Recommendations Best Female Mc novels masterpieces

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Daresan, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Just recommend me some female mc novels. I havent read any female mc novels so you can recommend me all female mc novels which you think is masterpiece. Be it romance, military or any other genre.

Only straight ones though. No yuri or genderbender.

2. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    My current love is "Adonis." Its fantasy with in depth world-building. The mc is a female swordsman and is very well written.

3. tornberry

tornberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read quite alot but the one that came in my mind at moment is only Lucia

edit : huh, @sithkazar has tons of it and romances in general in his/her reading list. Excuse me I'm gonna have to bookmark your read list and check all of it later XD

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    sithkazar likes this.
  4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, what type of story? It’s hard to recommend without knowing preferences, what do you want the focus of the story to be on? And how much romance or drama or action do you like?

5. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    Deathbound Duke's Daughter

Also,
    You've Got the Wrong House, Villain

And this one is more of a co-protag, since there are two protags, a male and a female, but Ending Maker is my new favorite.

PenelopeEckart_ likes this.
  6. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i dont care about the genre. What you thought was best and a masterpiece.

Like Lord of Mysteries when it comes to male mc.

7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to pick out best but I'd try quick transmigation like:

Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke

Best thing about quick transmigation is if one arc is boring, then the next arc is better. So it can keep freshness for longer. Though it takes a few arcs to get really good.

8. MariemC

MariemC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. eirinllrin

eirinllrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww thanks! I haven't had as much free time to read lately and have gotten behind on some. I'm also stubborn about dropping ones I've started even if I start getting annoyed later. But most of the completed ones are pretty good. Also I agree that Lucia is a great novel.

tornberry likes this.
  11. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manowa
    Reason : intense fight fmc. All her oarty member strong and there is not single one useless. MC in not naive and also not black hearted. Not recommended to who want see lone wolf fmc (90% fight is party war).

Stunning Edge
    Reason : fmc stronger than male lead in cultivation world (this is very rare). Fight is intense. Not recomended to who what to see party fight (fmc is lone wolf).

Apotheosis of a Demon – A Monster Evolution Story
    Reason : anti-hero fmc. Fight is good but not as intense like fight in Manowa. Fmc want to save the world with the cost some kingdoms destruction with her own hand.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  13. Lachaize

Lachaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyrannical wang's beloved wife
    There is less romance in this novel compared to others. Anyway, it's one of the most realistic historical novel out there. I personally believe it should be rated higher than To Be A Virtuous Wife.
    There is no "good" or "bad", everyone is somehow involved with some dark shit except maybe some relatives of the MC.
    I've stopped reading at chapter 230 (to binge read later) so I don't know if things change but the romance creeped me out. ML is an instable person, there is something definitely wrong with him and he is obsessed with MC.
    He was aware of her movements during her childhood in the countryside. In other words, he was stalking her(from afar at the beginning) for literally all her life. What the fuck. That's disturbing.
    The sad thing is, other than him there is no one suitable to fully protect the MC. The MC isn't op, in fact there are many things beyond her control and it's basically the ML that protect her from the shadow.
    She really is a complex character tho.
    What impressed me in this novel was the characters. Even the typical jealous sister was someone that you could somewhat understand.
    she really is dumb and extremely rash. But that's because she is only 14.she was constantly comparing herself to her sister (Mc) when the latter was mentally older than her. In the end, she married a handsome and "romantic" prince as a concubine. The entire family was aware that he married her to make it seem like her maiden family was in that prince's faction. She really thought he loved her. I admit that she was a bitch but the discrepancy between her thoughts and the thoughts of the prince (he literally told himself that she was a slut) was kinda sad. In the end she "woke up" from her fantasies and her character development was remarkable.
    It's more character driven than plot driven and if you want some complex characters, I think it's the best pick for a FMC novel.

14. PenelopeEckart_

PenelopeEckart_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES, i love this because the fmc is a maey sue.

Jinniett likes this.
  15. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link