Spoiler I'll Protect the 2nd MLs Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. pluffchoco

pluffchoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesh they have a good relationship. In the game, where the scene Ray saved and met Marie for the 1st time, the plot was changed by Lia to become Ain and Marie met xd but it turned out there aren't any special moments, Ain is leaving Marie alone to have walk together with Ray, and the one who saved Marie is Lia. So Marie is adoring Lia very much. Lia is a cupid between Ain and Marie. But she's like an otaku fan when she introduce Ain to Marie and Marie to Ain its so hilarious. She praised both too much.

Before Marie appear, there's kind of big impact moments for the four men to be liking Lia. So they fighting the monster together(human who turned become monster after they drink potion) and Lia saved them all. It's cute how they played the truth game together.

Oh and also Ain and Ray is actually best friend. Lia is Ray's fiancee and his childhood friend, Lia persuade Ray for their marriage so Marie can be with Ain. So far as I played right now the one who have been told by Lia she's come from different world and that she's read this story on novel is only Ray(so he's satisfy with that fact). They called her as a witch before she fell down from stairs. So Ray's father the emperor despise her and Ray always suspicious on her(although when children, he really likes her very much, but bcs as they are growing, the original villain Lia's attitude change so much) always clinging and torture Ray

The original villain dislike Ain, so when the attitude towards Ain change so much, he finds the new her odd but cute and interesting.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa those picture is beautiful if only the English give us daily bonus tooo

3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I downloaded the app, they also have Remarried Empress and The Female Knight (:)

BrytteM likes this.
  4. pluffchoco

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesh it's beautiful and look at this daily login [​IMG]
    Also lucky spin
    [​IMG]

Yes, it's from manhwa right, remarried princess also known in webtoon

5. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa it's not fair when it happen ㅠㅠ 9j the Eng ver

BrytteM likes this.
  6. pluffchoco

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they need extra to pay the translator xdxd yeah I hope someday they will add the daily login

BrytteM and Creolenerd like this.
  7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the novel but in the game i found the king/emperor really annoying he dislike mc even if she do nothing. Ah and for ray and og mc meeting in childhood when he cried in a forest child OG mc have given ray homemade (I guess that it's made by her mother perhaps the maid/cook) cookie make in form of medal as reward for his effort at their first meeting it was cute and even later he search this cookie (in the original novel it appear in the extra story) i wonder what caused their relationship to go sour like that and ogmc to change (we don't see the mother just the duke it's perhaps her death (if she's dead) who changed OG mc .

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  8. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the rest of the illust
    Ain :
    [​IMG]
    Kant :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ray :
    [​IMG]
    Hugh :
    [​IMG]
    Marie :
    [​IMG]

BrytteM, syofiaa and otomereader like this.
  9. Intertwinedinside

Intertwinedinside Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! I thought about reading the translated novel but I guess no one is doing it at the moment. I found this title from the maybe game as well! ^^
    I have a bias towards male lead with dark hair, but somehow it's been broken because of soviesht lol
    So this title is also having non-black haired male lead. I am still collecting diamonds solely for Lady in Armor (The Return of Female Knight) and I'm thinking about doing another series when I have spare diamonds.
    I want to do the Remarried Empress but I don't want to get high blood pressure because of Soviesht lmao

I'm thibking about this one :3 Thank you for the spoiler!

10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love villainess love noble girl i do and a game based of a novel when you can play one i'm sold no question asked . But why do mc keep trying to make ain x mary be together even if it's obvious that they aren't interested and all have a crush on her. And make a stupid plan to act crazy for that the flow go acorded as the original novel like 1) it's stupid 2) we have not the same definition of crazy if you trew temper tamprum and act like a spoiled rich girl it does not mean that you are crazy. i feel bad for the original kalinea even mc keep refering to her as the bitch.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    Villainess_lovers and BrytteM like this.
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duchess died of a disease (it's maybe the reason for the original body change of character a strict father and a dead mother)

12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is nouri ? OG body mother ?

13. Celesdreams

Celesdreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a women that traveled from another world, she brought prosperity to the empire with her arrival. She was the Duke's wife and the mother of the original villianness Lia.

14. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo many boys:blobdizzy:

15. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the emperor was in love with Her?

16. Celesdreams

Celesdreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far from the game, the Emperor grew more powerful thanks to her predictions.
    Theres been no evidence that he was interested in her romantically.. He was more interested in using her to advance his self interest. He comes off as power hungry, I think he wanted the book she wrote to grow his influence even more.

The only person that we've seen any evidence of genuinely loving her is the Duke Lenokyn.

17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the OG heroine is in love with mc .the problem is that it don't seem that we can go on her road (an hidden ending was hinted it's maybe marie ending).

BrytteM and syofiaa like this.
  18. Sleepymiaow

Sleepymiaow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm just wondering, is there any english translation for the novel?
    THank you in advance :blobxd:

zenslover likes this.
  19. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that i know of no . The english translation of the game is complete.

20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is the real kalineah when she was a child she tryed to summon her dead mother and have caused a rift her soul came in modern time while an evil spirit possessed her body God Made the novel for her for that she can return as kallineah. Her mom nouri is the god of faith she was also a reader who tryed to change the event and was in a weird love triangle with the emperor and duke leohkin

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020