Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NGL Hitler is a bad example to compare MLs actions or person. The scale is just outright off. Plus, we aint privvy to Hitlers thoughts, so yeah...off scale example.

I do however agree they are both greedy. Subject to reconciliation, redemption or forgiveness (between the two)? Depends on which governing judiciary.

(reminds me, Rose and her getting reincarnated every time she dies is a double edge punishment, both a chance to redeem and punish her LOL good idea au)

2. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone plz tell me this?? I'm really curious. If he did what is his reaction after that.

3. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    In the main story (not including extras) he doesnt show signs of knowing the past. The extras might have different story to tell though.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  4. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

5. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask question what happen to the duchess (the one lissy help)???
    Also why the emperor's concubine l forget her name thought that our mc infertile??

6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exatly this specialy the eduction. From reading these kinda of novels/manga ive learned not to be greedy be thankfull to the people who helped u and nvr betray them. Also communication is important. Dont asume anything ask first cause alot of these mc and fm problems couldve had been solved with jus asking and communicating

pansikoser and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. Leeann

Leeann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So wat happened to the concubine ? Did the emperor divorce her/kick her out after he change know that Riz is pregnant?

Alniyat likes this.
  8. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres no clear mention of what happened after in the main story, only it was hinted that the duchess divorced the asshat and kicked Jan with her child out of the mansion.

The infertility was forgery of documents, personally skipped that part in the main story lol. But, if you read the extras, the main story Phelps was also a reincarnator. Thats why the third queen exam was a physical check up, Phelps changed it and made sure to change Trizias status to infertile. Its also hinted that Lucio knows of the change.

zemblenity likes this.
  9. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Been wondering about this and also note, these authors build the same flaws as close to what they think is alright to give in a character, there are a lot of people out there who does the same shit. Taking days or months before discussing a problem, and in that span of time you dont know what can happen.

In the case of novels, everything is point blank IDEALISM. As much, the formula of balancing how to solve problems in it is no joke hard. Sure some would say its simple, but to each of the authors style and "moment they wrote it" mindset as I describe it.

10. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Phelps was already out of their lives when Trizia was pregnant.

zemblenity and Leeann like this.
  11. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thank you but l can not read theside story because it doesn't available in my country if you can spoile me someone point l will be glad:bloblove:

zemblenity likes this.
  12. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So, The candidate for the queen has to be age between 18 and 20 years old and Rose has 27 years, so she can not be a candidate for the queen.

13. Ismalia

Ismalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He made chocolate brownies :cookie:

pansikoser and WinnieS like this.
  14. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could reply with a laughing emoji. That was funny

Ismalia likes this.
  15. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it ever mentioned that a barons daughter can qualify? It should only be from the ducal families right?

16. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it only means high nobility. That means households of Dukes, Marquess and Counts can qualify. That's why Rizi could enter, because her father is a Marquess.

Viscounts and Barons are that of lower nobility, so they can't qualify because there are too many Viscounts and Barons in the nobility.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    pansikoser likes this.
  17. La Ma

La Ma Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She really can't have children??

18. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In novel, it was said that in patrizia and patrinolia's first life after their death rosemond was announced as empress but some people conspired and they forced duchess Efferny to give the testimony whinh reveals that rosemond framed patrinollia and dethroned her also killed her family by false accusion.The Emperor learns the truth and wanted to help her from execution but failed.To save herself she tried to be pregnant with emperor's child but she failed.After her execution,Lucio was dethroned and rosemond come back to life six months before the test to become empress.But I wonder is this the same life that patrizia and patrinollia returned and because duchess Efferny gave testimony agaist her so instead of conspiring with duchess this time she conspired with mistress january.And also she changed the last test for becoming empess to a health check up and picked up patrizia as empress because she was infertile so that only rosemond can bear emperor's child because in a chapter when rosemond reborned, she said that instead of becoming empress, she will become empress dowager.Please comfirm me that what I am thinking is right because that will mean rosemond, patrizia, patrinollia returned in same life but rosemond returned earlier.

19. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ro
    Rosemond was executed

Alniyat likes this.
  20. TheGodEmperor

TheGodEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rose was executed? That makes me feel bad for her given her past... she really suffered a lot too and it'd have been nice if she was able to find happiness/grew as a character and stopped being so hateful. But it made sense why she was... felt so bad for her :(

What about Rose's family? They got what they deserved right?