Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to say right! but...I will sound like a hypocrite cause most of my posts are fan -girling and discussions too... And if the discussion group migrates... I bet they will only just comeback here again after the new spoiler so ....:sushi_peak:

I guess the best way is that someone use the spoilercurator account and make a table of content for the spoilers posted here so that the spoilers would not be buried with all the theories and discussions???

Or also put a link on the table of content with the new thread about theories and discussions???:sushi_hide:

I also would like to say 'I volunteer!' with Katniss' voice but I'm afraid that I cannot stick to it so... I'll try first to go over the pages to list where the spoiler appeared first.. not that I am promising anything because I am a procrastinator :blob_zipper_mouth:

2. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol saw the same thing happened in other spoiler fandom and I can say it didn't work |•ω•`)( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )ヽ(^◇^*)/

Uncopyright likes this.
  3. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Right~ impulses to discussed theories and spoilers are hard to suppress...

On another note, I made a skeletal table of content on the first page haha, I'll try to put a link another time when hard work visits me.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

sasai and Arnsol like this.
  4. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    What if krs never actually transmigrated into the book world but it’s an entirely different world but with the same people we’ve just assumed it was the book world all along it’s never been confirmed in all do honesty I could see the god of death telling cale that he never entered the book world and he just got lucky with everything he did and cale almost having a breakdown from his anger and frustration about it and asking cage to swear at the god of death after

shadow83 likes this.
  5. Syr1827

Syr1827 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WS is now more of a joke for everyone than a true villain, he went from being the End Boss to the Sealed God bitch. His charm now lies in Cale constantly teasing him, tricking him like he's a baby.

Raon is more of the overprotective son type who doesn't want to be separated from his mother, not to mention that he is a boy. I do not know why they seek a romance for Cale, the charm of TFC is that, unlike other novels of transmigrating to another world, the protagonist does not have an explicit harem and in reality all ships can be possible.

That is one of the biggest mysteries in all of TFC. There are so many theories between the two (BnaH's Nelan Barrow and KRS's Nelan Barrow), although I personally believe that the novel KRS read on Earth is something sent by the G.O.D

Although it is a good theory, CJS had already passed away when the novel was found by KRS. And let's remember that G.O.D wanted to take CJS, but this (CJS) decided to die with his squad, rejecting the offer of G.O.D.

More than by choice, I think G.O.D ran out of options and had to send KRS to be the new hero of BnaH. But....
    If we follow the theory that OG! Cale and KRS are the same person, they were destined to die in both worlds. He was destined for death on two worlds (maybe three if we consider Earth 3), but thanks to the fact that CJS died and KRS continued to live, he could cause some kind of shock to the world. The one who should not die was the one who died and the one who should die continued alive, this can change the order in the universe.

6. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SHHHHIT ,I avoid spoilers for this novel cuz it just melt my heart with happeness and I love everything about it :cry: and what in this spoiler is a medician for me cuz I knew it was comming but I finnally learned when .. im giving up money for thiis I dont care if Im broke :cry:

Im also one of few people who believe Org cale and KRS can be the same person especially with what happening now .. org cale likely a reborn for KRS, and maybe he still here knowing everything but simply cant communicate with KRS yet ..

shadow83 likes this.
  7. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale's slacker life is doomed :blobrofl:

Apparently, there are lots of books written about his 'heroic' deeds. Most of the strong people that Duke Henituse hired had gathered because they were moved by Cale's heroism.

New dragon is a pink haired 14 year old dragon who has a weird hairstyle (mtl says its round, though I'm not completely sure about that). Gender and name is still unknown, but the dragon came here because they were a big fan of Cale and collects those books that I've mentioned earlier. The dragon says to trust them as they'll make Cale into the greatest hero in human history. Even Raon finds the dragon weird, hahaha:blobjoy:

yuriezzz, Shey_04, creizreiz and 25 others like this.
  8. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow @angie_sash this is early... (。ŏ_ŏ)
    Whelp, not that I'm complaining ⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬
    Possible new ML/FL indeed (੭ु´・ω・`)੭ु⁾⁾

Uncopyright likes this.
  9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't help it. This chapter was just so hilarious, hahaha :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

On another note, RidiBooks has an event where they're giving away TCF stickers (?) and stand finger holders featuring Raon, On, and Hong. You need to purchase 30,000 KRW worth of chapters to qualify for the event though (around 27 USD).
    [​IMG]

yuriezzz, Shey_04, SuyeMuxiu and 10 others like this.
  10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash

Lol, Is the dragon a 'fan'? Hahaha, I hope he will not be disillusioned when he knows how Cale is in personal (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
    Cale's charm and charismatic aura reach another level. Why do I feel that the writers of those heroic books were mostly Hilsman and Clopeh :blobjoy:

I hope they made Raon plushie or Cale plushie but those stand finger holders are super cute~

Thank you for the early spoiler!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    yuriezzz, Shey_04, creizreiz and 7 others like this.
  11. Syr1827

Syr1827 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SOY FAN DE ESTE HOMBRE (O MUJER?):blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:

New level of charisma unlocked.

The world: Dragons are arrogant and lonely beings who refuse to associate with other people
    Cale: Let him collect dragons says

Us making crazy theories about who the possible new dragon might be and it turns out he's a Cale fan. I just need to have the name Bob, we still don't have a Bob the Dragon.

yuriezzz, SuyeMuxiu, DlkgAmb and 7 others like this.
  12. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffttt hahaha:blobjoy::blob_grin: omg!! Cale is literally going to make every specie I his fan I guess....I mean seriously now even a dragon is his fan...a 14 year old dragon...its young. I hope it's a girl..we are lacking female dragons...and I hope the dragon won't regret this after meeting Cale in personal ..I mean even though cale denies he is not a good person actually he is a cute tsun tsun:aww::aww:

shadow83, sasai, Arnsol and 3 others like this.
  13. Syr1827

Syr1827 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he will regret it, I feel like the Dragon Rosa, like everyone else, will end up misunderstanding Cale's actions and will admire him even more. Cale is a great tsundere, this season's waifu and husbando tsundere is (yes, he occupies both places because he is the Young Master Silver Shield).

Another girl in the group would be nice, at least On needs a friend her age. Hong and Raon are brothers who share the same behavior so they can play with each other, but On is more mature not to mention a girl, I feel like she must feel a bit lonely because she must be the babysitter for her younger brothers and her mother (Cale).

Cale seems to be a pokémon master who goes around the world collecting all the creatures he meets.

yuriezzz, Shey_04, creizreiz and 9 others like this.
  14. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already can see Eruhaben saying: tsk tsk poor bastard

yuriezzz, Shey_04, tati79 and 8 others like this.
  15. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that the dragon would be neutral at best, but it's a new fanboy/girl?
    Well, welcome to the family, I guess.

16. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what I know for sure about the new dragon
    ⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬
    1. Pink
    2. Weird laughing
    3. Love reading hero stories
    4. Fan of the hero
    5. 14 years old

conclusion : must be chuuni ᄑ_ᄑ

17. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blobjoy: Nice observation mate

18. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha I love that we have another dragon but I find Cale already having books about him funny! Can imagine Clopeh also having the collection. Cale certainly has this strong affinity for children :blob_plusone:

Hahahahahah And This! Yes! We demand a pink-haired dragon Bob! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Shey_04, tati79, shadow83 and 2 others like this.
  19. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like Pokemon, gotta collect them all. Lmao, poor Cale.

20. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want it to be a girly acting boy dragon that’s in love with cale but is super naive about sex and everything like that and gets super embarrassed when cale touches him like in mesmerising ghost doctor when the mc kisses the male lead by accident and he faints but like cale touches the dragon and it faints out of embarrassment or after a fight the pink dragon falls a sleep and cale shares a room with it and when it wakes up he’s scared he’s pregnant and cries and everyone comes to see what happened but when the pink dragon tells them they are dumbfounded and one of them has to explain to the dragon about sex Ed we need a loveable naive idiot in the group like that

Yasmine bezzi and shadow83 like this.