Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did transform more than once in the series... When they are beggar children during the acquisition of the silver shield and when Cale convinces Hilsman to let him enter the Forest of Darkness with Witira, Paseton and the three children... So I am more in line with waiting for Raon to polymorph than them...:aww:

Edit: because I am greedy, I also want a description of Eruhaben in his dragon form XDD

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Yasmine bezzi and Arnsol like this.
  2. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I sort of agree... I mean, the way they speak sometimes sounds like they're not human. They just sound like sentiment objects given human form?

Arnsol and Uncopyright like this.
  3. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah...forgot about that. And yeah, Eruhaben in his dragon form would be interesting.

Yasmine bezzi, Uncopyright and Arnsol like this.
  4. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope~~

Uncopyright likes this.
  5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cale is a kitsune he has the charm ability that they are known for like he’s literally charming dragons and gods now it would totally make sense his innate charm ability is being activated that’s why everyone is being crazy in love with him

6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next thing we know, one of KRS multiple abilities, aside from record, is charisma....ability to charm anyone... Thou the effects on WS is kind of different.:blobjoy:

7. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    But it would be hilarious though if cale finds out that the reason he couldn’t have a carefree life was because he accidentally used a charm ability that made people love him

8. Happycale

Happycale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseeee ... :aww:
    In this thread, Im just gonna be a silent reader this time. Haha. :blobokhand:

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly still can’t get over raons mum making that stupid oath that turned the whitestar immortal it clearly wasn’t even beneficial to her they’d still be able to kill her eggs how was that even protecting them she should have just had them die if they try anything against the eggs or even better have a second village inside of elves to guard the eggs and have the wind spirits spy on the dragon slayer village and if they try anything create a secret exit for the elves to send away the eggs and fake their destruction saying they were told to destroy the eggs first so no one could torture them into being pets it would have been smarter to do this instead or she could have gone to the world tree I’m sure that they could have made a deal like seriously raons mums protection would be the world trees dream and to just take care of the eggs till they hatch is a good deal for it to I’m just so disappointed in her

Athy106 likes this.
  10. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason she made that path was to like punish the breaker...like if we see from a normal viewpoint the aftereffects of oath are a huge punishment at least for normal people...that is why no one broke the oath until the new white star...but white star is far from normal...so he broke the oath and was happy...he's mad that's it...I mean there is a look of tiredness in his eyes and he can't enjoy anything not taste anything or feel anything ..this sure is hellish for normal people...but not for white star...she herself said she trusted too much...maybe she thought that someone like white star won't be there in future...anyways yep I agree with you...they could have made an oath that your complete existence will vanish ir you will lose your memories...because if that person can break the oath then He can continue his plans in his next life too....

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering how everyone agrees that the whitestar is basically a joke of a villain now do you think that we’ll find out that he isn’t the final boss villain but was actually a pawn all along that was being used by the real boss villain as a distraction whilst the real villain worked on freeing the demon race and when cale and his gang are about to defeat the whitestar he calls for the real boss to help but gets killed instead as a sacrifice to awaken the passage for the demon race and the sky demonic power actually absorbed dead mana to store it for the moment the passage needed to be opened all along and that was the reason the demon race gave that power to the whitestar and the original white star was also a pawn they used but he was smart and gathered the other powers and rebelled against them

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  12. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god angie_sash or The Legendary Frog someone correct me if I’m wrong but
    DODORI IS SO CUTE AND HILARIOUS THIS CHAPTER WAS COMEDY GOLD LOLLL

HIS POOR MOM JUST GAVE UP ON THIS CHILD AND NOW SHE’S ABOUT TO GET PULLED INTO CALE’S SCAM HAHAHAHAHAHA

The bit where Cale pointed at Raon and mentioned that he’s all the kids’ guardian was so sweet I am deceased TToTT

13. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww I can't wait to read the chapter (ノд・。)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Wait, a poor mom who give up on her kid's antics cause the kid is hero worshiping someone???
    (˙꒫˙ )

That kid definitely a chuuni I tell you ᄑ_ᄑ

14. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-
    I AM LEFT SPEECHLESS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN
    THE MOMENT WHEN CALE PATTED RAON'S HEAD BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE HAD GROWN UP THEN RAON STABBED HIM IN THE BACK!!
    THEN WHEN HE LOOKED AT CHOI HAN AND HE ALSO STABBED HIM IN THE BACK ㅠㅠ
    OMG I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES
    THEN WHEN DODORI MENTIONED HIS MOTHER TOUGHT HIM ARCHERY AND CALE WENT FROM "What the f am I hearing rn?" TO "Hmm? Interesting! Tell me more!"
    AND THAT SWEET GUARDIAN MOMENT AHHH
    I swear tcf is not good for my heart. If it gets any better I might have a heart attack ㅠㅠ
    Confirmed the dragon is a cute boy. He's also very beautiful. Of course not at the level of Eruhaben, but still admirable enough for Cale to mention his beauty in his head.
    One more thing I just remembered. This cute little dragon's first hero was Super Rock and he wasn't interesed in our Young Master Silver Shield. But then when he heard Cale had used his power at the Gorge of Death he choose him as his second hero and came to meet him. That is because Super Rock had a sad ending but Dodori wanted to give Cale a happy ending...
    This... This is too sweet ㅠㅠ

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  15. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA LEGIT MY STOMACH WAS HURTING
    Cale patting Raon’s head and thinking wow he’s really grown was so sweet my heart was twisting ONLY FOR CALE TO GET SMACKED and then the “unknown betrayal” from Choi Han oh my GOD LOLLLLLL

I am... also super invested in seeing Dodori’s mother interact with Eruhaben... and Sheritt... please Sheritt...........

The part when Dodori was like I LIKE THE SUPER ROCK A LOT!!! BUT I LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS!!!! I’LL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!! T O T

Dodori is still only 14 so I have full faith he will grow more and become even prettier uwu

16. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to double check I didn’t read wrong but
    Dodori basically was like I’M GONNA GO FIND A HERO TO BUILD A LEGEND WITH!1!!!1!

Dodori’s mom: Kay anything I say is just gonna go in one ear and out just do what you want

17. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! That would be thrillling

Raven Evernight likes this.
  18. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweet.....uwu

the Legendary Frog likes this.
  19. Re zetrax

Re zetrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One more thing about spoiler
    Pink dragon attribute is rock and his mother is dust.. that's why dodori like super rock and wanna make cale a hero

Arnsol, Athy106 and Uncopyright like this.
  20. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha oh my god...that's basically my mom

Arnsol likes this.