Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the advance chapter spoilers. I'm a bit confused though, earlier spoilers claimed that Aisha was raised to be the perfect lady and Liliane was just there to be married off, at least with the former, this makes sense to an extent (especially since the mother thinks she could still order her daughter around. I forget, who has the higher status between them at this point? Isn't Aisha like a Grand Duchess at this point?... since she's married to Ryan and all that) and Aisha also got to spend time with her grandma, but how is it possible for Lilian to somehow win her parents over (I can understand the younger bro since he was raised with hearing how "loved" by the masses Lilian's ideology was and ofc the knights and servants enjoy also her "white knight" mentality that's apparently pro-commoner) when again, at the beginning, she was just there to be married off? Heck, I assume its because of Aisha's school rep that Lilian tarnished but coming from a notorious family (with the financial ability to back it off), shouldn't they be able to do their own investigations? Much less question the fact the daughter they raised as an ideal noblewoman (and a mature woman her age) to cause a scandal of her own accord should definitely have their reasons

2. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you since I was rather confused as well. One possibility is that it could be the Yarundi magic that is influencing how they think and be more biased with Lilian. Probably because the people in Aisha's home are the people that is heavily influenced by the magic and maybe because Lilian was sick bla bla that made her parents side with her more.
    As for the status or standings, I think her mother probably thinks that the people in the north is unruly and all. That is why she looks at them disdainfully. Her attitude is very different from when Aisha met Ryan's parents, where they are sincere and friendly. Aisha's mother is 'I see that you are here. It is not that I want you to stay here but to save my family's face/dignity, I will bear with it and let these unruly people stay here.'
    Other than the possibility of being heavily influenced by the magic, I think they are just plain biased out of love to Lilian but because Lilian could bring benefit to their Crooks/Crocus family. From the chapter where Ryan had met the Emperor, their marriage seems to be just transactional to tie hands together kind of thing, and Aisha happened to be the disposable that can be sent to a 'terrible monster' and 'horrible environment'. Since Aisha is married off to somewhere that is not Luobeli, she is useless in their family's eyes since it does not bring benefit to them except 'Oh Athanasia from Crocus family is married off to a monster'. At the same time, in the Luobeli's royal family's eyes, Crocus family is the most loyal to sacrifice their daughter for political gains. It irks me so much but, at the same time, I am glad that it ended the way in Alice H's spoiler.

3. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jezz, MC's family is totally the worst. Even if the protagonists couldn't stay in the palace, at least maybe they could have tried to look for another place to stay, instead of the shitty family's mansion.

4. Roy realer

Roy realer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know my thoughts will be criticized. But i feel that everyone deserves a second chance. We all evolve from our mistakes and regret. Sure we live only once but 'Turning over a New Leaf is also part of life. Lilian ( hope it is correct) made many irredeemable mistakes but we must see that she is a spoiled brat who got everything the way she wanted because her parents favored for her illness and also because of magic. She didn't get many chance in her past to be corrected or scolded by anyone or face the consequence of choice. Always praised for no reason which inflated her self righteousness and ego. Always giving what she wanted made her to demand more than what she deserves.

Her bff made her do some reality check and self reflection. since words weren't getting through her.
    If only she had went through this in her early years.
    I felt sorry for Lilian the moment she realized her standing, flaw. so we all can forgive her for her stupidity. But she still needs to confront her past and face her consequence and also apologize to everyone to move on. But she took the easy route of fading a way in the background.

5. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a continuation of this chapter? I want to read more. I hope Ryan won't let Aisha's mom to make Aisha do her work.

Celebrianna and emmyazzy like this.
  6. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The update is on Friday and Saturday on ac.qq. I will post the spoilers on the same day if I’m not lazy.:blobsmilehappyeyes:So we would only know tomorrow.
    Same, even though I have a feeling Aisha would still help since it’s her mother and so on. :blobpensive:

Celebrianna and smeilia like this.
  7. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Aisha and Ryan at the end?

8. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha was standing by the big window as she looked out of the window with her hands at the back.
    When I am not here, this place hasn’t changed at all. Aisha thought to herself.
    Alina held a teapot and said, “His Grace, The Duke, had reminded me several times before going out to constantly remind me that I need to serve Your Grace, Aisha.” Aisha looked at Alina from the reflection of the window.
    She held the teacup filled with hot red tea on the table. Aisha looked somewhat listlessly and thought He hasn’t even sat down to rest before going out again... Does that imply that Ji An’s matter is difficult to deal with...
    Aisha said to Alina as she brought the tea cup closer to her mouth, “This is my maternal home, why would there be anything wrong? Ryan is just worrying too much.”
    Alina said as she recalled the cold and distant figure of Aisha’s mother (the brown haired lady), “Is that so... But the knight from the white knight group had went missing in Luobeli. We can’t think of this lightly. His Grace, the Duke, seems very worried for your safety.”
    There was a knock on the brown door. Alina and Aisha looked towards the door. The door opened and the brown haired lady stuck half her body out and asked, “Aisha... do you have time?”
    Aisha looked towards her as she was still sitting on the chair near the window. She asked, “Mother, is there something you need?”
    The brown haired lady stepped in and walked towards Aisha’s table. She said, “Ah, you aren’t alone.”
    Alina by the side reported to Aisha, “I will leave first, Madam.”
    Two cups of tea was placed on the white table.
    The brown haired lady spoke as she placed her palms on the side of her cheek as she said somewhat embarrassedly, “Aisha, I missed you a lot.”
    Aisha grinned and said, “En. Me too, Mother.”
    The brown haired lady said, “Your complexion seems not bad. That’s good. Recently, your father, Lilian and Johannes are busy with their own things. I am lonely. I don’t know what I should do...”
    Aisha spoke again as her two hands were placed on the tea cup, “...Is that so.”
    “Ah...?” The mother said.
    “What problems do you have when you suddenly entered my room?” Aisha asked somewhat coldly.
    The brown hair lady spoke again with her hands clasp together, “Ah... It is like this. When you weren’t around in this one year, there’s a lot of internal affairs piled up.”
    “Before Lilian’s engagement ceremony, you wouldn’t have anything to do, right? Can you help me to undertake some work? I have been hoping for you to help me.”
    “...”
    The brown hair lady said again as she tried to convince her, “Aisha... Just help me. No matter what I do, I can’t do it like you that nothing is missed out. Moreover, the workload is really a lot.”
    “And you know that Lilian can’t do all these, right? She can’t even help, so...”
    There was an immense and heavy aura as Aisha spoke, “This is what you want to say to me?”
    “Ai-Aisha?”
    Aisha placed her arm down on the table.
    “I am here as Duchess Winternette to visit here. This means that I am here as a guest. I can’t help you with your Crocus family affairs.”
    The brown hair lady seems to flush slightly from embarrassment and exclaimed, “I... am just too tired, so I...”
    How infuriating. Nothing has changed.
    All this while, it had been like this. She first let me feel guilty then try to frame me.

“Mother, you are still the same. You still think I am the sacrifice of the family is something that is normal.”
    “Before you had spoken about this request, you should have at least be concerned about your daughter which you haven’t seen in a year and the son-in-law which you have just met. Isn’t that so?”
    Aisha recalled the cold and distant brown hair lady as she turned back to walk in first when they first arrived to this mansion.
    The brown haired lady started to fret. “That, that is...”
    Aisha seems very solemn and determined.
    she stood up and said, “Crocus manor has treat us sufficiently enough.”
    “I wish to rest now. Can you please leave?”
    The brown hair lady seems surprised.

On the other end. In the dark walkway, the white knights and Ryan was standing there. A white knight had passed Ryan a piece of paper as he reported, “We have found Ji An’s body here this morning.”
    Ryan asked, “What’s the cause of death?”
    The knight said, “Being pierced in the heart by an immense magic. It’s even where he couldn’t counter attack with the winter magic.”
    Ryan took up the piece of paper covered with blood. As the knight continued, “Then, this letter... is what we had found around Ji An’s body.”
    Ryan crushed the paper. The knight beside him that seems elderly asked, “Your Grace?”
    Ryan grit his teeth as he held onto the crushed paper and spoke, “It seems like Yarundi’s master had entered Luobeli’s school.”

I am glad that Aisha refused her mother. :blobsmilehappyeyes: She seems very determined and quite done with her already. I bet it’s probably because she somewhat disrespected or was disdainful towards the white knight. You go girl, Aisha! :blobhero:

9. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! Way to go, Aisha!

emmyazzy likes this.
  10. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for you Aisha.

emmyazzy likes this.
  11. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    A carriage rode past the street in the night. In the carriage, Ryan and the elder-like man sat opposite of one another.
    Ryan thought
    The knight from the white knight group did not manage to make any counter-attack and was immediately killed.
    Amongst the remaining people who possesses Yarundi magic, only the Yarundi's master can do such a thing.

It showed a corpse lying on the flower with a man in a black cloak standing in front of the corpse.
    Moreover...
    He did not destroy that letter revealing his location.
    Instead, it was placed at the most obvious place.
    It is as if he did it on purpose so that I can see it...

"the offender seems to be an arrogant person.
    "Not only is that letter... He even placed the corpse at the same place which shows that he is provoking us." The elderly man spoke.
    Ryan said, "It could be a provocation and it could also be a trap."
    "A trap?!" the elderly man exclaimed.
    "Yarundi is openly stating that they will soon steal away the Yarundi magic from Aisha's body. It is very likely that Ji An was called to that place because of this bait..." Ryan said as he placed his index finger near his chin.
    "Yarundi's location is always hard to locate, but if that is true...
    "The provocation would make sense..."
    Ryan said, "Anyway, we have to properly make use of the clue given over there. We have to make sure that we can't lose our reasoning because of anger. We must be extra careful in this period instead."
    The elderly knight respectfully said as he placed the palm on his chest, "As you command, I will order to increase Madam's guards."
    "After Ji An's funeral is over, comfort the other members. I am worried that they would be rash and stir up trouble." Ryan ordered.
    "Yes, I understand."
    "But... Why must he hide in the academy?" The knight asked.
    "..."
    I remember Aisha's younger brother, Johannes, is also a student from that academy.
    It showed a huge hand that has sharp finger nails like a claw approaching the young blonde boy, Johannes.
    If he wants to use Johannes and to approach Crocus manor...

On the other end, it showed the Crocus mansion in the evening. Aisha and Alina walked on the walkway towards Ryan. Ryan and Aisha hugged one another.
    Aisha greeted, "Welcome back, Ryan."
    "I am back, Aisha." Ryan said as he placed his hands on Aisha's waist.
    "When I am not around, did anything happened?" Ryan asked.
    "Nothing happened at all. I had a good rest. How about Ryan? How is the investigations going along?" Aisha asked as he looked up towards Ryan's face.
    Ryan smiled and suggested, "Let's have dinner first?"
    "En, alright." Aisha said in agreement.

In the dining table, Aisha's mother sat at the end of the rectangular and long table. Aisha sat next to her with Ryan. Everyone remained silent as Aisha quietly sipped her tea.
    ... This atmosphere. Did nothing really happened? Ryan thought as he glanced at them.
    "Duke, have you settled the matter you had went out for?" Aisha's mother asked.
    "Yes, Duchess. Thanks to you." Ryan replied.
    "I have heard that Duke Crocus have went out to settle some stuff. It's a pity. It would be nice if I can meet him together as well." Ryan said as he held onto the glass of juice.
    "You will be able to meet him during the dance party. My husband would probably come home before that.
    "But by that time, Your Grace would be staying together with the ambassadors in the palace. I am not sure if you would be able to have a chat by then." Aisha's mother said.
    "Of course I would spare some time. Speaking of which, it must be hard for Madam to handle such a big manor." Ryan added.
    "... It's fine. Thank you for your concern, Your Grace."
    "..." The atmosphere fell into awkward silence again.
    I feel that the atmosphere became even more terrible.
    Even if it is a meal, I hope that Aisha would be able to eat comfortably. Ryan thought as he looked at Aisha next to him, who was sipping tea.

12. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the uptade :D

emmyazzy likes this.
  13. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually want to slap Liliel with a chair sometimes:blobsmirk:
    But it'll just hurt my hands.
    I guess it's just difference in preferences.
    I'm not that excited in revenge towards bad(not evil) character like Liliel.
    I usually enjoyed karma:blobowoevil:
    Besides, Liliel's friend actually felt miserable after what she did to Liliel. She didn't want Liliel to be happy because she's not happy either.

The prince actually love Liliel too much to the point he hate woman now after what Liliel did to him.:blobpensive:I feel sad for him.

As for the maid, sara. She got abused by the servants who got fired after the the crocus family fall. She also being punished in place of Liliel.

She's not evil in the first place so her redemption story actually good.
    In my opinion, her punishment already enough. She used to live surrounded by people who love and sing praises to her, now she's alone.
    I guess that's miserable enough for her.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  14. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's getting near to when Liliel fall for ren.
    It's a bit different from the novel though.
    In the novel, Elja's friends ganging up against the mother when she asked for Elja's help:blob_grin:
    Also Elja and Ren stay at different building and never get invited to dinner with the crocus until after Liliel fall for Ren:blobunamused: rude much.

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm conflicted, because I really hated Lilan, but on the other hand it wasn't really her fault she ended up with that personality.

She made Aisha's life impossible and everyone from the city ostracized Aisha because of Lilian. And the most frustrating thing was that Lilian was wrong and she knew she was wrong...and yet she acted like she was in the right(like with the necklace incident). She always had to be the number one priority, Aisha had to give her anything she wanted, as if it was to be expected, she didn't even want to give up her borrowed powers at the expense of her family and other people's lifes.

But on the other hand, I kind of feel like if there was no magic they would have all grown up to be a happy loving family. Ultimately, Lilly ended up that way because her family and everyone obsessed over her, so she grew up entitled and thinking she's special and people would obviously have to listen to her at all times.

So I think this is a fair punishment for her because she lost everything and also feels guilty now...and it wasn't fully her fault.

sirwence, Furiae19, Alice.H and 5 others like this.
  16. aida.22

aida.22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the novel the evil lady will change?

17. GenzMuiz

GenzMuiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RAW, from the manhwanya has been released until chapter 67. I am looking forward to the translation of the manhwa, because what I saw in chapter 67 liliel was beaten while dueling with Alina. :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobjoy:

emmyazzy likes this.
  18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dosent the title refer more to lilian then the MC?

Cause the MC was never evil and never changed, she just went to a better enviorment where people wernt judgmental dicks

Compare that to liilian who was kinda evil in a narrative way and did try to change in the extras

19. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chap release!! .vvv

quarantine is good likes this.
  20. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    “Oh right, I heard that Luobeli’s flower tea is very popular. The cafe that Aisha is going to bring me the day after tomorrow has flower tea as well?” Ryan asked as he looked towards Aisha, who was sitting next to him. The plates in front of them were two pieces of bread.
    “En, that place is renowned for their flower tea. Their desserts aren’t too sweet either. Ryan would probably like it.” Aisha responded.
    “I will like whatever Aisha recommends me.” Ryan said.
    “Are both of you going to “Mary Watt”?” Aisha’s mother asked.
    “Yes.” Aisha replied. The expression on her face seemed to have dampened a little as compared to when she was talking to Ryan.
    “Around that cafe, it has a newly opened restaurant. The boss of that place is a retired palace chef. I heard that it’s very popular amongst the young people. Before you go to that cafe, you can have your meal there first.” Aisha’s mother recommended to them.
    Aisha held onto her hot cup of tea, grinned with her lips pursed as she said, “...En. I will consider.”
    A golden trolley that has three layers/tray was pushed in by a maid. On the first layer, it had steak. On the second, there were flower biscuit like item on the plate.
    The maid placed the plate of steak in front of Ryan.
    “!”
    “Aisha, this is your favourite food. It seems like Duchess had specially prepared for you.” Ryan said with a smile.
    “Ah...” Aisha’s mother said awkwardly.
    “Duchess?” Ryan asked.
    Aisha remained silent and sliced her steak.
    “Ryan, this sauce is according to the recipe here. It should be very different from the taste in Winternet. Try it.” Aisha suggested.
    “En. Aisha.” Ryan agreed.
    As Ryan sliced the steak, he thought Madam doesn’t know that Aisha likes this dish...
    Ryan recalled the time when Aisha cried in his arms. (The chapter where Aisha told about her past)
    His eyes became sad.
    “Aisha, you should eat more as well. When we return back, I will let the chef take note of this recipe.” Ryan said as he turned towards Aisha.
    “En. If you think that it is delicious, I will ask for the recipe.” Aisha said with a grin on her face.
    There were only a few slices of steak left on the plate. Beside the plate with the steak, it was a plate of the flower biscuit that is brown in colour. Ryan glanced at it.
    Is that dessert...
    He thought as he brought the “dessert” closer to him. He placed it in his mouth and bite on it. After that, his face darkens.
    Ryan started coughing and sweating profusely. When Aisha’s mother saw this, she was stupefied and quickly exclaimed, “...! Oh my, Your Excellency! Quickly spit it out!”
    “Ryan?! What’s wrong?!” Aisha asked as Ryan was still coughing heavily.
    “Don’t tell me... you ate that?” Aisha asked as she glanced over to the brown biscuit like “dessert” .
    “I thought it was a dessert...” Ryan said.
    “This is the moulded and solidified tea leaves. It’s used to make tea after a meal to refresh the tastebuds...” Aisha explained as she held onto the half bitten flower like biscuit “dessert”.
    “Ah... So that’s why it’s so bitter.” Ryan laughed. His expression seems somewhat bitter.
    “Of course, it’s bitter! Quickly spit it out!” Aisha held a handkerchief and placed it on Ryan’s mouth. Aisha’s mother sat there worriedly as she watched them.
    After Ryan drank a cup of water, he sighed, “So that’s how tea leaves taste like when it’s bitten.”
    This is even bitter than those tree branches that I have eaten during the outdoor/wild training. Ryan thought as he continued to cough. Aisha laughed as she pat his back.
    “Haha. What should I do? You wouldn’t have an ill impression of flower tea, right?” Aisha asked.
    “How would I? But I have a new understanding of my foolishness.” Ryan assured her.
    Aisha’s mother sat quietly as she watch them.
    She thought
    This child... could actually smile like that?
    Aisha’s mother recalled
    No, when she was young, indeed...
    A young girl with red hair run towards a woman with blue and pink dress.
    “Mother!” Young Aisha run into her mother’s arms as she beamed.
    “Hahaha. I love mother the most!” Young Aisha giggled and said.
    I somewhat feel...
    I seem to have lost something very important...

Aisha’s mother placed her palm on her heart and she wept.
    In Luobeli’s chapel.
    Ryan, Aisha and the white knights were present and their faces were solemn. Ryan held onto a black box.
    “Our buddy, Ji An, had always been loyal white knight till the end (of his life).” Ryan said.
    “Although he has returned to us in this manner, I will never forget his sacrifice.”
    The other white knights stood up straight but they were on the verge of tears.
    “Send Ji An back to his family. You shouldn’t mistreat them.” Ryan said as he passed the box (I forgot what’s it called, forgive my ignorance.) to the elderly white knight.
    “As your command, Your grace.” The elderly white knight bowed.

Aisha and Ryan stood under the tree on a hill as they looked towards the chapel. Aisha leaned on Ryan as she called, “...Ryan.”
    “..I will never let them off.” Ryan said with a determined gaze as he placed one hand on Aisha’s shoulder. Aisha looked really sad.
    “I have passed a letter to the steward to the academy. If we head over now, we can meet Johannes.” Aisha said as she looked towards Ryan.
    Johannes, you must be safe.

In a brown building, a dirty blonde boy sat on the sofa. Aisha and Ryan entered the room and the boy immediately stood up.
    “Eld-Elder sister...”
    “Johannes... Are you alright?” Aisha asked as he grabbed both of his shoulder.
    “Uh...” The boy was startled.
    “That’s great. You seem like you have nothing wrong, how have you been?” Aisha let out a sigh and said.
    “Of course...” The boy responded as he glanced over at Ryan. Ryan smiled.
    “Gr-Greetings to Duke Winternet, your Grace. I am Johannes Crocus from the Crocus family.” The boy introduced himself.
    “Hello. Mr Crocus.”
    The boy smiled with a slight blush on his face.
    “I have heard that Elder sister is attending Sister Lilian’s engagement ceremony.”
    Two tea cups were placed. Ryan and Aisha sat on one side and Johannes sat opposite of them on the sofa.
    “En, I have some matters to deal with as I come to your academy. I have a few questions for you.” Aisha said.
    “To ask me?” The boy asked.
    “Mister, have you experienced anything odd around you?” Ryan asked.
    “I don’t know... it seems there isn’t anything special...” the boy replied as he pondered.
    “Think carefully again. New people or friends you know of would be good too.” Aisha said.
    “..! Come to think of it...!” The boy suddenly thought of something.
    “A very close friend of mine has suddenly disappeared.”
    A boy with red hair with the academy’s school uniform has his hands at the back but on the scene his face seems to be covered with a black mark.
    I totally forgot about his matter...
    the boy thought.
    “Fei...?” Aisha spoke.
    “Yes. Fei... he is...”
    Aisha glanced over Ryan.
    “Can you tell us your friend’s appearance? Hair colour would do.” Ryan asked.
    The boy seem traumatised. He placed both palms on his head. “I... can’t remember anything.”
    “Johannes, it’s alright. Calm down.” Aisha sat beside him and comforted.
    “It’s so strange, elder sister. He said he’s from Armalis... He and I clicked with one another. He’s the first friend I brought back home...”
    “But I can’t remember his appearance!”
    The boy suddenly stood up.
    “...! Johannes!” Aisha exclaimed.
    Johannes opened the door and walked out to the walkway. In the walkway, two boys was walking.
    “What’s wrong, Johannes? Where are you going in such a hurry...” a brown haired boy wearing their academy’s uniform asked.
    “ba shen! I have something to ask you! Do you remember Fei? The person who was always together with me...”
    “Fei? Is there such a person? This is my first time I have heard of that name.” Ba Shen responded.
    “Wh...” Johannes was startled.
    At this time, Aisha stormed out. “Johannes!”
    The two boys walked away as they turned back to look at them.
    “This is too strange, elder sister. Fei, he... we were clearly together...” Johannes spoke.
    “It’s alright, Johannes. There’s a reason in it. When we return back, I will tell you again. Calm down first.” Aisha comforted.
    “From the situation, he has entered the academy as a student.” Ryan said.
    “Which means he intends to approach Johannes from the beginning...” Aisha said as she placed her hands on Johannes back.
    Aisha pursed her lips and was enraged.

Hmm this somewhat makes me pity Aisha’s mother a little. Just a little. :hmm: Also, guys, there’s a spoiler place holder on the first page second post. I have already linked and listed those spoilers that I have spotted. Honestly, I like this placeholder. It feels neater this way and I can easily refer to what their names are. Ugh I keep mixing up the spellings and all. :blob_grin:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020