Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. kytibou

kytibou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Can you tell me which site you bought the episodes from? on ridbooks? I am still waiting for them to validate the confirmation of my age. I took a Patreon subscription from Ying and Livy but there have been no new translations for a while

2. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are still negotiating
    I hate ridibooks
    I use kakao and I hope that more novels get added to kakao or the other sites lighten their restrictions a lil' bit

3. kytibou

kytibou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

is Under The Oak Tree on Kakao ??

4. kytibou

kytibou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoils, can you tell me where you read the chapters? I subscribed to Ying and Livy's Patreib but in fact there aren't many translated chapters and I can't wait any longer. I sent an email to Ridbooks to justify my age but I'm still waiting

5. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Why?? Most people said ridi was easy and friendly user for foreigner tho...

Negarrr, IceQueenRinne1234 and Reio like this.
  6. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, no
    But I'm only hoping they'll add it or change the restrictions of the sites

Negarrr and jujuli97 like this.
  7. kitawrld

kitawrld Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna read this soon giggles

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  8. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow oak tree lover hehe..
    1.my current profile pic is little maxi from the sidestories on Riftan's POV. That time she left a corolla/flower crown for Riftan as a gratitude for saving her. Grabbed the image from twitter and credits goes to artist. :blobsmilehappy:
    2.just to clarify, they did not meet by chance.. when Riftan got news about Maxi's expedition, he made a plan to quickly finish his current mission and followed Maxi with Yurizion's help. Yuri sent a message of their routes to Riftan. Well from then on, Remdragon knights joined the paladins and wizards in their investigation until the war started and finally ended. They would speak from time to time but haven't really resolved everything. But don't worry, they still have cute moments together.. i was also really sad that both are emotionally suffering but that's because they deeply love each other and both are still in the process of healing their wounded souls.. it's one of the charm of this novel. Author isn't rushing things and character growth is meticulously shown.:bloblove:
    4. The raw chapters in ridibooks are quite long so the patreon had to split them into two. If you are looking for chapter 165, then probably that's chapter 83 in ridi. If you are trying to buy chapters, I suggest to use 'Credit cards issued overseas' under 'method of payment'. I guess that's the easiest way.
    5. Yep if you noticed the chapters are distributed this way..
    Part 1 with 193 chapters
    44 side stories (riftan's pov)
    1 side story (gabel's pov)
    Part 2 with 106 chapters

9. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link

I also want to say thank you so much to @sweetaneng, @ainosz & @Sydneeey! After reading the spoilers here it was so simple to go to Ridibooks and read them all, I got my ID approved in only an hour. I was so happy to get to read more and give back to the author. Plus, you can also read the webtoon from Ridibooks.

I love fantasy and romance and this is truly one of the best novels I have ever read. I love the world and the characters so much.

I have some opinions on questions people had about other love interests etc. after reading everything for myself:
    In reading the chapters and side stories. Riften and Maxi love each other completely. In Riften’s POV he admits he will never love another as long as lives and until he dies. And also anything with other characters barely “flirting” is only done because Maxi was jealous and didn’t want to admit she got caught spying on Riften and she let her hand be kissed to make Riften jealous when she was mad. Besides that, the main characters are completely together, they kiss and cry when they see each other after the battle, and everybody knows they are together in the story. (Also, they are married. It’s a big deal in the novel’s world). They are in a war and talk a lot in small moments to get over their past but I believe as the war finishes and with the last chapter the characters are going up to the room to snu snu (can’t wait) and talk/make up. At the end, Riften has already admitted he is not mad at her anymore and that he ran to her side when he found out she was on the mission and stayed during the war thus she knows he stills loves her and never stopped waiting (he tells her this too). I’m excited to see them open up to each other more. I am also interested to see how much Riften will tell her about his life long love for her. Though it’s cute, I know sometimes he tells her small pieces—sometimes a good story the character maybe doesn’t need to know all of this? Even though Maxi is begging to know him deeper—I think she can learn about his past (and he does open up to her about his mother) without telling her it all. It is kind of cute when she gets small pieces of it from him throughout the story. After the war is over and they are investigating the monster castle, he takes her to a beautiful room full of crystal and he tells her he didn’t show it to anyone else yet and took her there show her something beautiful for when she has nightmares she will have this good memory to remember. She watches him looking so beautiful in the light of the crystal and thinks to herself that his beauty will be her good memory. She then asks if he has nightmares? And then when he says yes, she asks he had a memory he used and he says he did have one (she then wonders what it is since he didn’t say). And we all know it’s her!!! So nobody worry! Our couple is strong at the end!

10. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post Riftan's reaction to learning Maxi was pregnant and had a miscarriage? Please and thank you!!

11. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't detailed in the novel because it was in Maxi's POV the entire time and Maxi lost her consciousness before Riftan got back. I think author said this might be included in sidestories after Part 2 is completed.

If you guys don't mind fanfiction, here's a good story on what happened while Maxi was unconscious that fits all the circumstances.. in Ruth's POV
    He was very jealous!! Hahah he even said something like, "until when are you going to hold her?".. Sejour pointed out his jealousy and of course he did not deny it. Maxi likes seeing him jealous. At that time, the couple was in a campfire, Riftan giving Maxi his coat and giving her a drink. Sejour had seen it so he thought Maxi isn't an ordinary girl for Riftan to treat her so well. So he went to them and ask Riftan who is she. Riftan didn't introduce Maxi and told him to go away so Sejour introduced himself, kneeled, and kissed her hand. Lol.
    After that Sejour would always treat Maxi really well and Riftan gets jealous everytime! :love:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  12. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! Their story is amazing and I am glad you liked my take. It is very obviously a romance! I also haven't found this dynamic in other webnovels. I think that is why it is so popular--it is refreshing!

13. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly @sweetaneng! Sejour said to Maxi that he loved seeing Riften act like a human with real feelings, lol.

Also, @sweetaneng are you translating with a machine or you translating? I really wanted to see if I could get the conversion when Riften finds out about the Duke and talks to Maxi in the Inn. Google Translate doesn't really work well for the conversation!!

14. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    I read them in chrome as I think its in-page translation is good enough. But screenshot isn't allowed so had to use other browser like vivaldi, and translate them thru papago. I don't understand korean and also wanted to read proper translation. :blobsweat:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  15. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the same! It’s good but I bit confusing with some words that don’t translate well!

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  16. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi !!
    I want to ask questions:
    There is a new news about the author or not?
    Did riftan and max have a child at the end after she miscarriage in part one?
    Also where l can read the holl novel part 2 +1? I still stuck in chapter 106

Negarrr likes this.
  17. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the serialized novel on Ridibooks. Translated with Google Chrome. You can purchase them. You just have to submit your age verification. You can google how and Ridibooks has it in their FAQ.

Currently, I haven’t seen any news about the author ☹️ Anyone else?

They do not have any kids currently.

Negarrr, Niveis and jujuli97 like this.
  18. Amaru_

Amaru_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello

I want to ask u how u confirm the adult certification which is the age confirm that they want I try but dunno how to deal with it even download all the apps but still can’t :( if u could help me like how it’s work or something :blobsad:

Negarrr likes this.
  19. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you use Google Chrome on the website and scroll to the bottom of the Ridibooks page. Select “Service Center” and the first FAQ question is about this. If you click that link it will lead you to Ridibooks how-to and a direct link to click the 1:1 contact form. I wrote the email in English and attached my ID photo.

Paulabigail and Negarrr like this.
  20. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Just send attatchment of ur ID, cover everything but name and date of birth.
    Tbh i wrote it to customer service in english too :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    Negarrr and Heylittlemissy like this.