LCD Hero without Blood or Tear

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jul 2, 2017.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's new

2. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    But if he just kills off the dragon won't he have to deal with enemies looking for resources?

3. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I mtl-ed this novel till the end a long time ago but couldn't remember much of it anyone :ROFLMAO:

But at least i remember that the story is good enough for me to have the patience to mtl it till the end

4. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a link?

5. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    venu101 likes this.
  6. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch49 and 50 sounded a little Chinese-y also mc seems utterly ruthless

7. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp correction he's pretty f-ing ruthless

8. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch52
    Dad ogre

9. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh. I can’t handle it anymore. Who the hell is the one translating this right now? Why did Centinni’s translation quality deteriorated to even worse than mt translate all of a sudden? It was decent before and I read and quite enjoyed this novel even with its infrequent release. But then noticeably at chapter 55 and beyond I don’t understand what’s happening anymore. I’ve read bad mt before where they translate martial art stuff to the freaking horse radish something like that but still got the main idea and even then was quite good but somehow the current quality is even worse than that. Or maybe it isn’t but the problem is this happened during a political arc of sorts so it’s already hard to understand even in decent quality what more in seemingly worse than mt quality. Did they change the translator assigned for this novel? Or did they just give up on this and somehow got worse than mt translate? I think there’s even a link chapter missing for chapter 57. It’s there on the centinni’s end by clicking next from chapter 56 but the link to 57 directly from novelupdates is just not there. What happened? This was a good novel. I don’t want it to be butchered.

10. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell....!? I actually went to check an actual mt translate version of it and while the grammar is butchered as expected, I can actually freaking understand it though not completely but I get most of the general idea. But in the current centinni from 55 to 59, I can’t understand what’s going at all. While some of the words are better translated on centinni. The overall meaning and the general idea and quality is better on a freaking mt translate. How does this happen?!?

11. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Maybe it’s because I’m alternating between two mts but did the translation change or is my brain just merging the two mts to one so it looks like it’s better than before? I’ve been reading the grammar butchered mt first to get the general idea of what’s happening then re-reading through centinni’s version for the more specific words like the names of people and stuff so I could try to get a full idea and maybe because I’m doing this. Does the centinni’s translation seem different like they change it better? Or is really just my mind filling up the blanks with what I know from the other mt ending up creating my own full version in my head? Ugh the mt’s messing with my head. Can’t even tell if it’s the same as last or not now. If only the quality was great in the first place, I wouldn’t have to go through this just to read a good novel.

animefan4004 likes this.
  12. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question
    Is this a virtual reality or he is transported to another world in any chapter?
    I say it because its tagged like "transported into game world" and not "virtual reality"

13. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the MC, to him it seems like still the virtual game but for us as readers, we’ve seen hints that suggest that things are not as they appear so there’s a chance it might be revealed later that this might be real. No one knows completely for sure.

adrianvs likes this.