Spoiler The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome.
    Thanks for the help.
    :aww:

Mrs.Lee likes this.
  2. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from Kakaopage Korea and Naver Series. Both of then in Korean Language.

3. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much guys for the side story's translation:blobangel: at this point i really wished i could speak korean though:blobjoy:

4. Aikawa0kun

Aikawa0kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf is wrong with this Beatrice (idc if its wrong) girl. she act like a (seriously) bitch-san. trying to get on their way and oh i wish i can kill this bitch

5. GiGi the K4Tz

GiGi the K4Tz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Beatrice is the antithesis of Raeliana:

-Optimismist

-She doesn't mind the teasing of others because she has a lot of self-esteem.

-Try not to hurt others and always look for a solution in which no one is harmed.

- She cares about others and values what she has.

- With a lively, cheerful and a little bit cynical personality, she's not afraid to express herself

-Almost everyone loves her for being charismatic and good people.

-She was willing to leave Noah with the heroine just because she thought it was the right thing to do and that she was a hindrance between the two of them.

-She is very clever and realistic, she has her feet on the ground and doesn't allow herself to be manipulated.

- At first she worried about Beatrice, although she was afraid of the anxiety she gave her to be with Noah, this changed after Beatrice tried to make her roast beef, from there it's worth a shit that it happens to Beatrice.
    -Pessimistic

-She depends on the opinion of others because she wants to be loved by everyone, since she hates her old self.

-She doesn't mind hurting others, she can take extreme methods to obtain what she wants, regardless of the collateral damage.

-She only cares about herself but wants to be loved anyway.

- With a shy, vain and cowardly personality, she is usually very false when she expresses herself, this in order to get a good look at her.

-They don't love her, some for shitting in their lives, others for being a manipulator or because they simply don't like her, the only ones who loved her were her parents, employees, and best friend, but because of what she did she lost all that .

- She only wanted Noah for being the protagonist who would love her, but when he proved otherwise she wanted to get rid of him.

- -She is very delusional, her desires dominate her

-Beatrice doesn't mind killing Raeliana at all or making her suffer, she looks at her as an obstacle to her "destiny", from trying to get a bomb exploded in her head to burning a castle with people inside to turning her into roast meat "accidentally"

[​IMG]

6. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a really good breakdown:blobpeek:
    edit: @GiGi the K4Tz just saw your pfp, amazing

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    GiGi the K4Tz likes this.
  7. Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Hmm.”

Siatrich rang his neck since there is a strange silence in the office. His blue hair created a strange atmosphere. The master of the house sat on the sofa, and said.
    “I did.”
    "Okay. What the hell is going on, "

Keith put his hands together and hesitated to speak.

It rang out, but he remained silent for a while, and said.

“Do you know what rumors are circulating in the city right now?”
    "Well, if I had known, I wouldn't have been rushing to sit down and talk in front of you like this."
    "I will."
    "Yeah, so tell me."
    “It’s hard to tell it on my own…. Rumors are circulating”
    "Don't do that. I'm a bit busy right now.”

He looked to see, and when Siatrich gave up coolly.
    "I'll tell you."
    “Then do it”
    "Your Majesty that."
    "G…."
    "Yes,"
    ".. Rumor has it. "
    Just as Keith lost the word, he leaned deeply down, as if he had lost his innocence.

“Besides that, sexual rumors were spreading this and that. There is a strange fetish.”
    As Keith stuttered, Siatrich clicked his tongue.
    "Is that it?"
    "Yes?"
    "No, don't worry."
    "No, your Majesty. That's it."
    “If you're worried about it, I can show it to you now."
    Siatrich who laughed loudly, said so, and Keith stood up amazed by his boldness.
    “Please, no, no. Fix it your Majesty, please.”
    Keith's voice trembled intensely, and Siatrich shook his head and sit down, saying,
    “It's a joke, I don't want to show a man either.”

“The rumors probably came from Summer”
    “Yes,” Keith nodded.
    Summer is a ballerina who went to Siatrich’s bedroom a few times,
    In recent years, the entrance to the castle has been waning for some reason, and she has been working on it by spreading rumors about the king. After hearing the story, Siatrich sit back on the sofa and sighed.
    "That's right. I made a few mistakes with her."
    "A mistake, you mean."
    "Yes, that's it,"
    Siatrich rarely said with a slightly embarrassed face.
    "I called another girl's name."
    Keith asked carefully.
    "Well, you mean in the bedroom?"
    “Yes,”
    Siatrich crossed arms. And he added.
    “Naomi.”
    Keith lost his word for a moment, leaving his mouth open.

“I didn’t knowingly call her name. It came out without even knowing”

Listening to the explanation, Keith pressed his forehead to hide the awkwardness. It is clear that this year has been bad. Keith was trying to avoid eye contact with Siatrich. When Siatrich started talking.
    “Any more than that."
    “Than that?”
    Knowing what rumors are out right now, how can he say ‘than that’.
    Keith who was unable to manage his facial expression said.
    "Naomi is weird."
    'Your Majesty is no longer,' Keith thought pathetic.

“Oh I receive a wedding invitation awhile back. Did you get it too?”

“If you’re talking about the wedding invitation of Duke WynKnight and Raeliana Mcmillan, I also received one.”

Keith looked at Noah without even knowing, and said, 'I pretend not to be like that, but in the end, Why is it bounced?’

“I was about to get it from the castle.”
    “He went to me, but Naomi was with me at that time.”

"Yes," – said Noah and Raeliana to Siatrich, who came to his office and handed out the wedding invitation.
    "The two of you looked good," said Noah.
    After that, he said that he had a congratulatory greeting and had an hour of talk.
    “At that time, the two of us are looking at the wedding invitation after they returning to the mansion, and Naomi is….”
    Siatrich frowned and tilted his face with a very unpleasant expression.
    "I clearly saw. Naomi turned her back for a moment and wiped her tears."
    "She cried."
    At the end of Siatrich’s reminiscing moment, Keith nodded as if he knew it.
    "You must have had a bad dream."
    "I don't believe it, but it's real."

Keith was a human thinking based on logic and reason, so he didn't believe his words.
    Naomi will shed tears three times in her life. When she is born, when her parents die, and when the king of the country changes, the last tears will be tears of joy.
    But Siatrich, whose thoughts were unknown, swept his face with both hands and spoke very seriously.

“So I suddenly thought that way. I wonder if Naomi got feelings for Noah.”

Noah’s a whole bunch. Anyway, in terms of appearance and conditions, it’s a great husband image that all women dreamed of. To make matter worse, Naomi, who bizarrely noticed herself, applied for vacation, and his doubts grew.

"You were thinking like that."

Keith, who secretly thought that he was having such absurd thoughts, was wondering whether to laugh as if hearing an interesting joke, or to cry because the king of his country seemed to be confused.
    He glanced at Siatrich, who seemed serious, and said that he had decided something.

"Your Majesty, take a good look."

Keith raised his hands with a stiff face, one hand above his head and one hand in front of his chest. He waved his hand in front of his chest and said.

" The Duke of WynKnight is in this position. "
    There was a tremendous gap from the position of the hand on the head. Siatrich was a little satisfied.
    "That’s?”
    Siatrich looked up at the hand over his head, and Keith added.
    “This is a worm”

In Keith’s eyes, Naomi didn’t have any feelings toward Noah. Measured from an objective point of view, her favorability with Noah is lower than that of worms. Keith looked carefully at Siatrich. He was frowning at the unexpected answer. He looked at the side of the worm, which is somehow higher in the ranking and asked.

“And me?”
    "Yes?"
    "Where am I?"
    “That is...”
    Keith wondered if Siatrich’s location was under her feet. However, in the honor of the king, he left Siatrich between the worm and Noah.
    “About this?”
    “So, you mean Naomi thinks of me no less than a worm, is it?”
    "No, no, your majesty. That's not what I mean, if you're looking for goodwill."
    “So, aren’t you saying that Naomi likes worm more than me?”
    "It seems like that's what I said. I made a mistake. I apologize Your Majesty”
    “Okay, your punishment will be death penalty."
    “Your majesty!”
    Keith shriek and Siatrich clicked his tongue and shook his hand.
    "I don't know. What's a human heart."
    Keith, who’s listening to Siatrich’s low voice, looked down at the floor and pulled his hands together. He seemed to be really serious about thinking that Naomi might be in love with Noah.
    “I don’t know why you care so much about Naomi,” Siatrich said, closing his eyes, and laughing as if he just heard a really stupid question at his own words.
    “Ofcourse it is, because I have Naomi in mind.”
    Keith momentarily hardened like a stone.
    "Ah."
    He uttered the voice of a fierce god and asked back in anger.
    "Yes?"
    “Because im not such a fool like Noah,” Siatrich said, giggling while remembering Noah.
    Keith still asked with a blank face.
    "Then the reason why you suddenly bothered the duke in front of marriage lately was that you thought Naomi liked the duke."
    After visiting the villa, Noah’s irritation wasn’t the only because of Siatrich’s calls increased strangely. If Siatrich bothered more, It was the moment that would cause the country to chaos. For Keith, Noah was anxious because he was a man with such a record. He bit his lips well and opened his mouth.
    “My elder sister said, ‘No matter what woman thinks, the man is wrong anyway’”
    “That was sudden, what does that mean?”

'I think you was wrong.'
    Keith who mentioned her elder sister frowned, as if Siatrich was bullshit.
    "So I mean, why don't you ask Naomi directly."
    However, since your brother told Naomi to do your job properly, a being worse than a worm. So he deiced to hand over a good solution after a hard work.
    "You mean go to Naomi?"
    "Yes,"
    Keith thought for a moment as he looked at Siatrich, wondering if he should. ‘Naomi would hate someone creepy. However, a high-ranking official was a law that had to be sacrificed for the state. Isn’t that a major issue in the country? Because the King gave up a little bit for herself. Surely, Ms. Naomi will understand.’ Keith decided to justify himself so after Siatrich decided to see Naomi, Keith was about to exit the office, when he suddenly turned around.

“Oh, Your Majesty. Naomi is not in the mansion right now.”
    "then?"
    “That day she received a vacation, I heard that she left for a resort.”
    “Is that so?”
    Keith nodded, while Siatrich raised one eyebrow.
    “By the way, do you know where Naomi is staying?”
    Siatrich sloppy gaze was felt.
    This is bad. Keith stuttered, feeling like the old nightmare about Noah is awakening again.
    “No, that, I happened to meet her on the day she were on vacation.” Said Siatrich, crossing his arms and smiling.
    "Okay?"
    “Yes, there are absolutely nothing between us. Nothing.”

Siatrich who easily agreed, saying ‘well that’s right,’ called the maid and asked.
    “So, where is Naomi?”

---

Naomi who came out of the hot spring, filled with happiness. It is good for the skin according to the rumors that are popular among the maids, so I always wanted to come. It was difficult to find a room during the peak season, but I was able to set a date by using a trick.

She walks past the lobby of the hotel, and heads to her room with a swift flight, but the atmosphere in the hotel is messy. Soon, the staff who lined up in the lobby were upset, saying that a distinguished guest came.

‘I don’t feel good about it!’ she looked around with her eyes narrowed. Naomi tried to leave but was stopped by a voice from behind.
    “It’s a good hotel.”

The first thing she saw was the staff bowing deeply to greet him, as she turned slowly. Also, a hint of gold and shameless face caught her eyes.
    "Naomi,"
    Siatrich laughed, and Naomi barely spit out words mixed with sighs.
    “Your majesty.”

Naomi took off the lid of the liquor in the hotel room.
    " Would you like it? "
    "Alcohol?
    “I feel like I should drink.”
    "Because of me? "
    “You misunderstood.”
    "Give me a drink."
    As Siatrich laughed, she poured a drink into the glass.
    The date was a vacation, so I noticed it would be okay to leave, but there wasn’t much more to it than being restless. But he come all the way here.
    “What are you doing?” Naomi asked, who took the glass of wine, while looking at what the king is currently looking outside the terrace with a vigilant eyes.
    “Im checking if there’s a guy like a worm.”
    "We're all worms."

Naomi shooked her head, as if she doesn’t care. He took a drink from Naomi and shook it. The ice bumped into the cup and was jagged.

“You wont ask what happened.”
    “It’s a rough guess.”
    "How?"
    "If you get a haircut for about 5 years, you'll know that much."
    “Souval” he frowned while saying.
    Naomi said, “I know what you’re thinking.”
    “But no.”
    “Huh?”
    Naomi sighed a little.
    After Noah’s visit, she didn’t deliberately resolve the misunderstanding, even though she knew that he misunderstood something because he was restless. After hearing that Raeliana and Noah had a good time at the Villa to play, Naomi wanted to go on a vacation. To the hot spring that is good.

Being in the king’s aide, even though it seems to be quite fortunate, the stress is endless due to overtime work. In particular, I couldn’t even remember when I was comfortable with my eyes, because work is so crowded that I even have to work from home.

“You cried.”
    “You mean that? I don’t know you’re mistaken for something, but that’s not true. I’m just tired, so I wiped my eyes.” Naomi shrugged.
    “It was just that,” Siatrich smiled.
    “Do you think I suddenly become weird?”
    "Keith thought so," Siatrich added, while adding more alcohol.
    “Yes.” Naomi said, who answered firmly.
    “Don’t you always do that all the time?”
    “Is it?”
    "That's right."
    “I’m not sure, but if you were, then that’s what it is.”
    ‘That’s what’s happening,' Naomi looked up.

Beyond the terrace, they said that the king had come, where the hell he was, and that the hotel managers and staffs wandering around seemed small.
    “Soon.”

Siatrich nodded, noticing what she was saying. It was a funeral for a woman who injured my feet.
    “Im drunk, I ruined my vacation, so I can ask you a question.”
    “Are you ruined? Am I?” Siatrich asked as if he couldn’t understand what she said, and made Naomi looked confused and said.
    “Your majesty gave me a lot on my vacation.”
    “So what’s the question?”
    “Aren’t Duke of WynKnight being resent?”
    Even though there’s a person who made his feet so unreasonable, there are times when people fall into irrational emotions at times. Seeing a good brother, Naomi sometimes wondered about it.
    “I just think of astrangling that child every night.”

Naomi nodded. “So you don’t resent him.”
    “Yes, not so much.” Siatrich shrugs when she replied nicely.
    “I don’t understand very well.”

“Why? When I was a strong boy, I ate the poison that my brother’s mother gave me and became a crippled person who couldn’t be saved forever?”
    “You got a little crooked personality at the same time.”
    “Don’t you think I'm too relentless?”
    “You misunderstood Your Majesty.”
    "There are times when you just live and suddenly get enlightenment. For me, that was when I didn’t resent my brother. Sometimes I get jealous. Noah is also good-looking," He said.

“Isn’t it because the Duke helped his majesty to become the king?”
    "Probably not."
    Naomi replied by grabbing the glass again.
    Siatrich replied, “If so, then would you?”
    “It could be, because I think I'm a king and I'm going to be a man,” Siatrich said, seemingly insignificant.
    "I'm a failure for a man, but I'm pretty good as a king."
    “That’s what later generations will evaluate,” Siatrich said, closing his eyes and bowing his head.
    "Yes, yes."
    “Please respond only once.”
    “Yes, that’s great.” Naomi said in a rare manner.
    And she added.
    “As a man, I didn’t know you thought you was a failure.”
    “I have a concubine with a lame son, and I may have to bring in a few more wives but according to you it’s a shameless thing.” Siatrich laughed.
    “Not that much,” Naomi added seriously as Siatrich looked at her.
    “It’s probably outside the ranks.”
    “Yes,” Siatrich shrugged while saying.
    "What are you going to do with the next marriage?"

“Well, I'll have to find a suitable family again.”
    As Siatrich poured all the alcohol in his mouth, Naomi stared at him. He tilted his head.
    “Is that okay?”
    "I can't help it. Marriage is my job."
    "Because you have to work well?"
    “I should be good at that,” Siatrich opened his eyes.
    Naomi pulled a towel to dry her wet hair. While Siatrich staring at it. Naomi hung the towel on the railing.
    “Should the king not marry a person he love?”
    “Then shall I follow the example of the late king?”
    Siatrich remembered the late king who hugged his body and cried sorry. In the end, he was a weak king who could not punish the woman he loved with his own hands, and cried and apologized to his son.
    “I will”
    “I'm sure, im still out of my mind right now.”

Suddenly, the manager of the hotel called the gardener back at this late hour to decorate the exterior. I wonder if Naomi should say he doesn’t have to do that, but Siatrich said while staring at the dripping water droplets from Naomi’s hair.
    "Naomi, if I wasn't the king."
    “Wake up from your dreams.”
    “The only merit of your majesty is high position, so I hope that the drowned person will be desperately defending against the straw.”
    Siatrich decided to bury the question, “Could I have been with you if I am not the king?”
    "Naomi, I want to ask you something."
    “Choose one, worm or me”
    "Should I do that?"

Naomi frowned, asking why the sudden useless question.
    I heard what you said, so it's all of a sudden.
    But Siatrich responded with a sincere face, as if to confirm.
    "Yeah."
    Naomi thought briefly and opened her mouth.
    “Ofcourse worm”
    “Did I heard wrong? You didn’t say worm, right?”
    "Yes, you heard it wrong. Your Majesty."
    "You must have heard it wrong."
    “Yes,”
    Siatrich gazed at the terrace with satisfaction, and Naomi turned her head and laugh.

Aloha! Sorry I delete my post first. Please message me if there's a mistake or need to be revised. Thank youuuuuu~

8. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure Naomi didnt have feelings for Noah lol:blobjoy: but still got me wondering why did she cry? :hmm:

9. Mrs.Lee

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME THOUGHT! When I was editing this. But then, I guess the "cry" was on Siatrich's perspective. Perhaps, Naomi just rubbed her eyes due to exhaustion and Siatrich thought she was crying lol. Our poor king misunderstood her and jump into conclusion that Naomi likes Noah, and she's sad because Noah's getting married. :blobmelt:

10. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Naomi feels jelly to Noah because he had a vacation. Naomi want to go to vacation too. She exhausted because of her work. :blobjoy:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  11. serratia.marcess

Reading List:
    Link
    But if u think about it, this chapter is a bit sad isn't it... i mean it was mentioned couple of times that Siatrich does feel a little bit jealous to Noah (idk if jeaolus if the right word to describe it though). And it also really understable because there he is, a first born of the King and yet the favor seems all goes to Noah. And the worst he got poisoned. Anybody would have resent Noah (even if its a little) even if they know its not his fault :blobsad:

ArkiV_10 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  12. GiGi the K4Tz

Reading List:
    Link
    Siathrich was poisoned by Noah's mother, this one in order for Noah to take the throne, this reminded me a bit of "The villain lives twice", since the protagonist was only an object of her mother, her mother only gave her love to his son for being the emperor while MC was the daughter of a marquis, MC's mother, brother and emperor were treated as family but MC was only his brother's servant ....... in this case, the previous king together with his first wife had Siathrich but apparently she died, it's not known why, five years after the birth of Siathrich, Noah was born, the firstborn of the king's second wife who loved too much, but she didn't, is left It is clear that the second wife only wanted power and it wasn't convenient for Siathrich to be the heir, the father of the two allowed her to do what she wanted with them, without really caring about the two since Noah had it for convenience, the one who suffered the most physically and mentally was Siathrich since he left him since Noah arrived, Noah instead was educated but they were not interested in him or how he felt so his brother had to watch over him, that's why Noah when he saw that his brother was crippled by his mere existence decided to renounce the throne.

In fact, if you look closely, both Siathrich and Noah refer to him not as father, they refer to him as the previous king, and also every time the brothers remember him they do so with a certain resentment and sadness.............
    [​IMG]

13. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that "envious" is right word for how Noah's brother's feelings
    As Noah found the love of his life and the fact that she love him back

serratia.marcess and ArkiV_10 like this.
  14. Mrs.Lee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, :blobcry: I hope our poor king will find happiness too. I mean, he deserved it too! (Tho he also fooled around too much:blobsweat_2:)

15. GiGi the K4Tz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's intriguing how both because of their father they made the idea that love doesn't go for them for the fear of being equal to their father who was negligent and went out of his way for a woman who never loved him, that fear of being used and showing off as the previous king who they see as a pathetic puppet, Noah at the beginning for chapters 25 to 28, Rae asks him why he has not fallen in love and he responds because he is part of royalty and that he is a duke, while his brother now says that marriage is his business but above all he says "If I were as stupid as Noah"

I think that Siathrich feels a bit of "envy" because his younger brother overcame his fears of love and of his father since even though the pain does not go away at least he experienced the agonies his father suffered ...... ... but there I think lies the "envy" of Siathrich, since unlike his parents who only one love her partner, Noah and Rae love each other and will have a happy life with their future children, while their brother continues with that thought of "If I marry someone I love, everything will go to hell", that is sad, you are happy that one is fine but it hurts that the other feels bad, with this I think the author It implies that we don't all react to similar problems in the same way.

This "not all of us react to similar problems in the same way" can be seen with the other characters and even with the villain and the protagonist, the latter is a reality in the end.

Vivian and Beatrice were jealous of MC but one didn't want to do irreparable harm to her (coincidentally, she was MC's villain), while the other didnt care if she suffered the worst punishments since as long as she has her goal she is fine ( coincidentally she was MC's "friend").

Noah and Justin are in love with the same person, one is more introverted and distrustful but he is someone who gives respect to who he loves (He is very trusting of her because he really loves him and wants to see her happy) and tries not to run away from problems face them himself, the other is outgoing and friendly, but no matter how much he loves someone, he can take certain bad attitudes (such as trying to blackmail her into leaving even when he already knew she was engaged) and he usually dodges any problem and tries to flee from it. .

And I think that mentioning MC Rae and OG Rae is too much because it is clear that one already knows what is happening with them two.

In the case of the brothers it was the love and perspective they have of it.[​IMG]

16. Mina fjwra

Mina fjwra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on chapter 136 on manga? After vivian got stabbed in the back by beatrice on her wedding and tried to frame raeliana by screaming?

17. Mrs.Lee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii! You can find spoilers about what happens after chapter 136 on page 27 :blobmelt:

Mina fjwra likes this.
  18. Mina fjwra

Mina fjwra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

Mrs.Lee likes this.
  19. Mrs.Lee

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! :blobmelt:

Mina fjwra likes this.
  20. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help. :aww:

I start to like Siatrich (after Noah, ofc), when I read the novel. I think he is a good adult. When I see his past (the previous king and queen), I love how he not resent Noah for what his mother do to him and still have bright character. He try his best to become good king, good brother, and good father (In side story book 4, he will marry princess from other country and has another baby boy without golden eyes. How Seymour, his son from Soroso, act to his baby brother reminds me with Siatrich and Noah, he loves his brother).
    Compare to Siatrich's past and how he act, Ori Rae "I'm not the protagonist of my life" feels so childish.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020