Recommendations cold badass good plot solo mc?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FIEND, Nov 13, 2020.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read revenend insanity, LOTM, trash count, warlock of magnus was boring as shit maybe eating rocks would be more interesting, Doomsday Wonderland
    kinda looking for something fresh if it doesnt fit the criteria, honestly a good ass plot would be needed doesnt need to have a cold ruthless mc

just as long as there is no romance if the mc is male, no harem, reverse harem is ok but only if she ends up w one lead, cliche land mine, wimp simp cuck pussy of an mc is a nononono

2. Fuzed

Fuzed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there!

If you're willing to read an ongoing novel with only a few chapters, I'm writing a novel about a world where assassination is legal. The MC is an assassin who's incredibly skilled in manipulation and loves to scheme against his enemies.

Occidendum

[​IMG]

peanutbutter_J likes this.
  3. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My House of Horrors? he's solo or solo with ghosts for most of the chapters I read (I'm stockpiling atm so not caught up)
    maybe One Man Army if you like vr game focused stories, and it's been a while but I think Ark is mostly solo play (with summons).
    Renegade Immortal has the MC spending hundreds of years wandering mostly alone and he's pretty ruthless and cold...you have to get past the chapters when he's in the sect first though. there is a love interest but she's not there for most of the story.

djsosonut likes this.
  4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Invisible Dragon :p

That line in the image is technically false, the weakest tiger would be a tiger cub which weigh about 2.2 lb. An adult male Maine Coon which is a house cat breed can weigh up to 18lb. So no, the strongest cat can easily take down the weakest tiger.

5. Fuzed

Fuzed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of glad you took to the time write that. ;) And yes, that might be true. But of course, if I would have to write it as:

"Even the strongest cat can't hurt the weakest adult tiger." I think it would lose its charm. That sentence is only meant to show the disparity between two characters that are in completely different leagues (species).

6. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Live Ranker
    Solo Bug Player

djsosonut likes this.
  7. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with Second Life Ranker. Seems to fit what you're asking for. Cold, solo MC and no harem. Still highly engaged up to the current translated chapter.

Renegade Immortal is also good. But it took 300 or so chapters for it to really get good, I mainly stuck through it cause I'd read and like previous stories of the writer. Glad I did. Once it got good it stayed good. Even though the beginning felt very generic.

You might also like King of the Battlefield, Sovereign of Judgment, and Reincarnator.

And for a change of pace to a female MC you can try out the original novel Azarinth Healer over on royalroadl. She's not exactly cold, but she can be callous and battle hungry. She has a few lovers but non-have taken away focus from her. No star crossed lover situations. Mostly friends with benefits.

8. ChimeoftheEnd

ChimeoftheEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro stop advertising, you're literally everywhere just flaunting your novel, it's annoying as hell to see your big ass poster on every single post I go on.

FIEND and jad14661 like this.
  9. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for saying this lol, everytime I see this guys novel it makes more and more disgusted by it, I get it his mc is the best coldest most selfish most evil most cunning most genius most everything, I do not want to see it everywhere, take a day off bro please

ChimeoftheEnd and FIEND like this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

no
    stop self inserting ur story around, no one gives a shit