Spoiler A Saint who was Adopted by the Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mengapa, Jul 27, 2020.

1. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because Rabies' family was known to generate saints over the entire history of the Empire.. So I guess they're out for power and image.

2. Yasmine bezzi

Yasmine bezzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't really understand so does Noah know about the torture that she went through or he can only see this current life in his dream?

3. Holidayborn

Holidayborn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where are you getting all these spoilers from????? like where can i read it, can you please share a link or something?!?!?!?!?

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  4. lynnell246

lynnell246 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!

5. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Im looking forward to it :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. A_curious_one

A_curious_one Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy I’ve seen you on multiple spoiler forums now and I just wanna say thank you so much for everything you give you’re great! I know it takes a lot of time, I really appreciate it:)

7. keitauu

keitauu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rabienne was demoted as a slave then her father, Hudson (aka Duke Brions) will be a prisoner in somewhere (He was sent to a barren land). Their whole family was stripped off their title and become commoner, their land and properties also got confiscated by the imperial family. The trial was held publicly and many people threw eggs at Rabienne cuz shes a fake saint and many people died because of pandemic. (Judy also threw eggs at Rabienne while Esther and her family eat snacks and juice.)

I just read few chapters at the end through MTL so correct me if Im wrong :>

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  8. keitauu

Reading List:
    Link
    During the break of the trial, Rabienne saw Esther, she cursed her in her mind saying that she will kill Esther and such. Esther just pity her cuz Rabienne still blame other people for her actions. After Rabienne's and Hudson's punishments were given, Rabienne passed out. Esther and her family decided to eat at the restaurant. It was revealed here that she wasn't introduce yet as the saint. (Esther doesnt want to reveal her identity). Before going inside the carriage, Esther glanced at Noah (Noah is beside of the Emperor, he is now the crown prince) They waved to each other and Deheen asked suspiciously at Esther whats the matter and Esther just said nothing.

So Rabienne was inside the carriage when she woke up. The carriage stopped and someone grabbed her neck and rwmoved the cloth in her head. She saw Noah. Noah threatened Rabienne to stay away from Esther. They talked something about here and I cannot understand it LOL. But I think Noah knew that Esther was revived 14 times and Rabienne was the cause of Esther's sufferings on her 14 lives. After this encounter, no one knew where Rabienne was sold.

9. iel

iel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the... so it is her all along GGRRRR
    And here I thought MC's reincarnation because of God

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  10. keitauu

Reading List:
    Link
    Noah told Esther that he would go to the palace and remove his banishment. He is almost completely healed acc. to Esther. From the previous chapter, Noah decided to be a prince (i think to be a crown prince precisely?) so he can help Esther in the future. Esther became the purpose and direction of life that Noah lost.

Esther became gloomy cuz she thinks Noah doesnt need her anymore. Noah leaned his face towards Esther and he said that he will not go if Esther doesnt want him to go. Then Esther felt strange feelings looking at Noah's face.

Noah said that there will be nothing change between them even though he will go back to the palace.
    Direct MTL :
    "I'm just Noah and you're Esther. It doesn't matter how you're called to other people."

He pulled a wild flower near the firewood then made it to a flower ring. He slipped it to Esther's finger.

MTL:
    E: "This flower will soon wither."
    N: "Next time, I'll make it with something that never fades.":aww:
    E: "Are you going to dig a diamond at the mine?"
    N: "That's good too."

It was a conversation that could be. In the atmosphere that brightened again, the eyes met. As if there were only two in the world, Esther was intact in Noah's eyes. My heart shook. Esther jumped up because it seemed like a word would pop out to tell you not to go if you keep looking.

“I'm going to stop. Have a good trip.” But Noah quickly grabbed Esther's hand as she tried to run away. Esther turned to Noah with rabbit eyes.

“I've been asking after a long time, but how are you? Are you happy?” Noah asked with a smile. When asking questions like this, Noah was always looking like the day he first met.

“Yes, I’m happy. I’m very, very happy.” It was the loudest voice ever answered by Esther.

A bright smile without shade spread to Noah's heart. Noah, whose pupils were dilated to the fullest, looked at Esther in her heart. It was a moment that I fell in love with Esther again.:cookie:

11. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh i see, thank you for the info :blobpats::blobpats: i hope korean publisher start to sell their novel legally abroad :( i dont mind paying, just let us read

12. keitauu

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried translating this in wa**p*d. I started at chapter 13 tho.

13. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

Ignore this hooman~

su88su likes this.
  14. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda funny that there is so many incurable diseases around our MC.First the ML then the baby sister of Sebastian:blobxd:

15. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought of "livin rabienna loca"
    Loca like crazy

KiseonYi likes this.
  16. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this happen earlier? What events happened that led to Rabis eerr... Rabienne’s trial. Also someone mentioned that Esther is an illegitimate child of Duke Brion? How did he know and what did Dewin did?

Melita_H likes this.
  17. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aster is the daughter of Catherine (Aren's sister, the Duke's wife) so she looks very similar to his wife Catherine and her sister Irene Cano love each other a lot Catherine's dream was to open a restaurant so Duke Devin helped him (I'm not sure of the name) her sister's husband to open a restaurant, but she disappeared after a while when she became pregnant. B. Esther Devin knew this from my Esther necklace when she was a child and found her when he searched for Esther's past before entering the temple. It's the same necklace that sisters Irene and Catherine wear. [/ SPOILER]

18. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler For ch.35 / 36

Esther was sitting in her room thinking about Noah, why did he hold her hand, etc. (Esther fell hard for him lol), well I heard some loud noises in the garden and noticed that the members of the kitchen were downstairs and one of them was lying on the floor .. When Esther went downstairs, she found Hans had his foot injured and it turned out to be a snake bite.
    She wanted to stop the snake so as not to harm anyone, and the kitchen members tried to stop her, but they failed and she ordered them to step out of the way and for some reason they could not refuse her orders.
    In front of them, she obediently stopped the snake and inserted it into a nearby fruit basket.
    She would have left Hans lying on the ground because revealing her divine power would be dangerous, but she remembered that Hans was bringing her delicious food and he was kind to her, so she treated him in front of the servants (the servants were very much shocked and they felt a little scared and she noticed it and fled in front of Their eyes entered the mansion.) Then the kitchen members realized what they had done and decided to make a lot of sweets for Esther to apologize to her and to thank her for saving Hans's life.

Esther wanted to raise a snake and a snake wanted to be with her, so she asked De Hein, her "adoptive father", to raise a pet, and she told him that she wanted the big snake, which is a dangerous snake of the most dangerous kind of snake, of course De Heen completely refused this. The idea is because Esther was weak and he was thinking about the possibility of being bitten by the snake.
    Judy told her, "Tell him" my father, "and he will agree immediately.
    Esther couldn't believe that word would ever work for De Hein, and she'd said it anyway.
    De Hen was very intransigent and tried to hide his feelings in front of the children as much as possible.
    Esther thought she had done something wrong so she apologized, but he stopped her and told her to tell him, "My father." from now on .

When he got out of the dining room he was so happy that even Ben (his assistant) was happy because his master who was notorious for not showing his feelings became like this. He kept saying to Ben, "She told me my dad."

De Hein decides to give Ester a gift and IT's a diamond miner .
    Ben had told him Miss Esther might feel uncomfortable.
    He was a little flustered by this idea, but in the end he said, "She has to learn to spend the money."
    (please marry me)

19. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll write a summary for every chapter I read.
    Ch.37

At the start of the class, Denise was in Aster's room to see the snake she decided to raise. He told her that if she was facing a difficult time, she should tell him that he was her brother.

When Dennis left the room, tears fell from Esther's eye and she decided that she did not want to die and wanted to make many happy memories ... Above all she wanted to be a true member of the Grand Duke's family, and if she was able to stay then she would take revenge on Ravian.

A few days later, Esther was waiting for James (her teacher) to give her the lesson. James praised her a lot, saying that if she was in the academy she would be an honor student and he was lucky to be teaching someone like her. He has also decided to teach her to dance due to the close of the twins' birthday party, which will take place in two months

Finally there was a scene in the temple, it was a meeting. The priests and the nobles gathered urgently to discuss the current condition of Saint Cecil .. And a priest responsible for her treatment said that only one year remains for her, that the power of the temple is from the strength of the saint if the saint weakens the whole weakness of the temple and they were afraid for their positions. They decided to train one of the candidates who were to be the next saints, but she was only one, Ravian, and they all agreed.

20. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your efforts:aww:. I feel like the temple are idiot for poisoning the saint. I mean they already knew that without the saint they will be overpowered by the palace. And now they were in a weaker position without a concrete saint candidate (because Rabienne is not yet appointed, basically she’s just well liked by the temple idiots but she’s not even the chosen saint).