Spoiler I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died when Luca was 5.

Elisee, MianneChan, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  2. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling !
    Was this the reason OGJudith abused her nepthew because she thought he was the reason her sister died? Or is it because of her inferior complex where she saw her sister in Luca so she expressed her stress in abusing him

LokaLari likes this.
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inferior complex because Luca was more beautiful than she was. And if I remember correctly she had the same issue with her sister too. If I don’t mix novels, all members in their family were gorgeous, so Judith thought she was an ugly duckling.
    And additionally she had to take care of him as the only relative left while being quite poor and not married, this added to her hatred.

Elisee, Laerta, LokaLari and 18 others like this.
  4. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read when mtl the comment
    NewJudith is OGJudith (?). The novel time line is Luca wish to be happy. Before died Rudiger said that he didn't love Luca and he died because of his responsibility, not his love for Luca. (The question why he didn't go back when Larissa still alive?)

Judith love her sister so much and abuse Luca after her died because Luca is resemble his father. NewJudith didn't remember she was OGJudith and think everything is read from novel

5. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I had guessed that Luca had time traveled back in time when he knew how to read and fight. And he said he brought Judith along to keep her from doing anything suspicious. So it wasn't because of that 1 month of kindness. How Judith is acting now must have really thrown him off. And now Rudiger is flirting with this strange acting auntie. Poor kid, he's supposed to know everything that's gonna happen. lol

Elisee, Serphinalily, Th.ay and 65 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooohhh~ so that's why Luca is so cold to his uncle. The MCJudith spoiler is kinda big.
    Still... I'm confused why Luca still wanted to stay with MCJudith, sure MC "took over" in like a month but again, it shouldn't be enough for Luca to want to stay. I mean, he still has grandparents going with his uncle

Elisee, MianneChan, Th.ay and 17 others like this.
  7. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luca want stay with Judith >
    I think it's not because affection yet, it's for survival (?) So her auntie isn't side with Franz.

I read someone said that the current duke/Luca's grandpa only care about Sophie and her child (Rudiger), maybe he the one who killed Jonas so Rudiger will get the title after he marry a royal. So, grandpa didn't like Luca show up. (But another comment reply doesn't agree with it)

Elisee, Selin, choco_late and 66 others like this.
  8. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's a double isekai moment? Both Judith and Luca? Wild! I wonder how they come together and realize they both have 'memories' of their previous life. :blobpeek:Although, most importantly, I do hope Luca gets a better chance of a childhood even though he seems to be a pretty gumpy kid :blobxd:

Edit: Now I remember why this was so funny! It's reminds me of this manga https://mangadex.org/title/35730/th...t-relationship-with-the-yandere-love-interest. Hilariously enough, there are three people who are reincarnated. It's a short manga but I loved it!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    syofiaa, Tofufufu, Mxchi_ and 9 others like this.
  9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time a get a notification with this thread, it makes me sad the available translations are already gone and we can only enjoy this with spoilers. Oh well, any new spoilers?

Edit: Went and reread the character bios again, and very curious on how they'll find out Judith has royal blood herself. Still... it seems like Luca's grandma COULD learn to love him (I mean, he's literally her only living grandchild by blood. Gramps, I get not caring much since he loves the son he has with the woman he loves and all that)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  10. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Judith met the grandparents with the expectation that they will be cold to her because in the books while they warm to Luca, they cold to others.
    But when Judith met Sophia (the duchess, second wife and Rudiger mother), she is kind to her and to Luca too.
    So, Judith introduce herself as Luca's mother and the duchess said like 'It must be hard to raised a child by herself' and she said to that its unfortunate that Luca's eyes not purple like her and that means she hope that Luca has purple eyes like the mother but sadly not. But while shes kind to Judith and Luca, she have a lukewarm reaction to her own son Rudiger. (bad mom bad :facepalm:)
    The duke or the grandpa seems like he doesn't have interest and just sometimes look at the duchess
    And Judith baffled, like why it's different from novel.
    In another scene, Judith will see the portrait of the first duchess, Princess Vanessa and theorized why the duchess kind to her because she has the same eyes color like the first duchess

There's another scene that when having dinner, the duchess will look at Judith and asked why she doesn't have jewelry on her and insisted on her to have jewelry, and it reminds Judith of the scene with Rudiger when they buy her dress and she think like mother like son, but it makes her sad that the duchess cares more about Jonas (the first duchess son) than her own birth son. (Me too girl me too :blob_teary:)

11. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judith will give her love to fill the empty heart of Rudiger~
    Curious how Rudiger feel about her own mother who love more Jonas and now he have to take care of Luca.

Why Judith need to pretend being Luca's mother? She already welcomed as his Auntie right?

Elisee, Laerta, 0Lalalina0 and 16 others like this.
  12. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too.. Still sad everytime remember that the translation is discontinue.
    Desperete,,but the only thing I can do is find spoiler from korean comment.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd imagine its more of more opportunities to protect/involve herself with Luca. Being an "aunt" with a commoner bg, (especially with her novel knowledge and wasn't aware of the fact Rudiger isn't being treated fairly by his birth mother). In her POV and knowledge of "the plot", she might've raised Luca but at the same time, someone WILL look down on her just from her bg but if she can establish herself as Luca's parent (not sure if the spoilers will refer to her as her biological mom or adopted mom. But if its the latter and Luca reinforces this by calling her mom in public), then she has an actual authority to involve herself to Luca and his affairs (ofc that was before she knew how Luca's paternal grandparents would react to the both of them but better to be safe than sorry. Plus, she's prepared to endanger herself for both men's sake)

14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, so long as anyone can provide the raws, we could still MTL with spoiler tags right? If its a no-no, we COULD just MTL important dialogues/events (that also include specific Korean cultural nuances and whatnot), and summarize the minor scenes partway

Edit: Also... Is Sophia's admiration to the princess just extreme devotion or potential yuri vibes?

Neyva, Aymee, J A D E and 3 others like this.
  15. Rose Nightingale

Reading List:
    Link
    That's disappointing about Rudiger's mom. Why can't she just love both of them equally? No wonder he only saw Luca as a duty as he hasn't really experienced love. Fortunately NewJudith is here and the genre has changed to a romance novel. :blobhero: :bloblove: :blobrofl:

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    While this doesn't justify her actions, remember in the character bios, the duke "cheated his way to obtain her(Sophia), whatever that means. So he married the princess to get the rights of the railroad... or something. Somewhere along the line, the princess dies (either when giving birth to Jonas or by illness I forgot). Duke uses his authority to force the princess's maid to marry him and have a child of their own that is Rudiger. Consider the fact Sophia may not love the Duke but due to her status can't stop herself from being involved with him. With the spoilers we know, the duke WANTS Rudiger to take over instead of the incompetent, womanizing Jonas (but he might've been brought up that way being spoiled by Sophia). Again, this is my specualtion and at the same time, does not justify her actions but with this, it makes sense

Elisee, TrinaAngel, Selin and 46 others like this.
  17. Rose Nightingale

Reading List:
    Link
    That does make sense and I think it's highly probably you are right. And if it's like that I'm glad there is sense behind it. But yeah, nothing justifies how she treated Rudiger.

18. Ginnks

Ginnks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some comment said that Sophia seems Love Vanessa.

19. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in summary, how many reincarnations do we have here? Thinking about it is really funny. They're thinking that they're the only ones who reincarnated but then others seem to be wayyy off from their previous timeline's attitude.
    Also (this is just my opinion), I think the current Duchess really loved and respected Princess Vanessa. She can't forgive herself from taking the life that should have been Princess Vanessa's. Maybe that's why she dotes on Jonas and is lukewarm to her own son. She wants Rudiger to serve his brother the same way she did to Princess Vanessa. Her loyalty is amazing but her motherly instincts is missing

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  20. Lenbars

Lenbars Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have questions after some spoilers.
    Is Jonas not the Duke's son? Or is he just not like him? Or is he the son of another man? Is Judith related to the royal family? Is that the reason why she looks like Princess Vanessa in eyes color? Or is this just an ordinary coincidence? If Judith is related to the royal family, is she Jonas' sister/cousin? And her sister?

LokaLari, syofiaa, Archiey and 13 others like this.