Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you ! But this is the appeal of this novel as well. But the one thing that's clear here is that Cale's dream is really only a dream T^T

DlkgAmb, Ryn__ and Athy106 like this.
  2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    The author should give more details about things he’s explaining or make a side story explaining common knowledge of the world and the different creatures in it I still want to know if they have bird type beast men that can fly in the sky or insects type beast men that can turn into insects if so they’d be great for gathering information but we basically know nothing about anything even the different races at cales side are not explained like how is a cat from the FOG cat tribe I mutant and hunted to be killed there race literally has fog in there name and cale said that they were a weak race at first but why is it so difficult for cales group to kill them then

Yasmine bezzi and Alice Henituse like this.
  3. canatwin

canatwin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Early on it was mentioned that On and Hong were ostracized and almost killed by their tribe for not having abilities despite never having given the chance to learn. It could be that their abilities hadn't manifested yet, but also at one point one of the elders/leaders I forget who exactly mentioned that they needed to get rid of the last of that bloodline. Especially since the Cat Tribe has been introduced now, we'll probably learn more about the circumstances of their birth and abilities and what they went through in the Cat Tribe. They were also originally trained to become the leader(s) of the Cat Tribe so it could also be that their parents were killed or some kind of revolt happened. Their abilities could very well be a different branch compared to the other Cats. All the hints and foreshadowing clues are there we just have to wait for it to unfold!

Also, the Cat Tribe is considered to be physically weak compared to the Bear Tribe, Lion Tribe, Tiger Tribe, Wolf Tribe, etc. Physically is the key word here. They prize stealthiness and pretty much focused on assassination based skills, of which they're very good at. When they first appeared at the castle, Ron didn't even notice them until the Dragons and On did. That in itself speaks volumes of how good they are at what they do, so even if they're not as strong, they're deadly and difficult to deal with in their own right. Still gonna see Cale and co. trounce them later on though how dare they treat On and Hong like that my god.

4. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Keeping in mind the lifespan of dragons, it could just be that the father had already passed away. Eruhaben mentioned at one point even if dragons fell in love with humans, their instinct would tell them to not have a child with that human because the child wouldn't be able to handle it, so it'll still involve someone else.

It's pretty common in found family tropes to have missing/dead parents though! Some have impacted the plotline which is why it might seem like there's so much but there really isn't if you think about it! The unmentioned parents don't really have an impact to the plot which is all it is, parents that do have a role have been introduced or impacted the storyline already. It's also a pretty stereotypical premise of a fantasy novel though there's that too!

5. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't get a chance to properly MTL yet but
    apparently the dragon has a "semi-shaved" hairstyle?? At this point I'm honestly just imagining like... Kyoutani Kentarou from Haikyuu wearing fluffy cute pjs and holding onto a pillow LOLLLLL

ReaderReader, L0GIC, Arnsol and 4 others like this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The leader of the cat tribe is there father he’s the one trying to kill them if I’m not mistaken it seems stupid to try and kill Hong and On like that I think they might be special like the wolves are hated by gods and Hong and Ons bloodline is one that’s loved by god so they can be used to reverse the wolves antigod restriction or whatever and allow the gods to interfere maybe
    I’m curious if a human is the only species that dragons can crossbreed with the weakness of humans makes the child die so other races might be possible also if a female dragon got pregnant by a human would they give birth to a human baby or egg and would the kid come out human or dragon also would they have bellybuttons? Would they be born half dragon half human and slowly learn to transform like I know that cale and his saving the world drama is a big deal but can we get we get more information on stuff like this krs was literally born on earth where other races like dragons don’t exist and he thinks dragons are the coolest but he’s not even curious about any of this he should at least ask some questions like any normal person would

Yasmine bezzi likes this.
  7. canatwin

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the leader was ever confirmed to be their father? On and Hong are said to be part of the Chief's bloodlines but never explicitly confirmed to be their dad. Could be an uncle or something! I don't think their abilities are anything special to the level of gods tho lol... Their abilities are probably just manifested differently or something.
    I doubt Dragon knowledge like that is even normal to have in the world itself? And honestly Cale has more pressing concerns his slacker life is going far away at this rate LMFAO. He might have asked Eruhaben already even and it just happened offscreen so we don't know, although in general unless it directly affects him, Cale hasn't ever really seemed like the "I must know this!" type. His goal in life would probably fall more along the lines of being able to research something instead of just wanting to sleep and eat his days away LOL.

Naturally born Half Dragons are known to eventually painfully die though and I'm pretty sure that Dragon abilities play a huge role in that because they die due to their human half not being enough to handle the Dragon half. Dragons in general are said to stand completely beyond other species though so I'm inclined to believe they probably can't crossbreed with any other species.

Raven Evernight likes this.
  8. Athy106

Athy106 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when ch 620 will be released?? Cuz it haven't till now

9. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    I was worried about the new chappie but the translator gave us a treat...omfg..mass update of 7 chapters..I can die peacefully now...nah not now..i have to see Cale's marriage with his wifeu...slacker life!!

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a mass release and a bad news.... Correct me if I misunderstand it but the author wishes to stop translating TCF.... Although it was under negotiations between Wuxiaworld and the publisher but the author had the final say and she wishes to stop TCF from being translated.... :blobsob::blobsob::cry:

I hope when the reasons that made her stopped it from being translated were over... She can finally gave her permission...

L0GIC, DlkgAmb, sasai and 3 others like this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came across a manga called I just want to be a useless dukes daughter and the summary screams female cale and I kinda want the author to do a second story set in the same world but on a different continent that we know nothing about under a different name and have the the female lead from that story meet cale and start a romance it would be a super plot twist to find out there’s a secret story we don’t know about

Wakandabanana and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  12. BetaFib

BetaFib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wakandabanana likes this.
  13. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    TCF is going on indefinite hiatus...noo!!! The translations are gonna stop and all the translations will be hidden after a week..sob sob..I loved this series...waah!!! I wanna cry...why??!!

Happycale and Wakandabanana like this.
  14. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read it now...:cry::(:(:cry: waah!!!!

Uncopyright likes this.
  15. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the translations will stop....can the spoilers given by angie sash ir others who MTL the raws still continue??

Wakandabanana and Alice Henituse like this.
  16. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... NOOOOOOOOOOOO MFGGGGGG I WANNA CRYYYYYYYYY :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Wakandabanana and Uncopyright like this.
  17. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    ..if yes it will be great cuz at least we can get a basic idea of the novel's further story..I swear this novel was one of the best thing that I read in this lockdown

18. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @sasai and all of you who hold back and stockpile chapters

Friends!!!!! Read TCF now till the latest...it will be hidden after a week from now~

Edit; we didn't even see DD's debut from the translated works (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Wakandabanana likes this.
  19. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I'll still continue my chapter summaries.

20. Athy106

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you god Angie sash...I love you...you are the best...may god bless you always...thank you so so much

angie_sash likes this.