Spoiler Rebirth of the apocalypse queen: On your knees young emperor.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ultimateReader, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you all read this novel ?
    I find this novel entertaining, But
    There is a line in chapter 63 where it is mentioned how the male lead will regret in the future for not realising his feelings at the roof top and if he had then their ending could be different.
    This line rang an alarm bell in my head.... ugh!! Because of it I had all sorts of guess in my mind .
    Will it be tragic ending ? Will there be another ml ? Will they not be together or will they be separated ?!
    Can someone help me...! It feels terrible!!
    Just because of this line I'm in a delima .
    Wanting to read but unable to continue....
    My feelings keep conflicting, please tell me nothing serious will happen
    I just need some assurances to continue reading it .....please ...

Lilpriestess likes this.
  2. Bkgksan

Bkgksan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same question too!

Lilpriestess likes this.
  3. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep... just got to chapter129 and it says a long road ahead to getting his queen... bc of the hell she went through when loving and trusting the wrong men... how far along are you guys? Or any new spoilers?

4. Bkgksan

Bkgksan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last few chapters on MTLNovel and they are together. She seemed to have gained another pet and there were a few characters that I didn’t recognize. But MTLNovel is so hard to read, I decided to wait!

5. Bkgksan

Bkgksan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not tragic ending. It is a happy ending!

Keisy30 and ultimateReader like this.
  6. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the sister of Chu Mohe good or bad towards MC? Will she be causing trouble later for MC and the group? I hope she is chill like the rest of them but... I got a feeling that she will be up to no good. I hope I am wrong.

Keisy30 and michoux like this.
  8. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I'm reading chp 333... I thought this is an apocalypse story but then Qin Yi transported to Xianxia world lol...

bad! She's one of the villain!
    After MCs team finished their first mission and plan to go back to the base,they met someone who knew about Chu Chu's (Chu Mohe's sister) news from a gurl who is jealous to Chuchu and a old nurse (who saved Chuchu, chuchu had a heart disease and the old nurse take care of her which save her during apocalypse). At first,the girl told them that Chuchu died during their escape from zombies attack but the old nurse pity/regret(?) leaving Chuchu behind and the MLs team didn't believe them since they knew chuchu is strong. They interrogated them until the gurl told them that chuchu was dragged by the zombies under a control of a human's supernatural ability.

They went to save chuchu. They learned that the group who kidnap chuchu kill all the traveler except for girls... and they suggested that to locate the location of chuchu someone will dress up as a girl. MC as a beautiful young boy was task with this.

When Mc arrived in the location. She learned that the boss (who kidnap chuchu and the man who can control the zombies) like to act as emperor with concubines. Right that time, there are two concubine: Lily and Chuchu. Since MC didn't know whether the concubine is the Chuchu they were looking for, pretend to be white lotus. Fast forward, MC meet Qin elder brother pretending or under disguise as second in command in the location (he is in task to do something). Qin elder brother save MC (he just save her since MC use the name JiaoJiao and he thought about his sister) but Chuchu got jealous. Right! Concubine Chuchu is the chuchu they were looking for and had a crush to Qin elder brother.

Fast forward, Chuchu throws MC to a man eating plant that they secretly taking care of. This plant has an ability to improve their abilities and used humans to feed them. Of course Chuchu wins this plant and take it to her space as her pet(?).

Fast forward, when MLs team arrived and save them, they never knew about Chuchus real face. Then Chuchu learned that MC is a boy but felt threatened since ML is super nice and sweet towards MC. Chuchu still prefer ML than Qin elder brother. Chuchu wanted to kill MC. Her plan almost killed both MC and ML since she never thought that ML will risk his life for MC. I'm bad in english so it is hard for me to explain how she did it,anyway just wait for the translation teehee .... MC and ML were both lock in a room were oxygen get thinner and thinner and almost hard to breathe and only one of them can be save. MC used her last energy to push ML out of the room to save his life then the room exploded since there is bomb underneath the room.

ML believe that MC is alive since she said to him that wait for her to recover and look for them though the group believe that MC died.

Three months after, Chuchu told everyone that MC is a girl and the illegitimate daughter of the Qin family, after she's done saying it, the doors open and MC came back alive but panic since they learned about her being a girl.

Then Chuchu acts before everyone can even welcome or answer MCs arrival.

Chuchu controlled the group using her illusion (she got a second ability which she never mention to the group). She controlled ML and his team to say to MC that they hated MC for lying to them. MC panics and tried to explain which she never noticed their dull expression. Chuchu controlled ML to stab MC in the stomach using a knife which hurt MC deeply physically and emotionally and she told them that they are now enemies and once they meet again they die or she die.

When ML woke up from being controlled he and the group torture Chuchu

9. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Your English well written. (y)

Redvelvetlove likes this.
  10. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I also curious about this story, I hope someone can drop spoiler here :cookie::cookie::cookie:

11. Sdelt

Sdelt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me which chapter that ML stab MC stomach?

12. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 300 to 333 chapter. Not sure which chapter

yasmin_zheldeya and Sdelt like this.
  13. yasmin_zheldeya

yasmin_zheldeya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Myross17, post: 5937801, member: 73757"] Около 300-333 глав. Не уверен, в какой главе [/ QUOTE]
    Вы знаете, в какой главе доктор Линь умрет или будет подавлен?

14. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is in the box MC's grandma gave her? Does she has any hidden identity

15. its.lovey

its.lovey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers?

16. Steelbuck

Steelbuck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm at chapter 310, but there seems to be some missing content between chapters 309 and 310.
    She just found out that
    She was the legitimate daughter all along, and she and JiaoJiao had been switched.

nicomcla1995 and Keisy30 like this.
  17. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the total number of chapters in this novel?

18. Unbothered_RIO

Unbothered_RIO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I look at the raw one and i saw its until chapter 830

Anamoly likes this.
  19. BL-lover

BL-lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!

20. Nuibance