Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I so agree with this! Even the side characters were 3dimensional..i once commented in ridi that even a monster seems to be 3D as well haha..really good author :blob_plusone:

2. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and i really hope the author can read our international fans comment about the novel and come back ASAP
    Huhu

3. Kaeden Maal

Kaeden Maal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan being his possessive self getting jealous of a priest.
    Or in their world are priest allowed to marry?

4. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler. And damnit Ruth...

5. Kaeden Maal

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for links or accounts that have great fan art for this novel? I want to see how imaginative other fans are.

Negarrr likes this.
  6. Csfer1985

Csfer1985 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I looked but I didn't find anything, can you give some tips. Ty

Negarrr likes this.
  7. Ang20

Ang20 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the WordExcerpt page, they became a formal company, and they are still processing the licenses for the novels, then for the moment they took them out of their catalog, they said they will open a new page shortly and all the content will be paid.

Negarrr and jujuli97 like this.
  8. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a previous spoiler where they had than conversation and Riftan commented on the number of bastard children priests ( who can’t marry) have.

9. Kaeden Maal

Reading List:
    Link
    I was giving Kuahel the benefit of the doubt. But if Riftan thinks so, I do trust his judgement.
    It pays to be careful.

Paulabigail and Negarrr like this.
  10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t this novel on word excerpt ? Can someone tell me what happened ?

Negarrr likes this.
  11. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    Official soundtrack ♡♡♡

12. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @sweetaneng thank you so much for the spoilers!:aww:
    Is riftan aware of the song about his wife? It would be impossible not to hear it if it's that popular. Also, yurixion is so adorable!! He's such a fanboy:blob_grin:

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  13. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc, author refused to answer this question.. so it's either a chapter about it will be posted or author wanted to leave it for the readers' imagination. I hope it's the former. :aww:

Paulabigail, SingSungPa and Negarrr like this.
  14. Sydneeey

Sydneeey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Does anyone know when did the author started her break? I am just curious since I couldn't find it anywhere and does anyone know her social media names? In twitter or ig? If there's any?

SingSungPa and Negarrr like this.
  15. itsame

itsame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i desperately hope that this is in a future chapter!! :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  16. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahhhh. Author is such a tease sometimes. She knows how to play with our feelings well. :blobpats:
    Thank you so much for answering my question!:blobsmilehappy:

17. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching on ig/twitter but can't find anything. If you read the Fans Q&A, author has an account in Naver Cafe as "hennafish" but in korean characters hehe.
    Last chapter was posted 2020.02.28 and here's the notice on ridi:

SingSungPa, Negarrr, kytibou and 3 others like this.
  18. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Heard march of last year
    I think someone answered on this thread

Negarrr likes this.
  19. Sydneeey

Sydneeey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's pretty long that what i expexted. Anyways, i hope the author will soon come back and hopefully, her health will also be in tiptop shape:justabotheart:

SingSungPa, Negarrr and jujuli97 like this.
  20. Csfer1985

Csfer1985 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this is a spoiler from the chapter 114. This happens when Riftan returns from subduing the goblings. (its a parte that I particularly like, from what I've read so far)
    It was past noon, Max was holding the mana stone in her hands, struggling to feel the flow of Mana. She was so focused on the act, that she jumped upon hearing the announcement of the Lord’s arrival.

At once, she ran out glimpsing the riders enter the garden, and when she spotted Riftan at the helm, her pace quickened down the stairs.

Mounted on a magnificent combat charger, Riftan, catching sight of the sprinting figure jumped off the horse. Max’s blood heated with excitement as she neared the handsome man.

Calling out to him, she pounced right into his wide arms, buried herself in the thick robes without a care for those around. Delighted, Riftan burst into laughter and tightly wrapped her in his strong arms. The cold armor gave her goosebumps behind her neck, but she had not the slightest thought of wanting to shake it off.

She looked up at him with her red eyes, rubbing her face against his loose robes. After nearly ten days of camping, his hair was a mess, and even though his face was rough, he still looked amazingly good. Max raised her hand and gently stroked his cold frozen cheek.

"W-wel-welcome back.. D-did you g-get hurt...?" Her last words ambled out her lips. Max took in an urgent breath, afraid she had misspoken.

He held her around the neck and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. The sensation of a large, soft tongue creeping through the soft mucous membrane… Max clenched his shoulders and let out a moan. Heat rose from her body as if she were suffering from a fever.

She clung to him like a cat, not wishing to let go.

Right at that moment, from over his shoulders, Hebaron, Gabel, Yurixion, Garow, and the rest of the expedition team came into her view. Only then did Max hasten to push him away, grumbling at her own audacity. But she couldn't even move slightly in Riftan's hard hug. He mumbled like a drunk brushing a rough chin on her neck.

"Had I known such a passionate welcome was waiting, I would have set the mountain on fire and ran right back." He groaned then pressed his lips on her cheek.

Max was red to the top of her head. She couldn't bear the embarrassment of her thoughtless behavior, what was she thinking running into his embrace in full view?! But the man didn’t care, and incessantly peppered her cheeks and necks with kisses.

Her eyes were stinging, face tearful. "Ri-Riftan... Eve-everyone is wa-watching." She whispered.

"I know." Even so, he hadn’t the slightest intention of stopping.

"Y-you know....."

Now that she was conscious of the surroundings, she wouldn’t let him continue. The man breathed out a deep sigh, held her in one arm, and turned his head toward the knights standing in the back.

"Those who have participated in the hunting will be excluded from all duties for the next week. I'll send someone to wait on you, so you can rest as much as you like." He declared.

"Thank you for your concern." Hebaron smiled sarcastically, rubbing his lips. "We'll disband on our own, so you can put out the fire right away."