LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. gaianova

gaianova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C83: Haha looks like the school bus has set off without our MC. On a more serious note though, looks like there's gonna be a huge fight between the two forces. After quite a few unhappening chapters, we're finally gonna get some action

2. gaianova

Reading List:
    Link
    C86: Hypeee cliffhang. We found out that Roel is definitely a heretic, and Grandar's Promise is much more powerful than anticipated, though pity there's only like one more use for it. Maybe it's like an event-limited skill for this dungeon.
    But that countdown is really killing me oof, can't wait for the next chap

3. Rodvek97

Rodvek97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its still possible he is't heretic. his gandar skill is posiible his bloodline ability. but, its possible his bloodline need different origin attribute from 3 main origin.

4. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly was surprised by this novel. I didn't expect I'll like it to this extent, I definitely came looking for copper and found gold. This so much more than simple Reverse otome stuff, but still intrinsically linked to it.

On that note, we - or at least I - don't see Isekai Otome with Male Leads that often. Any reccomendation? Even better if quality close to this one :D

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he still doesn't even have an Origin Attribute. The only reason they're saying heretic is because of Gandar's spell making him some OP undead. Not saying he won't be in the future, who knows, but right now he's not actually one because he doesn't even have an Origin attribute in the first place XD

6. Rodvek97

Reading List:
    Link
    you can try
    - The World of otome game is tought for the mob
    - I Reincarnated as a Villain of an RPG, But I Want to Survive
    - I Appear to have been Reincarnated as a Love Interest in an Otome Game
    - Villager A Wants to Save the Villainess no Matter What!
    - Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite
    - The Me who was Reincarnated in the World of an Otome Game Changed the Scenario without Realizing It. (One shot)
    - Magical★Explorer
    - Became the Villainess’s Brother ( One Shot )
    - Since I’ve Reincarnated as the Villainess’ Father, I’ll Shower My Wife and Daughter in Love

aoerax and Nepuko like this.
  7. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The world of oyome game is tough for mobs—I cant find ittt not in NU anymore where can I read without resosting to pirating?

8. XenoC

XenoC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately only through buying the novel or finding someone who still has the epub~

The translation was taken down because of the official release

Rodvek97 likes this.
  9. XenoC

XenoC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Honestly I came just looking for a quick read to kill time, one which I would probably even forget I read after 1 or 2 weeks
    Fortunately I was wrong! I am really looking forward for each chapter release now XD

I really want to see what Roel and Nora will say to Victoria and Ponte about what they are doing there

Nepuko likes this.
  10. gaianova

Reading List:
    Link
    C88: Aww the relationship with Nora is really growing steadily.
    I think it's nice that it doesn't stop at a shallow point where 'I like you just because you have caught my eye'. It's nice that even though there's a harem, it's well-developed and fluffed out that it doesn't feel like it was thrown in there for the sake of wish fulfillment, but Im a bit worried about the shitshow that will occur from the love rivalry
    Also, Ponte looks henpecked, though who's to say that he doesn't like it :blobpopcorn: I mean he did write lots of stuff about Victoria in the diaries, which shows that he's attracted to her even though he doesn't show it

11. Rodvek97

Reading List:
    Link
    about Ponte diaries actually is the price for Ponte origin power. he must write something like that in from people. thanksfully/sadly, the person is Victoria. but, about his attaracted to Victoria? who know....:blobpopcorn_cool:

12. Hanada

Hanada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally done with this labyrinth arc, seriously did it need 20+ chapter I just lost interest halfway and skimmed through it :(

13. gaianova

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was dragging on quite a bit at the start of the arc, not much progress at all. Pretty glad it's ending alr

Rodvek97 likes this.
  14. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks my dude! It's a surprise to see there are indeed other Male Lead otome games. Thanks for the reccomendations :D

Rodvek97 likes this.
  15. gaianova

Reading List:
    Link
    C90: Wait a moment though, isn't Nora Victoria's descendant? They said that Victoria didn't get together with Ponte, so she got together with someone else later on? Ooof, maybe it's the damned political marriage again.
    But again uh, Ponte looks quite pitiful getting henpecked. I kinda don't want Roel to fall into the same position. I mean, I think Nora is nice to him and their banters are great, but just the thought of them doing like all kinds of plays, what stepping on and stuff makes me cringe a little tbh.
    Also, looking forward to the war ahead. Think it should be good

Rodvek97 likes this.
  16. gaianova

Reading List:
    Link
    C91 and C92: Oooooh hype for the war~ though tbh Im quite interested in what the conditions for raising Origin Level is. Peter mentioned that he was able to raise his Origin Level soon thanks to Roel's help, presumably for clarifying his thoughts and mind, which makes it sound like it's not the usual 'train + earn exp' to grow stronger.
    Also, Wade suddenly grew stronger when he remembered his rage, and his Origin Attribute happens to be Wrath too. Is it some sort of awakening, like maybe when one's wrath grows stronger, one's Origin Level will increase too? Maybe that's the reason why Compassion, Wisdom, and Courage is the Three Main Origin Attributes since they are positive traits, compared to other things like Wrath?

17. Rodvek97

Reading List:
    Link
    even now, i dont really about that. what i know is compasson, wisdom and courage is the most compatible origin attribute for human. hmm, about how to raise the level of origin, i think the user have few requitment not like train + exp for raise the level but more to have conclusion about their origin both mind and body.

gaianova likes this.
  18. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah c93 confirmed that roel is a heretic.
    And what's more instead of being a blessed one who is a toy he became a contracter who is on equal footing with skeltu king grandar was it?
    I'm actually kinda hoping that they really travelled back in past and changed history and maybe Wade would survive.
    It's kinda conflicting, Wade's not wrong either but his way is ( a little bit)

19. Rodvek97

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, their blessing is more use than contract because contract can be broken. and Roel already on equal footing with Gurandal becuase Roel gain his power and Gurandal use Roel to stay exit in the world. so win win situasion for me.

20. Rodvek97

Reading List:
    Link
    and about Roel is heretic or not, yes he is heretic because his origin. but,
    in later chapter, if the origin is born from the bloodline. this not count as heretic so official Roel not become heretic and still as heir of Acate Family. and same case happen to Alicia who is have origin born from her bloodline.

HazyPrecise likes this.