sure about Ecklot, I guess his route is terminated for her.
    - Cairos didn't pay attention to her. Well, he did to scheme (when she almost killed MC), but she threw him in the prison.
    - She sort of has several no-name lovers, but I'm not sure Also, she slept with Arken Dominat, who is a little shit (seriously, he was the one behind OG!Yeldria entertainments (drugs, orgies, slaves))
    - Most importantly (and it irks me to no end), she tried to seduce the emperor, even after everybody knew she's his half-sister (he was not against it, though).

20. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they remember meeting her when they were young just like how lovia remembered their first meeting? Did they get confused meeting the same Yeldria when they became adult, especially Cairos because he was too young back then?
    Did he also get confused why the hell Yeldria is in the war?:blobhyperthink:

lazynoodles, AnnHime, Jukki and 3 others like this.