Forgotten Title [SOLVED] Name of Novel of a manga I read ages ago

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dragoonstorm7, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Dragoonstorm7

Dragoonstorm7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: [SOLVED] Thank you for the help!

Hello!

Im looking for the novel of a manga I read a little years (8?) ago. It was a fantasy novel with swords and magic. Setting was completely at a school for what I had read up to. while Im not completely sure, I *think* it was set in something like a modern day japan, just with magic. The school was divided in a swordsmanship half and a magic half. I remember that at least some mages had some type of connections to gods from various pantheons (greek, norse, japanese). Main character was a guy, and majority of other characters were girls (definitely a harem iirc). Theres was ecchi content, but no sex had happened yet (i didnt get far tho, so sex later wouldnt have been a surprise). I think MC might have had a (half/step?) sister who was also at the school (i think on the swordman half). I think MC could do both swords and magic, but less sure on this.

Also, if you know what this is but think it sucks, definitely feel free to say that! Like I said previously, I read a little of this a *long* time ago, and my taste was kinda shitty back then (still isnt great sometimes, but Id say Im getting better haha)

Thank you for your time!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  2. magecraft_unleashed

magecraft_unleashed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. magecraft_unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
    my error, capione

4. magecraft_unleashed

Reading List:
    Link
  5. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think is Magika no kenshi.

Dragoonstorm7 and kurisomething like this.
  6. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely Magika no Kenshi

Dragoonstorm7 likes this.
  7. Dragoonstorm7

Dragoonstorm7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i quote this triple mistake so it's will recorded on nuf.
    3 naming errors, and 3 successive post.....

chencking and Alairia like this.
  9. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm well i personally like both although in Campione's case the MC acts like the MC of infinite stratos when it comes to relationships, so you will need patience, he grows up as the story progresses both in mentality and power(the power more than the mentality though).
    In Magika's case the MC wasn't that dense but you couldn't call him that eager to have a relationship with several girls(society is mainly monogamous and having more than one is normally frowned upon by society(since it's linked to adultery or cheating; let's be honest that are the ways that people mainly use to have several lovers; try it at your own risk) so he would see it as something morally incorrect, unless his moral code differs from the one society establish).
    There is a reason why he need to do so(it has to be with the protection of order, more specifically the power he has is mainly around bonds, romantic bonds in this case, and he need more power to keep the order(plot) so more lovers as as result and their bonds also needs to be strong too).

You can read Magika in Bakapervert-dono site(awesome translator) or in Baka-tsuki(....i haven't used in years).
    Campione! is licensed, so you will need to download in PDF or Epub format of the translated volumes from a site that specializes on that(i mainly use ThatNovelCorner to get my Epubs of novels, waiting for the novel volumes in that site is tough though); the sequel can be read in Bakapervert site

Dragoonstorm7 likes this.