Spoiler I Got Divorced And Abandoned My Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

I got dicor.jpg

DESRIPTION:
    “Even if it’s my child, I can still not love them.”

The day she terminated the 5-year-long contracted marriage and filled out the divorce papers, Hilia left Caligo without a second thought. Leaving the byproduct of the contracted marriage, their child, with him.

Hilia Halos was a woman who was colder, more selfish, and more wicked than anyone else.

[Here’s the alimony. Since I don’t need this anymore, I’ll hand it over to you.]

That was what he thought, until he ceded the baronial estate that she so coveted and disappeared.

Hilia was sure she would be indifferent.

About leaving the child, and about abandoning the man who brought her excitement.

“Mother, you don’t, hab to, lub, Riche. Riche gonna, only come, sometime. Riche will, lub you more……”

She was actually indifferent. She would have been in the future, as well. If only the dirt-covered child didn’t just appear out of nowhere after four years and told her such a thing.

“So……!”

Tears dripped down the child’s cheeks. Hilia backed away from the child, who was running towards her with arms wide open. She could not be a good parent, nor could she love anyone.

“My baby, there are things in the world you just can’t love.”

So, after leaving that single comment, she turned away.
    Pretending not to notice the unfaltering gaze in front of her.

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-got-divorced-and-abandoned-my-family/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2020
    Bastian, Priar, FunSmiles and 17 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

WinnieS likes this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll ask for spoilers but not sure if I have the heart to actually read this. I mean, its fresh if we judge on synopsis, she left her child twice! She better have turned back the second time though because no matter the excuse, this was just painful to read from synopsis alone

4. ryokucha

ryokucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually intrigued by this story and hope to read the full story. It's different from the other novels that involve a child and I'm curious to know why the mother doesn't return the affection. And based on the summary it sounds like Caligo doesn't care for the child?! Why? Does the child remind him too much of the protagonist?

Spoilers please!

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Xxr

Xxr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor MC, why do I get feeling that her ex- husband or her family abuse her emotional and physical making her cold and indifference.

Priar, layyu, Scapezz and 12 others like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y she no love kid

9. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think kid is rapist's child, there is no way she doesn't love her child.

Priar and shiory like this.
  10. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu quero spoilers, e motivos para eu não começar a odiar ela,mesmo que seja um estrupador você ainda teria um pouco de amor pelo seu filho...mas eu acho que tem caroço nesse angu...

nielyti, AnnHime and Carollllllll like this.
  11. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please :aww: It looks like she's hiding a secret.

12. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a review and the ML actually loves the FL and misses her too..... Both the ML and FL has a dark past..
    You can read more of the details here!

torte1315, Elisee, Priar and 32 others like this.
  13. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the child, mc’s child? Or from other woman? Is it not hers? I think im confused now

Ashmanhwa likes this.
  14. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseee

16. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some reviews and according to them MC has a really awful and messed up past...

MC was an orphan who was taken in by some minor noble house(?) On the outside, it appeared as if she hit the jackpot getting adopted by an aristocrat, but the truth is they were just a bunch of sick twisted perverts who round up lots of children like her to be used as playthings for their pleasure (drugging, sexual/physical abuse, forcing them to kill each other etc.) Many of MCs friends/other orphans ended up insane or dead because of all the torture and abuse inflicted on them. When MC married ML she used the status she recieved to destroy those nobles who made her life hell. But the damaged done to her in the past had broken her beyond repair and she already lost the will to live a long time ago.

I think the reason why MC wants to abandon her child and not get attached is because of her traumatic past. She realizes that she could not be a good parent in her sad mental state due to her horrific experiences seeing as she's literally depressed and wants to die.

I have not read the actual novel, this is just based on a Korean review so I'm not 100% sure how accurate this is. But if this is truly MC's past then it's no wonder she so cold and detached. Also, since her marriage to ML and the birth of her child was not out of love in the first place.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  17. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious now what the novel will focus on, her relationship with the child or a possible love story. And I really hope MC will heal mentally by the end of the novel.

18. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to read this novel but it seems like too much emotional play:(

19. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too... However, I believe this is by the same author of "Limited Extra Time" that sad and tragic novel about an MC who was sick and neglected/abused by her family who ended up dying at the end after having a child with the ML.

This novel seems way darker than that one by a mile and given the author's history of not shying away from tragic and realistic ends I'm not getting my hopes up for a truly happy conclusion.

torte1315, Asya.M, Priar and 15 others like this.
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no :( I hope the author will not follow the same route as her previous work. But if she does I hope that at least for a limited time MC gets a breather and experiences some happy moments.