Recommendations Recommend Chinese novels with yandree Male lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dhatchana, Nov 11, 2020.

1. dhatchana

dhatchana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Friends recommend me some Chinese novels where the ml is yandree/possessive.

2. wasanawish7

wasanawish7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidden marriage
    Try this one

dhatchana and Isabelle like this.
  3. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    These ones are QT with many of the ML being Yandere, so you can enjoy many different Yandere types~

Quick Transmigration: Rescuing the Blackened Male Lead
    100 Ways to Get the Male God
    Quick Transmigration Female Lead: Male God, Never Stopping
    Quick Transmigration: Male Lead, You’re Overpowered?
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke
    The Blackened Male God Always Wants To Set A Routine For Me
    The Villain Has Blackened Again

4. dhatchana

dhatchana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already finished :)

5. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sick petty guy please let go -
    Our FL is a psychologist under some big name in the industry and takes a case on his behalf. It is to go into to mental worlds of a rich president and deal with the several personalities the poor guy suffers from. His personalities need to be disolved by getting rid of the mental grudges. His personalities each form a different type of mental obsession with our FL. A lot of the stories are more than just disturbing. If you do not mind heavy subject that go a little beyond rape en step in the realm of abuse than please read. Our FL and ML do have a love story. It is just not a lighthearted one.
    Same author wrote Give a Kiss to Paranoid Men which from the summery should be a similair novel with a yandere.
    Guide to Raising a Supporting Male Lead - this one also not for the light hearted. FL gets reborn in a book world. In the orphanage she noticed something off about how the dean treats supporting male lead (ML of the story). It has an childabuse tag for a good reason. Read this knowing there are things not suited for those faint hearted. ML sees FL as the center of his world and becomes what people generally call a male yandere with major mental health issues.
    Villain Husband, Please Let Go - is something I quite often reccomend. The ML in some world yandere and a big pervert but is really changes per world. Depending on what world they are in sometimes ML is raising FL while other times FL manipulates ML into a happy strong man. You should read it but not when you are looking for a pure male yandere story.
    Temporary Husband: The Pregnant Wife Runs Away - so I am not sure if it is correct to reccomend this one. The ML wants revenge for horrible things done to his white moon light in the past. FL is daughter of a big family that was involved. ML abuses her to the point of gaining split personality. He in some twisted way starts to love her however the world just does not want to have HEA. This is an about 800 chapter story which is dark and has a lot of secrets and misunderstandings. His personality fits male yandere and the way he treats her does to but the problem lies in he has a first obsession.
    Blessed To Have Each Other In This Life -
    I reccomend this based on the 140 of 1700 chaps I read up till now(still planning on reading more) . FL dies after being called out in the name of her husband while attending a cruise party. The one that picks up her body is not her husband but someone else. Waking up after the strange man performed 's ressurection ceremony she finds her self the basicaly abonded adopted daughter of her former husbands family whom had some "minor" mental health issues. Anyway dear brother that is not a place a brother should touch. It is a mystery novel were MC tries to find the truth between the lies surrounding her death while she finds herself surounded by a crazy brother that seems to really want to keep her in a box and seems to have a weird fondness for her tears.
    Rebirth Of A Noble Daughter: The Marquis Manor’s Abandoned Wife - again one I wonder if it is right to reccomend. FL realises she messed up in her past life so she has decided to live a life treasureing the people she destroyed in her past life. Up till around when the ML apears it a pretty sweet novel. Than around chapter 200 we get a Mountain first ML arc. ML forgot everything but in this state he falls in love with FL. However he goes into a manic state every night and the only thing that seems to calm him down seems to be biting the FL(no other people are near/no vampire) and drinking her blood. Anyway the reason I reccomend this is because when ML sees bitemarks and FL lies it was the dog he trows the pups into the Mountain. He is a male yandere but in order to regain his memories he looses his memories with FL. This novel is plagued with a misunderstandings that makes their romance bitter sweet. You know the ML is obbessed with the FL however because of a misunderstanding they cant easily resolve it become one of the most toxic but at the same best love stories I read. Anyway the first few chapters will give you glimps of cruelity the author may describe in later chapters. The first few chapters are however not about the ML it will just give you an basic understanding how twisted or author and our future ML are...
    Wife Can’t Escape - so transmigrated into a book were the protagonist kills the Wife and mother of his Child because well she liked everyone but him. Such beautiful green hair he had. So being born before she can make a major mistake is great... This is a story were the ML and the FL are both cursed across time and space . Both ML and the second ML(future emperor) are male yandere that each like to keep their own birds locked behind bars.
    Dying in the Male Lead’s Arms Every Time I Transmigrate - so going to another world because I should not be dead is okay..., but what the deal with all this ghost stuff??? And why do I die next to my grandson every single time??? I have my own body after three deaths? Great.... But grandson you cant just give me a random identity as your spouse....people ussually kindly ask people to get married not just inform the other party. And whats up with all these bodyguards and ghosts around me??? Are you monitoring me???
    So l used mentally unstable obessive and possesive love as definition for male yandere. That meant some stories are less than sweet. Among these I mostly read the raws. So I am not sure if they are easily accesable however I do reccomend that you read Wife can't escape either way. Among male yandere stories this love story is both bitter and sweet. It is a perfect love story based on a curse across time and space. Both love and hate has a price that is beyond just high in this novel. I also like the fact we are dealing with a second ML with His own yandere love story.

dhatchana likes this.
  6. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link