Spoiler Limited Time Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    @Veille Do you even know what White lotus means??

I think u rather wanted to use fake white lotus, or green tea biach

2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    @Veille

3. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sowwy kinda used to that kind of word that sometimes i understood it in a different way.

But thank you for clarification :aww:. I'm tired of fake white lotus heroines

aboni_06 and Mikaa like this.
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently, Shaylia is teaching Riven (the Crohn) how to write and the first thing he wanted to learn how to write is Shaylia's name (how cuteee :aww:) but before that she got into an accident but she's fine now although she got unconscious because of the shock of the accident and was told that her leg is gonna scar tho. Shaylia then found out that Riven was thrown into the dungeon and Shaylia was mad and told them to free Riven because it's not his fault that she got injured. Both Shaylia and Riven talked and Riven decided to stay there to serve the princess. After that, rumors started spreading about the bad things that are happening in the palace like a pot in the kitchen exploded, a newly bought broom broke and etc. and they think that it's all because Shaylia brought Riven in and concluded that maybe Riven is Shaylia's lover. While the maids were gossiping, the evil scheming saintess was there spying. (I'm suspecting that she did that or one of her followers did but I dunno really). Anyway, the rumours spread to the point that even Tesrick knows about it. He couldn't believe that Shaylia would bring a Crohn in the palace and a male one at that too. So, he went to the palace to confirm if the rumours were true or not. And Shaylia, true to her word of promise with Tesrick told her maid to tell Tesrick that he would not be able to speak with her unless he finds and gives her the necklace. After that, both the maid and Tesrick hear something and the maid told him that a slight accident happened in the kitchen and to not worry about it. But then, Tesrick saw Riven and he went out. Then, we are FINALLY introduced to the OG heroine of the story and we see that she was slapped by her aunt and she said stuff about who do you take after yada yadaa and yeahh this confirms that Eclette is being abused inside the household that she stays at.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Elren, Neyva, syofiaa and 37 others like this.
  6. KiraPlayz245

KiraPlayz245 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I don't know how to do a Spoiler tag :notlikeblob:

In the raws,
    They said that red hair became a common thing now when only the royals could inherit it (i think?) And hair dye is real.

The Ori!Female lead has gold eyes which shows the true sign of royalty. Since it is the same with the Goddess.

Because of time, the desceandants are slowly losing their red hair and gold eyes.

I think that's why the Orig!Female lead was called the real one rather than our MC who is called a fake

Because having red hair and gold eyes makes you a true royalty and is a proof they are somehow (not sure what their relationship is) related to the Goddess.

7. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers!!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. Lilazeaf

Lilazeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really confused about why is she a fake princess?

Were she and her brother not really the descendant of the emperor?

Or was it only because the original MC is more 'legitimate' than them because of her hair and eyes color?

Azure_1802, MochiPark and Korleone like this.
  9. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  10. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think she has the privilege (h/c n e/c) she's daughter of a saint.. prolly illegitimate child but those colour of eyes n hair.. (ugh) and new saint is a sus I think she's the imposter among them..

11. Lord Diarmuid

Lord Diarmuid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was explained in chapter 4 that the OG MC was the daughter of the prev saintess and the prev emperor. Current emperor is the prev emperor's brother, so MC and OG MC are actually cousins. The new *bitchy* saintess believes that OG MC has more legitimacy to the throne. Add that the OG MC has the saintess mana inherited from her mom and yes, having same color of hair and eyes as the Goddess who is also the 1st emperor of the empire.

12. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riven, who I'm hoping is ML, is sort of bland for right now but his intentions toward MC seem good! I can't wait to see how their relationship develops!:blobpopcorn:

DOHere and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  13. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up I don't think the OrigFL is actually a green tea B*tch. She seems kind, and sweet

DOHere likes this.
  14. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop spoiler here please.. Kind soul.. :aww:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ???? how do you know?

DOHere and Korleone like this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: Looks like MC is working hard.

Based on the current arc, is the new Krone guy the ML?

Mikaa likes this.
  17. tiff_recio

tiff_recio New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the OGMC is fake. Remember when the MC visited the capital with her maid, they were advertising a red hair dye. Its possible that the OGMC doesn't have red hair.

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm not mistaken it was in prologue, she was abused ect. And MC will make her the Emperor

aboni_06 likes this.
  19. KiraPlayz245

KiraPlayz245 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in Chapter 10, the MC would go to her aunt's mansion. She mentioned that she wasn't the real emperor's daughter. And I think that Shayla will meet the heroine.

20. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I still don’t get how she isn’t the “real” emperors daughter ?? Her father is the emperor and she’s the cousin of the Ogmc or not ? The ogmc is the daughter of the previous emperor and the saint ? idk but it doesn’t really make sense to call her a fake princess, because what about her brother then ?

Elren, aboni_06, samster and 6 others like this.