Spoiler Sweetheart v5: the boss is too kind

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RakaSarkar, Nov 12, 2020.

1. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jing Yiren was a proud and talented 14-year-old princess. One night, she was transmigrated, and she became the 19-year-old wife of the Lu Conglomeration’s President. This sudden change would test every fiber of her being! For his part, Lu Ming now has to deal with a wife who is wholly confused by her new station in life. In the face of such problems, he can only get through to her with his actions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.webnovel.com/amp/comic/11617714406443301

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...mic-sweetheart-v5-the-boss-is-too-kind.76603/

Do anyone know about her past life??

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just don't understand what's going on.. bcz this is my first create a spoiler forum.. could you help me to understand what's going on??

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Just finished reading all the available manhua translations. A bit pissed they still went with the direction of Modern Yue Feng giving his eyes to Yiren. Honestly surprised this didn't have a spoiler thread at all.

Lets see... Judging from the comments I've read
    Butler Wu is Xue Fanghua's biological father and is a spy planted in the household. They also have something to do with the Yue family disaster.
    In the other threads here at NU, its been spoiled the leads' child will be a son who'll have a temporary falling out/fight with their father, and Lu Ming probably being involved in something that will make him late or be absent on Yiren's due date

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, I remember seeing the toc for the novels and they have those chapter titles that eludes to such events.

Hypothon likes this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, its a bit of a relief (naturally since they're the protagonists' child) that their child is healthy. Naive or whatever we can call him that caused that falling out but healthy but its this is the second time I've seen this actually (the other was from a Gina x Owen manhua series (forgot the title but the manhua series recently ended on webcomics). I remember when Gina the MC had an accident, she was given a choice of taking risky surgery/meds, probably won't get kids again, yadda3x, and their child might be deformed but the twins ended up to be geniuses for their age PLUS a second batch of twins in the finale. Chinese manhua and their continuity issues)

LaDyViL likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naive on whose part? The child? I didn't read the novel, just the BL extra. However, that one showed their eldest child (I think he was their eldest child, can't remember if they have more) is smart and have a deep understanding of the human mind and emotional manipulation. It's a long while back since I read this, so I can't remember the events much.

8. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me about the child of Lu ming and jing yiren?
    also the ending?
    when will the chapter end?