Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... It's almost like Cale is a collector of all races' in TBoHW. Dragon, Cat tribe, Dark Elf, Elf, Tiger, Wolf, Whale, Drawf, Rat, Vampire...

tati79 and the Legendary Frog like this.
  2. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, no one has said this (that I've seen), but, are we having another adopted child? They'll be their oldest!

Even if they don't get adopted into the family, now Raon will have a new dragon closer to his age to talk to! Although that dragon probably hasn't gone through their first growth stage.

I love how while reading the spoilers, I swore the dragon was an adult dragon haha

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha if ever the dragon become another adopted child, Cale's budget for the children's allowance should increase.

The pink haired dragon polymorphed.... Maybe the day that Raon polymorphs too isn't far away?

4. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo me too, that's why I was like ML/ FL stuff. Apparently the new dragon was a child all along. R.i.p oldman Eruhaben, he's at the age where he can't argue against children ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ ) and all these dragon children would be the biggest headache in his dragon life span ヽ(´∀`)ノ

Can't wait for that (*´˘`*)♡ he'll be the chubbiest cutest plymorphed dragon ever and I can't wait to read about Raon's chubby cheeks ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!!

5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Raon doesn’t want to take human form cause cale said dragons are cool remember he said that to Choi Han I think

shadow83 and Akimashta like this.
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I just thought of it... If seniority for dragons is based on their birth date (the day the egg comes out from their mom)not the day they hatched from their eggs.... Raon should be the ancient dragon not Eruhaben.
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

tati79, SuyeMuxiu, blaze27 and 4 others like this.
  7. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People can dream you know ゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I want cale to die at the end and raon to take his form and go a little crazy thinking he’s cale and the one that died was himself raon so he tried to bring back raon (who is actually cale) as the end with everyone else helping him and not telling him the truth cause they know it’ll break him

Yasmine bezzi and shadow83 like this.
  9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so angsty and nasty ending. Don't break my kokoro :blobsob:. I prefer Cale being a member of the divine race, living forever with Raon and his family or the side story of them exporting the produce of the farm to other races and kingdoms with Cale's silver shield as the marketing logo.

10. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go write a fic, ya nasty angsty person that I respect haha

Raven Evernight likes this.
  11. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's such a cute dragon btw, I already fell in love with him ㅠㅠ (I'm assuming it's a he and his name is dodori but I used MTL so I could be wrong)
    He was so embarrassed when he wanted to praise Cale's actions and coughed constantly while being like "So I heard about what you've done, ahem, hmm, how touching!", and his face was also flushed:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Apparently he read every single book about Cale and even so he wasn't satisfied because he thought they didn't do him justice! He was also sad that neither the Henituse duchy nor the Roan kingdom published a book about his heroic deeds. He told Cale that he could gather the best historians ever and make a detailed biography of Cale that he himself approves of it, with great illustrations too!! (I almost died laughing at this part:blobjoy:)
    AND HE HAS PURPLE EYES I'm a sucker for purple eyes
    Cale just held his head with both hands at the end, he was so done with this hero play:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  12. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all gather here to pray for our dear friend the Slacker Life. (・へ・)
    We all know Slacker Life as the hopes and dreams of our dear friend Cale, but alas they were seperated even when they were not together
    (。ŏ_ŏ)
    But that is what fate had in store for them
    (ノд・。)
    May Slacker Life find peace in the afterlife ( ꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

I'm even more convince that the new dragon is a chuuni ᄑ_ᄑ(˙꒫˙ )

yuriezzz, tati79, blaze27 and 5 others like this.
  13. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg dude hold up...that's a little too wild theory hahahaha I really can't stop giggling at that theory and my mom's looking at me weirdly now:cautious::cautious: btw...you made my day like damn...:p:p:ROFLMAO:

14. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The sequel would be them trying bring him back but cales actually in soul form talking with the god of death he’s told and shown all that’s going on with raon and the gang and he wants to move on peacefully now but he can’t because of how everyone’s trying so hard to bring him back so he makes a deal with the god of death he’ll be transmigrated to other worlds and fix the problems there in return for being brought back to life there with raon and everyone else so we’ll get to see cale have other adventures and also emotional raon group reunion with cale

15. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that supposed to be a spoiler...you didn't tag it..took me by surprise hahaha...and what's with all that blushing?? Is that dragon really a "he"...I really wanted it to be a girl..anyways looks like we have a hardcore Cale fan...all hail God Cale..maybe that pink dragon will be a founder of Caleism along with clopeh and hillsman..fufu FFFF

16. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should write a trash of count's family fanfic...it will be really interesting to read...you really have the most wildest but the most amazing theories...you can do it..fighting!

AoMay and Raven Evernight like this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Theory on the original cale he now works for the gods he gets reincarnated into multiple worlds gets to live his life however he wants but only do one thing in return he is the legendary truck driver that kills off people so they can be reincarnated in other worlds

Yasmine bezzi and shadow83 like this.
  18. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HE DEFINITELY WILL!!
    (btw sorry I forgot to put it in spoiler form >~<)
    MTL is really weird sometimes. In one sentence I got she/her and in another it said he/his so I'm not sure either. I really hope it's a girl tho because that way On would find a new friend and they could all play together! It's so wholesome to think about:blobxd:

shadow83, Arnsol, sasai and 1 other person like this.
  19. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuu whoah thanks for this! this dragon is just soooo cute :blob_plusone::bloblove:
    I wonder if Cale can get out from this.. at least for Hilsman and Clopeh, Cale is kinda above them in some way so he could just ignore or talk them off. But now it is a dragonnn... A dragon that openly admires him! I feel like by the way the dragon is being described in the spoilers he will just admire Cale more if told how Cale do not desire to become a hero of some sort. :blobjoy:

20. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in a few hundred years when cale and all the rest are dead raon and the pink dragon will have set up a religious cale cult that’s famous across the world and the gods are loosing to him in followers and devoted believers and the power of faith makes cale a god so he pops up there in the godly realm one day super confused only to be exasperated about what’s happened