Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am almost certain that Dodori and his mother will meet with Cale's group since he mentioned Eruhaben (the powerful dragon that turns everything into dust) Goldie gramps has another little grandchild who also admires him a lot now!!!
    And his attribute is ROCK omg this cute little dragon is really lovely. He also thought his attribute was useless but Super Rock made him change his mind and now we have Cale!

I am so excited to see him in one of the battles! Using rocks to attack and also doing archery, such a cool dragon!!!

2. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait no Dodori's mom mentioned a dragon with the dust/powder attribute (probably Eruhaben) being super strong but she doesn't have that attribute herself

Shey_04, DlkgAmb, shadow83 and 4 others like this.
  3. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second...are you sure nothing was lost in translation? I mean all dragons have a unique attribute, different from other dragons. The mother can't be dust if Eruhaben has the dust attribute.
    On a side note, do you think that maybe more future dragons are going to get drawn into the Cale friend/fan group? Or maybe because these young dragons are very close to Cale, maybe they'll even change how the next generation of dragons act.

creizreiz and Raven Evernight like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the clarification:
    I bet Dodori's mom has something to do with arrows as an attribute because she teaches Dodori about archery. Edit;Speaking about archery... I really think that the archer that they left behind when they were recruiting Freesia and Violan's master is another weirdo that belongs to a different race XD.

@canatwin and @the Legendary Frog
    Thank you so much for flooding us with Dodori's cuteness :blobnosebleed:

5. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, I remember the first time dragons were mentioned I was like wow Cale will probably have a really hard time dealing with them...
    BUT NOW HE HAS 5 DRAGONS IN HIS GROUP!!
    Which contains the dragon lord and her child who's pretty much Cale's child too, an ancient dragon, and now Dodori with his mother.
    So the White Star seriously wants to attack Puzzle City? (I'm not even gonna talk about summoning monsters)
    He doesn't have an earth attribute ancient power (and will never get one bc Cale has both hehe~) He also doesn't have a single dragon by his side. He only has useless comrades and a sealed god as his backing (He even lost Gersey) That's why I feel like there's something we don't know yet because Cale's group seems too op right now, and it will probably be revealed in their next battle at Puzzle City. Or maybe there's something I've forgotten?
    I'm not quite sure... White Star might seem stupid but that's because Cale is really smart I guess? I still think the directory for finding ancient powers and the Endable kingdom are not the only things he prepared after 1000 years of reincarnating.
    GOD I AM SO NERVOUS FOR THIS BATTLE!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh WS I'm rooting for youuuu (。ŏ_ŏ)
    To do something hilariously stupid that is
    (*´∇`*)

7. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all you people providing us with our weekly sweet spoilers!:blob_pompom:
    Oh my I am suuupppeeerr curious about this! What did they do?? :blobfearful:

It is so cute that a person admires TCF's greatest troll! I wonder if Dodori knows a lot about heroes.. does he know Cale's other AP as well? Him fangirling (for a lack of better term) about the other would be hilarious too! Cale found himself another guardian who would help protect his happy slacker ending! I am happy for Cale! :aww:

And yeah! WS prob has something more in his sleeves! It won't make sense for this final boss to just be stuck up on his series of failures, and it will be boring! I somehow would have him fight a good fight, hoping he won't kill or hurt anyone much and push Cale's group to the limit. Then I would give my money just to hear Cale do his awesome speeches and inspirational talks again. :blob_pompom::bloblove:

8. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahha now cale is even scamming dragons....he is making dodori's mother his employee or what....hahhaha

Ruruki likes this.
  9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash

Thank you for the spoiler, hahaha I cannot stop laughing. This weeks update is full of fluff and comedy... Imagining the scene where Dodori was supposed to be drinking tea but he forgot that he had a bandana, not so elegant XD and when the tea cup shattered due to his excitement.LOL.
    Dodori is not only a fanboy, he also wanted to be Cale's PR manager. Is Dodori the next member of Cale's cult with Clopeh and Hosik as the founding members?

Also my Raon secretly collecting video recordings of Cale...then planning to let Mary and Clopeh to write his adventures... All I can say is I will pay anything to get a copy of that book.

Haha, I miss scammer!Cale, welcome back. Hahaha his reasons are valid to require Dodori's mom but the motive is clearly different XDD and him baiting DD with many rocks as their battle place is :blobjoy:.

DD and Raon's cuteness may someday kill me. :blobnosebleed:

All I can hope is that the author giving us comic relief for now, will not give us tears later~

Really I am blabbering. Thank you again for this weeks super-funny- I-might-die spoiler.

creizreiz, Ruruki, Athy106 and 3 others like this.
  10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious about the demonic sky power it was from the demon race so shouldn’t there be a ancient power from the divine race to fight against it for balance? It might be the sky devouring water or one that has not been shown yet also why hasn’t cale robbed those shitty nobles that are doing nothing for the kingdom it would be super easy for him to rob then if there wealth and blame it on the whitestar that would get them to fight the whitestar and make him richer than he already is also alberu would be happy about it

11. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaahhhh thank you angie_sash for all the spoilers! Dodori.... too good... too good....

I do think people are being a little too harsh on the White Star LOL. I feel like people are kind of forgetting that Cale came in super broken, collecting a shit ton of ancient powers that are typically a once-in-a-lifetime thing because of the knowledge he had, literally unintentionally has the next Dragon Lord accompanying him also because of that knowledge, amongst a bunch of other special circumstances and what pretty much amounts to cheats LOL. If you think about it, Cale's progression and current state is ridiculously broken.

The White Star is still ridiculously powerful, iirc Cale's group haven't been able to match up against them head on without some kind of broken cheat or diversion/handicap type situation. Sword of Disasters, strong even if unbalanced ancient powers, and by himself he's still a seriously strong swordsmaster, I mean the guy was the last Dragon Slayer. In head on situations he's still strong AF and this is on top of the excruciating pain he suffers from because of the curse. Not to mention he's /still/ got the demonic sculptures.

Even if he's been on what seems like the losing end, he's still been throwing hard curveballs left and right (Fredo and Solena!!! Is Solena going to make it!!!) with unexpected and unknown plans and action; it's pretty obvious that he keeps most of his cards close to his chest. If he really were a joke this story would have probably ended ages ago LMAO so I'm still really excited to see what the author has prepared for him!

Prayer circle for the Dragon Rangers next week I'm so excited for all the shenanigans that're gonna unfold HAHAHAHA

Ruruki, sasai and Uncopyright like this.
  12. estrellita394

estrellita394 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "angie_sash, publicación: 5918832, miembro: 70794"] Resumen largo porque los capítulos de esta semana fueron muy divertidos. La mayor parte era sobre el dragón afro rosado Dodori.

[spoiler = Capítulos 627-629]
    • Alberu sighed when three visitors suddenly stepped into his bedroom at night. Raon said that he’ll pay for his cookies. When Alberu held his head, Raon was worried about it, but Cale told Raon that Alberu had been busy, so it was natural for him to have a headache. Alberu took out a box of cookies and Raon paid him 1 silver before he began eating the cookies. Cale said that Raon noticed that the royal palace’s shields were high-leveled, and Alberu answered that it was natural since WS was their enemy. Of course, the shield was not activated for certain people, which included Cale and his group.
    • Cale narrated what happened to him this day. Duke Fredo came to his estate, and that WS will perform two summonings. The first would be the 8 statues, which meant that they’ll summon an out-of-class monster. The second one would be to summon the sealed god, and that they’ll release the seal of the sealed god. Duke Fredo was unsure if both summonings will be done in Puzzle City, as he only got the info that WS was about to move to Puzzle City. Alberu then asked why Duke Fredo was wounded. Cale then asked him why the werewolf children were sacrifices. The werewolves were known to be abandoned by god. Alberu realized the answer to his question. Duke Fredo himself said that the people of the Endable kingdom were a substitute for the wolves.
    • Duke Fredo had fainted after saying those things so Mary and Eruhaben nursed and watched over him. That was why Cale hurried to the capital without waiting for the duke to wake up. Alberu recalled the Endable Kingdom and the feeling of freedom he felt when he once went there. Cale then handed to Alberu a few more things that he heard from Duke Fredo. Alberu informed Cale that there would be a meeting tomorrow at noon. Raon confirmed it and said that he’ll bring his human at 11 so that he could have time to eat.
    • Cale tried to reject in attending the meeting, saying that he still had to go to the eastern continent, but Alberu said that he’ll let the mercenary king handle the info that Duke Fredo brought, and let the Molan family gather info. Alberu commented that Cale had a tendency to work wherever he goes, so it would be better to leave the info gathering to others. Cale tried to refute it, but Raon and CH said that the prince was right and had a good judgment. Alberu frowned when he saw Cale looking badly at him, but Cale eventually gave up and said that he’ll be staying at Duke Henituse’s house in the capital. Alberu’s reaction to that gave Cale an ominous feeling, and Alberu said that his father was good. Cale became even more anxious but stood up to leave. Alberu bade goodbye and added that Obante and the dark elves are gathering info on the other dragons, and they would contact him soon. The three then left Alberu’s bedroom.
    • Cale arrived at his family’s house in the capital. It was midnight, but the place was well-lit with magical lights. Raon asked if the duke was going to war now, as they saw numerous people lined up in the front door of the mansion. These people were swordsmen or mages who looked to be strong. Duke Henituse welcomed Cale, and Cale inquired who those people were. Duke Henituse said that no one will ever touch the Henituse family again, and that he hired these people for that. It was a 6-month short-term contract with 10x the normal salary, so a lot of strong people came.
    • Raon then reported that a dragon was among those people, and that they were pretending to be weak. The dragon was also smiling badly at them. Cale felt the back of his head hurt, and his ominous premonition continued. Cale then asked if he was sure of the identities of the hired people, and Duke said that their info network was excellent, so even if there was a dragon, he’ll be able to figure it out. Cale wanted to say that there was a dragon here, but he just awkwardly smiled. The hired people were looking at them strangely, and when Cale passed an old man who looked to be over 80, that man asked Cale for a handshake.
    • The old man (Sir Barbala? Barvala?) was from the Breck kingdom, and was active 50 years ago, but because of money, he came to this place. The old man said that he indeed came for the money, but he also came to help alleviate the hero’s struggle. Cale tried to deny being a hero, and insisted that his colleagues were the heroes as he looked at CH. But the old man thought that Cale was humble, and never forgets his colleagues too. He had only seen a few of those sincere people in his life. Cale then said that he just wanted to live quietly, but nevertheless, he thanks the old man for coming to help them.
    • Cale was thinking that if he did that, CH and his colleagues will get the attention, but the old man was moved. The old man said that Cale seemed to be tired so he should take a rest, and Cale thanked him. As Cale left, the old man became even more determined to join the fight with the hero. And the other hired people also felt that way too. Raon commented that the more Cale speaks, the more the dragon smiled at him.
    • Raon pointed to the pink-haired one as the dragon. Cale thought that the dragon’s hair was like cotton candy or that of a poodle, as the pink dragon’s hair was round and did not budge in the wind (So something like a pink afro?). The dragon had a bandanna covering its nose and mouth, so only its mauve eyes were seen. Raon said that he was curious about the dragon’s attributes. The pink dragon then telepathically talked to Cale, asking if they were looking at them now. It was an elegant and neutral voice, which made Cale nervous. The dragon said ‘Nice to meet you. I am the noble, beautiful, great, and very, very nice Dodori.’ Dodori added that he will come to Cale’s room soon, and then remarked that unlike what he knew, Cale had a dragon by his side. Cale wondered where Dodori got his info, and that the dragon’s words were strange. (I just assumed Dodori was a guy. I’m still not a 100% sure about Dodori’s sex.)
    • Cale, CH, and Raon were in Cale’s bedroom. Dodori entered via the terrace, and then gazed at Raon, asking for his name. Raon brightly smiled and introduced himself. Dodori asked him how old he was, and Raon said that he was six. Dodori smiled and said that he was young, and that he doesn’t know much about the world yet. Raon said that he is great and the he knew the world well but asked how old he must be to know the world the pink dragon thinks. Dodori replied that he was 14 years old, so Raon must be 14 to know the world to some extent, and that he was Raon’s senior. Cale felt even more weird, thinking that Dodori was like one of the neighborhood kids.
    • Dodori then cleared his throat and Cale wondered if he was shy. With red ears, Dodori said that he read Cale’s biography and that it was great. Cale went ‘huh?’ at the mention of the biography, but the dragon continued that he came to see Cale. Dodori then placed both of his hands on Cale’s shoulders, declaring to Cale to trust him and that he’ll make Cale into the greatest hero in human history. Cale thought that the dragon was crazy, and Raon thought he was weird. Cale then asked how Dodori came to know of him. He knew that Dodori was not the dragon Obante saw.
    • Dodori then took out a book that looked worn out from overreading. The title of the book was ‘Cale Henituse: The Unparalleled Hero of the World and the Young Noble of the Shield.’ Dodori added that there are a hundred other books that contained Cale’s story, but found it regrettable that there were no books approved by the Roan Kingdom or the Duke of Henituse. Most of the contents were compilations from bards and storytellers. Cale continued to find the dragon who analyzed his life story as weird. Dodori then said that a great war is coming soon, so he wanted to compile Cale’s story into at least 10 high-quality hardcover books with substantial content and realistic illustrations. And that for the limited edition of the first edition, he’ll even make a video recording interviewing Cale. He’ll also arrange the sales routes across the eastern and western continents, and that he’ll prepare everything. Dodori said all that with sparkling eyes, and Raon commented that his eyes were weird. Cale finally held his head with both hands.
    • Dodori tilted his head at Cale’s actions, asking if Cale was excited about his offer. Even Raon said that he understood why Cale did that. But Raon continued that how could he entrust the compilation of Cale’s deeds to another dragon when he was the first dragon that Cale saw. Raon said not to worry as he had a lot of video recordings of Cale’s heroic deeds, and that he’ll ask Mary and Clopeh to help write Cale’s story, so he shouldn’t worry. Cale went ‘huh?’ again, and Raon continued that he felt sorry for the pink dragon, saying that it was not something that could be entrusted to him despite his excitement.
    • Cale looked at Raon with a bewildered face, and then looked at CH as his last remaining hope. But CH had a gentle face as he put down 3 cups of tea and some juice for Raon. CH also showed a friendly smile to Dodori, and Cale felt that CH had betrayed him. Dodori then clapped his hands and asked CH if he was Cale’s best guardian knight and first companion, who was also known as the black sword. Cale frowned from hearing those weird nicknames, and Dodori continued saying about Cale’s other companions - Rosalyn, the mana ruler of the red flames (MTL is weird, please bear with it), Alberu, the founder of the brilliant sun and the future king, and Mary, the commander of the dead. Cale blankly nodded at those weird nicknames and asked if Dodori heard of all it in a book.
    • Dodori replied that yes, he read all of it in a book. He then thumped on his chest and said that he personally came here to complete Cale’s heroic biography that would have a perfect happy ending. Cale asked him how he came here. Dodori sat on the sofa and tried to drink the tea but forgot that he still had a bandanna on his mouth, so it got wet. Cale wondered if this dragon was stupid, but then marveled at the dragon’s beauty when he removed his bandanna. Dodori’s beautiful features made his puffy hair suddenly look artistic, and his appearance was neutral like his voice. Dodori then complained that the tea was hot, and Cale replied that the tea was always hot.
    • Dodori explained about his life. He didn’t believe in the world back then and wandered around as he tried to explore the meaning of his existence. He looked at Raon and said that by the age of six, he was really rebellious, but when he became seven, he read a book as if it was fate. That book was a story about the guardian knight of the Rock Mountain. Super Rock said that it must be referring to him. Dodori continued that he couldn’t help but admire Super Rock (SR)’s noble spirit and sacrifice. He put down his teacup, but the cup was shattered and only the handle remained. Dodori then said that he decided to believe in the world back then. He was moved by SR’s heroic sacrifice.
    • But after that, Dodori hadn’t read any heroes that got him excited, so he decided to find the hero himself. Dodori said that since dragons were always wizards, he decided to become an archer to be a little different. Cale commented that he was cool as he seemed to be great at the bow, and Dodori replied that of course, his mother taught him well. Cale’s eyes widened and asked about his mother. Dodori nodded without noticing that Cale’s eyes had turned into something as if he had found a prey. Dodori’s mom congratulated him for overcoming his wandering ways and finding his own way. His mom told him to live his own way. Cale suddenly felt a bit sorry for the mom, but he was satisfied with this new info.
    • Dodori then said that one day, he heard about the story of Cale. He wasn’t as cool as SR, but when he found out that Cale had a rock ancient power, he decided to make Cale his second hero and came here to meet him. But at that moment, Dodori’s eyes became more mature, saying that the noble hero, SR had a bad ending. He lost all of his colleagues and had a difficult end. Dodori said that his spirit of sacrifice was great, but there was no need to sacrifice that much. He may be a selfish dragon, but he had thought that it was too much.
    • Dodori told Cale that history was ongoing, and no one knew the ending. However, he liked happy endings. Dodori had looked at the history of other heroes and found that happy endings were rare. So he came to Cale to give Cale a happy ending. SR talked to Cale’s mind, emotionally thanking Dodori for his thoughts about himself, and said that he found Dodori to be reliable. Dodori emphasized that it MUST be a happy ending. He pointed to Raon to read the story and stop wandering so that he’ll become a great dragon like Dodori. Raon said that he was already a great dragon.
    • CH asked Dodori why he liked SR, and Dodori replied that it’s because his attribute was rock. Dodori had thought that his attribute was useless, but his mom said that there was a very strong and fierce dragon who defeated another dragon with just a dust attribute. Raon telepathically said to Cale that Dodori must be referring to Eruhaben. Dodori found his attribute to be useless and wandered around, but now that he met Cale, it was no longer useless.
    • Cale asked Dodori if he knew about Puzzle City, and Dodori replied no. Cale then said that Puzzle City had many rock towers, and that Roan was the home of SR. WS might come to that place, and Dodori said that he was a villain that they needed to kill. As Dodori got excited again, Cale tried to calm him down. Cale continued that WS didn’t have any attributes related to earth, but he had two earth-related ancient powers. Cale baited him further that they would fight in a place with a lot of stones. He added that he inherited SR’s power. Dodori got even more excited, feeling more of a hero. Cale said that if someone like Dodori who had rock powers joined the fight, what kind of scene would that make?
    • Cale then asked Dodori if he would like to fight together with him. Dodori bit the bait and said yes. Cale thanked him, but told him to bring his mother first. Dodori went ‘huh?’ and Cale explained that the Henituse territory employed adults. In Dodori’s case, they would allow it if he brought his guardian first. Raon said that it’s been a long time since Cale smiled like a scammer. Dodori asked again if he should bring his mom. Cale explained that as for reference, he was Raon’s guardian. Raon’s mom also permitted Raon being here. Cale said that he was like the parent of the other kids like the kittens and the wolf tribe. Raon said that he liked the fact that Cale treated him like family.
    • Dodori volvió a preguntar si realmente tenía que ir con su madre, y Cale insistió en que debía realizar una entrevista con el tutor. Dodori luego asintió y dijo que vendría con su mamá mañana. Cale luego se preguntó cuántos dragones traerá a su lado y luego sonrió.
    [/revelación]

Maldita sea, ya amo a Dodori. Él es tan lindo. Y Cale pidiéndole que trajera a su mamá para una entrevista, ahahaha : blobjoy:[/ QUOTE]

¡MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ESTOS SPOILERS! De hecho, siempre espero todos los jueves por esto :D

Dodori es realmente lindo y la parte en la que Cale dijo que era el guardián de Raon, los gatitos y los lobos. ¡Qué emoción! ¡lindo!

Ya quiero que la madre de Dodori y Eruhaben se conozcan, ¿será la madre de Dodori como ella? Admirador de Eruhaben ... ¡Tengo curiosidad! De cualquier manera, esto hace feliz mi vida :3

DlkgAmb likes this.
  13. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I know about that but WS just seems endearing to me when he became the butt of the joke that it made him become my bias ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )
    making fun of him is my own way of showing that I love him ฅ^>ω<^ฅ
    I feel in love with WS when the cat tribe told him that they had Cale&co cornered in the white castle and he arrogantly was all like, "yeahhh I'll wait and see more." knowing full well that he's about to get the biggest surprise of his life time
    (*´∇`*)
    When I read that I was like, "ahhh this dumbass mofo." ヽ(´∀`)ノ
    I feel even more inlove everytime his arrogace gets trampled by Cale (*´˘`*)♡

But Cale being my main bias with him not going to have the slacker life that he wanted (in my opinion) always going head to toe with WS, it's only natural for me to ship them ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )

L0GIC and Uncopyright like this.
  14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that the dragons being describe as selfish beings was only their 'front' since nobody readily interacts with them but their own kind and the elves that had a thick fan-filter so nobody really can honestly tell how they are ...but I bet all of them are weirdos in their own right.

On the other hand, did you enter the forbidden region called chapter 501 above :blobjoy:?

15. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. That could be true. These fickle creatures:blobxd: I am really looking forward to see more dragons, there could even be dragons that are crazy for fights! Will be hilarious if that would be the Bob dragon we are all waiting for :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Hahahahaha oh no not yet! Please! I need to persist! Lols I am at chapter 426 right now on my 4th re read (though the last 2 times I am only scanning through favorite and touching parts), I am planning to follow your sage advice of stopping right before the Back to Korea Arc. :blobjoy: So help me g.o.d :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

16. Yuiheron

Yuiheron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers as always @angie_sash!
    They're going to ask Clopeh to make the history book? LMAO.
    And I like Dodori already, hope this story ends in a good note (*´ω`*).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    If ever there will be 'Bob' the dragon... I swear with his name only he will be labeled mutant among dragons, even without knowing his quirks and weirdness... Who will name such 'arrogant' beings as Bob?! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I really feel that all of the dragons have such adorable personality.... Even Olienne, Eruhaben's friend, has quirks with bathtub... I imagine him in dragon form soaking in bathtub for half-bath. Or maybe I am turning into an elf with a very thick fan-filter for dragons :blobnosebleed:.

I'm also going to re-read TCF from the start... I am being obsessed with dragons from here and from Akatsuki no Yona.... Why are they killing me with adorableness ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

sasai likes this.