Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing these spoilers :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    IS MJ really roasted though? As in roasted from a fire-breathing dragon? I prefer her realization to be like when you get pricked by a rose - sharp, instant and painful at the first prick.
    I second the homewrecker nickname. Cmon., she knew h was married and counted to carry a child at the same time Vio's mother was pregnant. I mean, if that wasn't some forward planning, I dunno what it is.
    I doubt she is buttering her up. I have a thing about people who knew that they are screwing other people's family. Their actions show more than the personality thy claim to be. And I'll be damned if she didn't know and consented.

Look, as much as I like that the story is getting some traction, I am not gonna hold my hopes up with this spoiler. Sure, MaryJun finally sees the neon sign aka the big picture, but we still don't know what she will do. I certainly recall a fellow white lotus in another mahwha that got the context spoonfed to her. Turns out, she still wants to believe her own interpretations of the situation rather consider the possibility of you know, being wrong? We know that Maryjun is intelligent in some areas, but this is her Achilles' heel and I do really wanna waste my hopes on this. Although I love it that it was Yulan who had the patience of a saint to point the things out to her. A little dig didnt hurt, ain't it, Yulan?

WTF. The guy benefits from his legal daughter and his new wife and illegitimate daughter directly benefit from VIolet. Now, he treats her like she's a leper? I really hope Granpa disses some hellish punishment. (I am still volunteering to collect pitchforks, people! Swords, too if you could steal ones). It's like actively endorsing Violet to be a doormat in her own family. And it looks like stepmother actively triggering Violet's trauma. Okay, stepmother, you're officially on my hitlist too. I hope Grandpa also extends his punishments to you. I don't like where this is going and I am sure that butter won't melt in this stepmother's tongue. My wild imagination is that stepmother is gonna do some harm to Violet so this awful family can get everything and scot-free. I feel dread for new spoilers, honestly.

I'm with you, plus with the stepmother showing her horns.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    Muskaan2004, WinnieS, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    No, its fine. Thank you for taking the time to expand your spoiler.
    Poor Vio though, stepmom being... off was certainly unexpected. I'm impressed with sc*m dad though (internal vomiting that I could actually praise him over something), he was successful in preventing Vio and stepmom for ever interacting (probably the only good thing he's indirectly done to Vio even if it wasn't actually for her sake but for his new wife. 2nd round of internal vomiting coming up)

Muskaan2004, DOHere and Jukki like this.
  4. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of the stepmother, my fear of her overcomes my hatred. She is like the last boss!!!!, she is a wolf in rabbit clothes.

* Sighing * I just hope the Duke's house catches fire (of course vio-chan is excluded)

Elvirgo, Tt123, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey3x, I don't mind the duke and stepmom to get a witch trial-ish death but they don't deserve a quick solution like death. The man abused and abandoned his first daughter simply because she reminds him of his trauma. Death again, is a simple solution. Not enough suffering.
    Additionally, MJ just got verbally roasted. I'll have to see her future actions to judge further how I'll feel about her. Manga MJ is def better since she's acting like somewhat an action girl (and most importantly, isn't aiming for Yulan) but novel MJ though... is impressive. I know rose colored glasses exists, but to think it was this bad. Honestly, I do feel some sort of pity on her verbal roast but at the same time, How tf do you not notice the abuse and difference in treatment your sister is going through? Didn't you care for her (I'm still pissed at her thanks to earlier spoilers when Vio decided to be selfish for once and hang out with Yulan and got punished because MJ wanted family time)?
    Eh... again burning the mansion is a bad thing since again, Vio is the current owner or WILL be the owner. Sc*m dad just used the plothole of being her biodad to be the current authority for now

Elvirgo, WinnieS, Tt123 and 5 others like this.
  6. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right .... I apologize
    but , the frustration of this family really kills
    (of course vio-chan is excluded)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for all spoilers.
    I don't care about the stepmom that much. She's not related to Vio, so I don't have any claims for her to treat Vio well. It's the father and sister that I'm just fed up with.

The last spoilers only fortified my views that Mary Jun is utterly selfish. She only expects herself and only herself to be cherished by their father. And even by Yulan, who she knows is Vio's bff. And she even said she expected when she moved with Vio for there to be one more person to love her. Hah. She only thinks about herself.

Also, what's wrong with the pace of this novel? Except for this final faceslap from Yulan, nothing happened and no progress for a year. Actually, there's been almost no progress since the beginning of the novel. It's just a slice of life of Vio's same frustrating experiences on repeat.

Yu07, WinnieS, anina and 7 others like this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the number of new spoilers, I had the urge to reread the manga again and noticed 2 things (or if this was already mentioned before, then I guess I got reminded?)
    Stepmom appeared on ch., 7(?) and was praising MJ at the table but ignored Vio
    And ch.12.3 Vio tells Yulan it was gramps who suggested/gave the name Violette (good impressions on gramps rising up)
    And with the pacing of the manga (and a little bit of its theme and direction) being different with Yulan already hinting he was brought back in time as well (although I initially dismissed this theory until it was spoiled here)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Yu07, Elvirgo, Jukki and 6 others like this.
  9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    She, like MaryJun, got nothing to lose right now. She was a sidepiece (yeah, I called her that) who willingly shackled herself to a married man and got pregnant with the possibility of knowing that the said married man's wife is also pregnant. She went with him, hiding their daughter and when the legal wife died, she just appeared out of nowhere, married the guy and took over like nothing happened. I hate to be utterly judgy here but I had hoped on an earlier post that she will turn out like Shuri in Stepmother's Marchen. Course, the spoilers and your post proved me wrong but now, I can be all-out on this family. I guess I held out on the hope that since MaryJun seemed interested in Vio and forging a relationship no matter how screwed it looks, Maryjun inherited it from her. She could be a little gracious and see a potential daughter, not the seriously messed Bellerose. But nope. The fact that she ignores Vio who resembles her husband should have been a little hope but nope. But if she is gonna go this way, she's in line in my metaphorically fire-breathing dragon, pitchforks, desolation, poverty, and I'm applying the Cersei shame route for her.

As much as I want Vio to go the nun route, Grandpa's presence gives my telenovela-influenced brain to give them the reverse of their aspirations. Have Gramps pull the rug under their feet, kick them out without titles and money, and increase the possibility of their isolation in social Siberia.

Stepmother is legally related to Vio and she is the mother of Maryjun. She can't be treated like a side character now unlike before. Her action, like what was spoiled, will have an effect. Since the curtain has been pulled on her, I think we can have an opinion on how she fits in the story and how she affects the plot. If you want to isolate her, fine. But the revelation on her just nails the final coffin on any form of reconciliation or peace in this family. in my opinion.

Re: pacing. As a reader, I am as frustrated as you. But as a writer, I am guilty of this sometimes.

Yu07, Elvirgo, Khadz and 5 others like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    While I did say ignore, homewrecker showed up in like one page (page 1 in fact. Got the correct chapter number, yay!) where she just praised MJ (it was after the talent competition)

11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Maryjun did say that Vio helped her but hey the adults seem to feel that they haven't heard anything. The duke, of course, demands help from Vio to Maryjun coz faaammmmilllyyyy but eff Vio if she tries to ask for some help. I could say it is one fo the pinnacles of the most selfish and most self-absorbed family that I have read.

Khadz, Jukki and rock.doll like this.
  12. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well wasn't going to do this, posting MTLs is a litlle on the lazy side but this one stands on it's own more or less
    147. Sisters

There are various strong words such as wanting to kill or dying. I resented and hated it, and wanted to hurt as much as I was hurt. I just wanted to separate the world. It's not enough to hate them, but I'm sure they weren't hoping for their own death. Because it's easier to blame them all and give up than to hate them, get angry, and hope for a change in the world. It's much more peaceful to be self-sufficient without thinking about such troublesome things that a person cannot live alone.

"I never thought I was happy. At least I never associated happiness with my family. I hope it disappears and I don't want to."

It was always something other than my family that colored the world of Violet. Wash and disinfect the wounds on your family and carefully bandage them. It is thanks to them that Violet today has no visible scratches. The fact that I was given various pains does not disappear, but I have been saved by the fact that there are people who have treated it.

I have lived that way. I could only live that way. Therefore, when a family member (foreign body) entered this house left alone, I wished for the death of various things. Concisely and clearly, I thought I should die and I wanted to die.

"──The day will not come when you need you in my world."

"Hmm ..."

The unbearable tears spill from the big blue eyes. Desperately trying to stop it, it is wide open as it spills, but instead of drying, large drops run down the mellow cheeks. The appearance of crying without raising a voice was painful, and it was painful to the viewer's heart.

Now, with awareness, I put my nails in Maryjun's heart. Even if my gentle sister and a girl who lived in a beautiful world struck a crying reality, I wanted to give it a try. I wanted to know how I felt when Maryjun cried for me. Throw the unveiled, uncovered malice without any adjustment.

The result is ── nothing.

(Ah ... after all)

I can't be like this kid no matter what.

I'm crying, but I'm hurt, thinking of me.

Uplifting, disappointing, guilty. There is nothing. However, the empty world continues forever. The day when you can return kindness to kindness has passed. The time to have affection will never come back. The gap between myself and Maryjun wasn't designed to be overcome anymore.

I look at my younger sister, who is desperate to endure her sobbing, with a feeling like a fire on the opposite bank. I feel sorry for such a human sister. But in the end, I can't think of anything more than other personnel. I don't hate it as much as I used to, but I don't have a grudge ... That's why it's so far.

I hated and resented. It's a reaction to the disappointment, but it's a proof that they were expecting them. I had hope for them so much that I could explode such huge emotions. Did you dream of a day when you could still be a family while repelling and struggling with algae? I don't know now.

Expecting a lot, being crushed and cut off. I lost everything once. And the second days given were with giving up. I no longer want love, trust, protection, and encouragement for dialogue. It was a resignation and an opening.

If you are not loved, you don't have to love it. If you can't believe it, you don't have to believe it. If you can't protect it, you can't hear it, you can encourage it, and you can't care for it, you don't have to return anything. What you don't have to think about them is tremendously healthy.

Both hatred and resentment have melted. Together, emotions and expectations disappeared.

I don't feel sorry for the crying figure, but at the same time, I'm not so interested in laughing.

"Maryjun ... you don't have an older sister."

It was a house made up of only gears that did not mesh with each other so beautifully. I tried to call it a family, but it was a world that had collapsed without any effort. There are many turning points, for my father and mother, and of course for Violet himself. But I'm sure it will end up here at the end. It was a group composed under such a fate.

"Forget it. Live without things. Convince yourself that such a division was a necessary world. There are often things that can't be helped by kindness alone ... This house is like that. It ’s a place. ”

Fortunately, this house is the best environment for Maryjun. It's a castle to love and protect her. If she forgets about Violet and digests everything she knows as a dream, her paradise will continue unabated. That's fine, and that's good. Even if Maryjun is the princess of this house, the day will not come when Violet's existence will be overturned. The day when Violet, who sought love, will be rewarded for so much family that even wanted to kill her that day will not come.

It's all over.

"Sister, I ... I ..."

It slips off the sofa and clings to Violet's lap. Are you not sure what you want to say, or do you know what to say? Maybe I'm crying because I can't say anything. I don't know how much Maryjun knows, but when she came to check with Violet, it was probably enough to distrust her parents. Otherwise, there is no doubt about Maryjun's favorite parents. If that is not the case, it is easier to imagine a figure that denies it loudly.

It may have been a confirmation of the fact that he came to Violet, but he may have wanted to deny it somewhere in his heart.

A person who is kind to you may be a bad person for someone. It is not always the case that the good man does not shake his hand, and the bad man does good deeds. However, there are probably not many people who can divide it into such a thing.

"I'm sorry, I ... I, huh ... but I still like my sister."

Maryjun really is the embodiment of shoujo heroines. Head filled with flowers , obliviously destroys peoples lives and can still make you feel guilty for being mad about the destruction she's caused

Dobokan, Shenate, Yu07 and 23 others like this.
  13. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoiler! Now i cant wait for the grandpa to help kick them out from Vio’s house, i just hope it will happen. Because basically it’s Vio’s mother’s house Right? And the dad doesn’t has any right on it right?

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay now the hate for MJ is ridiculous. Shes apologizing and of course she's gonna cry after finding out the truth and after he sister told sue she should take vio out of her mind(if I'm reading it correctly)

Oh no. Shes acting like a typical 14 year old. What a bitch

Loke all this uncessarey hate makes me wanna defend her more out of spite

WhAt. If she didnt cry youd be calling her cold hearted btich. Whatever she's done its like you made up your mind to hate her

I can legit see this scenario happen

MJ: Takes a bullet for vio

Readers: Hmmmm I dont know guys she probably did it to manipulate people into feeling bad for her after her death and keep her in there minds. Goodness what a conniving harlot

And destroys peoples lives? How??? It wasnt her choice to make her dad have an affair, it wasnt her choice to move to the house. People really are projecting the parents sin onto the kid. And contrary to the option of her being a hidden btich it seems like she really was just cluless

4l9ozg.jpg

Authors please stop writing femsle supporting characters. Just make the MC the only female in the novel so I dont have to defend unnecessary hate anymore

We do not deserve characters like these anymore. From now all side females must 100 percent devote themselves to the MC. Only then will the hatred stop

Yanya, Yu07, Grace34 and 5 others like this.
  15. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Well

1st she's not 14, she's 16 or so possibly 17.

2nd She's stupid to the point it's criminal. We are talking resting you rear on the control console of nuclear power plant levels of stupid.

You say it's unnecessary hate? Let me ask what's to like?

She's completely inconsiderate of others or the consequences of her actions. She does nothing but beat people about the head with her ideals while not doing anything to actually help. What's worse she has no trouble using that position she has to get things her way. When she gets called on it she turns on the waterworks.

In case you didn't notice Maryjun wasn't the only one in tears that chapter.

MJ was once again completely thoughtless about anyone else's feelings.

Yulan tells her "did you once give the slightest thought about Vio's feelings?" So what does she do? She barges in on Vio and tosses an emotional grenade at her.

If it isn't clear

That scene wasn't about MJ worrying about Vio. That scene was about MJ worried she isn't the nice person she likes to think she is.

Just think of all the ways that situation could be handled? Hey Vio you seem a little down, would you like to talk? Hey Vio I got this tea you like want to talk? Hey Vio did I thank you for getting me through that Violin recital? Hey Vio how did you learn to sew? Could you teach me?

16. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes younger then vio and vio is 16

Your judging her actions from the veiw that she should know what we know and from an adult veiwpoint. 16 is still very young and kids during that age wont think before acting. There brain is still developing so they dint have the emotional maturity we as adults do.I mean do you remember being a 16 year old? There inconsiderate assholes but not on purpose most of the times. And we as readers know what violets going through as it's from her POV but MJ does not. I feel like people are forgetting that

Yulan just told her violet was miserable so she went to confirm it. Perfectly reasonable action

I still dont know where your getting the

"MJ was only worried about being seen as a nice person"

Are we stil on the theory shes
    manipulative? Cause it seems to me she was devastated with the truth that Violet was depressed and they wernt as close as she thought

Shes not a manipulative boatch pulling the strings. Shes a teen who had a bombshell dropped on her and went to confirm it.

You guys wanted her to learn the truth and have vio tell it to her and when she does you still complain. If MJ didn't go to ask her shed still be oblivious to everything

Dont know. Maybe if the author gave MJ some POV chapters instead of real useless fillers more people would get it

"Just think of all the ways that situation could be handled? Hey Vio you seem a little down, would you like to talk? Hey Vio I got this tea you like want to talk? Hey Vio did I thank you for getting me through that Violin recital? Hey Vio how did you learn to sew? Could you teach me?"

See that's what I mean. Its easy for us to judge her as we are readers and have information she doesn't. We also know she dosent have the highest EQ. Also Some people legit dont get social cues. More often then not those people are on the spectrum

Also people with autism are smart in some things like musical instruments like she is. It really seems like she could have a form of it. But I'm sure the author didn't actaully write her as having it (sourcr:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677585/)

Yanya, LockedPuppet, Furiae19 and 2 others like this.
  17. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Please what your saying is that MJ had no idea if people are hurting you need to be gentle with them? Because this is what it looks like.

Oh hi Violet I heard you were dying, is that so? I didn't have anything to do with that did I? Because I really like you.

18. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    But shes didn't do that??? Do you have secret chapters that I can't find??
    It seems to me shes learned vios real feelings and says that she still likes her regardless. These chapters have proved she has no Ill will towards her

We dont know how vio will react after hearing that though

19. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what she did. She went in and dropped a bomb on her without even thinking about it. Yulan outlined exactly what the situation was in detail. MJ was concerned about what was being said about her. Note well, she doesn't ask hey just what has this been like for Violet? She barges in on Violet (note once again visiting Violet's room is a first for her) and demands emotional closure from Violet.

As to how Violet will react the chapter gives us some pretty good ideas. She's emotionally dead WRT to MJ and the family, simply no longer can care. Between the two timelines it's just been too much. So at a guess she will find some way to politely move her from the room while we get a chapter or two of Vio's inner monologue about what it's like trying to coexist with her, and maybe something about religious orders again

20. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    We keep on circling back to the same argument. No she wasn't concerned about what was being said about her. She was concerned about someone she loved and how he relationship with her wasnt what she thought and didnt express that concern in the best way because she was emotionally unstable at that time

If you wanna belive that MJ only acts for her self interest and what is being said about her fine. But the recent chapters have proven that theory wrong. Let go of your bias

Also we can see making rash choices while being emotionally unstable runs in the family.

But theres still no guarantee what vio will do. She thought shed never have any feelings for someone again but she did with yulan.

Yanya, LockedPuppet and Jukki like this.