Recommendations Reborn in another body

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Snow_MoonFlake, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Snow_MoonFlake

Snow_MoonFlake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! !! I really want to read novels where the mc is reborn in another body and the previous body is like evil or has a terrible personality or something. Then the people who knew the previous body will like be surprised since the body suddenly changed his/her behavior or like suddenly became unmotivated or uncaring.

I read a novel I think it had Evil girl in it's title. It was about a female patient who died but was sent to another body. The body had a terrible reputation and always wore make up. The Mc is a girl who spent her whole life in the hospital so she is kind of energetic in life now. The entire school was surprised that she suddenly changed.

Anyway, I'm cool with anything just not
    tragedy.

quarantine is good likes this.
  2. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Snow_MoonFlake

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blessed To Have Each Other In This Life (Mu Shao, Your Wife Is Born Again)

This is a novel were a young woman of the prosecuter profession get killed while at a party on a cruisehip with her husband. 3 days she waited only to let her corpse be picked up by a strange man she did not recongise. Waking up she finds herself in the hospital. Only to find out she is the adopted daughter of her rich husband complicated family home. The adopted daughter has some minor problems like there are these really weird and disturbing things on the walls of her room. She also does not go to school because of some past trauma's. Next to her a loving mother and across her an Evil non related brother. Slowly she tries to understand who killed an who made her come back to life. The ML is the cold shameless possesive route.

The one I recommended might not be suitable because it is rather dark it also mainly foccussed on the death of her past self in the early parts.

Is President Lu Bankrupt Today?

The godess of poverty finds herself in alternate world. In the body of a young actress whom is plagued by a God of misfortune. In the end the woman dies. While pretending to have amnesia because she does not have the memory of the original she gets dragged to a party. Only to meet the most perfect man in the world whom is clearly protected by the gods. So when mother in law tells her it is her Husband she thinks great! Only to find out her Husband does not want a wife especially not one with memory loss and that is utterly shameless.

So not everyone hates her she is just very unknown. Her husband is against her because he knows he lacks the interest in this thing called love and sex. This one is light hearted but again not really like what you described...

quarantine is good likes this.
  5. Snow_MoonFlake

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kind of scared to read the first one.
    I will try the second one thank you❤️❤️❤️

6. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From Sidekick to Bigshot

One day a super Genius girl wakes up only to find herself in the book she was reading. It was right after she had been framed from pushing her brother down the stairs. No one believe she did not do it. She is emotionally inept but is still interested in family affection and tries to protect them. The heroine is fly that stirs up here and there and the ML is more off a side charactor in the early stages. This one is quite interesting because the transmigration has some secrets.

You might also consider this one. It goes reversal with petting family route and late romance. I only thought of this later

Chizuai likes this.
  7. Snow_MoonFlake

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooh I'll read thiiis❤️
    Sounds interesting !

8. Snow_MoonFlake

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it here is it in another?

9. LordNut

LordNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its mostly on Webnovel

Snow_MoonFlake likes this.
  10. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also looking for similar novels like "From Sidekick to Bigshot" With Genius Isekai soul but in modern times not historical. I noticed that almost all genius isekai fl are kinda always reborn to historical times.

11. Dekkay

Dekkay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you'll like strong female side character awakens.