Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    Shey_04, Yasmine bezzi and Arnsol like this.
  2. nobodyhere

nobodyhere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm new and I had a theorie about Cale|Krs:
    What if... Cale isn't a human and Krs wasn't a human either. They are actually the same person but at different lives. And Cale's real powers were actually sealed by his mother to protect him. But Cale, angry at himself for not being able to protect his mother, tries to annul the seal. So in order for the others to not suspects... he acted like trash so that most people won't want to be associated with him and he won't be discovered. And since nobody can help him, his research takes him a lot of years.... Then one day he things he finally found a way to cancel the seal, but he miscalculated things and as a result: he forgot his memories of Cale Henituse but remember a part of his life as Krs until he is 38yo. Krs thinks that he transmigrated inside Cale Henituse's body and he also forgot about the seal. It could also be that he lived more than just 38years as Krs but doesn't remember it. And the power on pair with the dragons that Eruhaben mentioned could be the seal that was breached when Cale|Krs tried to annul it. And then Krs maybe was sealed or something similar back in Korea.
    By the way... sorry for my poor English and for my lack of grammar.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  3. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo I'm one of those people who wants to believe that Cale/KRS is the same person (。ŏ_ŏ)
    Only because it will align nicely with the fic that I write ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )( ^∀^)ゲラゲラ|•ω•`)

4. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale and krs can’t be the same person remember when krs got the embrace power he was told a message from the original cale that was living in another world about how he was happy with his life there

Akimashta likes this.
  5. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just said Og!Cale was living happily. KRS was and is living happily in the world of TBoaH. It may be that they are the same person

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Krs is not happy no one lets him stay in bed all day and give him lots of problems to solve there’s also a possibility that cale was actually a puppet sent to that world by the divine race or demon race to provide them with information on the outside world I feel like the demon race would do something like that instead of trusting the whitestar

Akimashta likes this.
  7. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His dream to become a slacker still not realized, but I think Cale is pretty happy lol. If we compared his life as Cale Henituse and KRS, I'm pretty sure he's much more happier in TBoaH world rather than in (whichever number it was) Earth, because he still hasn't lose anyone there.

So those that think KRS!Cale is also OG!Cale that just kinda lost his memories before remembering he was also KRS, let's borrow Ho-Shik's words and shout it out~ I HAVE FAITH!!! :blob_plusone::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

8. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AH you're right, I had only just read the part where Cale thought "My plate is still lacking." and kind of forgot the rest of the other implications HAHAHA. I haven't actually read the LCD forum and I should probably move myself there with my huge word spams oops--

Definitely definitely agree I want to believe this is true I want to believe!!!!!!!!!!!

As an apology for getting myself carried away with non spoiler stuff here's a TINY (tiny tiny tiny) spoiler in regards to chapter 627 but I would recommend not reading this spoiler if you don't want to potentially freak out until angie_sash comes back with their weekly spoiler trove <3

Another dragon let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I WAS JUST WONDERING WHO TO SHARE THIS NEW INFO WITH!!
    IKR???? AND
    He's pretending to be weak?????? He choose to be hired for the Henituse duchy????? And he was laughing at them in a bad way?????
    OMG OMG NEW CRAZY PARTY HERE WE COME!!!!
    To be honest for a moment I thought he'd be their enemy but Eruhaben seemed like an enemy at first too. Also, I don't think ANY dragons would side with a lunatic who killed the other members of their race so that he can let the demonic race into the world. BUT STILL I'M EXCITED AF CAUSE IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE'LL BE EASY TO DEAL WITH AGHHHHH
    After Cale came back he gave the children EXTRA ALLOWENCE (It's like he was paying them back for the time he wasn't there ㅠㅠ) and Roan paid Alberu a silver coin for the cookies he gave him...
    I-
    I just-
    I'll just die right here right now ㅠㅠ

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    yuriezzz, Shey_04, Ceilo27 and 12 others like this.
  10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @canatwin and @the Legendary Frog

Woooowwww! Finally another dragon!!! Another addition to Cale's family (I believe and I have faith that he will):justabotheart::justabotow:

Please tell me he is not the crazy archer that choose to live at the place where Cale earned his silver shield... Thou that will not be the case since Raon should be able to tell at first glance if the archer is another dragon? Haha

Thank you for the mini spoiler! :aww:
    Can I ask what color the dragon is or the appearance maybe if it is not too much to ask?:aww::aww::aww:

Edit: :aww::blobnosebleed: the family fluff continues... My kokoro :blobuwu::justabotheart:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    the Legendary Frog, sasai and Arnsol like this.
  11. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, possible new ML??? ( ^∀^)ゲラゲラ|•ω•`)

12. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly nothing about his appearance was mentioned. Only that
    Duke Deruth hired some better-than-average knights and mages to protect their house in the capital since Cale said he was coming back. And then at the entrance Roan suddenly told Cale that there is a dragon between them and he's pretending to be weak and is laughing at them in a bad way!

Shey_04, yukihibari, DlkgAmb and 5 others like this.
  13. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I feel like the dragon got bored in his lair and try to mingle with humans~

Or they heard the news that the castle of light was gone in the Eastern Continent so they got curious on who 'got' the castle.

Kyaaa thank you for quenching my TCF thirst!

Shey_04, minonly, shadow83 and 2 others like this.
  14. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG YES SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S READ I'VE BEEN DYING TRYING TO CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!!

Sooo many people were making comments about like Power Dragon Rangers formation I was laughing so hard HAHAHAHA! I'm pretty sure he won't be against them? IF ANYTHING....... I'M REALLY HOPING ERUHABEN LOOKED OUT FOR THIS DRAGON IN THE PAST TOO..... BUT YEAH things look like they're gonna be chaotic for a while LMFAO.

Exit Cale's peace of mind stage left LMFAO

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DSFJKLGHAKJDFHG He cares about them so much I'm deceased... Just got to the part in my reread where he was going through the Wind Ancient Power's test and my heart hurt so much at the part when he was furiously patting his pockets wondering why he didn't have any money to put in the piggy banks and now he's just constantly buying stuff for them and giving them more and just doting on them constantly AAAAAA

Raon is SO SWEET I ALSO. SAME. TT TT TT TT

WHEN RON!!! TOOK OFFENSE TO THE CAT TRIBE CALLING ON AND HONG CHILDREN OF THE CAT TRIBE!!! AND WAS JUST!! EXCUSE ME? THEY'RE CHILDREN OF THE MOLAN HOUSEHOLD GTFO I live for all the adults caring for and doting on all the children in this series I live please insert the biggest prayer emojis here

15. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe alberus mom was in love and blind ? or something likethat or maybe she knew the future about the destiny thing? and what if i am saying iffff cale's dad abandon cale? may he was unwanted and wanted to kill him when he was child and cale's mom ran away to save him and then lose her life because of that? ohhh myyy

Raven Evernight likes this.
  16. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry english is not my first lang.... either actually it's third

17. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link

well it's not just a small family if i recall correctly they are the gardian aren't they?

xxdjynxx likes this.
  18. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    well about not being in the map it's because their ancestor is the first ws and sun god was keeping an eye on them ( now the curse is lifted ) and about cale's family they said they had huge role in kingdom but then the choose to sray low and come back when the kingdom is in danger

yukihibari likes this.
  19. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god

Raven Evernight likes this.
  20. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the dragon that disguise her/his as soldier laughing at them in a bad way because he/she know that Cale have a dragon at his side... Since dragon can felt each other smell like Raon can felt that dragon and also the dragon itself...

As we all know dragon is independen creature--arrogant. So the dragon laughing disbelief that a dragon (Raon) actually living/following a person/human.

Yasmine bezzi likes this.