Spoiler Godly Empress Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I'm upto date with the novel and now I'm watching the drama. Well, I've only reached ep 7 as of now. I get the feeling that they are gonna show the Darknight Court as the final villain. BUT JLY's personality is changed too much. JLY in the novel is cold thru n thru (that's why I kinda support YMY more than him) whereas here it is depicted that he has to suppress his feelings of affection bcz of some "Loveless Insect Venom". I mean, they didn't even meet in childhood acc to the novel but the drama says that JLY wanted to make her his wife? Σ( ° △ °|||)

2. 6491vangp

6491vangp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why the author is not updating this story as much as before? I remember she uploaded like 6 chapters a day. But now, there is barely any.
    I miss reading what is next

3. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder about that too. Ever since the author completed DKC, she seems to have reduced her release rate drastically (╥﹏╥)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  4. Njtrisha

Njtrisha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about Feng Wu's beautiful mother if there is written about her background in the novel? I've been curious about her

5. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about the novel then I can say that
    Feng Wu's mom is the young lady of one of the five most powerful clans of the higher plane(from where Mu Jiuzhou came from), the Luo family. She saved Feng Wu's dad. She supported him with her quota of cultivation things and even stole their family's treasure(?) (I forgot about this part coz I've read those chapters long ago) Anyway she enraged the family's Elders and was even thrown out. Feng Wu's dad is a scum. He cheated on her mom with the princess of the DAYAN DYNASTY. So maybe that's why she turned childish in order to block herself from hurting. Her mom recovered at a point of time, she even wanted to tell Feng Wu something but her bastard of a dad kidnaps Mrs. Xuan Yuan and XiaoQi to make them a cure for his daughter with that whore of a princess.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    stumblmer likes this.
  6. Njtrisha

Njtrisha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for telling that!!

Chan_Chan likes this.
  7. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome (* ^ ω ^)

8. Steelbuck

Steelbuck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question....the current site I'm reading on, only has chapters up to the 1200s and they release a chapter once a day or every other day. Is there a site that has this complete that ISN'T machine translated? Feng Wu's name keeps coming up as "phoenix dance" or "little dance" depending on where her name is, in the sentence. A lot of issues like that, but I NEED to know more about this story.....i'ts almost an obsession because JLY is SUCH a jerk and I feel so bad for Feng Wu and the BS she has to put up with because of him.

9. WoAiNi

WoAiNi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created an account just to post here because I am so bummed the ending was so rushed! After intermittent updates since October 2020 it ended so abruptly without tying loose ends :( There's still so much potential. Anyone else felt the same way?

10. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

hello~~ can you tell me the ending of this novel is? What happened with jun lintian and the mc? The teacher? Can you guys tell me plz?❤️ Thankyou in advance~~

11. WoAiNi

WoAiNi New Member

Reading List:
    Link

At the end, ML and MC eloped/travelling the world leaving the Beauty Master and Senior brothers to rule Dayan empire. I was so bummed because author didn't have an ending for all of the characters. If you would like more details, lmk but I don't know how to make a spoiler button to hide the spoiler.

stumblmer likes this.
  12. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

omggg senior brother? She have a senior brothers?

last chap i read was quite far— when the ml kinda lost some powers and the fl help him which she got wounder or whatever..

So how did she officially together and dating the ml? The misunderstanding is kindaaa
    Tysmmmm❤️

13. GoliathQueen

GoliathQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped at chapter 3500.
    It was so draggy and an annoying Dayan princess from a stronger empire popped out, MC has to become stronger so she goes on her lalala adventure while ML locks himself up to undergo cultivation.

stumblmer likes this.
  14. Athena24

Athena24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    I remember seeing a manhwa about this novel, but forgot its name. Can anyone give me its title please?
    Really appreciate it!

15. aleski

aleski Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Empress Dowager's attitude towards Feng Wu ever ease up a bit? Cause it's kinda making me uncomfortable and I might drop the novel...

16. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it changed. I might be wrong since I read the novel a long time ago but yeah the chances of it changing are close to 0.

17. Athena24

Athena24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name of manga please...