Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the prior chapter

She doesn't ask Yulan "Is this true?" she asks "Did you say that?"

She didn't ask Yulan, "Is Vio hurting?"

Her only concerns were about people talking about her and if Yulan was one of them

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was before she found out the truth about vio. Once she found out the truth she went straight to her

If what you claimed was true she would have tired to convince yulan that no they have a great relationship and vio loves her

Its simple. We have Tons of evidence that she does love Vio and no evidence that she only cares about what people think

Also Japanese is a different language. I wouldn't put too much stock on specific phrases

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Yanya and LockedPuppet like this.
  3. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    What ? Her finding out the truth was Yulan asking her obvious questions. "While you were enjoying your perfect life did you think your dad was split in two for Vio?"

She is still trying to hit on Yulan
    BTW even without MJ hitting on Yulan the claim is weak. She heard the rumors, went to Yulan to see if he was involved, never once did she say, "hey that's kind of accurate"

Like what? All I saw is she was happy to have an additional family member to dote on her
    Hmmmm this whole thing was about people saying things about her. If she didn't care she would have ignored it.

Well how do you interpret this
    When the novel does say something it's pretty plain

Deeyodee, Cho_Youni, Shenate and 6 others like this.
  4. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't Yulan just take Vio away from that toxic family.Or maybe he is scheming on planning to destroy that so called family of hers and save her :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    And please do tell me that Yulan and Vio will end up together:cry::cry::cry::aww:

Deeyodee, Yu07, Khadz and 5 others like this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just some thoughts....:blobjoy:

MJ: well, she's fishy AF. Does she loves Vio? .....well, I don't think so, maybe she does want to get on Vio's good side but that's it. It's not love when your so-called 'beloved' sister gets bashed by their/your father and MJ just sits there without saying anything. It's not sisterly love when your father, your mother and half of the mansion ignores Vio completely and you don't do anything to help. It's not love when Vio helps her with studies/music everyone's praise Vio for help and your father bashes Vio, your mother does not say a sound or at least a small thanks and you're (MJ) like ...:pikablob:. I mean, WTF?

Also, how come MJ hears gossip involving her and Yulan and she straight away goes to him and confront him and is like ....:blob_catflip: BUT when there are gossips involving her and Vio, and not only gossips some aristocratic daughter even confront her ....and MJ again is like ...:pikablob:. How come she brags her love for Vio BUT visited her (Vio) room only now? MJ is not stupid. She does have some sense, like the case when crown prince ripped clothes scene and and she gets to defend the servants tho this is against the aristocratic society rules but this still shows that MK does have some sense of justice, just used not at the right time and place. So when Vio is sacked by their father and does not do anything, and I think this is deliberate. MJ does have a sense and an understanding of what's happening around at some level. Yes, she did not fully grasp the noble society rules but she's not totally clueless. So her actions towards Vio is not love. My impression, MJ has a mild 'princess sindrom' and 'good girl' combined. She wants to be loved, this is her de facto mindset, she was showered in love since she was born thanks to her mother and shit father, and now she wants Vio to do the same, and not only Vio...Yulan, the entire noble society. Her 'love' for Vio is more like a need of her princess+good girl sindromes rather than true rational sisterly love. Her 'closeness' to her fam attitude toward Vio is .....well mostly deliberate. Maybe she does not want to be 'bad girl' to her daddy and mommy if she start to stand on Vio's side, therefore this is not love and proves that MJ is not totally clueless.

MJ mother: well, she's more fishy than MJ. The excuse that her husband restricted her to have any contact with Vio is ....dubious? I mean, isn't Vio father crazy in love with his mistress to the point of leaving the house to live with the said mistress and their love child? He may be a crazy father to Vio but he does not look like a tyrant to his mistress & now wife and their daughter MJ. He loves them, MJ and her mother. Yes, he may have restricted his wife to chat with Vio but being pampered by her husband pretty sure, as a woman, she can have some leeway. If she really wanted to have tea with Vio, she could do it. She didn't do anything, and ignored Vio like air UNTIL GRANDPA APPEARS. I think the delusional husband told her that everything belongs to him now since Vio's mom died, and she believed, but then grandpa appears and shows whos the real boss here and whos the heir and future boss (Vio). So NOW the mistress invited Vio for tea. I mean .....come on, it's obvious AF. For a woman, being a commoner she managed to get the position of a mistress of a powerful and married duke, get his love, his child and even him to leave the dutchy and his pregnant legal wife and live with her all this time till Vio mom dies. And then move in the mansion on the day of Vio's mom funerals. A clueless and naive woman would NEVER get all this done, so she is not stupid and does have some guts. And not just some guts, but quite big ones as she now approaches Vio after the real boss appeared aka the grandpa, and shows love and support to Vio.

I did not read the novel, and there's little spoiler about granpa's attitude to the fam (please spoile more here someone), specifically MJ and her mom. If he ignores them like air then MJ mom inviting Vio to tea, and MJ being silent as a mouse ....just demonstrates that they're not clueless and naive at all. MJ and her mom understood what is their real position and whos is the real boss here, gramps and Vio. Because, if we follow the line that MJ is naive and only want all the fam members be happy then she would have approached gramps and try to get to know him and call him 'grandpa' and all that jazz like how she goes after Vio with all that "Sister, I love you." and the mom would just listen to her hubby and not contact Vio as per hubby's restrictions.

Sorry for the long rant but seriously, this novel will try even a saint's patience. I was just a silent spoilers reader but it just got me already.:blobjoy:

My attitude toward MJ and her mom is 50/50. They're not clueless and naive at all, they get the situation (at least better than the father lol) they're in so some of their actions are deliberate. Yes, they want to be a family with Vio BUT not because they purely care and love her but because they need her, to get to be nobles and have a life you can only dream about. So they need to have at least a careful attitude toward Vio. From a commoner mistress and her commoner child to be now a big duchess and her child to go to the academy where the crown prince himself aka future king attends, and Vio is the gatekeeper here. Make your own conclusions here. :blobpopcorn_cool:

MJ father: JUST DIE. NO, BETTER GRANDPA TO SHOW WHOS THE BOSS HERE AND THEN DIE. :blobcurse:

Yulan: He's way to passive. For a guy who (MAYBE?) reversed the time just to save his beloved Vio and now even having memories of previous timeline, his actions now are ...too slow. I mean, dude come on, show some balls here. After 200-something ch/s he FINALLY did some reality check to MJ. He's the king son, tho illegitimate but still he does have the rights if needed. He has the instruments to do something, something big. For God's sake, he may be the one who reversed the time back so come on dude, do something. :blob_catflip:

Vio: I just want happiness for her, and of course some well deserved revenge or at least a reality check to her so-called father and his mistress with their 'beloved' daughter.

Grandpa: he's my hope now at this point. I really want the author to use him fully and not just bring him and this is it. Come on grandpa, show how is done to those youngsters! :blobhero:

Cheers all and please keep calm, it's just a novel, it's not a masterpieces for deep intellectual debates or questioning existential ideas, and this space here is for entertainment purposes, well at least in my opinion. :cookie:

Deeyodee, Yu07, wtfalien_xyz and 13 others like this.
  6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    why do the most interesting threads appear when I'm at work? le sigh.

This one of the sticking points for me in this so-called relationship. I think Maryjun wants to be sisters but she haven’t asked Vio if she also wants to have a relationship. If Vio also wants this. This is what frustrates me with her. A one—sided relationship is just that and futile. Is it hard to ask Vio, “I want to be your sister! Do you want me as well?” Kids do this. For some people and for Vio’s traumatized past, it’s like a boundary. As much as Maryjun wants to fantasized having a sister, my question Is, did she even ask or she just assumed? There is an ocean of difference between the two. Even if there is no relationship, it’s hard to be on MaryJun’ side when seems to be on alternating form ‘Everythign si fine meme’ scenario to hypermode when it comes to Vio. Like cornering Yulan and responding to the gossip.Like, be consistent? If I am already stressed reading about MaryJun’s approach, how much more is it for Vio, who had it way worse than me?
    As for MaryJun being clueless… sometimes, my mind feels this some game of some sort. I’m still waiting for the ‘gatcha’ moment. :[/QUOTE]

Hallelu-freaking-jah!
    If this is all true, I wanna see granpa and her trade barbs to each other. It will be like a Margery-Tywin moment.
    I hate to stenotype commoner women in those days but this was the standard way for a better life. Sure, their environment wasn’t ideal nor on par with ours but this scenario is so textbook it hurts.

Re:bolded. I disagree with this statement. Like I said in a previous post. I dont see any point in salvaging this group of people. I rather be running away too like Vio.

At this point, I don’t give a shit how he goes. As long as he goes. With long, enduring, and down to the bone pain. Physically, emotionally, socially, and hope he ends up in his personal hell

Lets just hope he has something big up in his sleeve. I can forgive the wait if it’s worth it. Impress us, Yulan. make it so flashy that it throws Claudia's clothes off!

Aren’t we all? He’s only reason I am loitering in this thread. If I could only telepathically communicate every plan to stop this group of people, I will find any way possible. Even if it’s low tech with ravens as messengers.

Sometimes, this thread is worth two or three buckets of popcorn on its own.

Khadz, WinnieS, Hypothon and 2 others like this.
  7. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    There are more hints and facts in the webtoon/novel spoilers here that MJ is deliberately doing her act towards Vio. I can't put my finger exactly what is it but I really feel that something is not OK with MJ. As @kawaii12345 hinted in some of her/his comments some of MJ acts are too ...irritating? like she does not have any empathy at all to everyone besides herself. She does have some kind of strange justice sense which acts usually not at the right time and place but that's it. There are too many scenes showing that she's shady AF ...like her liking Claudia, Vio's love interest/fiance in past timeline, and in this timeline she likes Yulan, again Vio's love interest. And she even tells in Vio's face of her liking and fancy. Her mastering musical instrument in record time, being awesome at studies....basically being almost a genius shows that she does have brains, she's not stupid, she not clueless. And then comes her attitude of being totally clueless, ignoring and kinda not understand what's going on, .....literally the Pikachu face :pikablob:. It's not possible, come on. Either she has photocopy like memory so she can be kinda a genius in studying but in real life she's stupid, but then she does show good brain-use by assimilating info and making the right conclusions, so her ":pikablob:" only comes when Vio is involved, which is shady AF. I understand that she was coddled and pampered since she was born by her parents so I'm including some naivety here, even being sometimes clueless but this benefit of doubt I could give her at the beginning when she entered the duchy as to cover her lack of knowledge, but not now. She already had enough time to experience what noble society is like, learn the rules, etc.

Another strange point is ....her attitude towards Vio compared to her parents. As I get, her mother get very well with the trash dad, the dad loves her a lot, growing up she saw this image of happy family where her parents did everything for her. So her relationship with her parents are thrusting and overall perfect, as I can deduct. So then when she see the attitude of her father trashing Vio really hard, and her mom of inoring Vio to the point of unbelievable, and she is like "Sister, I love you, let's be best friends forever." ....isn't this strange? I mean, if I saw my family whom I love and respect and im overprotective of them ....I see them having this attitude towards someone, my first reaction is to at least be careful of that person. If my mom does not thrust a person, then me also. The children copy the attitude of their parents consciously and/or unconsciously. So, when they meet Vio the trash dad is like "you're a bitch like your mother :blobcurse:", MJ mother is like "........:blobexpressionless:" and then MJ is like "Sister, I love you! :aww:" .....is fishy AF. :sweating_profusely: Also, if the trash dad restricted his mistress to interact with Vio thinking that Vio will do some bad to his 'beloved wife', then why he's so pushy even in getting Vio to 'interact sisterly' with MJ, even threatening her to teach MJ all that is needed for a noble daughter, isn't he afraid of his 'beloved daughter'? I feel that there's a scheme here. Maybe everything was planned by the trash fam to push Vio to show her approval and acceptance of her dad's mistress and illegitimate daughter so the society can accept them? Vio already has a stellar reputation, she's called the perfect lady being the heir of a duchy, having pedigree and impeccable manners. Everyone know that the trash dad run away to his mistress leaving the pregnant duchess for over a decade and from the beginning he's not from a high ranking family and his title of duke come from his marriage to the duchess actually. So his shameful actions does not look good to noble society, and then coming with his mistress back and even bringing an illegitimate child. He understand that it will be difficult if Vio does not show public support so they came up with MJ buttering up to Vio thinking that Vio is just a 16 years old girl so MJ will have more chances to manipulate the surroundings being in the same environment as Vio at the academy. But at home they show their real face of trashing, ignoring and not seeing Vio. :blobneutral:

MJ mother finally showed her face, it's too early to make any conclusions but we still can see already that she's also shady AF. Also, in the previous spoilers was mentioned how she came too close to Vio physically and in generally this interaction made Vio have a serious PTSD. I have a feeling that even though this mistress did not interact with Vio till now, pretty sure she gathered all the info regarding Vio's childhood, her likes/dislikes, how the duchess was, etc. It's very easy, as the new duchess just get a maid on your side that can spill all the beans and secret skeletons. So maybe this mistress especially made this move knowing so that Vio will have a PTSD. Maybe because grandfather, the real boss, appeared and he's giving attention only to Vio, the trash fam started to get more serious? Until now only MJ was acting, but now the mistress also got into action? I don't know, but the mistress first direct action and it's already full of meanings ...like the timing of her interest in Vio, her method, etc. So, she's not simple at all, and as the saying goes "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." so like mother like daughter.:blob_coffee:

Your right to disagree. Also maybe I didn't express myself clearly, I don't believe at all about this 'perfect and beloved' family that the mistress and her daughter are showing. I have the feeling that the trash dad is being fooled by the mistress, really. Imagine this being true, oh my ....BURN stupid man. :blob_grin: So my 50/50 is more like 50% (well, honestly it's 80%) im strongly sure that they're scheming against Vio there's no love, no care, nothing, they only want the riches and status that legally belong to Vio, and the rest is giving the benefit of doubt for them not being totally batshit crazy and even tho they want everything that belongs to Vio they will still have some mercy to let Vio alive and in the duchy by the end. It's better to say that here I give this 50% more to the author as who knows what the author-san may pull at the end ....what if we hypothesize here this and that and the author is like BANG! and we're dead. We all here are the bad cops and then the author-san is like "No, no. Vio will die, MJ marry Claudia and takes Yulan as concubine. Trash dad and his mistress get their HE." ..... :blob_grin:

Also, why running away? Why running away from what is legally and by birthright yours? Vio had enough shit from all this, especially her trash parents and now doing them the biggest favor of running away and leaving them with all riches, status and happy ending. No way.:blob_catflip: I personally don't agree with Vio's decision of being a nun, come on. Vio has all the cards in her hands now, she has the rights and the biggest support in face of the grandad. In previous timeline Vio was emotionally and psychologically unstable, she was manipulated to the end. Now she at least has a clearer mind and cannot be easily manipulated, and there's Yulan (I still believe in you, dude :blobpopcorn:). Maybe not murdering but getting the trash out of the duchy and making them miserable it's possible, because basically without Vio support they're nothing. So why running away, it's too easy, come on.

True. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Especially with the ongoing witch hunt and the korean authors/publishing companies attitude of not wanting to get onto west/international market and 'wanna read, learn korean' mindset, my only saving grace is this forum and spoilers shared by some awesome human beings. :blobangel:

8. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys If MJ does turn out to be secretly manipulative I will literally eat a hat

At this point people who still cling onto the theory that MJs is evulz is reminding me of the people saying trump can still win. Like why do you want her to be evil so badly?????The one thing I do not get??So she can be easier to hate??? Well it didnt stop people before so feel free to hate on her even if she is innocent. It is a tradition for shoujo novel readers. There is no evidence. NO EVIDENCE at all that shes evil and tons of evidence that she does love her truly

It would resort to bad writing by making her evil in the last few chapters without any prior indication, no matter how much people want it

It's time to let go and take the L, at least on her being evil

But even after this there will be a post with

"Hmm guys I know there ls no evidence but shes evil"

And people will agree with

"Hmmm you know what you right"

And itll go on and on and on and on
    Am I stuck in purgatory?

Alright I'm gonna go have a meltdown and drink a few

9. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:

It's good to be optimistic, share some with me. There are some really good people here, I think I need to take a break from all those CN revenge novels. :blob_grin:

I don't hate MJ, I just don't like her. I don't like those goody-two-shoes types of people that don't give a fuck and still have a HE. Also, personally it's not like I strongly want MJ to be bad, it's more like if all those 200-something ch/s and pretty sure more to come ...and at the end will be like 'MJ is good, mistress is good, dad was trash but it was a misunderstanding, sorry Vio and let's all be happy, let's all go to happyland' .....so what are we going to do with this ....frustration? It's like Titanic end, or GOT end, well if you get me. :blob_grin:

We just want some drama, some spice. :blobangel:

If MJ comes to be this good but naive with rose glasses girl, then I'll eat a hat, and be disappointed with this dramatic plot hole miss from author-san. :blobwhistle:

Yanya, Shenate, WinnieS and 4 others like this.
  10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    A new batch of spoilers and a few days we're back to analysis game and war. Honestly, can anyone be a dear and give a one sentence summary on the 30 something mass release chapters for this novel? Like say, Yulan roasts MJ part 1, MJ confronts Vio and asks to be sisters for realz

Now as for the argument, I'm just curious. In the currently available spoilers, in deep analysis: is MJ using mostly "I" or something that indicates her possible selfishness because otherwise, I might lean with @theilikepie in this scenario (at least with MJ). I won't defend her to death or anything (cuz again, she just got verbally roasted, her current world of rainbows has been cracked)
    as for @rock.doll 's analysis on homewrecker, it MIGHT not be too far off. But I forget, is the woman REALLY a commoner? Her brief panel on 7 makes me question how she knows some level of etiquette while MJ needed to be taught by Vio noble society POV just so she wouldn't be bullied by people

11. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I do think that dad and mistress wont be forgiven and do deserve to be punished.I also think stepmom is acting sus.

I'm still firmly in the MJ is innocent camp

But honestly having MJ end up as secretly evil is an even bigger cliche.

Like damn what do eastern writers have against sisters. Mj does remind me of my own late sister who was a bit spoilt but did mean well and ultimately always have my back

12. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at least someone in this novel has be the 'bad guy' and the candidates for now are trash dad for sure, the mistress is suspicious AF so maybe, as for MJ, well suspicious but with benefit of doubt (but still naivety and cluelessness shouldn't be an excuse to just watch your sister get trashed by the father), I also want Claudia to have some comeuppance (the dude should leave his 'throne' a little bit and come down to mortal world).

As for this 'kill the sister, cousin, family feuds' and all that jazz, well I also don't get it. I mean, my family situation was close to what's in the novel as strange as it might sound, I had difficult relationship with my stepdad and my little sister, even with my mom for some time. It was like their family of 3 and then me, outside this bubble. So I get it but not to the point as some novels go....it's crazy. I had difficult relationship with my little sister but even in the middle of all this I still protected her and beat the shit out of my sis ex-boyfriend when he was disrespectful to her lol. And even now, in our late 20s and we chat once in several months not bc we don't love each other but simply because nothing interesting is happening lol. And I know that my opinion is very important to her, I also respect her opinion, I have her back and she has mine. So I don't get why asian novels are so into family feuds with murdering and all that. It's interesting to read it in a novel, but no thanks, not in real life.

Yanya and theilikepie like this.
  13. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Real family is going wwe on your siblings but kicking the shit out of someone who hurt them

Like no only im allowed to talk smack about my family

Yanya likes this.
  14. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't have to be manipulative to be completely toxic to those around you.

Evil?? Please such a strawman. If she's not Hitler then she's OK lets all go home.

What she is, is self centered to the point of mental disease.

Premise MJ really loves Violet, overview of what happens
    1. MJ has watched Violet get beaten up by that family for a year and done nothing, what's more can't even be bothered to notice?
    2. MJ Has been continuously helped Violet and she has done what for Vio in return?
    3. MJ Is so close to Violet she doesn'teven realize she is in continuous pain to the point of having physical reaction
    4. MJ Loves Violet so much she tries to move on Yulan
    If that's love it's pretty poor, and seems a whole lot more like narcissism to me

Shenate, Elvirgo, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah some people just don't notice others peoples emotions even if there super smart. It happens in real life too. Mostly as i said again people on the spectrum who cant read the room at all and end up inaverdaley hurting others

Also there was no way for MJ to know vio liked yulan. As far as she knew they were only friends

Literally violet does not tell her her feelings to her at all. MJ isnt a mindreader she cant tell what her sisters if feeling is she dosen share her emotions with her. And we dont know if vio hid her pain or not. Remember its mostly from her POV

All of your points cam be cut down to the fact that she dosent sense others people's feelings and no one told her till yulan

You cant expect people to know what going on if no one tells them. Shes human. Not a telepath. And you can't call someone toxic when they literally have no clue what there doing wrong and no one has told them. Its unfair and frankly if you do do that you've already made up your mind about hating them and nothing else can change that. And vio never once asked for help for her. So how would she know vio needed help?

I mean maybe you can tell how others are feelings without them telling you. That's really great . Unfortunately not everyone has that ability

If we wrote off everyone as toxic or narcisstic without confronting them or explaining why they thought that way society would collapse

And that's not what narciastic people do. Often when confronted narcistoc people will deny it or ignore/gaslight

MJ didn't do that and went to ask her. So you can check narccistic off of the list.

Her going to ask vio literally proves that if vio had told her or mentioned her feelings to her MJ would have listened or tried to help.

A legit question to ask, do you think people can never change or become better??? Becuse alot of your posts do seem to suggest that but if you do belive that you wouldnt be reading this novel, because its main character is literally a person trying to change and become better

Why cheer violet on for that attempt yet put MJ down for trying to do the same thing especially since MJ hasnt even done anything close to evil or morally corrupt. I knew high schooler who were worse then her

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    Yanya and Jukki like this.
  16. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Well one I don't see Violet as trying to become better, she has consistently been very cowardly in dealing with her problems.

Two where do all these excuses for MJ come from?

I keeps seeing "OK she's rotten but". You can make excuses all you want but there's human minimums. You sit down to a meal with your family. Your father berates your sister and you don't even reach out to her?

That said I will ask again, just where is "All the evidence MJ loves Vio?"

So far all we have is that MJ is hurt when she finds out Vio doesn't like her. Which strikes me as nothing more than a reaction to having her perfect world rocked.

Like I always say though, this is Otome Land(TM), and it can go however the author wants it to. IRL MJ isn't even capable of love she just has insufficient empathy.

17. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay let agree to disagree. I still am fairly in the camp she loves her and the evidence does suggest that. Your inferring what shes feelings through biased lens with "it rocked her perfect world" but to me it seems like she was shocked and went to confirm it.

And evidence where she loves vio? When vio dropped the bombshell on her she hugged her and told her she still thought of her as her sister

And yeah MJ would be a normal person if she existed in real life. I feel like were reading diffrent novels at this point. If you hate MJ you must hate 80 percent of teens. There way bigger assholes on MJ on purpose

And if were talking about real life

If someone started hating on a 15 year old in real life for not noticing there siblings feelings who they've been with for only one year or standing up against there dad who is abusive to one and can just as well start hating her too, literally no one would be on your side. Some people would even criticize you were you to do that. Because children under 18 are stil in custody of there parents and depend on them financially. Who know what they might do were they to criticize them

People in real life know kids are off limits and even mentioning a hated politicans kid could make even people on your side turn against you. Its social suicide. Just try calling out a kid for not telling there dad/mom to stop what there doing

Only in otomeland as you say, can everyone pile and hate on a teen for acting like a teen as it is fiction

Yanya and Jukki like this.
  18. kawaii12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Long story short, would you want her as a friend or a sister?

Me? With friends like that, who needs enemas?

lan2001h likes this.
  19. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to log into spoiler curator and make a table of contents, really, it's tempting, gotta prepare my mental first

20. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    2pf0vv.jpg

I mean I did mention my sister was like MJ

And people have different standards for friends. Some people would love to have MJ as a friend some wont. It's all about what personality you have and if it would mesh well with her. It's all subjective