Tabula Rasa - Words of Power (Roleplay Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Oct 3, 2020.

1. SatanicalAngel

SatanicalAngel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I know, but it's only for a little while. Trust me, you don't wanna run into anything around here. There's a lot of... Painful things to run into."

Moon attempted again and the butcher simply shook his head and walked over to her.

"Here. When you're skinning, it helps when you cut a smooth and deeper slit to cut them apart, like so. After that don't clutch the skin in a tight ball with your fist. Carefully place a finger between the fat and the skin, and slide it along and slowly life with the tips of your fingers. It comes off a lot easier than you'd think. Try to do it right this time."

Nodding, Moon gave it her best shot and followed the butchers instructions. Wait, shouldn't they know his name by now? Why hadn't he introduced himself? Oh well, not like it was that important anyway. Maybe calling him Butch will work well enough.

After learning how to be more forgiving to the hide, just like Butch had said, it came apart a lot easier. It was so mesmerizing. And before she knew it, the boar was perfectly skinned. Well... Almost. She messed up around the legs, but that was a whole different technique she hadn't figured out.

"So, Ilya, do you remember anything of how you ended up in the city? What was your journey like?"

Naraku likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Muuuuuuuu... Fine... " *pouts*
    "Skinning? Cutting? Uhn... Are you okay, miss? You aren't hurting yourself, are you? Those weird noises are too strange!" >.<
    "I do! It was like... I woke up one day, but Mister Sun hadn't found his light yet, so I went back to sleep... But then when I woke up he still hadn't gotten his light!

"So like, I was hungry, I flew around and hit a sunflower perchance, so I happily tried eating some seeds, which were like... Suuuuuper tough to break, but then I went like 'WAH!' and they broke in half! So I happily ate and then took another nap to wait for mister Sun...

"Only, my nap was interrupted! An evil bird-insect thingie started pecking me and ruining my sleep! I had to fly away for my life! But like, mister Sun still didn't find its light, so I had no idea where I was going, I just flew, flew and flew until I suddenly clashed with something and fell, so it was like, super painful! I was pretty high up, yanno!? >.<

"Then I met with a friendly giant that helped me out a bit, but then they found an evil bird and I was like, 'evil birdie go away!' and the birdie did! Then I fell asleep and by the time I woke the friendly giant was gone!!!

"So I flew aimlessly again for a while until I eventually found this place here, but like... People here seem to love slapping me for some reason, it hurts a lot! >.<

"Oh! And I found some nice food too! I think it was named 'Thief!' or something, as that's what the people shouted when I ate it... It tasted like apples mixed up with a lot of other things, and it was super soft and yummy~

"And now I'm here!"

Naraku likes this.
  3. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wow... That's quite the story. But I didn't expect you to have a very easy going journey. It must be tough to not be able to see anything. Have you always been blind?"

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmmm... I think I heard that before... What is blind?" *tilts head*

"As for not seeing anything... I'm still waiting for Mister Sun to find his light! I'm sure he'll get to it someday!"

Naraku likes this.
  5. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    Moon wondered if she should break the sad news to the little fairy... That Mr. Sun would never shine for her, no matter how long she waited. Unless Moon found some type of way to heal her, but she didn't think even her word could fix something so... Permanent.. There had to be a limit, and this was sure to be it. Moon decided it was best not to tell her. Etum could break the news since He was more matter-of-fact.

"uhh... Being blind simply meaannss... Uhh... That you can't see at the moment."

Moon didn't lie, just withheld the part about it being forever. That was probably the right thing to do. Right?

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmm, I see I see~

"Well, it's fine, Mister Sun will definitely find his light in no time! I'm sure of it!"

Naraku and Siostar like this.
  7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the butchering process, Etum had no issues with copying what the butcher did. There was, however, one issue. His speed, while he did not mess up, he would take up to twice the average time to do it. At the very least, while doing it, there were no feelings such as disgust or repulsion, she thought that she just did what she had to do.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    That was actually difficult to deny what Illya was saying. Eating meat is actually pretty gross. In any case, that was tasty and easy to get.
    "Well, it's easier to eat meat because I am sure it won't be dangerous. But when it comes to fruits and that kind of stuff, I don't know which can be poisonous and which aren't. So I prefer not to pick one."
    "I have never seen someone as small as Ilya before. So, you're likely the weird one. Here at least."
    "Mincing someone's dre-- wait no, wrong line."
    "...That's not the meaning of thief. Thief refers to someone who took someone else's belonging... like, if you stole someone's food, then you would be called a thief."
    Which was probably what happened when she ate that fruit. Nonetheless, let's not mention it.

"Someone probably stole a fruit and people called out 'thief' to them. For the guards to catch them or something."
    That is a difficult issue, what should Etum say? Deceive her longer and go more slowly? Okay, let's just not be too brutal about it.

"Well, before Mister Sun retrieve his light. You have to be able to see beforehand, or, even if Mister Sun retrieves his light, you won't be able to see Mister Sun's light."
    Let's say that for now.
    "Basically, you need to find a way to see again."

AliceShiki and Siostar like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmm, but how will you keep eating once you run out of meat? And doesn't it hurt while you eat it?" *tilts head*
    "I see I see, there are a lot of giants in here then~" *nod nod nod*
    *tilts head*
    "Ooooooooh, so it's not food...

"Ilya doesn't get how you steal food though, isn't food there to be eaten? If nobody is eating it, then it is nobody's food, right?"
    "Mmmmmmm... Did Ilya ever see though? Ilya thinks she has been waiting for a long time now... But Ilya is sure that Mister Sun's light is out there! We just need to help him find it!" ^^)/

9. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "And how do you suppose we do help the sun find his light?"

10. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sky worked through the process of being a waitress once more. While his looks gave a more beauty if he wore an expressionless look by the advice of his senior, he handles the serving faster than his senior due to his near bottomless stamina and the careful service. He didn't gave off the elegance that suits his looks but from the compliments he recieve from the customers gave him a warm smile which warms the customer's heart.

When his hunger couldn't handle the tireness and even enduring the food he kept on smelling, a light grumble could be heard as he look down in embarrassment which adds more charm to his beauty and the customers even warmly forgave his slight blunder.

While they appreciate a beauty who possess elegant beauty and a cheerful smile, not noticing the fact that this waitress was in fact a dude, Sky continue to service the customers before he was called out by the owner who was shocked when he spotted Sky.

"H-hey, aren't you embarrassed wearing those clothes again? Even though your a guy, couldn't you at least act like your embarrassed wearing it?"

The owner who had hired Sky while being the cook, had known that Sky who was wearing a waitress clothing, was in fact, a guy. The first time they met, Sky possesses beauty that could rival a woman, yet he discovered him to be a guy once he changed clothes inside the kitchen instead of the women's changing room.

Sky usually was clueless when it comes to a proper common sense due to his memory not responding to how he would act when it comes to common sense like this. He always felt like it wasn't embarrassing, changing clothes with the same sex and he even change clothes with women which he felt like he didn't find it odd.

The owner sighed as he was the only one who knew Sky wasn't a girl and the waitress who just came back to ask the owner, was shocked after knowing that her junior whom she believed to be an innocent and charming girl was in fact a guy. Like she was strucked by lightning and even more shocking was that Sky was changing his clothes right in front of her.

"Um...i just came here to eat and didn't want to go back to working here again..."

Sky smiled like he didn't know what was wrong as he change clothes back to the usual get-up he had.

Siostar likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ilya doesn't know! But Ilya will try if she thinks of a way!" ^^)/