Spoiler The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by riyo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Chikasatowa

Chikasatowa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us a more spoiler each chapter? :love:

chax412 likes this.
  2. helpdiskid

helpdiskid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you guys even read the full novel :cry:

3. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ll share some spoilers again if i have spare time

crystalleciel and Chikasatowa like this.
  4. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    on kakaopage korea

5. Chikasatowa

Chikasatowa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuu :love::love::love::love::love:

6. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

wow thanks for your hardworking translated & spoil me with that!
    I will be waiting for the next spoil:blobnom::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So their child (bliss & lippe) never meet Aria since their born? I'm mean talking or interaction with her bc she is in coma?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  8. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    no, aria was able to wake up from her coma, but after waking up from a coma she often got sick because her body became so weak, she's still interacting with her kids (even she taught bliss eating etiquette by herself) but not that much

9. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so she able to get up. it's a relief..I hope she get better. I want to see the manhwa version. I'm curious to see them together in the manhwa ... how they interact and especially Aser with her child. Is he awkward? or funny events or like the usual daddy?. But seeing he treat Aria I doubt it ... :blobmelt: With Aria always overreacting, Maybe with his child he goes overboard in every little thing? I wanna see it :blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, asher interaction with his kids in this present time is not that much. asher keeps a distance from bliss and lippe bcs he, aria and their children will have a hard time in the future, getting close to bliss just make it even more difficult for him to give up bliss. but here the spoilers about their heartwarming interaction in chapter 6 that i really like.

As if to realize that there is no longer a way to escape, Bliss filled her eyes with tears. “Mother, my mother hurt because of me!" thumped the heart of Asher at the answer of Bliss. It seems that all of the worst things he had ever thought of were right.

Bliss slowly confided in her situation while crying. Bliss, who was born weak and almost died before she was born, and Aria, who was born prematurely. It was hard to give birth to Bliss, but the fact that Aria’s body was weakened, perhaps because of after effects. "So, it's because of me that my mother is often sick." Bliss wiped away tears by pressing her eyes with her sleeves, saying she heard the servants of imperial castle secretly speaking.

For a moment, asher breathed his last, but as for the bliss to come to the past...

"I'm here to tell you not to have me. My mom keeps getting sick because of me."
    As he thought it was, the eyes of Asher shook like a small leaf caught up in typhoon. It was never necessary for a small child to say something greedy and grumpy. Bliss wiggled her finger and continued. "I was only going to look at the ceremony, but I made a mistake in controlling the force, so I came too early. I thought it was a good opportunity.”

Unfortunately, it was the events that made the Imperial City tumultuous yesterday and early this morning. The poor traces of Bliss, who was surprised by the spilled water, wandered from place to place in the Imperial Palace.

Asher felt a sudden faintness of mind. His child from the future said she would sacrifice herself to change the future, but he couldn't be comfortable. He let out a deep sigh.

"So it's better, I have a favor to ask."

As his expression was not good, Bliss looked at him and spoke carefully. "I'll only look at the ceremony and tell you this, so can you keep it a secret from my mom until then?"

I was very desperate for the way you talk and look. How desperate he was, she held his hands tightly together. Feeling like a rock in his chest, he opened his mouth, which had been shut for a long time. " "Hhhhh, first of all, I get it." The existence of Bliss itself was a matter of concern, and for now, it was necessary to keep quiet. Of course, it was a problem that I couldn't decide by myself.

Yes, I thought it would be better to clean up the situation and tell Aria. "Really?! Are you going to keep a secret?! As if when she had squeezed her tearful nose, Bliss' expression brightened in an instant. As a result, he couldn't help but nod his head.

"Yes, I will."

"Thank you, Dad!" Bliss got up so soon that he wouldn't let her.

‘Dad.’ I was so embarrassed, but as for her, I not want to let Bliss fall.

I gave her a hearty hug. Bliss, who had been rubbing her face in his arms for a long time even though he knew he was awkward, smiled back and escaped. "Hehe." Asher stared pitifully at the child's slightly swollen eyes for a moment,

"Then, will you give me a piggyback?" On the bliss that asked with glistening eyes, Asher nodded lightly.

"Can you pretend to be faint?" "Yes! Pretending to be sick. Good! I'm good at pretending I'm down! Scale to sleep!" Bliss flopped over the sofa, saying, "I'll show you right away."
    "It was a skill that I've done a lot" Bliss lying still in an expressionless oysters seemed to be a real faintness.
    "What do you think? I’m good, right?" Bliss asked Asher, laughing again. Suddenly, Asher swallowed a bitter smile because he felt that he and Aria in the future would have had a hard time with Bliss.

and i'll give spoilers too about aria & lippe interaction (this is also very heartwarming).

Aria already knew the reason why bliss & lippe coming to the past, and she called lippe and talk to him that she won't give up on bliss & lippe because they're her kids.
    And from the previous spoilers, i already told that lippe is ambitious and wants to be a mature person, so his attitude sometimes doesn't match his age

Aria added one more word. "So you play like a child. Eat as much dessert as Bliss has ordered, enjoy the festival." At that moment, Lippe recalled what Aria of the future often said to him.

'Lippe, you're already good enough, you can be more childish. You will become an adult someday, so there's no need to hurry.'

Everytime, he shook his head with a face that was not disturbed. But now that he heard it all this time, He thought he was going to cry for somehow.

"By any chance, ······." So it was. The reason why Lippe called Aria with caution. Aria looked at Lippe who like going to ask for a favor, and she turned her head off to him, And Lippe, who rolled his eyes at her and hesitated for a while, clenched his fist again,

He continued, "Just give me a hug, ·····." It was so embarrassing to say it all the way. Lippe was about to cancel his request, but

"Come here." Aria immediately allowed Lippe's request.

"Well, really?" asked Lippe, groping at the question whether he had misheard.

"Yes."

Lippe who jumped from his seat earlier than that, hugged Aria.

"I'm sorry. I'm selfish, so I'm so sorry for just thinking about myself." Lippe buried his face on Aria's shoulder, saying, "I'm sorry mom, please don't be sick"

"You can be a little bit more selfish. Who will protect me?" It was comforting to Lippe, but Aria, who made a bitter smile, suddenly squeezing tears, stroked the child's short hair.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Assassel, Sarah13, jkumi7 and 45 others like this.
  11. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm.... literally..... crying
    Like...right...... now
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet, it’s their child from the future

Raiquias likes this.
  14. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    ...this make me crying
    thank you for this spoiler:blobok:

15. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    so there is one person who works in the administration at the palace named tiaran, this tiaran is a person who lives in a remote village who gets a job in the palace. In that village, there is a lake whose water can heal various diseases and make stamina strong, so aria asks Tiaran to try to bring the lake water to her, if it is true that the lake water can heal, she wants the lake to become property rights to the royal family (people in the village still can use the lake water too), in return aria will give all the people in the village what they want. so with this lake water, aria and asher can still have bliss and lippe.

16. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask a question so what did happen when she gave a brith after knowing that she will be sick???
    and is anything change about the relationship between bliss and lippe and asher???
    I want more spoilers because it didn't available at my country pleaseeeeeee

18. Lily-san

Lily-san Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you soooooo much

Lilly1234 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  19. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link