Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh, I didn't realize that. I was wondering what 'SeDaBang' was, and it turns out to be some abbreviation. I did some research on the hangul, and you're right. The fanclub's name is 'sesang' (world) + 'dasi-obsda' (unparalleled/unique) + 'bangpae' (shield). So the English equivalent would be something like 'World's Unparalleled Shield' or WUS.

2. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that fits much better than BS I came up with LOL. Let this be a lesson to never take GTL at face value because you're lazy HAHAHA

3. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash thanks for the spoilers.:aww:

Btw.. what is dragon #3's name?:blobthinkingsmirk:

4. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bob? :blob_grin:

Dragon #3's name or sex hasn't been revealed yet. We'll find out on Wednesday.

5. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: bobbe... :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

6. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right about the AP, they're balance not because of attack/defense, defense/attack
    ⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬
    but more like the avatar, fire/water, earth/wind thingie that's why the SR told Cale that it's okay to absorb the Bloody Rock( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )
    because they're going to defeat WS anyway so after that they can absorb WS APs to balanced Cale's body who got more Earth power (if Cale take the Bloody Rock that is...) |•ω•`)

7. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine... While WS dying near death door after Cale defeat him... And then Cale show Bloody Rock AP to WS... Its totally like Cale hit WS on the back soooo daymmmnnn harrrrddddddd

Raven Evernight and Arnsol like this.
  8. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Cale just shaking his Henituse badge in front of WS like
    Cale : guess what I got ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )
    WS : Fuck my life ಠ_ಠ
    Cale : well too late for that, your life already fucked (*´˘`*)♡

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  9. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. it's about the element itself. not the type of power the ancient power have.

Had it about the type of ancient power(attack/defense). Super Rock wouldn't say anything about sealing himself

It would be fun and all.. But, it's kind of flag like event..
    you know, where the villain revealed something when the MC was about to die and somehow the MC reverse back to the past to take a revenge..(i.e. villainess who reverses the hourglass)
    Though in this case the role was reversed.. still, it's kind of flag to do something like that.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if everyone will think alberu is gay for cale and that’s why he doesn’t get married or have kids and you know how cale wants a slackers life on the farm I think alberu will end up there when he gives up the throne and that’ll make him seem absolutely gay for cale and it’ll probably become a romantic tale of the king that gave up everything for love to live on a farm in peace with his hero cale

11. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It would be interesting if Cale actually did this flag event (lol) and WS somehow reverse time/regress, and the new world line from that is the original TBoaH novel that Rok Soo read. So it ended up as a kinda paradox: Rok Soo tead TBoaH > Rok Soo became Cale > Cale defeat WS > WS regress/reverse time and start TBoaH. I mean, it's not like we know if TBoaH novel actually has a HE or not, and Cale has repeatedly mused about how Choi Han and his companions in the novel able to fight with WS & co. when they only able to do so because of many variables NOT in the novel (the most prominent example is Raon's existence)

12. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if WS wood AP can turn back time? Even Sealed God can't turn back time... So Sealed God test take place in parallel world.

Lets make Cale take all the AP that WS possessed and, when WS said Cale's body will explode because his plate isn't balance, then Cale show Bloody Rock AP...

Omaigaddd I can't wait WS reaction in novel when he knew Cale hiding Bloody Rock AP... Will WS says: "As expected of a child adored by God"??? Hahaha... Slacker life waving a bye to Cale...

13. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even WS if turn back time... We still have Raon who can prevent his action... Raon ability is 'present'...

shadow83 likes this.
  14. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tale as old as time
    True as it can be
    Barely even friends |•ω•`)
    Then somebody bends (˙꒫˙ )
    Hero and The King(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

15. DlkgAmb

DlkgAmb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like a scene when Raon meets a female dragon close to his age but with a father by her side. He is curious about her, he sniffs her and the father gets angry. Haha. I think that would be funny! What do you think?

Yasmine bezzi, shadow83 and Dhiyfal like this.
  16. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We still did not know how exactly Raon's attribute is supposed to be used. Is "The present" of his attribute supposed to be as "the current happening" or is it as "the flow of time"? The biggest problem with turning back time is that WS may ended up coming back to a time BEFORE KRS become Cale. If I remember right, WS already knew (or at least suspect) that Raon is the dragon born from the black egg he stole from Sheritt, so what if he come back to a time before KRS transmigrated, more specifically to a time before the chimera dragon half-blood hide the black egg?He can immediately take that egg back and crush it, or maybe just kill the would-be-Raon the moment he hatched from the black egg. It's not like he will have his attribute the moment he was born.

Also, what if instead of reversing time WS regressed/transmigrated into the body of WS of another world? Specifically a world where KRS DID NOT transmigrate into Cale? What would happen? No one would know who was pulling strings behind the scenes, and maybe ended up finding out too late. That is why I said what if WS ended up regress/transmigrated to OG TBoaH novel... I mean, KRS had read 5 VOLUMES of the novel series but the main villain is still not known there... It is entirely possible that TBoaH novel ended up in a tragedy.

Yasmine bezzi and shadow83 like this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the world tree fruit use the power of nature to help dragons understand their attributes better? Or something like that it’s been forgotten for sooo long now will it ever be used? Also I kinda want cale to have to give the sex Ed talk to raon hong lock and the other little boys I think it’ll be hilarious

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  18. Losthope27

Losthope27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eruhaben is with Duke Fredo I think

19. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If WS turning back the time before Cale transmigrated to TBoaH then ALL of the author wrote from chapter 1 'till then its ALL worthless... Just like WS know sherrit's egg and crush it before that hatch, WS ALSO COULD just killed Cale before he transmigrated or when Cale still a baby so there's nothing to stop WS.

Whats the point of turned back the time if WS didn't eliminated all of his enemy in the future and smoothen his wayy up to the end... so who's gonna stop WS? Choi Han??

Even if Cale end up transmigrated into someone else body, how he managed to gather allies from scratch? Isn't it we going back to 0???? If that happened then, where's the ending of this story/novel???? We just circling.

Honestly I really hope there's no turning back time thing in TBoaH...

We still don't know if WS wood AP is capable of turned back time, so just lets wait till the author explain it in the novel...

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  20. Foxtrot_26

Foxtrot_26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cale (who is inside the 20 years old body of Krs* coz of the sealed god test*) is in an alternative universe coz the god said that he cant change the past and it is a test so KRS saving and teaching his crew about their abilities change the flow of that time and it is a world where KRS Saved and him possessing the body of his 20 year old self.
    It kinda reminds me of the headcanon in katekyo hitman reborn where tsuna was reborn in his younger body still with his powers.

shadow83 likes this.