Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter continue to be so funny, hahaha. If books about Cale weren't enough, he now has a real fanclub! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: R.I.P. Cale's slacker life.:blobjoy:

Also Dodori brought his mom, and dragon #3 appears (the one dark elf mayor Obante saw) while Cale was in the palace, sending people into a panic over the appearance of 3 dragons, hahaha (though I'm not entirely sure if the dragons were invisible or not).

2. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, Cale has so many unique skills I bet. With all these encounters with dragons, he probably has some kind of 'Dragon Encounter Up' skill, seeing as he's meeting so many of these elusive dragons. And with his maxed out charisma, he'll probably befriend them too.

3. Licht Heiter

Licht Heiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slacker life: ( ; _ ; )/~~~
    Cale: ( T_T)\(^-^ )

4. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...so dodori's mom is the dragon obante met in past or there is another dragon beside her...if yes then I think all the western continent's dragons are gonna fight along with Cale....and he still thinks that he is gonna stop being a hero hahaha lol...Cale has scammed himself the most lol..but if this dragon is the one obante met in past then he must be like the true dragon I mean that egoistic one...remember when Raon first appeared in front of dark elves in elf city..the mayor legit kneeled in front of him..he Said that the dragon he met in the past would get angry if he stood in front of him...so I smell some funny moments fufu...

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  5. Chokorepie

Chokorepie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! today's chapter was so... Amazing!! ✨✨ Yes!! Dragons Brigade!! Chaos and Destruction!! Goodbye slacker life!!

Ryn__ and DlkgAmb like this.
  6. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could also be a boss/young master like dragon..
    the one that would like to order you around, but still care and protect you.

7. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's a different dragon. Dodori's mom was even surprised at meeting the 3rd dragon. Dragon #3 is the egoistic one that Obante met in the past. To quote some of its words while it was telepathically talking to Cale (MTL):

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    creizreiz, L0GIC, MikotoP and 17 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash

Waahh~ early spoiler! Thank you very much.

Hahaha, so dragon#3 only appear coincidentally when DD brought his mom? And he only appear because of Obante?

I wonder how will Cale or Raon calm the egoistic dragon? Do we need Eruhaben? :blob_grin:

9. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Some trouble for Cale tuturuu ...hehe..thanks for the early spoiler..

DlkgAmb likes this.
  10. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fan club is named like... "The Never Before Seen Shield" and abbreviated to TNBSS (something to this effect) it's so funny oh my god. Cale in despair asks Alberu if he knows about TNBSS and Alberu is just privately, ah, and deadass lies to his face "No, what is that?" I'm so excited for the next chapter with the three dragons oh my god

kiara8, Ceilo27, MikotoP and 9 others like this.
  11. LemoneySiquel

LemoneySiquel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rereading the novel again to find chapters where it's mentioned that Cale and Alberu are like brothers :aww: since I'm feelin' like reading some brotherly love ya know? While I'm on my search, can you guys help me out :blobtired:? All I know is that it's mentioned in chapters 436 and above!

xxdjynxx likes this.
  12. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    No the whitestars ancient powers are of opposite nature to cales so they will suppress each other and create balance if they were just cause they are also all the elements it would literally kill him cause it would just boost the power of the elements and cales plate can’t handle that so he’d die he needs the elements to be of the opposite nature to his so they are like yin and yang in balance and suppressing each other if one side became too strong balance would break and he’d die try reading it again if you don’t understand if it wasn’t because of this cale could literally have gotten any other elements instead of the whitestars

13. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh I'm pretty sure it's having a second set of balanced element attributes? Here's the excerpt from Chapter 464, I'll put it in a spoiler block:
    - You're afraid that your balance will be destroyed by another earth attribute ancient power, right? Your friend here seems to be worried about you as well.
    He's probably afraid that your balance will be destroyed by adding another earth attribute ancient power right?
    [...]
    - Once the White Star is dead, take all of his ancient powers as well. It's up to you whether you take the sky attribute ancient power or not, but grab the other attribute ancient powers. Wouldn't your body be back in balance then?

His body would be balanced as he would have two of each attribute.
    They're not saying anything about opposite nature or anything it's literally just the element attribute. Cale literally could have gotten any of the other elements he just so happened to get the ones that he has because of his knowledge of the novel and the hint/book from the Dark Elves. In the case of taking the White Star's ancient powers it's cause he just so happens to have it all wrapped up in one bundle for him so he'd be able to get them immediately instead of having to do another drawn out hunt etc. etc.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Daily Prog and Arnsol like this.
  14. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To balance the plate they just needed all the nature attribute gathered, not about their offensive/defensive abilities. If the APs abilities has to be accounted to balance a plate, I don't think anyone would be able to survive (discounting the fact there's only 2 earth attributes in the world).

If Cale actually take WS' APs after everything is over, I think not only that slacker life will be gone, I think Cale will ended up becoming a god, unwittingly succeeding AWS and WS' dream :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  15. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, all these other dragons have gathered, but where is Eruhaben!!! I need him to show up when this arrogant dragon starts trouble and beat the crap out of him. I mean, Eruhaben is the oldest, and an ancient dragon so his seniority and power should be the highest.

16. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm as of how I remember White star's ancient powers are of opposite nature that of Cale's.....but that won't balance Cale's plate...the opposite nature was in offence defence context...like how Cale's sky eating water is attack type..white star's water AP is defence type...that way the two's APs are opposite..if Cale has defensive power white star is attack type or vice versa of the different attributes.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  17. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still rereading and don't remember if all their ancient powers are direct opposites in the sense of offense vs defense but regardless the balance issue should just be referring to the elemental attributes is what I'm trying to say

That being said on the topic of the whole offense vs defense thing, that might not necessarily be true? I still need to finish rereading but while the Super Rock's powers can only be used with the intent to defend, it's very much offensive in terms of usage (or at least has veeeeery strong offensive capabilities). The blood rock snake thing whatever I forget what it was called is proooobably along the lines of offense as well lol. The White Star infused his fire attribute with the Sword of Disasters so while it's not definitive it's highly likely that it's also offensive. Pretty much all of Cale's ancient powers originally belonged to the people fighting against the ancient White Star and the White Star now is (mostly) trying to emulate the ancient White Star so I don't think there's anything too deep about any coincidences right now. The White Star only defaulted to the more defensive water ancient power because the strongest offensive one ended up being taken and he had no choice lol.

Athy106 likes this.
  18. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believed Eruhaben is on Henituse Duchy taking care of Fredo...

Uncopyright likes this.
  19. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the original whitestar was krs and he was being used against his will as a puppet by the demonic race to free them but he did all that evil stuff to get all the hero’s together and kill him so he’d be free and got reincarnated as krs without his original memories but same appearance and the sky attribute demonic power modified his body/ appearance to be able to handle dead mana and that’s why he looks the same as the new whitestar it did the same thing to him

20. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if... KRS supposed to enter Cale Barrow soul but WS was already possessed Cale Barrow body. Since WS share the same visual feature like KRS. WS knew GoD trying to switch his soul so he used AP wood (related to time) and kicked KRS soul. GoD no choice then he put KRS soul on Cale Henituse because he have the same birthday...