Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Jenneshi

Jenneshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They grow up so fast! I’m still surprised that they have so many children out of the blue. :blobscream::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::aww::sweating_profusely: But I’m happy they love each other so~ I can’t wait to see them all as well! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobxd::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Bella94 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  2. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...
    Decard came 2 years after they got married
    Yenna was a mutual decision agreed on by both 2 years later becauseof euredian's desire to have a mini yeni, he got one part granted, the fact she's a girl, but another Mini euredian :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Apparently, another 4 years passed and the unexpectedly yuni arrived :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:

(A previous spoiler did point out that yuni came unexpectedly because euredian can't have enough of our yeni:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::bloblove::blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs:blobbunny:)
    So, all 3 have the red eyes in common, and all have yeni's personality:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:

And all are mummy kids (surprisingly, decard as well:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    kimberlyt, Bella94, Ainespi and 35 others like this.
  3. Jenneshi

Jenneshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, when do they get married? Is it when he comes for her after 2 years they’ve been apart? :hmm::aww::aww::blobpopcorn_cool::blobthinkingsmirk:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It's after Hades attack [I thnk so. I didn't read the novel- I just guessed it]

5. Yukinana

Yukinana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about his reaction when his dream come true (having a mini yeni)

6. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, they get married after Hades' attack. Because Yenni's family don't approve of Erudian, they won't accept any of his marriage proposals (sent during their separation). Since from their point of view, Yenni was healthy until Erudian abducted her, and then she almost died twice while in his care. Which is fair. :blobawkward:

Of course, then they start hiring mages to beef up border security...including Soleia (or Hades)...who actively wants Yenni dead by that point...so, um, they have no room to talk by that point.:blobsweat_2:

7. Aria_ssi

Aria_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last part :blobrofl: mommy's kids.. I'm sure they got that from Eru:blobrofl:

Btw thank you for this spoiler:blob_teary::bloblove::sushi_thankyou:

Bella94, Alanif_7., rainychic and 3 others like this.
  8. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Decard and yenna are euredian's mini versions and also seems like that they inherited his overprotection over yeni as all 3 treat her like a glass doll or something even more fragile :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Bella94, Allyzaaajoy, Elren and 7 others like this.
  9. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they should have had a 4th kid male ver of yeni

Bella94, aineria, purple pink and 4 others like this.
  10. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    Euredian is way too worried about yeni, so no more plans for planned or unplanned kiddoos
    No way he'll risk her life anymore than this
    :blobmelt::blobmelt:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

Bella94 and applebeans like this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, with how overprotective Eru and the 2 oldest are, I don't think he'll want to exp childbirth (sure, Eru would def love the kid either way, but again, unless it was an accidental pregnancy like Yuni, the overprotective husband would be too anxious listening to Yeni's pain during childbirth)

12. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    100% agreed!! :blobhero::blobhero:

Bella94 and ndythrs like this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

If you want an email, an invite, a file or links, please go directly to the user involved either through their profile post or by starting a conversation/PM with them. New members need to write a forum post (not in community games) and wait 30min for pm privileges. This is a spoiler thread, not a request thread. Don't clutter the thread with requests.

Further post of such nature will be removed and the user will be temporarily banned from the thread.

14. Mrs. B

Mrs. B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE this couple so so much!!!!! Yerenica is my #1 fave heroine., #2 would be Cayena from the villainess is a marionette (so far). The character of Yerenica is different from typical shoujou heroines. She’s bold, cute, straightforward, she doesn’t feel embarrassed to show her feelings to Eru.

To @dita90 i can’t THANK YOU enough for your effort and hard work of Giving us all those spoilers. You’re like the oasis to my desert!!!! Lolll :D:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but seriously, THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d like to thank you in hundreds of language if I could!!here some I know for a start!! Merci beacoup, Dankeschön, Bedankt, Arigatou gozaimasu, Gamsahamnida, XièXiè, Hvala vam, shukraan, Grazie, gracias, obrigado, spasibo, Köszönöm, dziękuję Ci, faleminderit, Tack själv!!!!! Cheerssss :blobtaco:

15. CellysThe SleepyHead

CellysThe SleepyHead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually i has said a same thing like what you said with my friends. When everyone very focus with Soleia?( the lady with red hair) i focus my self with the King of Lebovny. I mean in the begin, we can see that the root of the problem in here is because Yenny's father fell very brave and too confidence about although he closed the Glucaman road then the king of Belgoath not will dare to do anything and will do like what Yenny's father demand ( if im not wrong about, it about he want more profit from the trade beetwen Belgoath and Azakeien.)
    im very annonying with Yenny's father. Coz In Ori Belgoth has try the peace way to resolve this problem and try to renegotiation again and again but king of Lebovny just too stuborn. Instead the Lebovny choose to take Yenny's sister with force that make her lover died and make the OriML's dad have a fatal wound. But in this version, coz Eru need Yenny to come back to Lebovny ASAP coz it's not safe in Belgoth, he yield very fast in the negotiation with Lebovny.
    Not only that, but 2 years after Yenny come back home. He dare to reject the propose that Eru has send to can married Yenny. :blobcat_hyper::blobdevil:.
    And i dunno why Yenny's sister help her father to do that. :blobconfused:
    If im in Eru's position, im not will hesitate to do illegal thing:blobhero: that make that cocky, dummy, ugly king suffer without Yenny know it:blobninja::blobpoliceangry::blobangery::blob_coughblood:
    And when in manhwa we can see that Yenny's father is very tiny like dwarf. My brain said, what the fudge dude? Why someone dummies like you can be a king and the father of 2 pretty daughter?:blobfearful:
    Gooosshhh.... It good that Yenny and her sister have a good face like they mother. :hmm:

Bella94, Rika77, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  16. lixlu

lixlu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii!!! I would like to thanks everyone spoiling and explaining the story!!! I’m so looking forward to seeing everything in the manga. Lots of love and have a nice day hehe

17. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some eye candy for y'all!! click spoilers and get your headphones ready!!:blobtaco::blobtaco:

Bella94, Khadz, Powu and 27 others like this.
  18. CellysThe SleepyHead

CellysThe SleepyHead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMOMOMOMOMOMOMO...... KYAAAHHHHHHHH..... my GODDNESS. Why you Yenny is soooo cuteeeeeee. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

19. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I can just imagine, Eru will be so weak to the youngest!! when they pout, big pink blob and small pink blob
    Finally, if not Eru and Yeni will have to work hard for another child :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Now I can imagine this girl is Yuni instead (pink hair, red eyes, less social anxiety)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  20. Theuncertainfox

Theuncertainfox Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Thank you! Love this! Looking forward so much to the manhwa. Though, ofcourse, reading the novel would be nice hehe.