Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny enough, some of those strong knights that Duke Deruth hired were not after the money (Deruth wanted to pay them 10times more than the normal amount), but they just came to help hero Cale along his way!!
    That's why one of the oldest knights who came from the Breck kingdom asked Cale for a handsahke and then praised him as a hero. But Cale told him he's not a hero at all and then pointed at Choi Han and said HE is the real hero here. He stupidly thought to himself that this should prevent them from thinking he's a hero now:facepalm:
    But that just made the knight even more determined that he choose the right path and Cale is indeed a hero since he can praise his colleagues so sincerely like this. And at that moment Raon mentioned that the dragon was laughing even more wickedly!! (Probably he had the same idea as the knight lololol >.<)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Lilian1318, Caitlyn19, Neyva and 24 others like this.
  2. iraelhamdi

iraelhamdi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the way you say about WS, reminds me of team rocket on pokemon.

Arnsol and Raven Evernight like this.
  3. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.. this'll be funny but this will not let our best boi Cale be a slacker even in the afterlife! Man, please give the guy a break :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Arnsol and Raven Evernight like this.
  4. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    He’d probably bring the gang back together as his godly subordinates and send Choi Han to beat up the god of death and goldie gramps to make something magical to destroy the god of deaths things and team up with other gods to bully the god of death

yukihibari, shadow83 and Arnsol like this.
  5. estrellita394

estrellita394 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God! a new son for Cale. I'm sure her soul will leave her body for an instant ... for a moment I almost feel sorry for her. BUT I AM EXCITED TO THINK WHICH THEY WILL HAVE MORE FAMILY !! Although it would be a bit weird. I want to know how he will relate to Eruhaben, will he be an arrogant dragon? Will he be a good boy? Or will he be a crazy maniac like Clopeh.

6. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Cale having this infamous charisma of attracting people with peculiar personalities, this Dodori (name is so cute!) could probably be good and crazy for Cale and then arrogant to everyone else! :blobjoy: But let us see.. things gonna be exciting! :blobpopcorn_cool::cookie:

7. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the pink dragons attribute will be it would be funny if it ends up with cales record ability as it’s attribute so it can record cales adventures and the beginning of his legend completely :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Yasmine bezzi, sasai and Uncopyright like this.
  8. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well actually in korean he and she are pronounced in almost same way and written similarly too ...I am not korean but my months of being an army and reading manhwas has got me sure about some things about korean language lol..anyways maybe that is why you are getting he and she problem...but I really wanna believe the dragon is a girl...it will be really adorable to see a young teenage girl( actually dragon) fangirling over Cale hahaha ....it will be like girls fangirling for their idols lol lol...it would be so hilarious..but it's okay too if it's a boy....a little of BL content maybe fufu...;)..anyways let's wait for angie sash to release the spoilers may be then we will know...anyways where do you get the raws from ?? Is it a link for something?? Please tell

9. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get them from Kakaopage, you can also buy them from ridibooks

10. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! But kakaopage isn't available in India:cry::cry:...I will try ridibooks:notworthy:

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the pink dragons parents are alive and come to find him/her cause it ran away from home to meet cale and they show up there super angry at pink dragon and apologise to everyone for all the trouble the pink dragon caused and goldie gramps sighs cause he’s basically in the same spot as them and looks at them with understanding and says it’s hard on you two as well and they start crying and telling goldie gramps about all the trouble the pink dragon caused in the past and everyone is shocked by them crying and all the crazy things the pink dragons done and cale just thinks to himself dragons are meant to be cool and arrogant so why are all the ones around me such weirdos

shadow83, Yasmine bezzi and Athy106 like this.
  12. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally found out why I thought it was the god of war.
    In chapter 252 the Super Rock admits that the god of war treasured the Sky Eating Water and says that he could have become the ruler of an entire continent if he didn't find tasks related power to be annoying and that he would probably end up as a tyrant. :blobjoy:

Edit: I just realized how completely random this comment is. Sorry, haven't been here in a while.:sushi_peak:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  13. Yuiheron

Yuiheron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god this new dragon is hilarious ahaha. Cale's slacker life is moving away again with those books detailing his heroic deeds, he even have a DRAGON as a fan ahaha (*´ω`*).

AoMay and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  14. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been searching for trash of the counts family merchandise but can’t find any anywhere I want Cute plushies of my babies raon on hong and lock when will someone money hungry and good at making things join the fandom and start making these things to sell :blobsob: :blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary::blob_teary:

iraelhamdi and Uncopyright like this.
  15. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH!!! :blobsob::blobsob:after I've read the novel i found that there was a manhwa.... I already know the spoiler.:blobtired:... It's the same asa what happend for omniscient Reader Viewpoint :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

16. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ???
    What happened in ORV happens in TCF??? But TCF is not finished yet... It is an ongoing novel??? Me is confusion :blobdizzy:

Baby yoda_002 likes this.
  17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, thank you for the clarification!

I really wonder, what are the real owners of AP in the ancient times... They don't seem human? They are not mages? Are they like Toonka in body composition or are they members of other races? But they have family... Thou it was not discussed if the other family members also have their powers? Is it a gift from nature? The Sky Eating Water was cherished by the god of war... So is she supposed to be a maiden if she accepted the love of g.o.w? Urghh... I should not open a can full of worms hahaha this questions will only circle in mind... I should stop :notlikeblob:

18. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry! My english isn't good so mabye you misunderstand:blobtired::blobtired: i meant that i've read ORV novel then i Discovered that it has manhwa

Uncopyright likes this.
  19. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh got it~ I thought... you mean that Trash of the Count's Family had the same ending as Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (≧▽≦).

Well... My little advise is to just enjoy the manhwa and the journey, even if you knew the ending at least you get to see what you only dared to imagine when reading the novel.

Also....umm...If I might ask....are you...by any chance posting in the wrong thread???
    (๑•﹏•)

Baby yoda_002 likes this.
  20. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, rather than a polymorphed Raon, what about the cat children in human form? I don't think we've seen that yet...