Question What is a ...

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DiabolicGod, Nov 6, 2020.

?

If you had the power and/or ambition, what would you most likely be? (Choose what applies the most)

1. A hero

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. A villain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A God (with my very own cult)

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  4. None of these

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is a God?
    What is a Villain?
    What is a Hero?

When you answer, please don't copy a definition you found with google and put the answer in a spoiler, so that everyone can answer their with their own perceptions and definitions :)

My own definitions:
    Someone who seems very close to almighty to others, who is prayed to and who can do something far better than anyone else (who isn't also a god)
    Someone who exploits people, who hurts others for his ambition or goals. Someone who is often feared for good reason.
    Someone who helps others. Someone who is selfless and sacrifices himself or something of his own to help/save others (from something). Someone who saves others from harm and takes on burdens for others.

PS: It might be good to not look at others' answers before answering, else you might copy theirs subconsciously.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    A being that is unique and is the pinacle of power and knowledge, someone that holds the multiverse and its lives in the palm of their hand
    Someone who is usually/generally regarded as bad, regardless of what they do, their actions or existence is perceived as malicious by others
    Someone who is perceived as a saviour, and is the personification of goodness/justice for those suffering or/and oppressed

DiabolicGod likes this.
  4. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Successful. That’s all I ask..

5. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, being an important character seems like a pain, you’ll be busy as the hero, busy as the villain, and super duper busy as a God

6. z.no

z.no Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something that cannot be described through normal means, and is not meant to be explained in the first place. Something that can bend the rules to it’s liking
    Someone who is willing to sacrifice themselves for the benefit of the society
    Someone who is willing to sacrifice the society for their own benefits

Slayerwolfx2 and DiabolicGod like this.
  7. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the day, aren't you still human?

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  8. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with this dude. All I want is to be rich and buy device where I can play games

Slayerwolfx2 and kurisomething like this.
  9. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely none of the above,

Being a Hero is tiresome and seems more annoying if anything else. Vigilante seems more up my alley.

As for Villain, I don't have the intentions necessary for that. All things considered, I would be pretty bad of a villain.

And being a God, managing a cult even, seems way worse than being a Hero. It's the same reason I wouldn't want to be one, multiplied by twenty.

Also there are the politics of each position. And I might be thinking of this a bit too realistically, but I wouldn't be fit for such positions.

That's why if I had the power, managing an organization of my own, or trying to help without the political troubles seems the best (vigilante or something like that).

DiabolicGod likes this.
  10. Clinton55_Agyei

Clinton55_Agyei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think becoming a god like villain is fun only if you are the protagonist and can't be killed off that would be fun:)

Slayerwolfx2 and DiabolicGod like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.