Spoiler Forgotten Juliet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marleeze, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer is
    No

2. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, that is really expected author nim =)) . I also guess it is around 170+ chapter, it s impossible for them to be together so soon, i guess lennox need to work hard to earn again Juliet's heart. I am happy she doesnt has baby now because she is more free to do everything she likes. But indeed she loves children perhaps because of first timeline lost her child so now turn into children lover =)).. Thank foer spoiling

3. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for the spoilerrr:aww::aww::aww: and now Woww you make me curious:blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool:, how did lennox react after being rejected for the second time? did he return to north? and whether Juliet either fled or settled in the east????

hoangmai331 likes this.
  4. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    On the street Juliet was on the road from Lobel to Carcassonne.
    It was precisely above the mountain range.
    She shared her regretful farewell with her maternal grandfather, Lionel Lebatan.
    Lionel told Juliet it was okay to stay, but Juliet refused.
    She left Robell and headed for Carcassonne with Izak and Gray Theo the two cousins.
    After meeting Helene, izak's wife, I was going to go to Carcassonne, where the headquarters of <Mary Gold> is located, and stay for a few days before break apart.
    Thanks to Izzac's communication to Helene in advance through the communication port, they were able to plan to meet at the halfway point between Lobel and Carcassonne.
    "Incredible."
    Juliet muttered her honest feelings.
    Seeing the endless wagon and wagon procession in front of me, I could only say that.
    Gray and Izak laughed at her impressions.
    'I thought I wouldn't be surprised to see the people of <Mulpure Chamber> at Robel too.'
    I forgot.
    The top of <Mary Gold> means that it is a famous top that she knew long before coming to the East.
    "Juliet!"
    While watching a large procession, someone called Juliet's name.
    Before even checking the voice, someone hugged Juliet and released it. Juliet shuddered as if she was dealing with the person who broke up yesterday.
    "I'm glad to finally meet you, Juliet."
    The person who greeted me with a light smile was a woman whose short blond hair was impressive.
    In fact, when I heard about Helene, I thought of a charismatic beauty, or a female lead.
    However, she was a small, but somewhat give strong impression.
    "It's your first time going to Carcassonne?"
    Helene, twinkling her eyes, promised cheerfully.
    "We will be having fun!"
    Her voice sounded cheerful.
    She gave me a bunch of fun plans to spend time with.
    Juliet already liked her.
    Helene, whose short, sparkling blonde and sweet brown eyes are impressive, was incredibly cheerful as a mother with two mature sons, Gray and Theo.
    Helene, wandering among the upper carriages with a cheerful footsteps, looked like a boy from a distance because of her small height and short-cut golden hair.
    However, she was the top lord at the top of <Mary Gold>.
    The top of <Mary Gold> was the top of the scale among the three fingers in the East.
    Juliet suddenly remembered the people at the top of <Ashure Chamber> who treated her extraordinarily kindly when she was at Robell.
    "Then the top of <Silver Thorn>?" The upper part of <Silver Thorn> was a huge upper part dividing the eastern commercial area along with <Mary Gold>, and the upper part of <Amthorn> was actually the upper part of the brothers above <Silver Thorn> There was a story about that. (I'm confused :blob_teary:)
    It may be too much, but for some reason, it felt unusually from the fact that <Ashure Commerce> had a branch in Robel.
    "Oh, hmm. That's..."
    When Juliet asked, Helene gave her a forehead to pretend to be troubled, and then looked at Juliet with a friendly eye.
    'Aha.'
    Juliet quickly understood the hidden meaning of the gesture.
    In the end, it was a story that two of the top five who traveled the continent belonged to Lionel.
    '......If that's the case, isn't it really great?'
    No way the rumors are true.
    One day, there were many things about the whereabouts of Lionel Lebatan, who suddenly disappeared, but in reality he still ruled half of the continent.
    It's not as infamous as it used to be, but in a faster and richer way.
    'Ah.'
    Juliet, who had been thinking so far, suddenly became enlightened.
    'The Red King's Treasure.'
    Countless rumors about the treasure that thrilled people were obviously futile.
    The Red King must have found the most efficient and safe way to preserve treasure in the world.
    Juliet laughed.
    It was definitely a good choice to make the top.
    "I can't go back without my mother."
    "Just before coming to see Helene" Gray said so.
    With a sigh of unknown meaning.
    Juliet thought it was a respectful expression of a son with a competent mother. However, after meeting Helene in person, I knew it.
    It was neither flattering nor idiomatic expression.
    "Danju!"
    I could tell just by looking at the top people singing Helene from place to place.
    Helene walked lightly with Juliet, walking among those top people.
    "The fools bothered you, right?"
    Juliet laughed.
    "no, they don't."
    "i said Do not do that."
    Helene sighed.
    “I have definitely said to Izak. Please don't do that.” Helene wanted to make that point clear.
    It seems that it was the idea of my eldest uncle, Izak, who led the flimsy play at Lobel.
    "I said that you would be suspicious, and what would happen if you ran away because I was scared, and I was assured now that it would never happen."
    At Helene's words, Juliet laughed lightly.
    I wasn't scared and I didn't run away.
    It was that kind of suspicious, but.
    "he just little immature, your uncle." Helene sighed and shook her head.
    However, Juliet laughed a little because the way she spoke of her affection for her husband.
    Like the top lord at the top of <Mary Gold>, Helene had the talent to lead the conversation naturally.
    I wasn't really aware of it, but at some point, as Helene led me, Juliet looked around the ranks and exchanged eyes with the people at the top.
    "Did you already know Mr. Zakari?"
    Helene, who was ahead, asked cheerfully.
    "Yeah."
    Zakari, who was playing with her daughter Lizbell, found Juliet and Helene, and smiled and greeted her.
    "sister!"
    Lisbell, who was held by her father, waved her cute hand at Juliet.
    Zakari was accompanied by his wife at Carcassonne's superior council.
    Juliet, who was imagining a sad story after seeing Lizbell not telling her mother's story, felt like a mystery had been solved.
    'Looks like a weekend couple.'
    Juliet understood it roughly.
    "That's Shirley, our accountant, and next to him is Lila, Kite."
    As she passed by with a cheerful step, Helene pointed out the members one by one and introduced them briefly.
    "This is Felix, a veteran chaser. Oh, Marvin! Marvin is my personal assistant."
    It was roughly that way.
    Helene wandered through the carriages, briefly introducing the title and name to Juliet in the order of faces.
    There was never any lingering or clogging.
    'You're memorizing all the names and faces of this large group.'
    Juliet admired inside.
    It was then.
    Kururureung!
    I wondered where I could hear the roar, and I heard a loud scream.
    "It collapses!"
    "Everyone avoid it!"
    When I turned to the side where the sound was heard, a part of the pile of luggage on the carriage was collapsing.
    "Damn it!"
    Members who recognized the situation quickly evaded themselves.
    However, in the direction of the collapse of the pile of luggage, there were still a few people who could not escape and wander.
    "What are you doing without leaving!"
    "Jul! Hold on!"
    However, it seemed too late to avoid the accident.
    Everyone screamed in surprise and ran.

BRUK!

The broken rain line tightened again.
    Those who were prepared to scream at a terrible tragedy were briefly stunned.
    "Don't worry, Helen! I got it!"
    From a distance, I could see Izaq, holding a comb with one hand, waving his hand brightly. I don't know how that is possible, but just before the pile of luggage is destroyed.
    Izak, who ran to the other side, grabbed the broken line and pulled it.
    While Izak held on to the rain, the people who were almost crushed to death escaped safely.
    The frightened top people ran to help Izak with nothing to do with you.
    "lor-, indefinite lord!"
    "Huh?"
    "Now let go of that! No, no...!"
    "You have to let go slowly!"
    "Ahhhhhh!"
    "I can't live, really------"
    Helene murmured in her head, and Juliet, who was standing next to her, listened carefully.
    "But that's quite cute."
    Helene sighed and shook her head.
    Juliet smiled little, thinking it was worth knowing what the couple was like.
    "Essell!"
    When the members who were carrying the fallen boxes called for someone, a man suddenly appeared from the gap in the pile of luggage.
    He was a slender and tall man, but when he heard an explanation, he nodded and reached out for Jim.
    Pot!
    A white light flashed momentarily from his fingertips.
    Juliet saw it and opened her eyes.
    This time the other side called him.
    "Essel! Take a look here too!"
    "It wasn't the Vice-General who complained that every step of the reinforcement magic slowed down."
    "That's then!"
    Essell, with a somewhat nervous impression, seemed to walk around the procession and cast reinforcement magic like that. '
    Juliet was nervous and stepped back before even being introduced to him.
    'Wizard!'
    The moment she met his eyes, the sound of the butterflies was so excited that began to run wild in her head.
    My head was irresistible.
    'Quiet.'
    Juliet quietly spoke to the butterflies and calmed them down.
    '.......Is that person also the top person?"
    "Yes, I'll introduce you. Essell!"
    When Helene called, a man named Essell jumped out of the wagon and slowly approached them.
    "This is our wizard, Esselid. He's a hidden talent."
    When Helene introduced the man, his curiosity pale green eyes turned to Juliet.
    He politely asked Juliet to shake hands.
    "Esselid."
    "......Juliet."
    It wasn't strange that there was a wizard at the top.
    It looks too young for a wizard, but this is the eastern part, and the tower was at the eastern end.
    The wizard was a great power for the top man who had to move through the forest path, who did not know when he would be attacked.
    In the east, it was heard that when moving, they hired magicians instead of mercenaries to prepare for the attack of a thief.
    Of course, the scarcity of the wizard was about a hundred times that of a normal swordsman, so the cost of hiring him would be insignificant, Juliet guessed.
    On the outside, she pretended to be okay, but Juliet was a little nervous as she held the hand of Essell that had been put out.
    The only wizards she met were court wizards.
    The court wizards usually fit the image of a'wizard' that people commonly think.
    The elderly, wearing fancy robes, growing white beards, and usually stuck in the basement of the imperial palace.
    All they did was go to big events such as New Year's Day once or twice a year to pretend to be stern and do fireworks.

"Never be alone with the wizard. It's dangerous."

So, despite Lennox's warning, Juliet didn't feel much of a crisis.
    Whenever I see the court wizards celebrating fireworks from a distance, I wonder,'Is there the only magic that they know how to do?' I thought about it.

"You must not be caught by a wizard."
    Lennox said to Juliet.
    His explanation was intuitive.
    Butterflies basically eat people's emotions, but people's emotional energy is actually the same as magical power.
    Is it diluted magic?
    Because of this, he explained that if you meet wizards who have more magic than ordinary people, her butterflies will really want to hold a blood festival.
    But then it’s not that she should be afraid of the wizard,
    Shouldn't the wizards be afraid of her?
    When she asked so, Lennox laughed.

"They will want to dissect you even by throwing your coworker as bait in front of you."

In short, if you don't want to be a rare experimental material, you shouldn't be preemptive.
    In fact, Lennox prevented Juliet from meeting the wizard several times due to the work of the manor.
    Contrary to concerns, however, Essell did not show any signs of polite greetings with Juliet.
    I didn't even think I had noticed something strange.
    He was just polite to say that he was a nephew of the superior lord and soon returned to his seat.
    'It's different from the image I thought.'
    I thought the wizard was kind of stuck in a tower and would do some suspicious research.
    However, the wizard in front of her, Esselid, also looked good at sociability.
    '.......Well done wearing gloves. Be careful, I don't do anything.'
    Since she had been on horseback so far, Juliet was in a riding suit with her head tied together.
    Leather boots and gloves were also worn.
    'you don't know what will happen, so you shouldn't take it off.'
    Juliet quietly raised her alertness.
    The Emmacha trip was more fun than expected.
    The top people were always lively, and there was no time to get bored with a large number of people moving together.
    It feels like camping.
    It was also fun to be able to ride a horse after a long time.
    "Would you like to play to the hill over there?"
    Juliet on the saddle pauses for a moment and fixes her hair, while Gray drove the horse closer.
    Juliet glanced at a large fir tree on the hill and agreed.
    "Okay."
    Then Gray, who glanced over Juliet's shoulder, smiled meaningfully.
    "Shall I bet? The latest of the three will be the one who arrives first."
    Three?
    "Why three?"
    Juliet asked, confused. Then Theo's voice came from behind her back.
    "I like it! Then start!"
    "Hey! It's a foul!"
    Following Theo, who replied coldly and hit it first, Gray also jumped ahead.
    Juliet, who was tying her hair, was the latest to start.
    However, Juliet wasn't impatient and struck a lot of joy. (I'm so soft when i know juliet don't feel lonely at all)
    The sturdy horses carrying the two brothers stretched their long legs and struck forward without hesitation.
    "careful!"
    The horse carrying Theo passed by the side of the rattling cart. Gray's gray horse, which was frighteningly chasing right behind him, was intercepted by an intermittent difference.
    Theo, who confirmed it with a side glance, smiled of conversion.
    'Isn't it too easy?'
    Juliet didn't see anything like that shadow all the way back from the start.
    It was the same with the pretty Gray.
    'If it's like this, it's my victory!' Soon the target point, a large fir tree, came into view.
    Theo, foreshadowing victory, grew upset.
    When you are wondering whether it would be better to jump once and look back at the moment you go around the goal.
    The golden figure suddenly jumped into his sight.
    "uh?"
    I almost bumped into it.
    "this!"
    Theo reflexively pulled the reins.
    Without missing the gap, a golden horse that suddenly appeared passed the fir tree first.
    A little past the arrival point, the rider of the golden horse calmly calmed the horse and looked back with an elated expression.
    It was Juliet who covered the very pose Theo imagined.
    "This is ridiculous!"
    Gray that followed was also a shocked expression.
    Theo, confused, passed the finish line the latest by horse.
    "What kind of foul did you use?"
    "I'm so sure that you have been in the back!"
    "......again!"
    Juliet laughed when he saw the two brothers' faces of surprise.
    Just now.
    Izak approached as Juliet stroked a docile mare with smooth golden fur.
    "This is Apple."
    Apple, a three-year-old mare, was scared, but even when he first saw Juliet, he didn't seem to hate it.
    When Juliet gave out the apple she was holding in her hand, he ate it completely.
    "Can you ride horses?"
    Izaq, my uncle, asked as if worried. It was clear that he had deliberately picked a gentle Apple.
    "Yes, don't worry."
    Juliet laughed and wiped Apple's throat.
    All the horses at the top of <Mary Gold> were big and strong.
    On the other hand, small horses often pass through narrow places
    'It seemed to be the purpose of burning members for a while.
    Juliet recognized Apple at a glance the moment she looked at it.
    'It's an Armas paper.'
    The horses of the Armas species are docile and small, but they are famous for their surprisingly good jumping power.
    It was only on the straight course that the big horses couldn't help but be pushed by the big horses, but on the narrow mountain path and the complicated course where carts were to be avoided, the big horses couldn't be matched.
    Northern Calon had the largest racetrack on the continent.
    And Juliet has seen many horses of the Armas species, who each win the hurdle race.
    She only took Apple's advantage.
    But Juliet didn't tell the end how she was able to win the bet.
    After the horseback riding bet, Juliet would ride a horse if she was willing to speed up and run to the front of the procession, and if Apple was tired or wanted a little rest, she came back to the back of the procession and walked.
    Juliet was now sitting upside down at the back of the cart and drinking tea.
    Apple was given a lump of sugar as a reward.
    Apple ate sugar cubes slowly and happily.
    "What? What's the secret?"
    "You were cheat, right?"
    Theo and Gray alternately behaved tenaciously, but Julien sips slowly.
    "I won't say it."
    Gray, exhausted from sapphire, grew dim, and Theo give death glared at Juliet.
    Izak laughed when he saw it.
    "Apple is great to beat the war horses."
    Juliet's eyes narrowed.
    Theo and Gray shut their mouths with girezelin expressions.
    Warhorses. It must have been decided from the beginning and asked to race.
    "If you are warhorses, are those horses from Carcassonne?"
    "Yes. The horses from Carcassonne are famous. The Imperial Army also buys a huge number every year."
    "So it turns out there was a barracks in Carcassonne?
    "right."
    "How else do you know that?"
    Gray asked as if it were strange.
    Instead of answering, Juliet was dazzled with an ambiguous dress.
    'Come to think of it.'
    It only came to me when I came nearby, but Juliet had a person she knew in Carcassonne.
    'I don't know if he think so either, but...
    It was pretty close to Juliet.
    Vicente Bowman.
    A man who was once her fiance.
    Of course, since the death of the Counts of Monads seven years ago, the relationship has ceased.
    Since I was a 10-year-old child, I was a fiancée with each other, but I don't know what happened after that.
    I never exchanged a separate marriage letter, but it was okay to assume that Juliet's relationship with Bowmang ended seven years ago.
    Rather, the Marquis of Bowman may have been relieved.
    I don't know what would have happened if I had sent my son to the Countess of Monad, who had no son.
    Juliet really had no idea about Vicente Bowman.
    To put it a bit bitterly, her fiancée, who was four years older than her, was a man of little business except for a smooth face.
    In addition, when I accidentally heard rumors in my first life, I heard that he was disgraced and died after gambling.
    Someday, after Juliet followed Lennox to the north, there was a chance that she almost accidentally ran into a banquet.
    However, when he and her eyes meet from the distance, Vicente first moved away as if unpleasant.
    I haven't met him since then.
    It's just happened that he was in Carcassonne.
    The last time I heard the story was two or three years ago, so I thought he might not be in Carcassonne by now.
    Juliet suddenly became curious.
    'When was Vincente dying?'

Teng! teng! teng!(sorry lol)

When the bell rang from the front, the wagon line slowly stopped.
    Juliet even felt regret when she heard that there were two days left before arriving in Carcassonne.
    Helene, who was listening to Juliet, laughed as she said that feeling.
    They were on a pause to take a break while avoiding the passing drizzle.
    The horses were given rest and food, and the people were given warm tea.
    "It's surprising."
    "What?"
    "Actually, I was a little worried before I met you."
    Helene looked unsure how to say it.
    "As you can see-"
    Holding up her index finger, Helene turned her right hand round and round, as if looking for something, and pointed at a place.
    At the tip of the finger were Helene's two sons. Gray was running, giggling.
    "Gray LeBataan, you bastard damn it!"
    Theo was angry with something.
    It was obvious that he was fighting with something childish again, even if she didn't know what it was.
    It was incredibly childish to be both adults.
    The people around the top of <Mary Gold> did not pay attention as if it was a familiar view.
    "In such an environment, what if you hate it? I've never raised a girl." Helene shrugged.
    "Lilian also liked to travel by carriage."
    Juliet was also surprised by that.
    "Have you ever met my mother?"
    "Sure."
    Helene gladly affirmed.
    "Lillian is not as big as you are now. It must be when she was younger than you."
    It turned out that Izak was Lionel's eldest son, and Lilian was the late youngest daughter.
    Izak and Lilian have a lot of age differences, so if Izak married Helene early, it wasn't impossible.
    A small, hard and shiny person, full of energy and still standing, Juliet suddenly thought that maybe Helene might be a lot older than her guess.
    "It was a tremendous tomboy..."
    Throughout the meal, Izak and Helene laughed joyfully and told a bunch of stories about Lilian.
    "She can ride horses so harshly."
    Helene got up from her seat and tapped Juliet's nose lightly and laughed.
    "You look a lot like your mother."
    The drizzle that had been falling from dawn stopped with pleasant moisture.
    The party was in a hurry to organize the procession and prepare for departure.
    "Lord ! Supreme Lord!" (Anyone know how interpret danju-nim in english?)
    That was the case until one of the upper squad members in the day-ripe uniforms from far away hurried to the horse.
    The horse barely stopped right next to them.
    Was it quite urgent?
    The member jumped off the horse and almost rolled.
    Helene, who didn't have both hands lightly on her waist, slightly sharpened her eyebrow.
    "What's wrong with this fuss?"
    "that-"
    The member, who was breathless, barely gave out the paper he had in his hand.
    Helene snatched the paper.
    At first glance, seemed thats must be written down an urgent news.
    Helene, who quickly read down, said the next moment.
    "Oops, shit-"
    Izzak was amazed and quickly noticed Juliet.
    "Ah, should I go inside and talk, Helen?"
    For the next few minutes, Helene and Izak talked seriously.
    At first glance, there seemed to be a problem with another branch at the top.
    After bringing together the generals and other people at the top, they quickly exchanged opinions, and then Helene approached Juliet, who was standing in a distance.
    "I'm sorry, Juliet. I think I should be away with your uncle for a while. Could u be with Theo?"
    ......With whom?
    Whether Juliet and Theo both had similar expressions at the same time, Helene, who saw both faces, added hastily.
    "It probably won't take long. Our wizard, Esselid, will stay with you." (lol there's no better option)
    Helene was a reassuring addition to Juliet, but for Juliet it wasn't a better option.
    It was the difference between whether she was left alone with her growling cousin, or whether three wizards were left there.
    But i'm not a child.
    Juliet didn't want to get in the way of Helene and Izak's work with only personal feelings. I didn't even want to lift the burden.
    "Of course it's okay."
    "Really?"
    "Yes, it's urgent, but you have to go. I'm not a kid."
    Theo said, "Why doesn't my doctor ask?" While muttering something like this, he was beaten by Gray.
    Helene and Izak began preparing to leave.
    Overall, amidst the hustle and bustle, Juliet was stroking Apple with nothing to do.
    "Is it gray go too?"
    "Yes, that's what it is."
    As if this was familiar, Gray was waiting for his parents after skillfully taking care of his team members and preparing to leave faster than anyone else.
    "What is it?"
    Juliet asked without expectation.
    In fact, I thought the answer wouldn't come back, saying that I would not know even if they explained it as a professional field.
    Juliet was also an outsider in this work, so there was a problem with the work that the top was going on with a rough glance.
    But Gray explained it unexpectedly and willingly.
    "Do you know mermaid silk?"
    "Yes. I know."
    Mermaid silk was a rare fabric found only in the South Sea.
    As the name suggests, it was not related to mermaids, but it was a fabric made from jellyfish named mermaid jelly.
    It was lighter and more durable than the commonly known silk, and it was the best with its subtle gloss.
    However, because there is a limit to the amount of suction, it is not easy to buy even if you want to buy it. It was a high-quality fabric with a price that was really called it.
    "Is that so? Then it will be easy to explain."
    Gray smiled and explained briefly.
    It was about this.
    Not long ago, the top of <Mary Gold> received a large amount of high-quality fabrics such as mermaid silk from a family.
    From the polar regions to the South Sea, it was possible to digest the order because it is the top of <Mary Gold>, which boasts the widest distribution network and high credibility in this field.
    "In fact, it's not just mermaid silk."
    Diamond wool, wolfram wool.
    All of the fabrics Gray said were top-notch.
    Juliet, listening silently, looked at her head.
    "Are all the finest fabrics?"
    "Yes, how do you know?"
    Gray looked a little surprised.
    It was natural that he was curious.
    Mermaid silk and bisque lace are also popular items in institutional diplomacy. They are the best fabrics to hit when making dresses, so if you're only interested in a little, you might be familiar with them.
    However, things like diamond wool and wolfram wool were materials that were unfamiliar to those who had no professional knowledge of fabrics.
    "I just know. I picked up a lot from here and there."
    Juliet laughed and groaned.
    In fact, diamond wool was also the most popular fabric in the north.
    Because winter in the north is severe.
    The northern nobles did not spare money to somehow find a fabric that was thin, light, and excellent in thermal insulation.
    When Gray heard Juliet's words, he wasn't very suspicious.
    "But today we have a problem."
    It was revealed that the supplier suddenly changed words and could not supply the cloth at the agreed price.
    In some cases, it will be solved by the agent, but there is a problem with the terms of the contract.
    So he said that Helene, the owner of the top, had to go directly.
    Juliet, who was listening to him, asked what she had been curious about.
    "By the way, did all those orders come from one place?"
    "Yes, it's a wedding."
    It's a wedding.
    If you think about it, it's worth it.
    For weddings, the finest fabrics will be used, and if the ceremony is to be enlarged, there are often dozens of suits for the groom and the bride.
    But these days, it's hard to see such a luxurious wedding.
    Juliet thought it was a very grand wedding, even if you didn't know which family it was.
    'Where does it seem to be royalty?'
    "Yeah. Actually, it's not just our side. Rentor's jewelers must be insane by now. The order went a lot."
    We should have made that order too.
    Gray mumbled with a face that said it was unfortunate.
    "Wow." Juliet was a little interested.
    Ordering a bunch of high-quality fabrics through the top of <Mary Gold> and ordering jewelry at Rentor, the largest jewelry auction house in the continent.
    I don't know what kind of wedding it was, but it was obvious that they were preparing for a wedding on a continental scale.
    "So who the hell are they, the customer who rushes to marry?"
    "Oh, this is a business secret, so my mother told me not to disclose it."
    He said that, but Gray was already eager to talk.
    Gray pretended to be alert and exaggeratedly looking around.
    "Ehm." Then he gestured to Juliet to come closer.
    Juliet smiled and leaned towards him.
    Gray whispered around.
    "It's the Duke of Carlisle."
    ".......Yeah?"
    "The Duke of Carlisle."
    In an instant, Juliet's face turned pale.

Dung dung dung

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  5. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a kiss scene, where Roy's name is called. I only read the conversation scenes, and didn't understand much of the narrative of the story. Where Lennox asked "did you like those bastard? those wolf beast"

"Roy is my friend"
    "you think he's your friend, did you think he think the same way?" Lennox getting jealous in this chap. Be patient guys, i haven't reach that part too. Just read briefly when i capture pic from kakao

6. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much, no need to hurry:blobokhand:, I will waiting for your translation:cookie::cookie::cookie:

7. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for her. If it's easy to get her back he would not appreciate her the way she deserves

Cerealisa likes this.
  8. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers~ Cerealisa~ :aww::aww::aww:
    MVP award goes to you awesome peps.

Only know you love her when you let her go
    And you let her go

Always reminds me of this line...
    Not exact, but yeah

:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:Angsty~

Cerealisa likes this.
  9. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    awwww thank you for spoiler, i am waiting for this everyday .

_EyeCandy_ and Cerealisa like this.
  10. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    "......Ah."
    As her reaction was completely different from what he expected, Gray took a puzzled look.
    "You don't know? The Duke family of Northern Calon. Isn't it famous in the capital?"
    Juliet laughed silently.
    Lionel said that all her cousins knew about Juliet was that she had lived in the capital.
    "No. That's right, it's famous."
    "But why is the reaction?"
    "Just, a little... I'm surprised."
    Juliet smiled.
    "Yes. We were a little suprised too."
    Gray contemplated for a moment and rubbed his chin.
    "If its the duke, the opponent must be a great family, but it's still unclear which family the priest is from."
    "...."
    Of course.
    Lennox Carlyle's wife is a woman with no known family or status.
    And the Duke of Carlisle will forbid her from even getting into people's mouths.
    Unlike anyone who didn't care and neglected even if he was struck by blood.
    "Juliet?"
    After Juliet's head wasn't talking for a while, Gray carefully called her.
    "Juliet, have I ever made a mistake?"
    Gray tilted his head with an anxious look.
    "......No. Wait a minute. I left something."
    Juliet hurried out of the spot, making any excuses.
    I walked a little as far as I could get, and it was in front of the cart with her luggage.
    Juliet opened the carriage door and found the luggage bag without much thought.
    Unconscious of what she was doing, she pushed her hand around.
    The neatly organized bag quickly messed up, but not as much as like Juliet's head.
    'It's a wedding.'
    There is only one person who will be married to the Carlyle family.
    It has been a few days since she left the capital. one week? Ten days?
    with whom? Dahlia?

Tok! Tok!

It was then.
    Someone from outside knocked on the door of the carriage.
    "Juliet? Are you in?"
    "Yeah!"
    Juliet hurriedly grappled with the medicine, took a deep breath, and opened the carriage door.
    Helene stood with anxious look.
    Behind Helene, I could see Gray snooping with some anxious expression.
    Apparently, it seemed that Gray ran, worried and told Helene.
    "Juliet, are you okay?"
    "Yes, I have a headache, so I'm trying to find some medicine."
    Juliet smiled casually, pretending to be okay, shaking the small medicine case in her hand. The pills made a rattling noise.
    "Right."
    Helene hugged Juliet, laughing as if she was relieved.
    "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. Instead, come back and let's have fun together. Okay?"
    Helene patted Juliet in the back.
    "Yes, don't worry, you can go."
    Izak, Helene and Gray left.
    If it were as planned, the party had to set off for Carcassonne.
    However, the rain that fell earlier became thick and my feet were tied up.
    "It's passing rain, so I'll start soon after it stops."
    The general officer leading the top came to Juliet and explained.
    General Walther was literally the person in charge of the practical work of almost all the tops on behalf of Helene, the top owner.
    It doesn't have to be that way, but it might be Helene's request before leaving, but from time to time, Walter gave Juliet the reason why the departure was delayed.
    Juliet would be busy, so she said it was okay to not let him know, but Walther was in a hurry.
    Waiting for the rain to subside, Juliet killed time under the tent.
    In fact, the atmosphere at the top has subsided a lot since Helene and Izak left.
    It was a novelty.
    In fact, only three or four people left, and even though the party heading for Carcassonne was still a large wagon procession, everyone felt like they were less talkative.
    "......What are you doing?" (Idk, but i kinda like his character :blobsweat_2:)
    Theo was unexpectedly the most sensitive to the atmosphere of Baffin.
    Juliet said with a blinking eye.
    "I'm sitting."
    Theo crippled the impression that Juliet's answer was disliked.
    "Would you like to play? This time with two wishes."
    In this rain?
    Juliet didn't say that.
    "no."
    "......You are afraid to lose, right?"
    Juliet looked at Theo for a moment as if it were absurd and said.
    "I'll give the victory to you."
    "What? How that can be?"
    Theo jumped up as if offended. He's upset when i said I'll give that victory.
    "If you keep coming out like that, you can sell Apple!"
    "Take it. It's not mine anyway."
    Again, Theo was speechless.
    It is. Because Apple is the top asset of <Mary Gold>.
    "Huh, not fun."
    Theo, who was talking, was embarrassed when Juliet showed no reaction.
    Eventually, he only snooped around Juliet and then went somewhere, complaining about being exhausted.
    Juliet sat blankly with her knees neat and chin on top.
    I wasn't really thinking about anything.
    Theo apparently guessed that she depressed because Helene and Izak had left.
    But the reason Juliet's mood subsided wasn't because of the weather, or her uncle.
    Juliet closed her eyes gently.
    'i want to go home.'
    I didn’t want to hear the man’s story, so I ran away to the other side of the continent.
    Juliet laughed bitterly.
    At this point, I wondered if I couldn't escape unless I went to another continent at all.
    I wanted to go home, but it doesn't have to be a monad mansion in the islands.
    If there was somewhere safe and no one was looking for it, I wanted to leave there forever.
    In fact, it was okay anywhere as I couldn't hear the man's news.
    'Wait. Then can I go home now?'
    I don't know when the Duke of Carlisle's wedding will be held, but it's certainly not going to happen in the capital.
    If so, Juliet wanted to return to the count right away.
    Juliet shook her head, thinking so far.
    The only thing that is certain is that he is marrying someone, and nothing else has been confirmed.
    Determined to think differently, Juliet returned to the tent with a book from the carriage.
    "Ah."
    It's cold.
    Suddenly Juliet was amazed by the water droplets that fell on the nape of her neck.
    When I took my eyes off the book and looked up, time had passed.
    "Juliet... young lady?"
    Then someone called her slightly awkwardly from the entrance of the tent.
    It was Esselid, the wizard at the top.
    He was holding a cup in his hand with a pretty awkward expression.
    "may I come in?"
    Juliet nodded.
    The tent opened for the rest of the top people was not her personal space anyway.

Dalgak!(sfx)

Suddenly, Essell put the cup he had brought down on the table.
    "Take it instead of breakfast."
    "Thank you."
    It was a cold drink that looked like milk.
    Juliet, who was thirsty, took a cup and drank without thinking.
    The moment I took a sip in my mouth, the sweet and fragrant scent spread throughout my mouth.
    "It's delicious. Where did you get it?"
    Juliet was curious and looked up at Essell.
    Because it was in the mountains, it would have been difficult to get this cold milk.
    "Oh, that's not me, there-"
    Essell raised his eyebrows while trying to point outside the tent, about twenty steps away.
    Huh? What else are you doing?
    Esselid glared at someone hiding behind the carriage with a pathetic expression.
    It wasn't even properly hidden.
    I was curious about what happened, but the red hair was sticking out.
    However, the will to hide is vague, so I decided to go over it.
    Essell eventually clicked his tongue once, then said to Juliet.
    "......I made it. Does it suit your taste?"
    "It was delicious. Thank you."
    Juliet nodded without raising her head to thank Essell.
    Essell puts an empty cup on the table from Juliet's hand and does not settle next to Juliet's sneaky side.
    "After one more day, it arrives at Carcassonne."
    "Yes, it is."
    "It means I can finally sleep in a bed that doesn't run on wheels. Is it right?"
    Juliet grinned.
    It was quite fun for Esselid to keep up with the conversation so that it didn't suit him.
    In fact, from the beginning, her side warned him of being a wizard, but Esselid's first impression wasn't bad.
    Fortunately, Juliet didn't chase Essell away. Juliet glanced at him for a moment, then turned back to the book.
    Essell knew that Juliet's folded page hadn't been turned over for a long time.
    In fact, it has been in place for several hours.
    'Should I do this?'
    Essell felt a little skeptical.
    Essell was very fond of the Lebatan family, but it was from the perspective of employers and employees.
    And it was the same for Juliet, who suddenly appeared in a rag.
    Esselid's attitude toward Juliet was close to being polite mixed with moderate social skills.
    Just because I was a nephew of an employer's family, there was no need to treat me so polite.
    But Esselid took out a bunch of what he had brought on the table.
    "What is this?"
    I wondered if it would be something like this, but it really worked. Juliet showed interest in what he brought.
    It was an ordinary leather bracelet.
    It wasn't different from other bracelets except for the green crystal in the center or something with a cheap decoration.
    "It's a tracking magic."
    "Ah."
    Juliet soon realized what this bracelet-like object was supposed to be.
    "It's a magic stone. I understand."
    The magical stone allows the wizard to cast a spell and track the bracelet for a limited time.
    "Because the forest is dangerous."
    "That's good."
    Juliet honestly admired.
    It seemed that this could be useful in many ways in the northern part of the islands.
    Of course, there must be a wizard's labor to infuse the magical power, but it is definitely a new method.
    Was it the method developed by Matop?
    'It's a tower.'
    Juliet glanced up and noticed Esselid.
    "I want to ask you something."
    "Yes, ask."
    "Was Essell from the tower?"
    "Sure."
    "Then why did you leave the tower?"
    "....."
    Essell smiled and stood up with magic-filled tracking devices.
    "I'll bring this to Theo and come back."

suddenly?

"You said i can asked you to any questions?"
    "I said you can ask, i didn't say i'll answered the questions?"
    This is another wordplay.
    Juliet looked to stop talking, and Essell laughed.
    It was then.
    "Help!"
    What?
    Suddenly it was noisy outside.
    Essel walked in the tent and went out.
    "what happened?"
    "Mage! I heard that there is a mage here!"
    It was a woman who jumped into the upper procession.
    Out after Essel
    Juliet also saw her. Overall, she was dressed cleanly, but she looked desperate like someone possessed by anything.
    "Where is the wizard?"
    The top people looked toward the tent reflexively.
    "Well, my name is Magda. I'm from the village of Canavel right next here."
    The wife, who introduced herself as Magda, looked at Juliet and Essell alternately and noticed a conflict.
    Which of the two is a wizard is different.
    Juliet noticed and stepped back.
    Esser also sighed and stepped forward.
    "I guess the wizard you're looking for is me. What's going on?"
    But the next moment, Essell said to be surprised.
    Magda boiled her knees in front of him.
    "Please save our children! Please, wizard!"
    Magda's explanation was this.
    It was a story that five children in the village, including Magda's daughter, disappeared.
    "No, if that's the case, you have to go to a nearby lord, ma'am. What if you come to the wizard?"
    "Ha, but-"
    Magda explained.
    This mountainous area has long been called the dragon's nest, but there is a legend that only wizards can save children when children disappear.
    "He, and the villagers also visited the Yeongjugwan. But honestly, if we can arrive on time....."
    Magda shook her head without strength.
    Juliet was curious and asked quietly.
    "is there really a story like that?"
    Essell shrugged.
    "Well, I've heard of old stories about wizards kidnapping kids."
    Essell wondered for a moment, then asked Juliet.
    "What would you do?"
    Juliet, who was caught in a conversation while watching, became foolish.
    "Why do you ask me that?"
    "Because I can't see the generals, Walter and Theo."
    It was as Esselid said.
    Walther and Theo didn't see where they were going.
    "What does that matter?"
    Juliet tried to protest, but shut up, realizing that the top people who were there, as well as Magda, who came to ask for help, were all watching her.
    Since the top owner Helene and her family were not in their seats, she has to decide what to do with Essell, the wizard of Mary Gold.
    It was such a logic.
    Juliet got flustered.
    If it were really for the top, she was right to dismiss Magda and leave.
    But Essell was honestly eager to help Magda.
    "then.......
    An hour later, Essell and Juliet were climbing a ridge.
    After contemplating, Juliet told Essell
    "If you want to go, you can go and help."
    But Essell bet on an unexpected condition.

"The lady also come with me."

'Why me?'
    Even Juliet wasn't a wizard.
    Juliet was a little unfair, but
    I couldn't say that I wouldn't go to the wizard who cut out and said, "If my lady doesn't go, I won't go too." This is because she could not ignore Magda's earnest gaze begging for the child.
    "still far?"
    "if you go a little further, there will be a hole"
    Esselid whispered as if to appease Juliet.
    "Don't worry, we have a tracker, so even if we can't find the kids and get lost in the mountains, the top people will find us."
    The plan was simple.
    If they find the children, they rescue them and bring them to the village. If they don't find them, they go down to the village before sunset.
    "Here, it's around here."
    Magda led the two to a small, flat vacant lot.
    "Because the kids always played around here. But..."
    Tears in Magda's eyes were like that.
    After that, it was a story I heard several times.
    There were only a few children in the village of Canavel, so about five children were always hanging around and playing together, and they didn't come back two days ago.
    'It's been two days, but are the kids alive?'
    Juliet and Esselid carefully exchanged opinions.
    In Juliet's opinion, the hypothesis that the kids lost their way while playing in the mountains was more certain than dragon took the kids.
    Of course, it was only natural for parents to be concerned about such children.
    No matter how familiar children are to play in the mountains, can children survive in these mountains for two days?
    "Deina!" (Deina, dana,etc is the kid's name)
    "If you hear me, answer me! Deina!"
    In any case, the two decided to look for her daughter together at Magda's request.
    Fortunately, the rain stopped, but it wasn't easy to get through wet mountain trails.
    Juliet looked around in the woods and noticed something strange.
    "Huh?"
    There seemed to be something going on in the middle of the bush.
    "Essell, hey, can you see that?"
    "What do you mean?"
    As I grabbed Essell's sleeve, he felt like he had seen the same thing.
    Something like haze.
    "..I'd rather bring in more people."
    Feeling an ominous attack, Juliet whispered to Magda and Essell.
    It was when they were about to return.
    Suddenly, my feet went out without notice.

Kyaaa

With a scream, the three fell into a dark space under the ridge.

Juliet thought that her whole body was broken.
    "Heukk."
    When I barely opened my eyes, everything was dark.
    Where is this?
    "Oh, you're awake."
    Upon hearing Essell's calm voice, Juliet doubted that he had been kidnapped by a wizard he had already had.
    However, as soon as the darkness became familiar and Ezer's groaning approached her, she realized that she had misunderstood him and became suspicious.
    "Why is that like that?"
    "If I can see you, you won't be able to say that."
    With a calm response, Essell glanced around and handed her something.
    "Drink slowly."
    It was a half empty canteen.
    Juliet drank from the dead on the floor.
    It wasn't until my throat was shaken that the surrounding landscape came into my eyes.
    "Where is this?"
    "It looks like it's under the mountain."
    "Under the mountain?"
    "Do you remember Juliet saying it would be better to go back? Right after that, our feet went off and we opened our eyes and we were here."
    It was as Essell said.
    Juliet discovered that the space in which they stood was a narrow cliff gap.
    "It seems to have fallen so deeply that the light is difficult to enter."
    no wonder. The surroundings were dark.
    "I don't know how we are alive, but fortunately there are moss plants underneath, so it seems to be safe. In addition, it seems to be night now."
    It was an easy-to-understand summary.
    I wanted to compliment him, but Juliet flinched as she looked around.
    "Essell, are there other people here besides us?"
    "Yes."
    Essell exhaled a thin sigh and then explained.
    "Everyone is sleeping now. By the way, it's Miss Juliet and me."
    In one corner, Magda and five young children were seen crouching and sleeping.
    "The kids were safe."
    "It looks like that."
    Essell's tone was hard.
    Juliet, who wondered why, looked at the other side and realized the reason.
    "..What about those people?"
    "They said they were members of the <Black Mane> guild."
    Juliet's expression became subtle.
    "What mane?"
    What's the name?
    "Are you talking to me?"
    Essell describes what happened in the half day after falling off the cliff when Juliet couldn't wake up.
    "Oh, mom!"
    "Dana!"
    Magda was the first to wake up.
    When Essell just woke up, Magda was rejoicing with her five missing children.
    "Everyone was okay!"
    Fortunately, the children looked safe without any injuries.
    "Are the kids okay?"
    "Yes, mage! Everything seems to be fine."
    Magda was delighted as she checked the children's condition.
    With a headache, frowning in his eyebrows, he carried Juliet on her back, fainting as if she died.
    "Good thing. Then we found all of them, so we only have a way out of here-"
    "Ah, uncle!"
    Suddenly, the child held by Magda screamed.

BANG!

"Oh!"
    "Mage!"
    Essell avoided the attack and rolled the floor due to a slight difference.
    "Ooh, don't move!"
    It was the unidentified men with shovels and spinning tops who tried to smack his head.
    "This, what-"
    Esselid crumpled the impression.
    "......Wait. Did you just say you were a wizard?
    A fearful gossiping flowed between the men holding weapons and surrounding Esselid.
    "-So?"
    Juliet interrupted the explanation.
    "That black... why was the guild here?"
    Juliet and Essell were groping the cliff walls.
    It was because Juliette gave an opinion that the stone that makes up the wall is not soft and that if I can do it I can go up.
    "In fact, they are the main culprit in bringing the children here."
    "I beg your pardon?"
    Juliet's voice was raised.
    "I begged the children of the neighborhood and said they would give me money if I pick up a mysterious stone from the forest."
    "What kind of strange stone is that-"
    Juliet stopped talking so far.
    In the dark on all sides, as I removed a large stone, a small pebble that glowed green like a luminous glow came into my eyes.
    "...That's a magic stone."
    "Yeah."
    Essell then explained.
    The village children said that they went down to the narrow cliff and picked up the magic stone instead with the adults.
    However, they should have stopped at the right line, and while they were greedy, the cliff, which had weakened by the rain, fell and fell to this place.
    After listening to the explanation, Juliet looked around and looked around once more.
    "That's what I've been hearing a lot about anywhere."
    Deep in the mountains, narrow entrances, and suspicious cliffs with magical stones scattered throughout the stream.
    "....Habitat"
    "It's a monster habitat."
    At the same time, words popped out.
    Juliet muttered unintentionally, and Essell looked back at her with a surprised expression. It was because it was knowledge that the general public did not know.
    Juliet urgently changed the topic.
    "......I remembered it because it was a magic stone But, we have our tracker"
    "Tracker? Did you bring it?"
    Juliet raised her wrist.
    It was as she said. Esser's face turned a bright color.
    "Why you say this now!"
    "No, rather than that, did you make yourself and didn't bring one?"
    "....... Let's get it working quickly!"
    The people who fell asleep while Juliet and Esselid were flickering, awakened one by one.
    "Hey! Mister Wizard!"
    "I can't sleep because it's noisy!"
    But the two didn't care. As long as it was turned on, it was only a matter of time before leaving this place.
    By the way-
    ".......It doesn't turn on."
    "No way!"
    "I think I brought something that didn't charge magicpower."
    "What are you talking about? You told me to go to the garage because it was properly charged."
    After talking to that far.
    The two at the same time noticed whose job this was.
    There was only one person who had access to the tracker.
    "Theo lebatan, that dog-" (looool)
    Juliet vowed never to leave Theo alone if she left here.
    "not there yet?"
    Theo exclaimed impatiently.
    "We've been in touch, so we'll be there soon."
    "Don't worry too much."
    "......Argh, shit."
    Theo barely swallowed the swear words and honed the wizards he had brought.
    "Look for it quickly!"
    "Hah, but tracking magic is Esselid's major -"
    The wizards desperately made excuses.
    'Useless things.'
    Even so, three of them were not able to serve as Esselid.
    Wizards excuse that Esselid's wave is very unique and that it is difficult to find Esselid's magical power in the erupting eastern forest.
    But Theo wasn't interested in their excuses.
    "It's okay, so come up with something right now!"
    "No, I'm trying."
    Theo wrapped his head around.
    There wasn't much malicious intent.
    I was just slightly grumpy.
    After wandering a little in the woods.
    On the one hand, Esselid and the top wizard are attached. I was vigilant that it would be okay.
    Even if he get lost in the forest, he will get out of it soon.
    However, no matter how much time passed, the two did not return.
    'Such dummy!'
    I sent search teams again and again, but it was useless.
    He called the villagers of Canavel and polished them, but the villagers' words were also spectacles.
    "Before this, five children have disappeared. Do you think we haven't done much to find them?"
    "No use, those brought by the great dragon will never find it."

"But Master Theo, this is a waste of time."
    General Walther calmly persuaded him.
    "Waiting for a little bit calmly-"
    "I Know!"
    Theo only realized how great a thing he had done.
    The monster habitat was a structure like a dungeon.
    As you go down, you will encounter more dangerous monsters and richer magical stones.
    The most stable way to obtain Magic Stone is to excavate a mine, but in the East, more Magic Stones were mined from these monster habitats.
    Therefore, in the east, there were enough guilds gathered to mine magic stones.
    But even so.
    "Really. Why is the guild name?"
    "Do you have any complaints, lady?"
    <Black Mane> The guild leader of the guild replied dismally.
    But he was clearly seeing Esselid's notice. <Mary Gold>
    The top wizard. It was natural to be scared.
    Esselid whispered to Juliet.
    "They are of poor quality."
    "Of course it is."
    You're blinded by greed like this, and you're confining the kids and pushing them in a dangerous place, and then it's a nuisance to those who don't care.
    Juliet shot coldly at the members of the <Black Mane> guild.
    The habitat located in such a deep mountain was clearly the back of an ancient monster.
    Giant monsters that are now extinct have made their backs deep in the mountains, and the more dangerous monsters are, the richer the magic stones.
    Usually, the structure of the habitat was inverted pyramid type.
    The structure is picked up as you go downstairs, as if a pointed pyramid was turned upside down.
    "Where did you go?"
    Juliet asked anxiously, looking up.
    It was close to self-talk, but Esselid came up to her side and looked up and responded kindly.
    "It's enough to be 30 meters long. If it's underground, it's impossible to be found by people who have passed by accidentally. You won't hear it at all even if you shout."
    "...."
    "Hmm? Why do you see with that kind of eye?"
    It was a hopeful prospect.
    There was always a forest infested with lesser monsters near the habitat.
    There was also a small amount in the north. Because of this, it was also the old duty of the lords who ruled the estates to ensure the safety of the villagers by clearing the forests inhabited by monsters.
    "But this is an area where you can't expect anything like that."
    Esselid sighed.
    In the case of the village of Canavel, it was said that it has been a long time since they were not managed by the lord.
    Juliet recalled the story of a heavy rain a few days before they arrived in Canavel Village.
    'The ground was weak because of the long rain, and because of that, the entrance was exposed as the ground went out wide?'
    Juliet thought it was a valid guess.
    "But this form is rare."
    Essell frowned.
    "How has it been left undiscovered?"
    Essell muttered.
    Juliet followed him and looked up at the sheer cliff.
    Juliet, too, was the first to see an ancient monster's habitat.
    In principle, when a habitat that has never been touched by humans is found, it is reported to the guild association.
    Knowing what kind of attribute it is, the existence of a monster is not very dangerous.
    However, the <Black Mane> guild, which is an unauthorized guild, was bound to obey such regulations.
    Instead of reporting and investigating whether the <Black Mane> guild was officially a habitat of a monster, it was secretly infiltrating into Canavel Village and mobilizing children, and there was no need to ask the reason for raking the magic stone.
    Formal report to the Union will reduce the amount of their Magic Stones.
    "Cannabel is an ancient word meaning back."
    "What's your back?"
    Essell replied with an expression as if asking something for granted.
    "It's the dragon's back."
    Then it turned out that Magda said something like that, a legend about the dragon catching kids.
    Juliet went through her memory and picked a magic stone on the floor.
    There were so many magical stones here that you had to pay for expensive money when you go outside. Enough to be kicked.
    'It's a question if you can go out.'
    Juliet picked up a magical stone that was beautiful in shape and color like pebbles and found something strange.
    'Huh?'
    In the midst of the semi-opaque crystal magic stones, Juliet picked up a black, smooth, perfect spherical stone.
    What is this?

11. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    i am in my depression with translating my dissertation into chinese and you just made my day brighter alittle bit ,thank you so much

illysillymilly and Cerealisa like this.
  12. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    me too, I'm depressed because I'm about to graduate and i have to meet my professor, while i still have many class to attend.
    Sorry i just can give u guys one chapter today :blob_teary:
    Is this also a magic stone?
    Juliet liked the shape because it was a pretty shape that was rare even if it was just a stone.
    She poured out all the magic stones she had in her pocket and carefully put in only that black dolme.
    "It turned out that there was such a story. When a dragon, the king of monsters, takes its place, a habitat for lesser monsters will naturally be created around it."
    It was my first hypothesis.
    "So it is said that now that the dragon is extinct, no new habitats are created anymore."
    "I think so."
    "Is that right? Then it explains why these habitats are so concentrated on the east side of the continent compared to other regions."
    Juliet and Essell were sitting side by side on the floor and having such a chat.
    I was hungry and couldn't move, and that's all I had to do. In fact, if you don't do that...
    "Theorbatan ......I will kill you."
    Essell was dumbfounded and burst into laughter.
    "Don't laugh."
    Juliet complained.
    "if Theo didn't play with the tracker in the first place, we would have lost here."
    A smile sprouted from Ezer's face.
    It was really like that when I thought about it.
    "right."
    "Juliet."
    "Yes, why."
    "....... Right below the human sternum, this is called Myeongchi."
    "......Is that so?"
    Juliet followed Eschel without knowing and wanted my name.
    Esselid said with a firm face
    "Aim for Myeongchi."
    "But this is hard to break."
    After scrutinizing the cliffs, they concluded that it would be difficult to escape from this place on their own.
    Juliet muttered quietly.
    "Then will you die here?"
    Essell made a very interesting expression.
    Juliet quietly put his chin on his head and pondered.
    'Also.'
    It was a natural shape that could not be repaired. In his last life, Juliet died at 25. Will i die like this in this life?
    'But now, dahlias haven't appeared yet and-'
    ......I haven't even met Carlisle again, it's unfair.
    'If i knew it would be like this, just...
    Juliet bite her lips and thought, but she was surprised by her own thoughts.
    But I thought I was dying, so I couldn't help but feel bitter. Can the man know she's dying here? No, would he feel sad when he know?
    "As expected, theo would have been in balance."
    As he looked at the wall, Esselid muttered an unknown sound.
    "The swordsman, the wizard and-------
    Esselid looked straight at Juliet, blurring the horsetail.
    "The spirits."
    Right?
    Juliet blinked.
    He didn't say how he knew it cliche.
    "Wow......."
    At that time, a small child who was whispering burst into tears.
    On the third night after they had fallen, the children started crying.
    No food, in darkness.
    For young children, just holding on to this point was great.
    "Don't cry, kids."
    Juliet screamed in a voiceless voice. Essell laughed.
    'Is it comforting or threatening?'
    Ahhh!
    Like children, one starts to cry, so they cry in succession.
    "pukpuk. Good, Dana."
    Magda tried to appease the child, but it was not enough.
    Still, the sound of children crying in the cracks of the cliff where they were picked up began to ring. Then one of the guild members lying on the opposite wall jumped up and shouted.
    "There! Let the little ones be quiet!"
    Who is this all about now?
    Juliet stared at them, then got up from her seat and approached the children.
    "Aren't you good? I'll show you something amazing."
    What's interesting?
    Not only the children, but even the guild members on the other side raised their heads because of the harshness.
    Juliet let the child's slinky hand open, then snapped the palms together, then snapped.
    Then, in the next moment, a small light came up in the dark. Esselid's eyes widened as he watched it.
    "Wow......
    The tiny butterfly, the size of a fingernail, fluttered and wandered around.
    The children had forgotten to cry and were frantic chasing the fluttering butterflies.
    Upon returning to the seat, Essell was looking at her with unexpected eyes.
    "You are sweeter than you think?"
    "If the kids cry, the monsters will find us faster. Then we will die faster, right?"
    "Aha."
    Juliet shouted profoundly, but inaudible to the children and Magda.
    Then it is. Essell shook his head fluttering with an expression that seemed to hold back laughter.
    However, Juliet was a rather complex expression.
    Honestly, there have been some corners of my belief.
    Whether they were kidnapped or lost, there was someone who would come to find them if they survived. Dare to try to harm mine would have hurt his pride.
    'But not now.'
    Lennox is not coming.
    'That's what i chose.'
    Juliet judged calmly.
    "Essell."
    "Yes, Juliet."
    Juliet asked, a little nervous.
    "Are you going to tell the aunt?"
    "Yes?"
    Esselid made a blank expression for a moment, then burst into laughter.
    "Why am I?"
    "Because u are a wizard."
    Juliet only said so, but Esselid understood what he meant.
    "Ike."
    He exaggeratedly performed his head-back.
    A couple of butterflies that appeared silently were threateningly walking around him.
    "Please clean it up."
    Esselid said, raising his hand slightly, like a person with a razor blade in his neck.
    "It's rather dangerous for me. Those are the words."
    That was true in theory.
    "Then, please make Ikaron's oath. I won't speak to my aunt or uncle until I say it's okay."
    Esselid's eyes dazzled.
    "Ikaron's oath. Where did you hear that?"
    "You promise, aren't you?"
    "Okay, I swear."
    Essell nodded with a rather serious expression.
    "Khom."
    When I looked up at the popular chuck, the members of the <Black Mane> guild were approaching with very awkward expressions.
    "I want to have a conversation."
    Juliet was sleepy, hungry, and powerless, so she just sat there.
    "I'm Absilon, the guild leader of the <Black Mane> guild."
    "This is Esselid. This is the wizard at the top of <Mary Gold>."
    On behalf of Juliet, Esselid said instead. The other guild members behind Absilon groaned as if guarding Esselid.
    "Oh yeah."
    Absilon glanced at Juliet over Esselid's shoulder.
    "The------ Although we didn't meet beautifully, it's been like this, so we need to know each other's abilities. What is-"
    "Wouldn't it help you escape?" Another guild member was told.
    Esselid looked amazing, but shrugged.
    "good."
    Then the guild members in turn introduced themselves.
    Magdawa children, who came back to their seats, said their names.
    After doing that, the only thing left was Juliet, sitting on one side with eyes full of sleepiness.
    "Hmmm!"
    Absilon cleared his throat and asked.
    "What skills does your girl have?"
    Juliet looked around with her arms folded and felt everyone's eyes rubbed.
    Only then could I know. In the first place they spoke to Juliet to get information.
    'I was reluctant to bring out butterflies in front of people, but....
    Anyway, I already exposed the butterfly
    Juliet leaned back and opened her palms. Then, I wondered if a bluish ray of light emerged from her palm, and soon, it became lumpy and clear.
    The light, completely in the form of a butterfly, flaps its wings and rises to the top.
    Gripping. He climbed briskly, but was eventually blocked by the barriers of Eunwi and could not go outside.
    Sighs flowed from the people around her.
    "Oh oh-----
    Esselid was the only one who kept his cool.
    He watched Juliet's sheep with a somewhat darkened look.
    "It's the spirit I summoned."
    Juliet replied with no expression.
    "Jaune..."
    Juliet did not forget Lionel's advice.
    "You don't have to show everything."
    "It's shiny."
    .......what?"
    "Well... that's it?"
    “Yes, it’s very useful in the dark.
    Juliet replied with a wide smile.
    Glitter!
    Butterflies flew around with sparkling light a little harder than before, as if they had understood the word.

i didn't editing a single bit the mtl. So if you confused, essel will know about juliet's butterfly and the forward chapter roy will appear

13. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    take your time, i understand these situation ,it is very hard for me because i am too focus on doing that and read my textbook and other research,i hardly find time to read another novel now .. In my heart only wanna say " can i exchange textbook into novel"

ANyway thank for your spoil

Cerealisa and Death of Universe like this.
  14. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL another thought "can i skip these exams?"

hoangmai331 likes this.
  15. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    "Huh!"
    <Black Mane> A thrilling sound began to erupt among the guild people.
    "I was hoping to stand the spirits at the top of <Mary Gold>, but pffth." (they're mocked juliet's spirits)
    "Ah, I just lost time for nothing."
    "Hagi. What does a woman like that know?"
    The disappointed guild members grumbled and fell away.
    But Juliet didn't care. The reaction was exactly what she wanted.
    Juliet looked back with her shoulders satisfactorily, and she felt a little worse.
    Esselid was laughing at her.
    "....... That's an amazing ability."
    Even with the sarcastic words, Juliet didn't care.
    Looking around, Magda was taking care of the children.
    "Magda."
    Magda was holding and protecting her daughter, Dana and Villagers. Dana, who glanced at Juliet, said proudly, perhaps because she saw Juliet's butterfly a while ago.
    "My mom is a sculptor!"
    "really?"
    Juliet replied without much inspiration, but Esselid was interested.
    "Sculpture? You mean in Canavel?"
    "No. Originally, I went to an art school in Carcassonne. It's only a few days since Canavelon. The marble from Canavel is very famous."
    Juliet, curious, asked.
    "Then, do you still work on sculpting these days?"
    "Yes, it's still unfinished."
    "Which piece?"
    "It's a statue of a sad lady------"
    "Lady of Heartbreak?"
    Juliet, who wasn't interested in theology, seemed to be like that, but it was Esselid who raised his head awkwardly.
    "Are you sculpting for this year's carnival?"
    "Yes, that is correct."
    "Is it great?"
    "Is it great? It's great! It's an honor that only 13 sculptors on the whole continent have!"
    "Well, it's not that great. Above all, it's still unfinished."
    Magda blew her face as if embarrassed.
    Juliet glanced at her as Essell gave a face with a gaze as if he didn't know that.
    No, maybe you're not interested in religion. Why are you making fun of me?
    "Isn't Esser a wizard? Do you believe in religion?"
    "Can't it be?"
    "Isn't it a bad relationship between the tower and the temple?"
    Instead of answering, Esser shrugged. Magda said with a sigh.
    "If you do this, you might become a saint without a face. I don't know which face to draw."
    In short, it was such a story.
    I have to sculpt the most beautiful face in the world, but the standards of beauty that people think of are all slightly different.
    Moreover, as the client is a temple, it is too difficult to satisfy the high aesthetic standard.
    "It's much easier to sculpt real people."
    "I don't need to draw a sketch separately
    "Yes. If you sculpt a little more handsomely than the main base, you will always receive a reward."
    Magda laughed, saying so.
    Dana also laughed as if she was relaxed.
    "Hey, hey. Doesn't that look like a door?"
    At that time, one of the members of the <Black Mane> guild who was going crazy with hunger made a strange sound.
    Juliet and Esselid also saw them pointing.
    indeed. As they said, the color on one side of the cliff looked a little different.
    "Does it look like a door?"
    "Well. But what would change if it looked like a door------?"
    "That's right."
    However, the thoughts of the members of the <Black Mane> guild were different.
    They found hope in four days, and they murmured with excitement.
    "This is it!"
    "If you loosen it, you'll be able to get out!"
    <Black Mane> The guild members shouted with hope.
    "Come on dig!"
    Well.
    Juliet was a bit skeptical.
    The structure of the habitat was the same as the old story.
    Usually, the more you go inside, the more precious treasure comes out, and the stronger the demon lives.
    So, fortunately, this is a place where the ground collapsed and was revealed outside, but it's an old habitat.
    If you're lucky, you might find a passage to the ground, or------
    Besides, those crude tools were not too hot.
    Isn't it possible to dig more and then the cliffs become crushed? But I didn't have the power to stop it.
    'I won't do that anyway.'
    Juliet was bothered and decided to turn off the nerves.
    I don't know how much time has passed.
    Juliet looked up, but since falling down the cliff, the concept of time has long been obscure. Juliet thought it hadn't been about a day since she fell here.
    'Because the sun didn't set...
    In fact, it was a shy cliff with little light, and it was difficult to recognize even the sun rising and setting because it was in the mountains.
    "Essell."
    "Yeah."
    "That's magic."
    Essell followed Juliet and looked up.
    The second day they couldn't eat anything, so they no longer had the energy to argue.
    The last thing I ate was cold milk with honey.
    It was quite a luxurious meal for the Last Supper.
    "Okay. That's the barrier."
    Essell understood what she was talking about.
    You may be able to go outside if you wake up that one.
    At least it would be possible to shout out and ask for help. But how?
    It was impossible to climb up there, but even if it reached the ceiling, how to break the barrier was a separate matter.
    'It doesn't seem like it will break just by tapping.'
    Of course, magic is weak against physical force, so if you give it a huge impact, you can earn it.
    Esselid opened his mouth to see if he was thinking the same.
    "If you use that butterfly-"
    "I can't do that."
    Juliet said firmly.
    Essell was a little disappointed when she said that nothing was physical.
    "i See."
    "Essell is a wizard. Is there anything you can do?"
    Then Esselid expressed his surprise.
    "Do you know what a magician is all-round? You have to have something to use a spell -"
    Essell glanced at the guild members once and then lowered his voice and whispered.
    "....... It's not easy here."
    Although not elaborated, Juliet understood the hidden meaning of the words.
    It meant that it would be difficult if the guild members changed their minds rather than leaving here and tried to kill them.
    Now, they are afraid of Esselid's title as the top of <Mary Gold> and the wizard of the tower, and they can't dare to come up with it------
    Juliet took advantage of the number of guild members.
    They were still struggling to break the cliff's stone wall.
    "I can't sell any more..."
    "Let's shift, shift!"
    A total of twelve.
    On the other hand, there is one wizard with limited magic power, and one spirits (Juliet).
    The rest were Magda with five children.
    Honestly, Magda and the children were fortunate if they were not taken hostage.
    Juliet glanced around the group and was confused, but Essell sneaked in.
    “I wish I had Theo" (essell)
    As if he had read Juliet's thoughts, Juliet turned to him and frowned.
    Essell laughed and expanded without worrying.
    "Yeah, he has quite good sword skills. It's hard to believe." (essell)
    "I don't know because I haven't seen it."
    As they were having such a conversation, suddenly a loud noise came from behind their back.
    Crack!
    The two surprised looked back reflexively.
    "Opened!"
    <Black Mane> The guild members were delighted. It was as they said.
    There was a crack on one side of the cliff.
    But Juliet woke up from her seat, frowning.
    Something didn't feel good.
    'How many times does that solid stone wall get loose?'
    "Now a little more...!"
    It was then.
    Kugugugung.
    ".......Just, wasn't it just me?"
    The ground began to shake.
    "this......."
    Juliet regretted letting low-privileged guild members do stupid things because it was annoying.
    Why won't the sinister premonition fall off
    In the habitat, there is a monster that is its owner.
    Furthermore, there must be a giant monster in such a deep and huge habitat.
    ore!
    "Ahhhhhh!"
    Some guild members who were standing near the cliff came out with a strong shock.
    "Careful!"
    Essell jumped towards Magda and the children.
    Not only the cracked stone walls, but the entire fluffy floor covered with moss that they had been standing on a while ago was shaking.
    Kyaaaaa!
    Juliet laughed.
    Where they have been standing up until now is the body wind of a giant snake monster.

16. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link

Krrrrrr!
    I don't know what's going on, but it's obvious that they really pissed off the sleeping monsters.
    Juliet was barely hung on one wall of the cliff.
    Whenever the snake monster struggled, the terrain changed, so it was difficult to say that it is a cliff.
    "Come this way quickly!"
    Magda urgently shouted at Juliet.
    Fortunately, Magda and the children. Esselid said he was taking refuge in a crack near the cliff in a good time.
    'Of course it will be difficult to climb up only if that snake is holding up like that...
    It seemed that if they turned the attention of the snake for a moment, they could climb the cliff through the gap.
    "Juliet!"
    Juliet thought calmly, hanging on the edge of a cliff.
    'Can I do it?'
    Juliet, who thought so, moved first without knowing.
    "Jul-"
    Esselid's eyes wide open.
    With a face that didn't know what she was thinking, Juliet climbed brightly at the edge of the cliff. Butterflies began to gather around it.
    But something really strange happened then.
    Krrrrrr...
    The snake that was struggling with anger suddenly became silent.
    ...Fantasy?
    Esselid instinctively noticed what had happened.
    "Magda, take the kids and go up fast!"
    Pat!
    The moment when the connection is cut off and consciousness returns to its original state. Juliet felt a headache and wriggled slightly on the spot.
    Krr, krrr!
    Unfortunately, as soon as the connection was cut off, the snake monster also felt pain and began to run wild.
    "Juliet!"
    Above, Esselid pressed his hand in haste.
    But Juliet already knew that her hand was beyond the reach.
    By the time Esselid called her name, Juliet was already out of focus and falling down.
    Oh my.
    Juliet regretted fading.
    I wasn't doing something that didn't suit me.
    Juliet felt it was slowly falling.
    'Is this a kaleidoscope?'
    Juliet closed her eyes as if resigning.
    However, the past memories didn't happen at once.
    There was only one thing Juliet thought of at the moment of the slow fall.
    'If I die, will he cry?'
    I only thought about it, even if it didn't suit the timing.
    But Juliet knew the answer. It's already over.
    There was a high probability that the man never knew who was dying in the collapsed dungeon.
    Butterflies, spreading their wings all at once, swarmed around her.
    From a distance, it appeared to be wrapped in blue petals.
    Juliet closed her eyes, anticipating the shock the moment she fell to the floor.
    thud.
    thud?'
    However, the expected pain was not felt.
    Juliet slowly opened her eyes to a strange sensation. I tried to do that.
    But before I even see something right.
    I felt a nausea and suddenly my body was rubbed.
    "!"
    Juliet became dizzy at a sudden change of direction that couldn't be compared until a while ago, when it fell slowly.
    Before even figuring out what was going on, Juliet realized it was because someone had snatched her waist out of the air.
    "lord!"
    When she heard an unknown voice cry out loud, she was on someone's shoulder.
    She opened her eyes hard and saw a wolf with huge red hair.
    The wolf smiled and bounced off the snake monster with its mouth wide open.
    "Nathan!"
    "I told you to pick it up and go out!"
    Juliet heard a familiar voice.
    Bang!
    Kieh!
    They glanced at Juliet with some unknown eyes and then disappeared one by one somewhere.
    "You're Juliette, aren't you?"
    So there were only two people left beside Juliet looking down at her.
    When the woman spoke, the man tapped and stopped.
    "Don't be embarrassed, Elsa."
    A woman called 'Elsa' realized that I had only been up on solid ground in three days, with a curling, rich golden brown hair.
    "Hello, Juliet."
    A pair of amber eyes looked at her and laughed happily.
    When she got out, Juliet was out of her mind.
    As the giant snake monster twisted and dying, the badness was due to toxicity, and the inside of my head became vaguely misty.
    'Will I feel like this when I'm drunk?'
    It was definitely not normal when I saw this thought.
    It didn't seem like I was going to vomit, but it hurt as if my whole body would break from the barrel that I ran around while falling off the cliff and moving around like a pack.
    So Juliet realized that she was sitting in the middle of a peaceful forest only after being a little toxic.
    The people who brought her here were all impressive looks.
    They were much taller than ordinary people and looked healthy.
    They glanced at Juliet with some unknown eyes and then disappeared one by one somewhere.
    "You're Juliette, aren't you?"
    So there were only two people left beside Juliet looking down at her.
    When the woman spoke, the man tapped and stopped.
    "Don't be embarrassed, Elsa."
    The woman who was called'Elsa' was a woman with rich, wavy golden brown hair drooping like a mane.
    She was a beautiful woman with her arms and legs sideways and tall.
    "you're really not fun. Nathan, because of that you're not popular."
    The man's eyebrows, called Nathan, were twisted.
    Nathan was a muscular man with short grayish brown hair.
    It was somewhat ascetic like a monk, and when he was quiet, it was a handsome face, but the tattoo on the shoulder was impressive.
    Elsa complained, but she still didn't take her eyes off Juliet.
    Elza folded her arms and sat down next to Juliet, looking down at her.
    It was as if if she didn't do that, she would want to reach out and touch Juliet at any moment, so she felt like she was intentionally folded arms.
    "Wow."
    But just because she didn't touch it didn't mean she wouldn't do anything weird.
    Kung Kung!
    "Is it really? I think you smells really good."
    Elza rejoiced with her eyes shining.
    "Nathan, look at her! It smells like raspberries!"
    ......What smell?
    Juliet, who knows what kind of shit that was, doubted her ears.
    Juliet, covered in dirt and blood, was confused.
    "there is now way, idiot."
    Nathan shot, but Elsa still looked happy.
    Elza, who keeps snooping around Juliet, was like a child with a new toy in front of her.
    She wanna play with dog or cat, so she shook my body like an impatient child.
    Her body was relaxed, so she couldn't hold her hand back and forth as if she wanted to touch Juliet sitting still.
    "Get your hands off Juliet, Elsa."
    It was an icy voice.
    "Hingg."
    Unlike a little while ago, when she chatted with Nathan, Elza resigned from Juliette.
    "I really didn't do anything!"
    "Get lost."
    What I see was a young man with sea-colored hair.
    After laying down what he had brought on his back, the man shot him coldly.
    "You better go or call the other humans."
    Nathan, looking at the man's notice, quickly grabbed Elza's arm.
    "Go."
    "hiing."
    Elza couldn't draw attention from Juliet even though she was dragged by her neck.
    Juliet sat still in the middle of the place where all this was happening, watching these scenes like an audience.
    She was confused because she was drunk by the poison of the monster.
    "are you okay?"
    After chasing them away, the man sat in front of Juliet and carefully made eye contact with her.
    The temperature was perfect compared to when he treated the two a while ago.
    Silver gray hair, white skin and clear golden eyes.
    Juliet thought with a commanding head. So, this guy's name was...
    "......Romeo."
    Romeo. Roy. It was he who saved Juliet.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  17. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    it is good , thank you. Btw do you perhaps read my husband/fiance is a yandere/blackened second male lead ?? LATely i read it until chapter 14 and it stopped translating, gave me huge loss =(

18. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Juliet returned to an empty field in the woods, covered in dirt.
    Sunlights were lit all over the small vacant lot, and members with the mark on the top of <Mary Gold> were busy running around.
    They were looking into the place where the entrance to the dungeon was under the cliff that had already been completely destroyed. Juliet looked at it in the opposite direction, that is, walking out of the forest.
    "Juliet!"
    Helene was the first to find her.
    Helene called her name like a scream.
    Subsequently, the people who came running quickly wrapped blankets around her, all messed up.
    "It's okay."
    Roy dropped her out of the crowd.
    Juliet's legs were relaxed, but he stood on his own.
    I wanted to be picked down on the spot right now, but Juliet had a job to do before he could let go.
    She stares at the crowds, and the person Juliet was looking for came to her, splitting the crowd.
    "Hey you-."
    Theo was tired of his face.
    Juliet ran around her as if waiting, shoving away those who were trying to support her, and walking fast towards Theo.
    Theo, too, unconsciously extended his arm toward Juliet approaching me.
    Anyone would have seen Juliet walking like a newborn giraffe cub.
    "Juliet! You, is it okay for you to walk......?" However, Theo's words could not continue.
    Poop.
    "Ouch!"
    . . . .
    People who were preparing to shed tears of joy and emotion in anticipation of the reunion between their touching cousins and siblings were somewhat embarrassed.
    Juliet suddenly hit Theo's name.
    "Hey-!"
    When Theo folded his back due to breathing difficulties, Gray and Izak ran from the other side.
    "Juliet!"
    "How the hell happened to this!"
    Theo closed his eyes and stepped forward.
    It was the timing to condemn the sin you committed.
    "that-."
    "I'm lost."
    Fur.
    It was Juliet who cut his words and intervened.
    Ouch!
    His name was still tingly, but in the dark, someone brightened his feet.
    Of course, it was Juliet again.
    Theo, who had committed a great sin, could not say anything and shut his mouth.
    "I'm sorry, uncle. It's all my fault. Don't be angry with the wizard."
    Juliet began to tear up. Why me?
    Esselid, who was suddenly pointed out, looked absurd after being healed by a bonfire, but he had no time to protest.
    "It's my fault. I thought it would be okay. Because I was stubborn-----
    Juliet pretended to shed tears, summarizing and explaining.
    Magda came to see the parade at the top and asked for help, forgot to take off the contact bracelet and followed her,
    and found the entrance to the dungeon with the children who had disappeared from the ground.
    "No, no matter how so, without fear-!"
    Izak rarely had an angry expression.
    However, he couldn't get angry for long time when he saw Juliet who was about to fall down.
    Izak said sternly, trying to keep his face as severe as possible toward his nephew, who kept staggering.
    "I'll ask about this later. Let's go in quickly and get treatment first."
    Frighteningly to fall off, Gray and the top people take Juliet to the carriage.
    With a sigh of relief, Izak turned back.
    "I don't know how to thank you for this."
    There was a group of people standing there all the time quietly and watching the sight as if interesting.
    There were about ten men and women, all of which boasted an impressive appearance with a white physique.
    Not only because of their appearance, but also because of their unique atmosphere.
    They were wearing loose katanas (priest uniforms) that ancient priests would have worn, but the white garments with gold thread were certainly not human fabrics.
    At first glance, they looked like priests somewhere, but Izak, who was a fine-bones mercenary, could instinctively know.
    Izac bowed his head and expressed his gratitude.
    “Thank you for saving my nephew."
    They were clearly a forest race.
    Izak was very nervous.
    It was Izak, who had been through all the stars for many years as an uninterrupted and mercenary at the top of <Mary Gold>, but it was the first time to talk with Lycan Slope so close.
    Werewolf, called the forest race, was well known for being so closed and despising humans.
    In particular, the king of Katia and the rulers of the Silver Forest were reluctant to even mix words because their hatred toward humans reached an extreme. However, the young man, who received Izak's appreciation, smiled quite favorably. Although he was the youngest member of the group, he could easily guess that he was the representative.
    "It was not something to be appreciated."
    A young man with gray hair rarely showed a favorable attitude to Izak's greetings.
    Izak had a little hope.
    It turned out that a while ago, there was a rumor that the owner of the forest changed.
    Why? Since then, it has been a story that has been so quiet that it is just passing through the atmosphere of the silver forest.
    What if the lord has changed, and the propensity of the lord of this generation is human-friendly? This young man may also be a force to be the new Lord.
    With a little anticipation, Izak politely introduced himself.
    "I'm Izak Lebatan from the top of <Mary Gold>."
    The young man looked at the outstretched hand for a while, and then quickly shook hands with Izak's hand.
    "I'm Romeo Bascal. You can call me Lo."
    "Thank you for saving my nephew. I don't know how to repay this favor."
    "No, it was just ahead of grace."
    "Yes? Grace?"
    This time, Izak turned into a foolish face.
    Roy grinned.
    "I'm sorry, because of me."
    Juliet pulled her head out of the blanket and apologized to Helene.
    It was the first time I had to lie down outside of my home.
    Helene brought an incredibly gorgeous Sadducee somewhere.
    In fact, flashy wasn't very important. The most important thing was that the inside of the carriage of that size was filled with fluffyness, so the carriage was almost like a moving bed.
    I didn't know how Helene could bring it in the middle of the mountain even in a matter of hours, but it seemed to have used the power of the top of <Mary Gold>.
    "How sadly you say that."
    Helene was looking for Juliet to die.
    “Don’t say that, but sleep and drink. That’s why you get better quickly. Okay?”
    "Yeah."
    Juliet felt a little embarrassed as she felt like a child.
    The urgent luggage said that the top people arrived in Carcassonne before finding Esselid and Juliet.
    Thanks to that, it was about my uncle's internal and external family members and Juliet and Roy's party that moved along with the slow-moving Sadducee.
    Juliet, turning, looked at the glass on the small side table.
    What was inside was iced tea with ice, and water droplets were formed on the surface of the glass.
    'Ice in the valley.'
    No matter how big the top of <Mary Gold>, it would have been quite difficult to find here. But it wasn't very difficult to guess who had it.
    "Huh? What are you doing here?"
    "Oh... ah shit. Don't disturb me and go."
    "What? Don't be ridiculous. What are you doing here?"
    "Oh please! Don't mind me, get off-----!"
    This is because the voice of a brother who was ripe for a day came from just outside the carriage.
    Theo, who desperately lowered his voice, tenaciously bite and drooped. The voice was full of playfulness.
    Juliet laughed.
    I was worried about the popularity of wandering outside the wagon from a while ago, but it seems to have been Theo.
    Juliet opened her eyes.
    'huh. It seems that I was afflicted with my conscience because I had committed a crime.'
    But Juliet didn't want to forgive him yet, so she buried her head on the fluffy pillow.
    Perhaps because of the fever, I fell asleep in an instant.
    The doctor who examined Juliet's ankle said it was a simple sprain and that it would be better if she rested well.
    But for some reason, Juliet's fever didn't drop even the next day. Thanks to this, Izak and Helene's expressions became serious.
    "First of all, it's better to watch for a day or so."
    The embarrassed doctor said so.
    Juliet tried to reassure Helene.
    "It's okay, aunt. I always like this once or twice. I'll be better tomorrow."
    Juliet knew about her body well.
    She often suffered from high fever for no reason.
    Even though I wasn't really saying it for the people around me, the gaze of those who watched me still looking worried.
    Everyone took turns visiting Juliet's carriage. The last guest of the day was Esselid.
    Essell, looking at Juliet, deliberately lowered his voice and asked.
    "Is it because of the butterfly?"
    "No."
    Juliet laughed powerlessly.
    It was the first time that Esselid mentioned her abilities after witnessing a scene in the dungeon where she defeated the snake monster.
    "Long before it was associated with butterflies."
    "It sounds like Shinyeol(Chinese word idk how to translate it)," Essell said quietly with his eyes narrow.
    "Shinyeol?"
    "Have you never heard of it?"
    Esselid laughed a little as if he was teasing.
    “Hmm, that's weird. Juliet knew everything because you was dealing with spirits i hadn't heard and reported on, and you even had a close relationship with Lycan Slope."
    "Is it fun to teasing on sick person like this?"
    As Juliet grumbled, Essell shrugged.
    "There is a symptom of being a fuss in the temple. Do you know that the priests of the temple have divine power? Well, some priests are said to be the power of prophecy."
    Esselid briefly explained.
    It was said to be evidence of the divine power.
    'So is it kind of like a recruit, not a shamans?'
    Juliet quietly shuts her mouth.
    Divine power and magic power. The two forces collided because they were opposite properties.
    So the priest, the wizard, the temple and the tower always considered each other uncomfortable.
    "By the way, Juliet is not a priest. The power that the spirits use to call out spirits or monsters is obviously magical power. Then Juliet's illness is not a fever... What is it?"
    "......Really?"
    Juliet flirted with each other. At the same time, I remembered that he was a wizard belonging to the tower.
    Knowing who she is, he may be very excited, and without knowing the mouse or the bird, juliet may be dragged and dissected.
    "Isn't it really because of that monster?"
    Essell asked with an ugly expression as if checking once more. It seemed that it bothers him.
    "Yes, its not. I can guarantee that."
    Juliet yawned a little and pulled one more pillow from the side. She was sensitive to bed.
    "How do you know that?"
    "because......."
    After tapping the pillow to adjust the height, Juliet replied.
    "It's been like this since I was very young. So, long before I could call out those butterflies."
    Juliet yawned little and muttered.
    "It's measles or chicken pox or something. The one that children don't do."
    ".......Is that an infectious disease?"
    "Anyway."
    Juliet's drowsiness spilled over as a side effect of the antipyretic drug she ate earlier, and Essellid began to bother more and more.
    Juliet swung her hand as if to get out, but Essell got up and called her again just before leaving.
    "Juliet."
    "Yes."
    "Don't listen it strangely. I'm worried."
    Then don't do it.
    Juliet grumbled inside, half dozing.
    "Among the magicians, there are very few people who use mental manipulation, that is, illusion magic."
    "Yes. I know------
    Juliet moaned, but her eyes were already closed.
    "....."
    "Juliet?"
    "....."
    The answer did not come back.
    Esselid quietly closed the door and exited. 'You're a spirit man?'
    A smile disappeared from Esselid's face without a trace.
    In fact, from the moment he first met Juliet, Esselid was suspicious of her identity.
    Esselid had a creepy back.
    Sweat oozes out of his palm.
    'Damn it. I've never heard of anything like that.'
    Juliet Monad. It was clear that she had never seen another spiritsman yet.
    Without it, there can be no way to be so calm.
    'Welcome butterfly?'
    Not worth it.
    There are very few spirits who know how to use magical abilities, and even Juliet freely increased the number of the butterflies.
    As soon as he saw the tenth butterfly fly from her fingertips, Esselid had to bite his tongue to hide his expression.
    'It's a scam!'
    I barely endured what I wanted to shout.
    Esselid would not have believed if he had not seen it with his own eyes.
    Spiritual arts were basically the act of making a contract with another level of existence and borrowing power.
    Compared to a wizard who has to use only his own magic power, the spiritist only needs to consume enough magic power to summon a contracted opponent.
    Because it borrows the power of the summoned spirits, it consumes less magic power.
    It sounds good at first glance, but not as simple as it sounds.
    Only a few with unique wavelengths of magic could open the multidimensional'door'.
    That is why most of today's scammers who claim to be spirits are using shortcuts.
    By forcibly inserting relic fragments containing divine power into the body, it artificially destroys the wavelength of magical power.
    'In this process, most of them die...'
    It is not the end if you succeed in opening the door fortunately by adjusting the wavelength.
    It is unclear what kind of entity the contract partner beyond the dimension that was invoked is.
    For convenience, they are collectively referred to as spirits, but they were basically monsters summoned from beyond the dimension.
    There are many types and uses, from cute little lizards that light up relatively ordinary red to sea monsters that can sink a ship in a short time.
    However, I have never heard of a spirit body that penetrates the human mind, shows welcome, and eats away fear.
    There are many fields in magic, but the mental manipulation series was magic that even senior wizards were reluctant.
    If a hundred is a hundred, all of them go crazy and die.
    By the way, a girl who is only twenty-five years old freely calls out the existence of a different dimension and even talks?
    The spine became cool.
    Rather than being a spirit...
    As the temple claims, shouldn't those things be called demons rather?
    I was hazy about whether it was a dream or simply butterfly stuttering.
    The voices of the people mumbled and stopped, and Juliet was completely in the memories of the past.
    It was a memory of last summer.
    As she told Esselid, Juliet had an old habit.
    Even though I wasn't weak, i still have a fever once a year, oddly enough.
    It usually stopped with a mild cold, and in a day or two, I got up from bed. But not as much as last summer.
    "Go back."
    That year's summer vacation ended before the beginning.
    This is because her plan was damaged by an unexpected visitor.
    Upon returning to the Duke Castle, Lennox left her and went to the hunting ground.
    While the workers were busy organizing their luggage, Juliet sat alone in the parlor of the Duke Castle.
    Like a pile of luggage that no one welcomes.
    Juliet, left alone in Duke Castle, sat quietly without doing anything.
    "That's my kid?"
    It wasn't her who was wrong, but Juliet seemed to be being punished.
    'Why should that be?'
    Juliet thought blankly as she saw the window slowly cool down.
    'I knew it from the beginning.'
    She knew long before starting this relationship.
    The cruel truth that the ending of this story will not change.
    What did you expect?
    It seemed that someone was laughing. Juliette seizurely grabbed the hem.
    It was better.
    'I did enough to do it.'
    Let's go like this.
    Juliet got up impulsively.
    She ran straight to her room and pulled out a small suitcase from under the bed. It was the bag I had always prepared on the spot.
    Then she opened the chest of drawers, grabbed her few belongings, closed her bag, changed her clothes,
    and ran down the stairs of the public office.
    Dozens, hundreds of times. It was as I had imagined for years.
    "miss!"
    It would have been the case even if the fever did not rise suddenly.
    That's all Juliet remembers. After that, the views was dark.
    The moment she thought it was dark before her eyes, she was lying in a luxurious bedroom.
    The familiar vine pattern on the ceiling. The dimmed lighting greeted her.
    "Have you woke up?"
    Also a familiar voice.
    Juliet turned and looked to the side.
    A man in a simple outfit sat on the bedroom floor casually.
    No. Recently i just read 2 webnovel, forgotten juliet and cry even better if you beg. Because wordexcerpt has been hiatus i can't read much webnovel :blob_teary:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  19. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very curious who that man is?:hmm:, thank you for translating this chapter:blobsmilehappyeyes: I am always waiting for your translation:cookie::cookie::cookie:

20. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    wordexcerpt is banned posting korean novel i think, now most of them is chinese novels,as they are not in my style anymore. Few months before i deeply with chinese novel, after many revenge scheme and concubine stuffs i quit . TO be honest i am not fan of concubine ,harem stuff for historic novel, i am prefeR ML only love FL ,one on one is better . Anyhow we are close to reunion scene , i just read chapter 13 which is not spoiled ,i feel sad abt juliet , i was thinking if i am her i am prefer after 3 years contract, brag my stuffs and leave the guy