Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. _.hello._

_.hello._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 115 google translate

115. Dilemma

Zilant's eyebrows wrinkled and were immediately stretched. Even though the mood fell to the bottom in three seconds, I think that the sense of balance that the outer surface is a mask of a smile is a stone's throw.
    It's an interesting opponent for Gear, but for Zilant, it's an object that hates at the same level as pests. On the other hand, a customer who visited Zilant ── Maryjun smiles with a smile that seems to scatter florets. Whether it's cute or annoying depends on the individual's sense, but many people think it's cute. Unfortunately, Zilant is a minority, and I don't have any impressions about gear.

The feeling of wanting to hit the tongue was suppressed, and Yuran who raised his heavy waist was gently waved off by the gear who seemed to have finished his role. I thought about forcibly getting involved here, but that only gives me a feeling of further stress.

"Is it for something?"

Try hard and calmly, be careful not to spurt out disgust. A girl whose brain is filled with petals as long as she can make a mouth will give the illusion that she is in a good mood. It can be mistaken for amicable and create a vicious circle, but I don't want to upset Maryjun, and thus her father.
    I think occasionally. I wondered how wonderful it would be if the girl in front of me, her father and mother could all be blown away together.

"I'm sorry suddenly. Actually, I have a request from Yuran ..."

A little bit of apology was put on a smile, but still the strength of the will to convey one's opinion. I hate the place where I can't even imagine the tiny dust that my limbs are scattered in the brain of the man in front of me.
    No particular response was given, just the facial expression categorized as a smile was selected appropriately. Even so, I can clearly see that smiles and nods are equal as the story goes on. Is it a proof of honesty or a fool that the laughter and flattery do not work? Either way, though.

"Isn't it a test soon? Yulan-kun, you always have very good grades, and if you like, can you study together?"

"What?"

Unexpectedly, there was a voice that was not wrapped in anything. I was impatient that I couldn't dilute the suspicious color, but Maryjun seems to be able to do that kind of thing. Zilant's voice and facial expression should have been digested as just a question.

"I already know how to test here. I thought I'd ask my sister, but Yulan is in the same grade, so I wonder if we can do it together."

A smiling angel robs the escape. Violet's name comes out of Maryjun's mouth, how terrifying it is.
    What she says ... Past problem papers have already been decided to come to Zilant. It won't be overturned where Maryjun asks now, and Violet will give priority to Zilant, who has promised earlier. Because I know it, I want to avoid it.

(I'm sorry ...)

Recently, there were signs of achieving the goal, and there were a number of countermeasures and trump cards. I was wondering if the lack of sleep would finally be resolved.
    For Violet, I don't feel any pain in devising and acting for that happiness. No matter how much sleep time melts and disappears, she's worth it.
    However, it is because the other party is Violet, and it is not possible to be asked if it will be applied to other people. Especially if it's Maryjun, I don't want to spend every minute and every second. Even at this time, it's painful, but if it's done regularly until the test is over, I'd like to politely reject it.
    However, there are too many bad conditions to do that.

"That's right ... I'll think about it."

Contrary to Yulan, who is making dark clouds overhead, Maryjun left with satisfaction. You wouldn't think that you were satisfied with the fact that you were able to speak, but that's what you mean.
    There are often options that will not improve no matter which way you go. Every time, I mourn the lack of power, compromise with the one with the least damage, and endure humiliation.

(I have to tell Vio-chan)

If Maryjun was at home and uttered something extra in front of her father, she might be hurt in consideration of Zilant if she didn't know anything. I have a study session including Violet as before, but I don't want to involve Violet and Maryjun if possible. As for Claudia, it's not a very good option as it only increases the hellishness of Zilant.

I held down my aching head and thought about readjusting the schedule for being eaten by insects.

2. _.hello._

_.hello._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 116 google translate

116. Unconscious

There were several times I couldn't wait after school. It's only now that I realized that Zilant was involved in all of that.

"Vio-chan, please wait"

In the classroom where many students started to leave school and became less popular, a taller person with a strong presence appeared. The door, which should have been made large as it is, feels smaller than when I pass through it. I realize the difference in physique with trivial things that I have not been aware of until now.
    When I approached with my bag, I met Yuran who smiled with the gentleness of scattered florets.

"Would you like to go somewhere? The salon is ready for the time being."

"Eh ... I'm sorry, I didn't prepare anything."

"It's what I said, so I'll prepare."

"But I started ... I'm sorry, thank you."

"Thank you in such a case."

"... Thank you"

"Hmm! What should I do? If it's a hassle to move, I'll have the salon prepare tea and sweets."

"If you prepare it, it will be wasted if you don't get it."

I think that Violet's reply could have been expected to Zilant who nodded with satisfaction. If you want to go to the city, there is no difference, but it is Yulan's pride that you can understand Violet's range of action and choices without checking.
    The reason why we prepared the salon was because we both wanted to relax and at the same time we wanted to talk. I wasn't able to make unnecessary rumors when someone asked me badly.

"I've said a lot of requests, but I hope you like them. I've selected them without permission."

"I don't have to worry because Marin and Zilant know my taste better than anyone else. I'm more worried if Zilant has his own."

"It's said properly."

The salon that Yulan had made a reservation for was more like a terrace facing the outside than a single room, with glass walls and ceilings. At first glance, the scenery is good and the sun is nice, but the wood that connects the glass is dark brown and has a chic atmosphere. The garden facing it is made up of trees rather than flowers, so it's actually not a very popular room. Originally I would have liked a more colorful place, but Villette prefers a less popular place.

"Oh, the table set is over."

A sweet scent that spreads indoors. A tea set and a tea maker protected by a cake dome are lined up on a neatly arranged table. I don't know if it was taken into account until the time to come, or if Yulan was telling it, but the work of the waiters who are perfectly organized up to this timing should be a craftsman.

"Vio-chan prefers milk. Is it still a little hot?"

"Thank you. Is this chocolate for Zilant?"

"Yeah, the cacao content is very high. I tried one before and it was delicious."

Zilant, who welcomes Violet with flowing movements, may not be very aristocratic. It is natural to call a waiter to prepare tea, and it would be difficult for most students and teachers to even make delicious tea in the first place. However, Zilant's acquisition of these techniques is due to misanthropy, so I can't say which one is better.
    Zilant himself has increased the number of things he can give to Violet, and he thinks he is about a million years old, so it seems that he was blessed with a god to pick up.

"I just think so, so I wonder if it's suitable for Vio-chan."

“…………”

Far from black coffee, even cafe au lait feels a little bitterness and makes a face. The lump, which is somehow darker than what you usually eat, is probably a fairly weak category.
    Still, it is the sweet tooth that has a preconceived notion that chocolate is sweet, and it can be said that Zilant, who usually just laughs at what he is eating, is not interested in it. I lied ... I finally stretched my finger to the smallest piece.

"Hmm !?"

"Eh, Vio-chan !?"

"What ... this ... ni, gaa"

It was much more bitter than when I ate it by mistake a long time ago, and I couldn't swallow it and it melted in my mouth and flowed into my throat. Every time I touch my tongue, I feel like cold sweat is transmitted to my spine. I reached out for myself after understanding it, so I was self-employed, but it tasted shocking enough to think that I would remain a sweet tooth for the rest of my life.

"Oh, is that okay? It's even more bitter than normal bitter, uh, drink this. This is for Vio-chan, so let's fix it."

"Hmm ... yes, it was amazing. It tasted great."

"I think it's quite bitter because it's a cacao 95 guy. I'm just right because the aftertaste is sweet."

"I still feel strange tongue ..."

"I wish I had stopped earlier."

"I ate it without permission. It's unusual for Zilant to taste this kind of sweets, isn't it? It's a reward for losing curiosity."

"Don't overdo it too much"

"Yes, I'll never eat it anymore."

It might be a snack for Zilant who likes it, but for Violet who doesn't like it, it was a penance as if he was eating mud. The tastes are different, but they are different. It doesn't hurt if you don't mix, so I don't have any troubles or worries.

"I wonder if it's after eating it. This ball cookie is so sweet and delicious."

"My food is delicious too"

By the way, what Zilant carries in his mouth is a black mass that was so shocked that Violet wanted to spit it out. There is no sense of discomfort in the appearance of enjoying it with a smile, rather than distortion, with no sign of sugar. That's why I feel uncomfortable because I experienced the bitterness that makes me want to scream.

"... a little disappointing"

"That was said when I drank black coffee."

"Bitterness is something I admire."

"There are quite a lot of people like that."

Why does it seem more mature to like bitterness than to like sweetness?
    Is it possible to read a romance novel that is painful and painful and makes you want to cry rather than a romance novel that is sweet, sweet and sweet?
    It seems more miraculous for an unhappy person to be happy than for a happy person to be happier?
    Is it because the weakness is what you want to be spoiled and the strength is to face the spiciness?

"Well, everyone wants something that doesn't exist. I wish I could eat sweet too."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. When I see Vio smiling and eating, I think it looks delicious."

"Oh, would you like to try Zilant?"

A snowball cookie that imitates snow makeup with powdered sugar. I'm sure it's sweet and delicious because I like Violet. I picked a grain of it, which is definitely not suitable for Zilant to eat, and stopped it right in the middle of myself and Zilant.
    It's not always a bad thing to feed. I thought I was a little mean today, and soon I lied and I was going to eat it.

"... Yeah, then I wonder if it was

"e?"

Zilant's face, which should have been sitting next to each other in separate chairs, crosses the fence. The cookie, which was dexterously pinched between the lips, was taken from the hand that was reflexively retracted, and quickly passed from Violet's finger into Zilant's mouth. Mogumogumogu, cum swallowing. In just a few seconds, it was done with a flowing motion.

"Hmm ... it's really sweet. Vio's favorite taste."

“…………”

I was stunned to see Yuran, who was abruptly separated as when he approached, wiped the powdered sugar left on his lips with his finger. Behind the scenes, the feeling of being left behind and the shame come.

"U──‼‼"

I could understand without anyone telling me that my body temperature was rising, it was hot even though it wasn't hot, and my cheeks were bright red. There was nothing on my fingertips that I retracted, and I felt that it reminded me of the feeling of something I touched, and it seems that my brain is boiling. I didn't have a chance to feel the body temperature, and I flew with the same lightness as the feathers, but it certainly got rid of.

(Ku, Kuchi ... Kuchibi, Hit ...)

I was certainly touching the fingertips I held in my chest. A touch that is less than a kiss, which ended before I could understand the softness and elasticity. That's why it's complemented, built, and imagined. I wanted you to touch it, beyond that.
    Where do you want me to touch ── why do you want me to touch it?

"Vio-chan? I'm sorry, I wasn't well-behaved ... Did you get angry?"

"Oh, I'm angry ...

"Which one?"

"I'm not angry, but I'm angry!"

"Well, I'm sorry, it looked delicious."

While listening to Zilant's voice in a good mood, he turned away pretending to be sullen in order to calm his heart making a buzzing noise.
    I had noticed that my ears were red, and I'm sure I would have noticed. I knew that I thought that this kind of exchange was fun.

since I don’t know if I have the right to post like (tell me is I can or not )
    For now I’ll do 3 chap a day

3. _.hello._

_.hello._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 118 google translate

118. In a dream, beyond a dream

There is no lie in the words I said to Zilant. If he has a hard time, I really don't care about his little jealousy. It is also true that there were only a few smoky things.

"Violet, I have to change my clothes soon."

"... I know."

Violet, who has been hugging the cushion on the sofa since returning home, responded to Marin's voice with a dark voice. Rather than sinking, it sounds a bit sloppy. I had a hard time swallowing it, but this time I got sick even if I couldn't digest it well. I don't feel as sad as usual, but I'm far from in a good mood when I'm on the sidelines.

"Did you have something?"

"There was, but ..."

It's not who's wrong, it's my fault if I force it. I didn't like it there, and if I asked him to decline, Yulan would have done it, but I didn't want him to do that, so he nodded with a clear face. I have no regrets about that, and I sincerely think that was the best choice.

"I'm just overwhelmed by the narrowness of my heart."

"... You are thinking about difficult things again."

It's sly, enviable, even for me, such feelings are accumulated in the corner of my heart. It melts slowly, but it takes time to be completely convinced. Looking at the wrinkles between the eyebrows, it seems that it is currently in the middle of melting.
    Violet himself has many strict clauses, probably because he is accustomed to being strict by people. That habit is sweet to others, so no one would be so convenient to others. If you push it against a violet that you think is your fault, you don't have to worry about your sins. The result is her real mother and this house.
    Every time I was spoiled, every time I was kind, I felt as disproportionate to myself as I was happy. Humility is a jarring word, but in reality it just lacks self-esteem. From the point of view of Marin, it's not so different from going to hurt yourself. The adults who made Violet like this are trying to take no responsibility.

"I don't feel good, so I'll bring dinner here. I'm still accepting requests now."

"Then ... gratin is good. The salmon and potatoes that I made before ... I wonder if I can do it."

"Of course, I always make Violet's favorite food."

"Thank you. I'll take a break when I change my clothes, so wake me up when I'm ready."

"Understood"

It stood up with a slow movement and disappeared into the bedroom. Marin also left the room after cleaning the cushions that had been squeezed by Violet's arms to their original shape, thinking that it would be okay to collect the uniforms later.
    Violet, who was alone, was sitting in front of the mirror stand and facing himself before changing clothes. The eyes became stricter than usual, and although I knew that it was meaningless, I stimulated Kaguya all around, but there was nothing particularly refreshing. I combed my hair with a brush with a lot of soft hair, feeling the sighs spilling like someone else. Thanks to the marine, I feel that the more I comb it, the more glossy it becomes, while maintaining the smooth texture. I just checked the finger passage many times.

(good smell……)

The scent of flowers does not disappear even after a day. A fragrance that tickles the nostrils every time it shakes, although it is not flashy but has a certain presence. If you pass each other, you may not notice it. If you sit next to you, talk, and laugh, you'll notice.
    Until a while ago, there was a favorite person at such a distance.

(Did you understand Zilant?)

Special care that is perfect for the tips of the hair. Did you feel any discomfort with the scent that was different from yesterday, the slightly glossy hair, and the moisturized skin?

(But I could see it, but Zilant was looking down ...)

When the two of us got closer to each other, the loose restraint I felt on my wrists, the shadow of my prone lashes fell on my golden eyes, and my thin lips were even lighter than I expected. It's less moist than my own and it's a little dry. I just touched my finger for a moment.

(Well, what am I doing again)

Desperately shake his head and shake off the scene that has just come to mind. I didn't want to see my face, which would be bright red, and when I turned away from the mirror, I saw my hands clenched on my lap. The index finger of the right hand. The trimmed nails and the sensation of just touching the fingertips are no longer there.

It was only a moment, but for that moment, I felt that time had stopped.

It was embarrassing, happy, and confused. The boiled heart, filled with various feelings, sometimes seems to be confusing. It's different from that love that I didn't know before, strangled myself with the arrogance of tearing myself. I didn't know that it would be like having a lifetime of happiness with just a touch of heat to make it feel so fluffy.

Without changing clothes, fell into the bed in uniform. I inhaled the scent of the sun until my lungs were full and exhaled like a big sigh. I don't like sleeping prone because it's painful, but today I feel comfortable with it. I buried my face in a fluffy pillow and jumped into a pitch-black world.

In a dream that I forgot when I woke up.
    There was a beautifully smiling Zilant, and next to that was a girl. The girl looks back at herself looking at them from a distance. I didn't know who he was because his face was blocked by an unnatural backlight.
    Only the mouth that loosened happily was impressive, and it was so painful that I wanted to cry.

Bastian, ReiXia, Yu07 and 10 others like this.
  4. _.hello._

_.hello._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 119 google translate

119. Waiting for the time to bloom

Marin came out of Violet's room and headed to the kitchen to convey the Lord's request.
    The kitchen staff of this mansion is divided into the person in charge of Violet who has been working for a long time and the person in charge of the owner's family who came from another house with the return of the owner. Factions are poor, but they are the result of being naturally shared while each is in charge of someone who has known their tastes for a long time. The person in charge of Violet, who has difficulty in distributing food preferences and amounts, and the person in charge of the three heads. It's a rational and easy-to-understand composition.

The complexity of the Verhan family extends not only to its home environment, but also to its servants.

A person who has no loyalty or gratitude to the owner, including the chef and Marin, considering Violet. A person who has served the family since he was a separate house and has cut off Violet at the slightest sacrifice. Those who serve from a separate house but have doubts about the shape of their family. A person who has a clear line between work and work.
    It wasn't as clear as a faction, but each one understood their position to the extent that they could be inviolable. Almost no one in the house will be aware of it. Violet knew he was being cut off as a sacrifice.

"Supper's request for dinner from Mr. Sisui and Mr. Violet."

"Ah? Can you eat in your room today?"

"Yes. A little ... I'm not feeling well."

"I see, I understand."

Chef Shisui has been working in this house before Violet was born. Rather, he was hired at this house as soon as his ex-wife and his husband got married.
    Although he was usually a rough and rough person, he was a person who was delicate and precise in cooking, and above all, had confidence and pride. So I was enthusiastic about Violet's dietary education, and it was early to realize that it was counterproductive. No matter how great a dish you cook, if it's painful for the eater, it's synonymous with failure.
    Marin was the only adult he met, worthy of respect.
    There are places where you notice a lie and don't pursue anything, and there are places where you act without any hesitation. I could understand that Violet put his trust in him. Perhaps he was the only one on his side until Marin arrived.

"The old salmon and potato gratin seems to be good."

"That ... If you don't make it first, you don't have enough time to cool it down. Call it if you can."

"Thank you"

The chef who reigns as the head of the kitchen has the role of coordinating all the divided staff. Whatever his inner feelings, the food in this mansion is under his control and must be spoken and touched not only by Violet but also by the other three.
    When it comes to that, no matter how much time you have, it's not enough. That's why Violet rarely talks about her wishes, and Sisui is always prepared to prepare her favorite food.

(I have to collect the uniforms first ... I have to prepare for the bath. Bath salts and oil ──)

"Mali"

"Yes?"

"Eat this first, too. When the young lady is ready, you will run out of time to eat."

Toast with potato salad on a plate placed on a countertop and a countertop. Probably an arrangement of the rest of the morning or noon, but there is nothing wrong with what he makes. The golden potatoes and the mixed vegetables that appear and disappear in places are fragrant. It is powerful enough to wake up a sleeping hunger and sits in pure white porcelain.

"Let's eat"

"Dozo"

It may be said that eating while standing is bad manners, but for Marin, who has neither a pedigree nor a great education, efficiency is prioritized over awe. It's quicker and easier to have a quick meal while standing here and have it taken away, rather than having to move around and eat in a chair.
    I opened the big mouth and brought it to my mouth by hand, it was delicious that was not suitable for handling like junk food. Mashed potatoes and corn and green peas that are the remnants of salad. The straight taste, which does not suit complicated expressions, was praised as being obediently delicious even for marine who is neither a foodie nor a fat tongue.
    When I bite it five times with a large mouth, the plate was empty and my stomach was filled with about 60%.

"Thank you for the meal"

"Hmm"

"Then, I'm sorry."

I ran out of the kitchen, turning my back to seeing off just by raising my hand lightly. When I looked into Violet's room, it seemed that I was sleeping in my uniform, so when I woke up, I prepared a change of clothes and a spare uniform and started other preparations. Another person is in charge of cleaning the bath, so Marin does all he has to do is prepare towels and amenities, and if necessary, his own bath set to help with the bath.
    After that, you have to check the detailed equipment, confirm the schedule for tomorrow, and when it's time for dinner, you have to go to the cafeteria once and tell Violet that you are absent.

(It's about time to get together)

When I checked the time on my wristwatch, it was time for people to gather in the cafeteria. Usually Elefa and Maryjun are first, and Old is the last to sit down and start eating. Violet always tries to get to his seat well in advance, but it's up to the other three to be late.
    Honestly, I would like to ask someone to give me a message, but I don't want to leave it to someone I can't trust and be imbued with distorted remarks. Even if it isn't, the head of this house is the man who makes a twisted interpretation in his brain.

I stood in front of the open and gorgeous door, adjusting to the speed as fast as possible and the speed at which the footsteps did not sound. The table, where the finished food was being brought in, was already surrounded by three figures. He kills the tongue that is about to come out in the back of his throat, and his emotionally stripped expression is not angry, but he is not amiable.

"excuse me"

Slowly thank you, word by word clearly, so that you can't get into trouble if you didn't hear or didn't hear it later.

"Violet didn't feel good, so I'll bring dinner to my room."

"Eh ... are you okay, sister?"

"Yes. If you can take a good rest, there will be no problem."

"That's right ... I want to visit you later! Is that okay?"

It's decided that it's no good ── The words that I'm about to say are hidden under the thick skin of the face since I came to this house I put a lot of effort into it. I have to spin the words of refusal as comfortably as possible.

"Stop, Mary"

While fishing for the vocabulary that Marin could have, a rescue ship made of mud was flowing. The ship, which I never wanted to ride, had a man who was in a bad mood and worried. I ridicule with a depressed heart that I am quite dexterous.

"What if a funny illness is transferred?"

Sad just by imagining, it seems that there is no daughter in the head of Maryjun's caring man with a distorted expression, who may be "affected" by the funny illness. Maryjun, who was worried about her father, was ashamed of her lack of thought and apologized, but she didn't even feel uncomfortable where she really should have noticed.
    It seemed that he was being forced to show the stage that was not clogged. A performer who is drunk is selling a moving impression, leaving the audience behind. The performance is a place like a beautiful family love.

(Stupid)

The number of times I saw them looking down on Violet and confirming their bonds was so many times that I couldn't count them anymore. At least, both hands and toes are not enough. It should have been less than a year since I started living under the same roof, but at best it lightly tramples on people's important things.

"excuse me"

I know no one was watching, but I left the place after giving a bow for my position and tatemae. Perhaps because the popularity is concentrated in the cafeteria, you can't feel any sign of people just a short distance away. There should be Shisui in the kitchen, but many should have been driven out as pieces to decorate the unity of a beautiful family.
    Let's head to Shisui as it is, and after receiving Violet's dinner, head to the room. Violet's private room is far from the other three, so they won't be able to meet after dinner, but Maryjun alone can easily exceed that expectation.
    Recently, good signs have begun to appear.
    Slowly and slowly, small buds that finally opened after 10 years. I want the flowers to bloom without any obstacles, but the place where they sprout is the only remaining normal soil in the salt damage. The world, which is so thin that it is strange that it does not wither, is not funny even if it dries up as soon as you look away.

Carefully and surely. In order not to be disturbed by anyone.
    What I should do is not to die small buds. Anyone. Don't pick it.

Until the day when the person who blooms can be called the Lord.

Bastian, Yu07, Muskaan2004 and 8 others like this.
  5. _.hello._

_.hello._ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 120 google translate

120. To the back-to-back family

From that day on, the frequency with which Violet and Yulan meet each other gradually decreased. It goes without saying that as the test approaches, we spend more time studying each other, but even so, Maryjun is the reason why we feel less than during the test period so far.
    I have never seen Zilant studying with Maryjun once or twice. It wasn't two people, but usually there were gears or some people, including a few who didn't know their names.
    It was unexpected good news for Violet, who thought he was cut in two.
    For Violet, Maryjun is a presence that inevitably stimulates the complex, and when I saw her being two people, I was worried whether she would really be as strong as she is now.

However, there is no doubt that Maryjun and others are spending their time with Violet. The number of times has increased more than planned due to the increase in the number of people. I was prepared to some extent, so I'm not going to complain.
    Fortunately, Violet also met a friend who could spend time with him, so he didn't have time to spare.

"Vio, why don't you take a break?"

"Oh, is that time already?"

"It's enough time to lose focus."

The salon reserved for two people was the room where I talked slowly with Yulan at the end. It's not been so long, but I feel like I miss the old days. Unlike that person, the textbooks and pens are spread out on the table.

"I asked for a tea set earlier. I ordered a chocolate tart, so let's eat it together."

"Unknowingly ... I didn't notice at all."

"Because I was focused, in the meantime"

Move to a small tea table that fills up when you put a set for two people, and pour tea into the cup. Violet seems to be straight and sweeter with milk and sugar added, and rosette seems to enjoy it as it is. As for chocolate tart, two kinds of fresh cream topping and berry sauce were prepared. As a matter of course, fresh cream was prepared in front of the rosette, and the two of us looked at each other and laughed.

"I wonder if rosettes sometimes want to eat sweets."

"Vio-sama is that bitter chocolate tart, right?"

Exchange each other's plates with a giggle. This kind of misunderstanding is a usual thing, and I left it because it is troublesome to correct it, and now it is a standard farce. I know that rosettes look better on sweets and cute things than I do, and I realize that they look far from me. Rosette would think the same thing with the opposite image.
    It wasn't so recently that I didn't care. When I was spending my second year, I stopped worrying about it. However, it was a kind of so-called giving up, and it wasn't as refreshing as it is now.
    Entangled with plenty of fresh cream, enjoyed sweet sweet chocolate and crispy tart. Feeling the cheeks loosen naturally, I suddenly remembered when I came here before.

"After all, I like this one."

"After all?"

"I've eaten very bitter chocolate before. There was a person who didn't like sweets like rosettes and he said it was delicious ... I wasn't."

"Vio is a sweet tooth."

"I was eating snowball, but he didn't seem to like it."

"Ah, I may understand that person's feelings."

"Fufu, it may be similar."

Rosette and Zilant. At first glance, the two seem to have little in common, but when I think about it again, they are very similar. Impressions from people, how to respond to them, tastes and worries. It's a story that Violet recognizes, so it may be a misunderstanding, but there is no doubt that both of them are the ones who were attracted to Violet.

"Is he a man, but not?"

"Ah ... I'm sorry, it's not a word I should say to a lady that she looks like the opposite sex."

"It's true that my hobby is masculine. I'm glad I'm like Vio's friend."

Rather, he seems to understand the essence of himself as if the surroundings hold the ideal female image as a princess, and above all, the evaluation that he is similar to a friend who is familiar enough to remember at a casual moment for Violet is Rosette It was a lot more pleasing to me than a compliment.
    Even if you know in the corner of your head who Violet calls "he". Even though I'm sure there won't be a day when I can really understand that person. I don't want to admit it, but even if I realize that it's actually very similar.

"I'll introduce you someday. I'm a boy, so I don't know if I can get along with Rosette."

"... I would love to say hello too."

Violet nods with a sweet and sweet smile. I know that I'm looking forward to one day when I'm excited because I'm entrusted with Rosette as an important friend. Rosette smiles back, keeping secret about a man named Zilant who he knows.

How long will that time come? ── At that time, while looking forward to what this cute friend would call Yuran to introduce.

Bastian, Yu07, SueVal and 8 others like this.
  6. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those of you don't want to check the original novel site but are still curious if there are any comeuppance for her sh*tty family. It's finally (sort of) happening in the latest 3 chapters or so provided to you with power of the holy mtl. Yulan ( sometime the mtl translates it to zilant) kind of snaps at maryjun (AKA the blind retarded bitch that thinks daddy is so great, he turns into john cena when he abuses my older sister cause you know nobody in the house seems to see it. :facepalm:). She pursues him when he is a bad mood and tells him that there was some rumor or that she heard someone says he thought she the filthy daughter of a whore or something along that line. He tells her no he didn't say that and she sighs in relief. HE TELLS HER HE ONLY THOUGHT IT :blobpats:. then he proceeds to destroy her :aww: with his words. I was so happy and satisfied I want these chapters translated properly in hard copy and I will frame in my bedroom. The following aren't his exact words but the gist of the conversation. He tells her that she is living in a bubble of dreams. cocooned in her illusions of happy family with her f*cking tw*t of father and wh*re of mother. of course he doesn't swear but then again he is a prince and I am not so I'mma swear cause I am so done with the parasites:blob_catflip::blobhero: (And Her mother IS a wh*re, it was her will to continue with affair with her ex,now married sh*t excuse of human. she decided to conceive and raise a baby out of wedlock with him and thus depriving vio with any chance to be with her d*ck father which is not so bad actually and then returns with him and the bitch baby to the main house of the main wife and witness him torment his legitimate daughter and pretends not see it. If you are so f*cking great and chose love, go live without the support and comfort of the legitimate dead wife.) He tells her "you really don't think about anything" when she counters that her situation is not like his situation (since he is also the child of concubine) and that her dad and mom gets along.(of course they get along..... f*cker birds of feather flock and apparently f*ck together) He asks her if she thought of what was vio going through with her mother when she, her mother and her father was living happily together (yulan is mah best boi :blobpopcorn:). He then smiles while telling her didn't you ask before whether we can get along/ closer and I walked away before answering. he then tells her he would he wouldn't like it even if he dies. *boom* In your face b*tch. In my humble opinion as a frustrated fan of this novel that last line was so great, had goose pumps. Dear author let's keep this satisfying confrontational convos going. The chapter after that yulan meets with vio and they agree to have a heart to heart talk the day after (maybe she will confess). The latest chapter: When vio comes home her b*tch of sister knocks on her sister door and tells that she (MJ) thought herself a happy person because she was always cherished by those around her and that when she arrived at the mansion thought that amount of people who will cherish her will increase (yeah rub it in our poor vio face more what a GREAT childhood you had) and asks vio what was it like for vio and our baby vio tells MJ that she(vio) thought she (vio) should die :blob_teary: and that MJ and her dad and everone... Well that how chapter ends.
    In conclusion this was more of a rant with some summarized spoilers than an actual summary. Sorry not sorry. Here's a cookie blob to appease the angry crowd to come:cookie:

Bastian, coolcathere, Yuuki9 and 46 others like this.
  7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    N71uLw8u.jpeg.jpg
    Bro you 12 or something? Or did mj kill your cat? Thanks for the spoilers though

Anyway seems likely MJ is beginning to get it so theres go everyone "sHe WaS a WhIte LoTuS" theory

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Noenelle, Yu07, emersy and 1 other person like this.
  8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this. I had been trying to catch up to this novel (The author cranked out over 30 chapters in the last month and a half looks like they are getting ready to wrap it up), but Zilant was driving me crazy. Guess the author was switching alphabets???

Anyway it's great to finally see this moving to a resolution.

Jukki, DOHere, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for that follow up on that Vio gramps thing but I guess Yulan exploding from annoyance came first, huh? Can't blame him though, from the available spoilers from the very beginning, MJ literally should have no reason to have any interest with Yulan (well, other than thinking he's handsome, probably)

lostross, VelvetColors, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah. Dude has nothing else going for him. Tbh same can be said for 99 percent of MLs

11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we are going to get multiple resolutions at the same time. There's something real strange going on with the step mom. The few chapters before this she has found a sudden need to cozy up to Vio.

Oh come on, MJ's inteterest in Yulan is the same as her interest in Claudia 1st tl, they are Vio's love interest.

Scarlet Feather, DOHere and rock.doll like this.
  12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    So she has a cucokldry fetish?

On a serious note I dint think thats it. The newest chapter proves that she really is airheaded and isnt acting from maliciousness

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, stepmom FINALLY makes a novel screen appearance? You mean, we can no longer joke about the woman being some Schrodinger cat/being who has been oddly absent from the main story 90% of the time. We can actually judge her character now!

LyRogers, WinnieS, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, serious answer. Lil' miss airhead wouldn't fall for the man who protects her from bullies and shares her common ideologies and beliefs in the first timeline?
    Claudia should make sense.
    Yulan... other than his looks, being on the same class/year and if I'm allowed to grasp straws, being illegitimate children are the only traits they share. And MJ should be unaware of point 3 until Yulan himself pointed it out to her face

15. Albion_11

Albion_11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s the google translated chapter.

144.The Sun burns the sky

“What……?"

The smiling face that was shining light cracked in Yulan's words. Yulan smiled at the expression that was frozen, cramped, and no joy was found anywhere.

"No matter how true it is, there is a reason not to say it. Even though only the registration is connected, I do not want offend Vio-chan, if it gets into her ear."

"Why ... why, such a .."

" Why ..."

Maryjun's face slowly distorts, even though it's a terrible thing. Looking at it, I realize that this woman really didn't notice anything. Beyond the narrow field of vision, I think I was living with my eyes closed, and now I am blind. In a world where you can live comfortably even if you close your eyes, without knowing anything else, without even trying to know it. That's why I think I can trample various things with light and jumping elegance.

"Having an affair with someone with a wife, giving birth to a child, and becoming the second wife within a day when the former wife dies ... It can't be helped to be called a villain. Awazure, Depraved, Slut, all are facts. It's rust that comes out of my body because I'm self-employed. "

In short, the explanation with only the facts was much worse than I expected. While saying, I reconfirm the work and my dislikThere are various names such as mistress and concubines, but just being drunk in a special place called social circles is just unfaithful in the world. Many people misunderstand that they are allowed anything because they have financial power and power, so they can do whatever they want, and sometimes there are people who have no choice but to welcome them for succession. It seems that noble people like so much that they don't even notice such a thing. Of course, if each house works, you can do as you like it, but both Zilant and Violet are eating a ridiculous amount due to the failure of the color-losing idiot.

While forcing others to play a dirty role, Those who are laughing with innocent happiness when they do not know that they are dirty.

──Their existence itself is an ugly thing.

"Te, terrible ... why, that kind of thing ..., you can say that because you don't know anything! Like Mistress and looking through coloured glasses...! Mother, of course, father, really cherish me, ──‼

A plea-like cry is interrupted by a horrifying chill. The clear sky-like blue eyes and the golden color called the sun collide, and the sky is burned down by the heat. With a scorching light that wasn't shining, Yulan was just looking down on Mary Jun. An overwhelming flame that extinguishes everything. It's not the hatred of dying, but the hatred of killing.

My throat is cramped and I can't even breathe. It was pure, clear, and unabashedly murderous.

"Important, huh..."

It's a soft voice, so much that I misunderstand the kindness. A gentle sound that is far from the expression that cuts off all emotions. With a voice that is no different from Maryjun's known Yulan,with a cold face that I have never seen. As if to remind you that there is no correct answer forthe Yulan you know.

"You really aren't thinking about anything."

"Eh ..."

"Where was Violet while you were having a good time with your family?"

With a tone that does not hide the mockery, with a contemptuous gaze, he stabs Maryjun mercilessly. Whether it's painful or painful, I'm not interested. I've already lost my blood and it looks like I'm about to collapse, but did you know when I fell down and hit my head and lost my life? You just have to hurt so much that you want to hang your neck from yourself.

An angel in a little garden who was carefully raised to the extent that he was confused by repeating what Yuran said in his brain. A beautifully grown princess who says that crying and asking for help is "hurt". Please know with your eyes and ears.

"As a wonderful father who has always been close to your mother and child, where was your other daughter during that time, what kind of life Violet and her mother lived in ... Imagine once or even slightly. Have you ever done that? "

About those who are in a place where even words of help do not come out, even if they cry or scream. Who was responsible for all of that, and on whom I was dancing happily.

"You won’t say a cute fantasy like your father can split into two,right?”

"...!"

Maryjun, who changed her expression, covered her mouth with her quivering hands, and her wide-eyed eyes praised the water that was about to spill. It seems that the world that I finally imagined in Zilant's words made me want to cry just by imagining it. Isn't it the realm of foolishness that goes beyond pureness that I haven't even come up with fragments until now? It is selfish to respect a good heart, but there is a big difference in meaning between not knowing malicious intent and ignoring it.

"Ah ... I'm sorry"

Some people may find beauty by calling the appearance of knowing the reality, sympathizing, and tearing as growth. I don't know if I'm remorseful or regretful, but Maryjun, who admits the existence of a world he hadn't seen and doesn't blame anyone for it, has a good spirit. ing. It's great if you don't know it, you didn't think of it, and you can change it after you know it.

──I don't think Yulan has any fragments.

"Ah, by the way, didyou want to get along with me?"

Maryjun, who tended to look down, raised her face as if she had been flipped. I don't know if it's a reflection of the fear of Yulan, but Yulan smiled at Maryjun, who seems to be sad.

"At that time, you went somewhere before answering, but this time, listen properly?"

Bending the waist, at the same height, the eyes are firmly crossed. The eyes are shining, but their meanings are completely different. The blue eyes, which are moistened with tears and are about to collapse with sorrow and fear, and the golden eyes, which are a mixture of hatred, disgust, contempt, and ridicule, and all negative emotions, are distorted.

Gentleness, kindness, soft voice and smile. The Yulan known to Maryjun was destroyed and exposed Yulan was sharper than the blade and much colder than the ice.

"──Isn’t it obvious,I don't like it even if I die."

A lethal dose of poison was poured into the small ears peeking through the gaps in the white hair.

Also,Violet has hidden followers.They are the ones who spread the rumors that Yulan hated Maryjun and the stepmom.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Bastian, Dobokan, mirrioulle and 31 others like this.
  16. Albion_11

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet got the same vibes as her mother from the stepmom.
    She vomited due to the trauma and ended up punching a mirror upon seeing the reflection.

DOHere, Jukki, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    My brain is a lil' tired due to classes and modules right now so I'm a bit confused on the comment (apologies)
    but if I got it right, Vio feels something... off from the stepmom, enough for Vio to vomit (dumb question, but did Vio vomit UPON seeing her? Or when stepmom left?) and injure herself upon seeing stepmom's reflection. I mean, that's a bit of a high bar already since mom was... an obsessive piece of work. Her obsession was so bad that sc*m dad's hatred of her passed onto Vio just for possessing her hair color (its been so long I feel like I got this wrong. Still... random add-on: both of Vio's sh*tty parents projected her with the other sh*tty parent. When father left, crazy ma had Vio crossdress just because she looks like her father. And sc*m dad hates Vio because she reminds him of the woman who forced himself to him. I honestly forgot what physical traits Vio copied from these trainwreck of a parents?)
    Anyway, back to your comment, did I get it right?
    I'm kinda worried with Vio's mentality again, MJ just got roasted by Yulan, but at what cost? Stepmom (we need a nickname for her, is homewrecker enough? Its longer than stepmom though) is trying to cozy up to Vio because... reasons? Is it because she found out Vio will be inheriting her mom's assets and is the rightful owner and is thereby buttering her up?

lan2001h, Yu07, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  18. Albion_11

Reading List:
    Link
    She vomited in the bathroom.Violet’s own reflection.She hates her appearance because of her mother’s abuse.
    Violet’s father disliked the stepmom and Maryjun coming near Violet, so when he away for a week ,the stepmom invited Violet for tea.
    For the entire duration she sat really close to Violet ,closing the distance even if violet moved away, caressing her face with the same eyes as Violet’s mother, which caused Violet’s trauma to resurface.

Sorry if my post confused you, English is not my first language.

19. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Bite my nails from the intensity of anger * Seriously, when will this Duke die ????