Spoiler (BL) Sha Qing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries my file is already in English hehe :D
    Just let me know your email address ;)

2. Jaeboo31

Jaeboo31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.. Can I ask if you still have a copy of this? Im very much late in discovering this novel and it intantly pique my interest..

3. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Jaeboo, sorry for my very late reply, I did not get any notification of your post :(
    Sure I can share to you, just tell me your email address via private message ;)

merode likes this.
  4. crazy95pig

crazy95pig Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can I ask if you still have a copy of the file? Recently found this and is curious to know the end...

5. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Kira,

Could I also have a copy? I love this novel so much! It’s such a gem

So far in the novel there is only mentions of Molly, but how did Sha Qing know her? And are they really a couple? How come there is no mention of them calling each other and interacting? It’s kind of strange, especially if they were gonna marry each other?

Thanks everyone for the spoilers❤️

6. Tdxng

Tdxng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi:blobhug:, may I also ask for a copy of your google translations please :aww:

7. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sent :)

Sure please send me your email. I love this so much too ❤️❤️❤️
    I will answer your question with spoiler view:
    Sha Qing is not Li Biqing, he only impersonates him. Sha Qing's real target is our detective.
    Li Biqing and Molly are a real couple, but Molly does not realize that she has been communicating with the fake Li Biqing all this time. I guess Sha Qing is too good at this lol. Sha Qing will explain his struggle deceiving Molly later.

Yes please send me your email via private message :blobhighfive:

Until now Sha Qing is still my #1 best novel that I've read here. I hope more people will find this and love it too, let's spread the love :bloblove:

8. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I see, can you spoil Sha Qing/Li Bing’s struggle to deceive Molly? Is the novel ever going to show their interactions?

Thank you❤️❤️

9. Tdxng

Tdxng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I had mtl it so I’m not sure it’s accurate but I’ll try to explain it.:blob_grin:
    So the MC had seen Li Biqing at the airport (where he first came to America and Leo had to come pick him up) and you could say he kidnapped him, and changed his face to make himself look more like Li Biqing. Because they look similar to each other, it wasn’t very hard and Leo hadn’t actually met him before so he wouldn’t be suspicious. The MC doesn’t actually know Molly and had never met her either and I think Molly lives in a different country and would come to America later. Molly had usually called him and the MC had explained that he’d keep the call short to not give himself out and even if Molly was suspicious, she wouldn’t think too much of it since she wouldn’t doubt that the person with her brother wouldn’t be her boyfriend. There weren’t any interactions other then that because when Molly called saying she was coming in one month, the MC had to speed up his plans because she was actually meant to come three months or so later and had finished her work quicker so she could come earlier. So the MC had carried his plans and left before she came. After that, the MC is caught and tells Leo where the real Li Biqing is. The only time where they kind of meet face to face is after Leo realised he wants to be with MC and Molly comes to find Leo who is taking care of MC (who is in a coma) and Molly wants to see who her brother likes as well as the person who impersonated her boyfriend.:blobmelt:
    Hope this helps.:blobsmilehappy:

merode likes this.
  10. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I see❤️ Thank you so much for the spoilers! I don’t know why I actually thought that Li Biqing was Sha Qings other identity (but not in the sense that Sha Qing kidnapped the real LB and is impersonating him). I actually thought LB approached Molly because he was interested in ML, and not that he is impersonating LB (if that makes any sense?). So this cleared a lot of things for me.

”So the MC had carried his plans and left before she came”
    - When in the novel will the MC leave in that case? Are we still far from this event?

11. Tdxng

Tdxng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I had actually also thought that Li Biqing was another one of his identity’s.
    So the MC had left at the end of chapter 39 which is when he finds out that Molly is coming back.
    I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “are we far from this event” but there’s still another event to come before he leaves.
    Starting chapter 40 is where he is at the island for his plan to kill the duke’s son. And he gets captured around chapter 59-60. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  12. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, please send me your email via private message.

13. Galaxbytexx

Galaxbytexx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can I have a copy as well?? :aww::aww: I'm a little late to the party but I absolutely love this novel :blobmelt:. I'm new to this part of the website so I'm not clear on how to private message anyone...:blobconfounded:

14. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there, welcome!
    You can point your mouse to my name then click "start a conversation" :)

15. demonic_kitten

demonic_kitten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiraluvst I know I'm late on this, but would you send me your english translation as well?

16. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, welcome another Sha Qing fan!:blobsmilehappy:

I need to clarify though that I did not really translate it. This is my personal collection containing some translated chapters from Taida translation (with links!) and the remaining chapters I copied from Google translate (with minor editing here and there). I suggest to go to Taida translation and Foxaholic sites when they have translated the chapters :blobangel:

17. Blackflames123

Blackflames123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can u give the translation to me as well ? Pls omg i just found this novel and i wanna read more T~T . Could u pls tell me how will i get it or do i have to do something to download?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  18. kiraluvst

kiraluvst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss, it is so addictive right?! :aww:
    Just send me your email address through private message :blobangel:

hikaritenshi likes this.
  19. Blackflames123

Blackflames123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link