Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!

Who tf stops a spoiler in a Spoiler Forum smh

AnniePoo, Yeoha, Elliana and 6 others like this.
  2. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link

I think there's a misunderstanding here, Mina didn't say that she's Risette's daughter, Reginald told her to say that she's the reincarnation of Risette (bcs she was made of her corpse) to Duke Grimoare (Risette's brother) bcs the father of the duke which is Risette's father thought that all this time the temple had been taking care of his daughter and misunderstand that Duke of Dubleed sacrifice his daughter in a battle between his predecessors, and bcs the Grimoare has the magic tower so that they can manipulate them to kill Leblaine, but the plan didn't go so well bcs the moment Mina and Reginald was about to meet Risette's father, she was 'kidnapped' by Leblaine in front of the temple. And here, they also found the real Trigon.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
  3. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to give some spoiler about the romance between Leblaine and Adrian which is sweet but also painful.

I think Adrian is the most lovable male lead ever, because he sacrificed almost everything he had for Leblaine.
    1. He stayed in the 'past' for 3 years just to take care of the 'baby Leblaine' so that the temple won't find her out
    2. He killed all the assassins that temple sent to kill Leblaine without she knowing and lost his memories, Leblaine realized this bcs he didn't remember when exactly she gave the fountain pen to him (I'm realy sad on this chapter bcs he asked her to leave and won't let her know about his memory lost) but they marked this day as their first day of dating and THEY'RE KISSING! omg my lovely Adrian...
    3. He used up all of his divine power until he passed out and gave it to Leblaine so that she can summon the devils
    4. When Leblaine was kidnapped by the pope, Adrian used his skill to pretend to be Leblaine and buy some time for her run away and finally was taken hostage by the pope
    5. He also sacrificed himself to be a devil bcs he wanted to protect Leblain when they were fighting against the pope who became monster, he asked what she's wishing for, at first Leblaine didn't want to say her wish bcs she knew he would disappear after he granted her wish, but bcs his father died on the battle so she asked him to save her family. After granted her wish, he disapper and no one remember him, including Leblaine (for God sake I cried so hard on this chapter :blobsob:)

And maybe there is other sacrifices he did for Leblaine that I forgot to mention. I'm on the chapter 341 and still no one remember him, although Leblaine sometime heard his voice but she couldn't remember whose voice is that. I miss my cutie pie:blobsob:

4. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Try using VPN to change your location.

Yanderelover likes this.
  5. Loti12

Loti12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so that's mean Adrian has died

6. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link

The 3 brothers really love their sister, they won't let any guy to get closer to their sister, even the men who came to propose her was get kicked out misserably, and bcs Leblaine has said (twice) that the guy he wanted to get married to was Johan, he even prepared a tuxode for that, Lol.

Maybe bcs they have prepared for her to appear, they didn't show any special reaction, just when they saw her, they recalled memories of their mother (bcs she was made of her corpse) but that's all.

They know about Leblaine's regression after the fall of Duke Valua and he was already executed so they couldn't do anything to him. But either is it Johan or Ishak asked where is the Duke Valua (maybe he wanted to get revenge).

And if I'm not mistaken (bcs Korean is not my first language), the reasons why Leblaine always came back after death was bcs she was also a visionary (it was how the devils was called before they become the devils), and her power is regression

Elliana, Am_elf, Creolenerd and 33 others like this.
  7. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's dead, bcs his mother was also a devil and she could live as a human being and even gave birth to Adrian

8. lucalrrig

lucalrrig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh??? So the mothers are devils, ML died, and Leblaine is God's child but also a Devil? What happened in the chapters after 100 - the current ones? it seemed like everyone was talking about Mina then boom ML's death and devils. I don't think I can sit through 200ish chapters of only Mina the snake, will there also be fluff or more badassery from Leblain? Any general outline of the plot will do please, also what is a trigon?

9. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Empress Elza was a devil (Gremory and her power is healing, the same as Adrian). Adrian didn't die, it was the same as other devils, after they granted Leblaine's wish, they will disappear. But Adrian seems like stuck in Leblaine's etwal and couldn't come out even when Leblaine summoned him, but Pymon said that if she can kill Neriad, the devil of the amethyst will show up and she will regain her memory (bcs Leblaine didn't know that the devil of the amethyst is Adrian)

Actually I don't think Mina is bad or the villain, she's just self-centered, think that her opinion is better than anyone else and she's kinda like Duke Amity who think that kindness can win over anything (in other words, she's just dumb). Reginald and the pope were the one who change her into the greedy bitch. But I'm glad that Leblaine sent her back, Lol.

Trigon was the chief of the court wizard, and he was the one who manipulated Leah and Cecilia's memories of the death of the duchess bcs the temple threatened him to kill his father. And after that incident 'the real' Trigon disapper and his friend, Wale, pretended to be him for years, and bcs of Leblaine's past lives experiences, she knew this fact and got 'the fake' Trigon to work for her, and he helped Leblaine in many works.

AnniePoo, Elliana, Am_elf and 35 others like this.
  10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers :aww:
    I’m really sad about what happened to Adrian
    I really hope he will somehow come out and they get together :blobcry:
    oh and do you know if the duke and brothers will find out about him and that they exchanged letters? they are overprotective so how was their reaction? thx

11. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Adrian sent the reply to 'Ishak' with a pair of little girl shoes, and the family was suspicious to Leblaine bcs the only little girl in the mansion was only her, but she dodged and left her family behind. Actually it's not really mentioned in the novel how the continuation of that 'letters tragedy', but there are many scenes where the father and brothers show how much they don't like Adrian to be near Leblaine.

AnniePoo, Am_elf, Shey_04 and 13 others like this.
  12. Arrange

Arrange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More than the TL it's like I'm reading the nevel here lol. Not complaining tho. Very happy to know how the story is going.

Shey_04, Victoria_15 and Guide1410 like this.
  13. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, and I hope Adrain comes back. I’m just gonna patiently go with the english translation because there’s a long way until I catch up to the big parts.

14. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that is the most painful ml ever, i really dont like when author tutor much ml or fl ,both of them deserve to have sweet moment together huhu . Noooooo 300 chapter is very long to go guy..

15. lucalrrig

lucalrrig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu :aww: There is so much lore that's going to be introduced then I can't wait till the chapters get up to there.

16. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy crap... I'm shocked. I just thought that this novel was gonna be a sweet, fluffy, and cool novel. But the next thing I know, there's a bunch of emotions coming out??

Honestly, I just thought it'd be a novel where there would be mostly fluffy moments and cute romantic moments between the ML and MC. But WOW... I'm pleasantly surprised. Never knew it'd be like a ball of yarn starting to unravel. I kinda look forward to this! :blobxd::blobxd:

Tho I don't look forward to crying my butt off... :blobsob::blobsob:

17. Emmashoji

Emmashoji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my thank you so much for correcting me and sorry Korea and English is not my first language so maybe I have a little bit misunderstood some of the words but thank you very much may I know more spoiler with the recent chapter please? Because I still haven't been able to read it

leyeh2 girl likes this.
  18. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my pleasure..
    I'm still on chapter 353 (I still couldn't read last 10 chapters bcs I ran out of tickets), Leblain and her people still fought with the real Neriad. These new chapters always so nerve-wracking and intense, I miss the fluffy moments of her with her family and lover :cry:

19. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil some more about Johan please? Because we don't have many spoilers about him. Could you tell us some of Johan and Leblaine moments? Thank you very much

AnniePoo likes this.
  20. Opaliaven

Opaliaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why author why, why u do this to my baby :(:(:(:(

If I'm not wrong this novel is still ongoing, I really hope there will be a happy ending for Adrian :(

So Neriad, please go :blobhero: