Tabula Rasa - Words of Power (Roleplay Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Oct 3, 2020.

1. SatanicalAngel

SatanicalAngel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Huh. You know, I really took you for a butterfly kinda person."

Moon pushed herself up from the floor and followed Etum to go down and get some breakfast. Her foot pain was slowly going away the more she walked on it. Then she realized... Does the guild even have breakfast? Where are they going?

"Where are we going for breakfast? I don't remember the lady ever saying they served it here."

Then again, Moon didn't pay much attention when they were figuring out the room and such. The whole situation was a bit chaotic and overwhelming.

AliceShiki, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sky's nightmares continue to haunt him as he fell unconscious, he would return to a time where he was watching countless scenes of brutality from the people who called themselves the Emperor's Soldiers.

The natives of this land where brutally tortured, raped, pillage and killed and a young man was always watching them from afar.

"I'll Kill them all...."

There were dark eyes which could tell how many days he hasn't slept but he persevere and continue to stalk as he started hunting down one soldier at a time. He didn't waste any time and started to copy the soldier's brutal ways and slowly began to influence the young boy's mind.

Yet, behind him were people who suddenly joined with the boy as he started to return to his humanity before it was too late....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"S-sky?! How come you are back?"

It was the usual guard who was close to Sky as he was shocked that he had return after heading out to travel. Sky was a little lethargic from using his newly crafted concept that he didn't know that he had arrived at the gate. Yet, he suddenly remembered what he came here for as he began to ask the Guard if the city was in danger or not.

"Well, i don't know about a monster wave but we are currenly been fighting with a large undead forces from the east. How about heading to the Guild and ask for more details there?"

"Alright."

Sky decided to head to the Adventurer's Guild and knowing that the guild was a bit too early for the receptionist to start working, he decided to sit on a table near the outside and rest due to still recovering from the wounds.

While Till said that he had managed to save him, there was still some injuries Sky remained and instead of using Heal, he decided to wait it out and take a nap. He felt bit fatigue after doing so many things and the tireness had easily let him fall asleep.

Naraku likes this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh? Why?"
    A butterfly person? For some reason, he did not quite understand why she thought that. In any case--

"Neither do I. It's still worth a try though, we got to know that we can lodge here because we asked, then let's ask again."
    Unfortunately, it seemed like that it was not the case. They needed to head outside to get some food. Which ought to be not so difficult since each tavern or such provides basic food services. Or should be at the very least.

"Let's just go to the nearest tavern, they should have some stuff to eat."
    And, fortunately, it seemed that there were, perhaps, way too many taverns in this forsaken city. There were at least three of them beside the Guild.
    "Wonderful."
    Freedom of choices, what a terrible thing. If there were only two of them, Etum would be able to flip a coin and choose. But right now? That is not quite possible.

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I started flying around trying to see if I found any other tasty smells, but... There was so much noise around this place, it was hard to discern what was happening...

From time to time some people talked about giant bugs as well, and I also heard some shouts, which scared me quite a bit! What if they're as evil as birds!? I always flew away whenever I heard that...

But after flying with no sense of direction for a while, I ended up getting tired... And I was hungry! I wanted food!
    That's something I can get behind!

I flew towards this voice and said, "Hey give me some food too!"

Then I clashed with something... Ouchie... Did I fly too close to the voice? Must be another giant...

Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  5. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "Okay, let's go! I'm starving!"
    Moon bounded out of the guild hall and didn't think at all when she practically flew to the tavern right next to the guild. It was the first one she saw, therefore it didn't take much to make up her mind. It also had some fancy lights, so that might have swayed her choice just a bit.

And it was indeed a good choice. The tavern was beautiful, inside and out with white and gold lights strung from one corner of the room to the next, and the tables looked as if a very experienced and patient wood carver had spent months working on them. Despite this though, the food looked average, and so was the menu. The bar area was just as well thought out, but it seemed like the people here worked very hard to achieve the nice atmosphere. The only thing that didn't match was the bronzeware. The sharp and round looking tools looked worn down and really didn't match the beautiful table they laid on. This place must have very recently been upgraded. There also didn't appear to be any hostess or receptionist like back in the guild. People just walked in and say down. Many were chatting while waiting for another person to come and talk to them. Then after a few moments food would appear.

Moon shrugged and walked over to an empty table in the back, right by the window. Although it didn't matter since the window was blocked off by black curtains. Moon assumed that was to keep daylight out so the tiny lights could shine. Moon loved this place even more now. And best of all, it didn't look to be too expensive just 3 silver coins was enough to pay for a couple of plates. But that also probably betted on what you ordered. Moon looked on excitedly while she waited for Etum to take his seat.

Naraku likes this.
  6. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    "zzzZZzzzzZZZZZzz"

You wake, feeling the crumbling earth beneath your fingers.

"5 more minutes..."

Grass and flowers line the ground upon which you lay, you who had stayed and rested for...how long?

"I said 5... you know what? Make it 10, no 15!"

The surroundings are as foreign as the skies above; who are you, and why are you here? The memories stay out of reach, out of grasp, but they will return given time.

"I don't have time for your BS Susy. Let me SLEEP!!!!!"

It’s a beautiful day. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, amnesiacs like you...

*Growling noises* For the first time in a long while, the man's eyes snap open as the his hunger forces him to wake up and look for a suitable breakfast. But then it strikes him. The sky, the trees, the grass... Where is he? Should not he wake up in... Where exactly? Though it is hardly the first time he had gotten lost and ended up somewhere... Where exactly again? Nevermind, it usually happens when he is awake, not asleep. Or does it?

The surroundings are as foreign as the skies above; who are you, and why are you here? The memories stay out of reach, out of grasp, but they will return given time.

"Yea, yea, I heard you the first time, Susy...."

Wait... The man looks around, seeing no one in particular. Where does the voice come from? It is, as if..

It’s a beautiful day. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, amnesiacs like you...

As if it is coming from the inside of his head. And more importantly...

"Who the hell is Susy?"

Temporary Name: Bob
    Probable Age Range: 20 - 30
    Race: Human
    [​IMG]
    Concepts and their Applications:
    • Bob hears whispers of unknown source.
    nothing to see yet
    nothing to see yet

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  7. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    "While you seem worried of the monster wave, the adventurers investigated at the west had said that there were no monster gathered around there and its mostly just a few goblins and monsters spotted..."

The recieptionist began to relay the info she got from the investigation as the tireness from working on the counter, after there are reports of an undead army on the east slowly marching towards the town. While she was surprised Sky had return to the town, she felt like Sky couldn't be responsible for wiping out an entire army due to his pacifistic nature.

Feeling that the monster threat that the adventurer had said at the village was false, Sky felt relieved yet at the same time depressed due to his equipment.

He had spent almost all of his money on making stuff and even built his mobile workshop that he had run out of money before he can rebuild a new armor and weapon for him. While he can remake a new set, he would spend more materials that might not be enough to buy from as he decided to find an alternate way to get them.

"Can i ask where to get ores or any materials?"

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Etum turned his head since he felt something bump into his shoulder. However, he did not notice anything and so decided to ignore what happened just now.
    Once he saw the ornaments, Etum thought that the price of the meals would be quite expensive considering how little they had. Unfortunately, after seeing Moon's face, it seemed like they had no choices but to eat here.
    In any case, after seeing the price of the plates, he thought that it should be fine as long as they hunt something every two-three days or so.

That is without including the rent. Well, they don't have to mind it. Etum signed under Nocturne's name anyway. And if they leave Elysion, as long as they do not go back to Elysion, everything's fine! Isn't it?

Following this line of thought, Etum decided to sit just in front of Moon. They still had to choose what to order, Etum already had an idea, to go with one of the cheapest meal. Some sort of stew. What was exactly in it? Good question. Preferably, he would not like to know.
    "What do you want to eat?"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I lost track of the voice by the time I passed through whatever I clashed with... Where should I go now then...? I was so close to finding some food...

*sniff sniff* Eheheheheehee, today is my lucky day, there is more food near here~

This way, this way... Uhum... Yeah, the food is right over... There!

"Hey! You're not allowed in here!" I heard before a large thing collided with me and sent me flying... Why do people love to send me flying here!?

I tried stabilizing myself mid-flight, but my wings were aching again, so I couldn't beat them properly... Why does it hurt so much!? >.<

I ended up falling on top of something hard this time around... I wonder what I fell on top of...

10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Once again, something bumped into Etum before landing on the table. But this time, he did notice what it was. A tiny creature, smaller than in his hand. More precisely, a human-like creature with wings, commonly known as fairies. Are fairies common here? Likely not. Hopefully, it's just a rare being that coincidentally ended up on the table.

"...Good morning?"
    Nonetheless-- that was still a pretty odd situation. Etum did not know how to react and thus opted for a greeting. Basically, let's just ignore everything that happened aside from the fairy's sudden appearance.

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Morning? Is it morning already? How do you know?" *blink blink blink*

*stomach growling noises*

"Do you have food? Ilya is hungry! I lost my sunflower, so it's been hard to find food... T.T"

Naraku likes this.
  12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "You... just need to look at the sky and the sun to see if it's morning?"

It is also possible to take in account the direction of the sun... And, well, it was night earlier. And since it's not night anymore, it's obviously morning.

"...Well, you can get food here as long as you pay for it. More precisely... uh, with copper and silver coins."
    Unfortunately, it seemed that the fairy was a sort-of countryside bumpkin. No, not only that. It entered into a tavern asked if Etum had food-- it likely does not know anything about cities and such? Hopefully, that was not the case.

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "But mister sun didn't find its light yet?" *tilts head* "How can you see it if there is no light around...?

"Ah! And what are coins!?"

Naraku likes this.
  14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Goodness lord... how am I gonna explain that..? Uh... you see. Earlier it was night, we couldn't see anything, but now we can see something, not much, but we can still see it. It means mister Sun is coming. And since mister Sun isn't here yet. It's morning because it's not night."

Why did he even bother explaining it? As for coins? Etum already wanted to give up.
    "Let's say... you want something from someone. You can't just... take it. You will trade it, if they're willing. Coins are used for... trading... is that clear enough? And if you don't have coins, you can't trade anything. Unless someone's willing to give you food for free."

Never again.

AliceShiki likes this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "... You can see? But Ilya can't... How come?"
    "I see... Then... Will you give Ilya food for free?" *sparkly eyes*

Naraku likes this.
  16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that he looked more closely, something seemed to be wrong with her eyes. Considering her words-- she's likely unable to see at all. Is she blind? It has become more difficult.

"Ah. I just noticed that... you seem to be blind? Basically, you can't see at all. It's pretty rare I guess?"
    While he expected that, initially, Etum was going to refuse. But right now, it felt like he did not have the choice but to give her food.

"Okay, but only a bit... not that you would eat much with your size anyway."
    Though, now, he had to discuss it with Moon.

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmm... Ilya doesn't know? But... Ilya thinks she heard that before!"
    "Thank you! I'd hug you, but my wings are aching a bit too much... And you seem to be flying too high up..."

Naraku likes this.
  18. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmm.. I think I'll ea-"
    Moon was about to answer Etum, but then a small creature seemed to distract him. Moon's eyes sparkled at the tiny fairy. She wasn't sure how she knew what it was, but fairy just seemed like the name for it.

"Oh my gosh! It's a fairy!"

On close inspection Moon could see that one of her wings was bent in a very wrong position. Carefully Moon touched the tip of the hurt fairies wing.

"It'll be okay, little one."

Without a second thought, or taking into account of all the people here, Moon closed her eyes and spoke her word:
    "Heal."

The bent wing slowly started to bend and twist so that the veins in the wings were no longer out of place, and the wing was now stinking straight out like the other, as it should. Then Moon did the same thing to the other, so that the little fairy could once again fly without any pain.

"There you go. I'm sorry I hadn't asked for your permission. That must have hurt a bit...However I heard you were hungry, I'll give you some of my toast with stew, would that let you forgive me?"

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hi! Ilya is a fairy! What about you?"
    "Eh...?

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! Wha-what was that!?" *turns toward your general direction*

*flaps wings in anger*

"... Eh? Uhn..." *flies up a bit* "They work! It's magic!" \(^^)/

"Thank you, miss!

"And uhn... What is a 'toast with stew'? Is it yummy?"

Naraku likes this.
  20. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    Moon smiles and giggles a bit at the tiny fairy. She's happy that her healing had worked perfectly and now the little one can fly again.

"You are very welcome."
    Moon lightly pets the fairy and smooths her hair down.

Toast is very good. It's bread with butter on it. It tastes a little salty and creamy. The stew has boar, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, and some chives. I can assure you that also tastes very good. By the way, what did you say your name was?"

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.