Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. DlkgAmb

DlkgAmb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, now I understand you better. I still do not think it is possible. When Cale asked him to stop hiding he was in a tree and not inside the mansion and he wasn't confident enough to get that close. Also that Cale was aware of the stalking Raon xD and he always cared about the image he projects to children.

shadow83 and Raven Evernight like this.
  2. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny chapter again. Toonka read one of Cale's heroic books and is now a fan too. :blob_grin: And dragon #3 was so pissed off for waking him, that he came to the palace in his human form while wearing cute pajamas. :blobrofl: He was even barefoot and had a pillow with him. Dodori's mom just watched, while Dodori, Raon, and Eruhaben defended Cale. Eruhaben threatening to beat him up to dust somehow makes me think that those two met before. Goldie, just how many dragons did you beat up in your younger days that most dragons know you? :blobjoy:

feng nao, DarkeAOU, Ceilo27 and 28 others like this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the short summary update! Hahaha I knew it!!!!!! All the dragons are weirdos hahaha... Dragon#3 is a cutie too with the pajamas and pillow... I wish the webtoon can be pass forward to where the novel is!

Really thank you so much for sharing this precious info~

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  4. estrellita394

estrellita394 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "angie_sash, publicación: 5925467, miembro: 70794"] Capítulo divertido de nuevo. Toonka leyó uno de los libros heroicos de Cale y ahora también es fan. : blob_grin:Y el dragón # 3 estaba tan enojado por despertarlo, que llegó al palacio en su forma humana mientras vestía un lindo pijama. : blobrofl:Incluso estaba descalzo y tenía una almohada con él. La mamá de Dodori solo miró, mientras Dodori, Raon y Eruhaben defendían a Cale. Eruhaben amenazando con convertirlo en polvo de alguna manera me hace pensar que esos dos se conocieron antes. Goldie, ¿cuántos dragones golpeaste en tu juventud que la mayoría de los dragones te conocen? : blobjoy:[/CITAR]

Oh! Eruhaben is so old... and Toonka, awww, how cute! slowly a group of fans is forming for Cale.

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  5. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!! A dragon barefoot with cute pajamas and a pillow...!! :blobcheeky::blob_grin:Hahahaha I really can't..this is so funny and toonka became a fan..pffft :blobjoy::blobjoy:..Cale's slacker life has now very very officially divorced him...and Eruhaben , raon and dodori defending Cale is too cute..uwu Eruhaben's grandpa mode is on. Dunno what dodori's momma must be thinking:hmm::blobsmirk:

6. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we get the name of the dragon#3?? I guess he loves sleeping to extent to be pissed off for waking him and then walking barefoot in pajamas with a pillow...

Yasmine bezzi and Rei chie like this.
  7. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... what is the name of dodori's mom as well??? :aww::aww::aww:

Thanks for the mini spoil. ❤

8. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Toonka Fan ?? !!! Waw~HAHAHA It is amazing that he reads books too .....
    also I can imagine that Cale is happy and proud of the dragons defending him Perhaps he decided to feed them and increase their allowance as well hahaha...

Yasmine bezzi and DlkgAmb like this.
  9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No given names yet for dragon #3 and Dodori's mom.

10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If dragons are all rude arrogant beings that don’t really like interacting with each other how do they even end up having kids I want to know about that or do dragon females just lay eggs without sex I’m confused cause raons dad still hasn’t been mentioned at all and dodoris mum has been mentioned but not dad what happens with dragon daddy’s then do they get eaten by the mother for nutrition for baby dragon or what I think the author has parent issues cause like all the main characters either have dead parents or their parents aren’t mentioned apart from Ron but he’s not really a parental figure

11. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read about that, I thought the same too
    ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ but mine along the lines of all dragons can have egg regardless of their gender, some choose to have baby some don't ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ )

Raven Evernight likes this.
  12. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they are rude and arrogant but tend to take a liking towards a single dragon of opposite gender and then umm maybe they do "that" in their human form or something...or maybe it's that only female dragons can lay eggs on their own ..like you know asexual reproduction lol

13. Alice Henituse

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I misunderstood, but are you saying that Eruhaben can lay eggs , no matter his gender???
    Is not this a contradiction?????????

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Wakandabanana and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  14. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Eruhaben and other male dragons can’t it’s stated that eruhaben wanted a successor for a long time that’s why he was happy about raon if he could have had kids he’d have done it long ago also the thing about raon being born with a brother was it a big deal cause it was 2 eggs at once or was it like dragons can only have one child ever I’m confused about that

15. Alice Henituse

Reading List:
    Link
    What if they had some kind of magic ??? They are dragons after all. Except that this is who you have it or learn only female dragons if they become adults? And she uses this magic once in her life.
    I don’t know, it's just my point

Wakandabanana and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  16. Alice Henituse

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly!!!I did not understand what she mean

Athy106 likes this.
  17. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was written one at a time..like at a time only one egg can be laid...dragons can lay more than one eggs but at different times...like they cannot have twins..but raon and his bro were twins I guess...this is what I understood..correct me if I am wrong..

18. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, forgot about that part lol
    ( ^∀^)ゲラゲラ
    if bleach means laying egg then yeah that's what I think tho apparently I forgot about the part where Eruhaben wanted to have a successor but can't

Raven Evernight likes this.
  19. Alice Henituse

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Eruhaben once say that dragons lay one egg in their life ( I do not know chapter specifically, but I am sure that at the time they were in the White Castle ) , except that Raon's mother was an exception (even Eruhaben was surprised that Raon had a brother)

Athy106 likes this.
  20. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Well am confused...I really want the author to hold a doubt clearing session..