Spoiler Project S

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative: 프로젝트S
    Raw:https://newtoki76.com/webtoon/5271695/프로젝트-S?toon=일반웹툰
    Manga:https://mangadex.org/title/54011/project-s

Summary:
    Seung-ah, who works for the Cosmetics company, recently participated in the Hotel Amenity contest held at the Seojin Hotel as a team project but failed to make it out of the preliminaries.

Seung-ah and her co-workers who worked very hard in this contest came in an agreement to meet the officials of Seojin Hotel.

Somehow, when they found out that there was something between Seung-ah and Seo Jin-hyung, the successor of Seojin Hotel, during the time at their university, they all counted on her.

In fact, Seung-ah confessed to Jin-hyung because she loved him unrequitedly in college, but she didn’t like it because she had a painful memory of being dumped. But, she took the courage for the company and contacted him.

Of course, she thought she would be rejected, but Jin-hyung accepted the meeting and welcomed Seung-ah very warmly on the day they finally met.

Jin-hyung brought up the story of the Seojin Hotel contest and said, “Seung-ah, I fell for you!”

Why would a handsome chaebol heir, who should have nothing to worry about, do this to me?!

Please look forward to Seung-ah’s cheerful and lively cosmic romance!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    Korleone, chefcheese, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  4. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manwha so much! I've only read to chapter 11 and I really want to now what is happening!
    I tried to look at the raws and can't understand anything. I'm going to write a summary of what has happened so far...
    Her cosmetic company didn't get to participate in a hotel competition because they aren't elite so she keeps asking ML (important person) for help. She meets up with him and he leaves once learning what she wants. She keeps texting him and goes to his house, but he is resolutely against her (he specifically says it's because it's her). Her company is kinda making her pursue it, but not in an evil way. She meets with a manager for the hotel (2FL?) who also won't put her company in. In the lobby, she meets two competitors and they talk to a guy who works there, so she then asks him for help. He says he'll help her if she moves all the carpets. ML finds out and helps her. He then gets her company in, unknown to her, by calling out the manager of the guy who made her move the carpets and claiming it will damage their reputation. Her company is in, her BF is definitely cheating on her, the 2FL knows the MC is special, and someone is sabotaging her company. Now, this is where chapter 11 ended.
    MC confessed to ML in university and he rejected her, but it definitely seems like he likes her. I was really hoping she never confessed, cause that embarrassing!
    Her company is getting bad reviews, but ML finds it suspicious because MC was so confident with her products. She is with her bf in the car (where she finds a marriage brochure/ something sketchy) and gets a call from ML. She rushes over to a hotel room and he's drunk(?) and asks her to shower(?) and she finds out her products are being faked. When she walks out from her shower, he is gone. She tells her boss and they report it. MC goes to ML office and talks to him, and leaves crying! WHY! More of sketchy bf. ML sees her bf with another woman and decides to hide it from her by kissing her (WTF is his logic here?). Sidenote: her first and only kiss was in the club room, the lights went out, and someone kissed her. She doesn't know who, but thinks it might have been her friends bf accidentally kissing her. Definitely ML though...We see the story through the ML and it definitely seems like he was in love with the MC in university. All the images of her are super shiny and he was always paying attention to her. He got a call from ?? had memories of a bad? childhood and smashes his phone and window. MC sees and takes him to karaoke where he blushed. Then he leaves/ goes abroad???. An image of MC cracks and then we see the scenes we've seen from MC--her falling on him (he looks unhappy), him being less happy, him being an a**hole to MC, him rejecting MC, and then we see his recent memories of MC.

But I don't understand Korean. Did he love her? Why did he reject her? What is being said in his POV chapter? What was being drunk in the hotel? And when she leaves his office he puts his head in his hands and says something!
    I'm so sorry this is such a mess, I just really want to know what is happening and need to vent my frustrations somewhere.

If anyone has any spoilers I would appreciate it so much!

7. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler why ML reject her during their college? Because it seems he also like her since then too.

Ahmya likes this.