Spoiler Am I the Daughter?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ruby.h

ruby.h Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what bothering me about this manhwa is the MC's facial expression, she has this (O 0 O) face 90% of the time thru out all the chaps so far lol. The MC seems to be on the boring side, hoping for some good char dev (but she probably be boring until the end :D)

Ice_Rose, roseO, lucefer and 7 others like this.
  2. xxNoob

xxNoob Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone have links for translated novel? Thank you

3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoilers on the shitty Count and Emperor? Do they end up being brutally murdered by Dad?

4. l4rsy

l4rsy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg hi can i ask where you can read the raws? i'm badly hooked :((

5. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I found this wonderful manhwa on newtoki65 art is remaind me of wmmap. The thing is there are crown prince and second prince Noah. We come to know that crown price was poisoned and the poison was made from some flower that can bee found only in Holy Empire and the divane power don't work and there isn't found any anty poison to save the crown prince. We don't come to see / meet the crown prince. The second prince has blond / gold hear and red / pink eye's. This manhwa is soo similiar to wmmap that make me sick. The charackter's ( duke , Mc and her mom ) look's the same as ( Athy , Claude and Diana ). They eye's are blue , they blond and dady don't remember his kid. Eh ... the diffrence is the Mc in her first live was killed by her adopted father at 18 y.o and come back in time wen she was 7 y.o and just adopted by this shitty man. She was abuse by her step- sister and the caunt. The caunt was abusive when he was mad , he also make Mc live in small , dirty like a prison room. Because of her divain power the emperor wanted her to marry Noah. The duke who don't remember Mc's mom and is very shure that he never was with a women thnks that mc is some kind of fake , created by magic to assasin him. So he get mad when they ( the prist and then duke ) take some drop of mc blood to test her if she's the real one or not. The result is that she and the duke are blood related.
    To be honest , this geve me strong feeling of the wmmap in light version. I can't read it without thinking of reading wmmap. Even known that this is totally diffrent manhwa and shuld heve diffrence in it. The plot is boring. At sekond one whith mc who is abused , tortured , abandoned and killed. Then returned with her memory back in time and her previous enemy love and care for her. :facepalm::blobdead:
    So to bee honest , the art is nice for the eye. But I personally prefer to read about Anabel in manhua than this one. It's only my opimion so plz bee kind. Sorry for my gramma mistake's.

Rais_ya, divinelove, Archiey and 2 others like this.
  6. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ???? Her father wasn't her enemy in fact he was the one that turned back time in exchange he will forget about her mother which made him doubt she is his daughter since from his memories he never had sex. Especially when he is a high position of power and deals with assassins and threats to his life 24/7. At least he gave her the benefit of the doubt and after having learned she is blood related to him didn't abuse her or anything. In fact this has almost no similarities with wmmap besides her father forgetting about her and their blond hair and blue eyes.

Tad1989, Zeref_96, aineria and 26 others like this.
  7. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King manipulated her to believe she's not duke's daughter she believes also n went to that bastard home again? Seriously even if he is not ur dad but u know he can protect u from that bastard so just stick to him and don't go trust anyone u foolish fl:facepalm:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  8. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I don't know where to ask so I will ask here.

I heard that the author of this novel said in twitter that ppl who read the eng translation should just die, so where is the post? Honestly this story is just one of many, and nothing superior to the other manhwas too, so I was a little annoyed with her attitude.

I get it if she's angry because her work translated illegally, but why tell that everyone who read the translation should die? Just wdf. I got no respect for this author.

9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happens the shitty count? Is there a cathartic comeuppance or is it get out of my sight and let me live life kinda way?

Lilylam likes this.
  10. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if I read it right since its hard to understand korean but here is a spoiler (not sure tho)
    ‐ btw I skip to ch 39 in the novel so idk what happened before that
    -After the blood test she was taken back to the count, the duke was unable to stop the wagon since the crown prince was there. Everyone in the duke mansion was planning on surprising the mc to congratulate her but they were greatly disappointed when the saw the duke alone.

-MC tried to jump off the wagon but was stop by crown prince since she would be crush when she jump.

-the count no longer abuse her there but the daughter of count and wife did

11. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    eh ain't his eyes actually pink during his childhood?

12. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused why would she go back to the count ?
    Did they do something to the blood test ?
    It should've showed that shes the Duke daughter right ?
    And why did the count's wife and daughter abuse her ?
    Does she ever stand up for herself ?
    Do they get punished ?

13. Ssakuraiyuki

Ssakuraiyuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end does the duke gets to know that mc is his real daughter ?

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    And doesn't the emperor want her to be the Calisto daughter the most? Afterall, with the Royal magic + Calisto holy power = future royalty ruling across both this nation and the royal nation.

Why would he bother separating MC from her dad?

Calypso Noir likes this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume that’s because Duke doesn’t budge under the Emperor’s pressure and didn’t say yes to this union. He can take her to the Holy City (country? don’t remember what they called it) while count will do everything he’s asked for.

Bella94 and Dragon_Reader like this.
  16. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should calm down. :facepalm: I didn't wrote any where that her real dad was her enemy , so .... hmmm... I wrote that her adoplive father was bad. It's look's for me like some of people can't read and anderstud what they just read. It's piss me off every time I have to explane to this who read my comment and wrote me back offensive , agresive ,massege. So plz :blob_zipper_mouth: wrrr ... :blobpoliceangry::blobangery:

17. Kuryoma

Kuryoma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she wasn’t aggressive at all, she only pointed out that there are only a few similarities between WMMAP and this manhwa (blond hair, blue eyes and memory loss) contrary to what you have said.
    For me too, even if Am I the daughter is quite a generic novel, I don’t see Wmmap in it.

And your own comment applies to you too, please be nice to other.

18. KohaneAoi

KohaneAoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story sound interesting! :aww: i wonder how did the ML hair and eyes changed suddenly later :blobsweat:
    can someone tell me where i can i buy and read it with translation google plz? plz website i can trust plz and have no problems! can someone tell me plz?:blobsmilehappyeyes:

19. KohaneAoi

KohaneAoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u tell me plz where did u read the novel?? i'll buy it and i want website that have no problems and i can trust and can use google translation plz! can u help me plz? :aww:

20. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers and mtls above
    I don’t know if they’re true but if they are damnnnn that’s really sad
    the NoahxHyailyn moments are cute but I need daddy daughter moments
    like will he accept the fact that she’s his daughter and believe it? will he remember the mother?
    it just hurts my heart to see they’re awkward moments

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020