Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    the owner of the shield ate the dead mana

2. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO THE FIRST ONE WAS SO TRUE I-
    IKR???? ㅠㅠ
    HE'S DOTING ON THEM SO MUCH MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
    They all make such a good family together. All of them are taking care of each other and everything. Knowing their past and all the things they've been through makes it even more wholesomeㅠㅠ
    I LIETTRALLY LIVE FOR THEM UGH JUST TAKE MY HEART ALREADY

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  3. the Legendary Frog

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true. Since Roan could feel his presence he must also be able to feel Roan's, but that wicked laugh at the end is a little suspicious. Like, could he have gone there knowing there was a dragon by Cale's side? Or maybe he has heard of Eruhaben in one of their battles so he came to check it out himself? I don't really know we have to wait and see

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  4. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    actually he did't said that he can't he kinda asked if this is magic or not i guess toonka could fill the power of natural

5. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think he can die like that you know cause he has power of recovery and the wood is from the world world tree so i don't think that will happen

the Legendary Frog likes this.
  6. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    w
    which chapter is this?

7. the Legendary Frog

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest, 627

8. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoahhh yayy ~! It is exciting but somewhat scary. I just hope he is not crazy enough to the point of taking the enemy's side. Was he working at the county, i mean the duchy (sorry Beacrox!) for a long time already? Perhaps he is stronger than Raon if the kid failed to notice.

By the way, how long was Cale gone?

9. the Legendary Frog

Reading List:
    Link
    No he was hired just recently. Also Raon noticed him right away! He's the great and mighty Raon Miru after all >.<
    I think he was gone for 3 months? I'm not sure tho

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    shadow83 and sasai like this.
  10. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What!!!?? Dhfhgjgcnjjhu...I am really hyped to know who that dragon is and why he is there!!! I really hope that dragon is a good or at least a decent dragon and not the egoistic and selfish one..and also I hope that he is not on white star's side or on the sealed god side and sent to spy or kill Goldie gramps or Raon..though i don't think that's possible I mean dragons are rational creatures...uwaahh!! I really wanna read ahead but gotta wait till Friday..huhu:cry::cry:

shadow83 and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  11. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww!!! Our sweet Cale and extra sweet Raon...so wholesome and fulfilling..fufu...the crown prince's face will be worth seeing tho..hehe. just imagine if Raon did this to dark elves or elves. I guess they will die from joy..Haha

shadow83 and the Legendary Frog like this.
  12. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remember the first time Raon and Euraben met. On ch. 122:

What the hell. Are you really a Dragon? There’s a Dragon that would say, ‘nice to meet you,’ to another Dragon?”

The Gold Dragon seemed to be asking how there could be such an odd existence.
    Cale had expected this.

This was a real Dragon, the race that was said to be selfish and egotistical.

There was no way that such selfish beings would happily greet each other.
    It was more likely that they would get into a fight with each other while saying that they were the best.

But, Eruhaben is also well-known by another ancient Dragon. Maybe the dragon curious about Erubahen can also count... And yes! Maybe We should wait and see for the latest chapter...

yuriezzz, Shey_04, shadow83 and 2 others like this.
  13. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t it more likely that the new dragon came cause of Mary using the bone dragon it would probably be seen as dishonouring the dragons you know also if it turns out that cale is actually a dragon with attribute transformation and transformed himself into a human baby accidentally and it worked too well that he even lost all his memories and the dragon that showed up was actually his friend and he sent cale to deruth to take care of as a joke/prank and that’s why he’s laughing I will honestly lose it like could you imagine that plot twist

14. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! This theory makes sense though it is quite vivid....I mean it is plausible..you really have a knack of creating vivid and wonderful theories mate..I really want a part of your imaginative skills...your theories are really fun to read at first and then it gets you thinking a lot:blob_grin::blobsmilehappyeyes::aww:

15. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious about one thing that if the white star somehow became the member of demonic race by completing that whatever ritual he Is going to do in puzzle city..then will he able to unseal that demon god and if that happens will the actual gate to demon world open?? And then will we see a fight between demon race and divine race??:hmm::hmm: because I really feel that we will see demon race and divine race battle as well...or is it only me feeling that way?? Anyways whatever happens Cale's slacker life has divorced him for good ig:blobpopcorn_cool::blobsweat:
    Because there has been so much mention of demon race and divine race it will be disappointing if we don't see them...atleast for me hahahaha

16. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the monsters that attacking KRS world (korea) are the same monsters from demon race?

17. the Legendary Frog

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna spoil another thing about chapter 627 since it's related to your question. It is MTL though, so it could be be wrong on some parts. (Please correct me if it is wrong)
    Apparently the White Star made the Endable kingdom so that he had a back-up plan for sacrifices. Since all of them were of darkness attribute he could just sacrifice them instead of the wolf children if things went wrong or if he needed more. This was all what Duke Fredo said before fainting. He also mentioned that the White Star needs these sacrifices because he wants to summon two unranked monsters. But Cale being the most familiar with these monsters, he will probably take care of it even if they can't prevent the White Star from summoning the monsters. We have Alberu's white spear as well.

Shey_04, DlkgAmb, shadow83 and 5 others like this.
  18. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want krs to interfere with the summoning by using the shield to block the sacrifices and getting a bit of his soul absorbed as a sacrifice and summoning another krs from another world or a krs that’s not human maybe a divine weapon krs as the spirit of the weapon or a noble powerful monster krs it would be hilarious seein them interact with each other

shadow83, Yasmine bezzi and Akimashta like this.
  19. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup..you are right...even so I really want to see a demon race and divine race fight along with dragons and all...that would be really op..hehe

shadow83 likes this.
  20. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Raven Evernight likes this.