Spoiler I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Greylily

Greylily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22 of the novel or the manhwa? Assuming it's the manhwa, Ripley went to see the Duke because she believed the Duke rejected Baron Haley's (Ettaire's dad) business proposal to get back at her. So she went to the duke's mansion and she had to wait a long time until it gets dark and she accidentally slept. The Duke then came to see her and she expressed her anger saying he is a coward because he tried to get back at her through other innocent people. And that episode ends with the Duke saying that is a misunderstanding.

2. Greylily

Reading List:
    Link
    In 23, the Duke explain that he's never done anything just based on personal things. He considered everything, and it is a business proposal and while Ettaire's father proposed a route which is very fast, it is also quite dangerous compared to Count Jenkinson's (father of the antagonist character, Rose) proposal. So that's why he chose the latter.

Ripley was very very embarrassed and she starts to bow while apologising. And the Duke was sort of angry asking why she is bowing.

"Because I made a mistake".

"So deceiving me was not a mistake?"

"..."

"Is it my fault, then?"

"No! It's my fault! Because I tried to trick the Duke..."

Then Ripley tried to explain her reasons why she did it. Because she didn't want to get married. And surprise, surprise, the Duke confirmed that he knew she didn't want to get married. Yet he still didn't want to let her go. *swoon*

" The weird things you did. I already knew all about it. I already knew you didn't want to get married. But I don't care at all. Do you know why?"

"..."

"Because I will never let you go" and kisses Ripley.

Then we got some introspection about the Duke. He's asking himself why he is like this because to anyone else who betrayed or deceived him, he would already destroy or abandon, but he couldn't do anything to Ripley.

"You are driving me crazy."

"But why do I still want you?"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  3. Xentun

Xentun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh,thank you so much!!

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  4. Xentun

Xentun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe smb would be also able to explain the 84 illustration from the novel....i am a bit greedy, i know)

5. Tesana

Tesana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @KnoxAndme ! I didn't realize there was another translator on Wattpad. The one I found had only chapters 1-5. Looks like the other one translated 1-23 before they dropped it, but it had Ch 13-14! I think the novel did a better job than the comic of making Geronis seem conflicted rather abusive, so I'm grateful you pointed me to the other translation. :aww:

6. Greylily

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, the novel has 100 chapters and there are 25 side chapters after that.

7. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's usually the FLs who have a huge filter over the MLs, but here, the ML have a very thick filter over our sweet FL. Not that she ain't pretty at all. But honestly, plus that sweet mouth talking as if it's a matter of fact to dish out sweet nothings, my heart can't. Really can't.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  8. rurichi

rurichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for these spoilers. I love them so much

Ath-Jump and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  9. Astrology Freak

Astrology Freak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off-topic, but I recall someone saying that FL!Ripley and OG!Ripley were actually cursed to switch bodies, but liked their new lives better, so never bothered switching back?

Just out of curiosity, did OG! Ripley (who lived on in Korea) ever deal with the things the ex-best friend and the crap BF did to FL! Ripley? From personality alone, OG! Ripley seems like the type of person to probably take no shit from other people. If anyone could give spoilers on how OG! Ripley lived on in present-day Korea, I'll be grateful, haha

10. ghiel25

ghiel25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is already in the Line Webtoon(Eng)

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought her father sent her to a monastery? SInce ML threatened the destruction of their entire household. The father would much rather throw away the daughter instead of everything else.

12. riris

riris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Tnguye7

Tnguye7 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading the manhwa and I am hooked. Thank you so much for the spoilers! Anyone have spoilers for chapter 25-27? I am unable to find them ☹️.