Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a new manhua that seems interesting...it's still starting with the translations ...so would someone please spoil it for me.......
    Summary:
    Athanasia Cloix, a woman whose elegance and beauty is akin to that of a swan lake, was the Duke’s eldest daughter and the Queen of the social circles: an existence near to perfection. Due to some rumors, however, people began to misunderstand and belittle her. As she suffered through these unfortunate events, she learned to conceal her feelings by putting on a façade and agreed to a political marriage with the Winter-comer who’s also known as the “Northern Monster”.

“As the Grand Duke, I will do my best to accommodate your needs and desires. But love alone is something I can’t give to you.” Unbeknownst to her, that very man will change her life and thus a new fate is about to unfold.

Link: http://isekaiscan.com/manga/the-evil-lady-will-change/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    M30WWWW, lazynoodles, jade21 and 5 others like this.
  3. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a link to raw:
    https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/chapterList/id/643427

The current raw is only upto 18 chapters atm.

Though i don't know what they are saying since it's in Chinese language.. at least i know which chapters to look forward to:blobmelt: and can guess the gists of it by their expressions:cookie:.

Peachyxist and lazynoodles like this.
  4. Conqueror of Atlantis

Conqueror of Atlantis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for this ?

A Faith_ likes this.
  5. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the sister purposely making her older sister look evil?

6. Alicee

Alicee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T-T I dont like her sis

7. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    This manhua has a lot of potential.
    Is there a novel about this?

8. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the female protagonist. She has a good sense of responsibility and duty. She is also calm and quite smart. Unlike her sister, who is so- nevermind.

9. Kuran

Kuran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, the little sister isn't so bad. She's just narrow minded. A kind and charismatic narrow minded noble which everybody love as she gave a nice dream. While the MC is the opposite. She's more far-sighted that her and the others and thrive to better the country (which only people like the king know). As this is a romance, I just hope that the romance aspect in this manhwa wouldn't turn into the little sister falling in love in the ML or anything like another white lotus (real or fake) becoming her love rival. Can the romance be the side topic in this and we focus on the world building?

10. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wish someone would say to white lotus sister that she should also work instead of just being a noble lady with a cause to help the poverty not just use the money her elder sister is managing. I wish the whole kingdom goes to chaos because of the younger sister and then everyone learns. The art exhibition sister is stopping is a way to make nobles spend money which can be used by the king for charity later. Instead of making nobles feel like why should i give you charity when i dont even have enough money.

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a CN manuha. All females besides the MC will become hoes and bitches to make the MC look betted. And the readers will eat it up. Just look at this thread

12. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was korean lol

13. Eli7

Eli7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought too it was korean, but it is indeed chinese and the sister doesn't seem evil, juste really naive and childish, but the fault is from the parents sonce they look lire they are allowing her to do everything she wants without having any responsabilities....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The sister is not evil. Just immature. Multiple reasons - Her parents spoil her most probably, MC doesn't give solid reasons. Like dude, just sit down and explain properly why.

But sister is not entirely good as well. No matter what private issues are, me and my sister are one team in public. I will beat up anyone who insults her. But in this case, the sister fans the bad rumours by publicising their arguments. On paper, one sister wanting to 'donate' money looks better than second sister wanting to set up an art exhibition. So obviously everyone will support the 'good' sister.

But as usual, this manhua has MANY MANY plot holes. Let's see if this changes, coz if the manhua continues in its usual tone, I will be dropping it.

Especially after reading some REAL GOOD plot and action filled novels, this one looks truly idiotic.

As someone with an older sister, my sister will drag me over the coals for shitty stuff I do and vice versa. So, this kinda relationship portrayal where the sister keeps saying shit to MC and MC only pouts looking hurt is actually hilariously unrealistic.

Real sibling fights - U slap me, I pull your hair. You pull my hair, I punch your stomach. You punch my stomach, I kick your ass. In the end, mother beats all and we go drinking together lol

15. SarenSaronic

SarenSaronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any other place to read the raws?

Also the younger sister does seem like she’s selfish. But that’s probably mostly due to the fact that there’s barely any communication between them from what was shown.

kaedeyuuki likes this.
  16. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_dead: Nice one. Lol.

17. A Faith_

A Faith_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the MC is realy mature, she can't stop everyone from spouting nonsense, so she doesn't waste her time I guess the major flawed character are their parents I mean parents make MC do everything but never appreciated her efforts in front of her younger sister, she didn't even have time to talk to her sister or make friends (look at the work she gave her mother while leaving the house) she evn had to help the king to manage his works but was always used as a tool(item) by others so she became like this(her current self), and even when rumours were getting wild no one helped her evn her guards are against her,.
    Look at the difference when the younger sister were talking shit about MC, the sister was silent and behaving like a bullied person.. But when the king said a little thing about the younger sister, MC took her side.
    She knew no one respect her and the citizens abuse her verbally but she still helped them even when she is going to other place, she did everything she can to help her family, king and the kingdom. As she knew no one will take her side as people only care about what they see, nothing else. And at the time period where she is living is different from ours, and she doesn't have a brother to take care of the family so she did everything.
    So I think she is very smart ,mature , selfless and hardworking.

18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that some people really like emotional characters so bash serious characters? So becuase she doesnt show emotion she is 'evil' and sister gets a pass? I dont really see the MC has to do anything here at all because I see her sister as someone who doesnt know consequences. Like, be emotional sure but I am no way gonna save her if she was a sibling of mine. Need to break that rose colored glasses, sweetheart.

19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Why I cant do this to my brother? This is so unfair since he is bald. I would really be happy if I could pull his hair without consequences.

Do nearly coming to a fist fight count? Mum destroys us with a 'look.' :D

Serious note. I agree with 'we fight each other but nobody messess with siblings except us' mentality.

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the one child policy has deprived china of seeing true sibling relationships. Which is why in almost in all CN manuhas the sister is a mengle level villain who plans to get the MC date raped

But honestly I dont read these for the insightful life lessons and philosophy. I read them the same way I read dollar store harlequins. Surface level entertainment.

At least this one is trying to be different from the others by having the setting be psudeo Europe instead of ancient chinese harems or modern day china