Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think he will die. Or I doubt he will. Both of them seem strong in my opinion and I skimmed through the first few pages of this spoiler thread where someone had mentioned in the novel, someone trier poisoning Ryan or something. But it was for Ryan to be in a guise or something. I may be wrong though. From the manhwa/webtoon, it feels like he wouldn’t. Plus, from Alice.H’s spoilers, Ryan/Ren proposed to Aisha. So he would be alive for sure. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Haha I am glad that they are living together at least!! And it’s different from the novel in this way. It’s already sad for Aisha to stay in her room because it’s a reminder of her past. I wonder if Lilian would still fall for Ren/Ryan in the manhua/manhwa. :blobthinkingsmirk:

Celebrianna and Korleone like this.
  2. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the uptade :D

emmyazzy likes this.
  3. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author won't change that, it's the drama I'm waiting for:blobpopcorn_cool:

4. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG?! Thank you soo much for the translation!! It's such a torture reading the Chinese raws without able to understand anything they said T.T

Hope you can continue giving spoilers for the upcoming chapters also!! Thanks <3

5. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter!!! :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

6. GenzMuiz

GenzMuiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 69 of his RAW manhwa has been released.
    here tells Elja and Lilian who are chatting in a cafe, when talking about the past or when Elja lives after marriage and tells about the story of his ancestors, Lilian gets angry and leaves the cafe. while walking Lilian saw Ren when she crossed the road and Lilian's face immediately flushed and fell in love at first sight. :blobangery::blobdevil::blobfearful:

7. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter!
    I need translation spoiler

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  8. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm, this is kinda off-topic. Just to update all of you ( in case you are wondering where I have disappeared to haha), I have exams these two weeks. So I will do the spoiler of the chapters I haven't done after my exams. (next Friday) Probably with next week's updates as well. See y'all then. <3

9. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    emmyyazzy, I hope you ace all of your exams! :blobhero:

Thank you for all of your spoilers, they've been great. :aww:

emmyazzy and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  10. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with exams :D

11. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they have a child at the end?

12. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    In the academy’s office.
    “Athanasia! It really has been a long time since we have met!” A blonde middle aged woman with her hair gunned up and wore a purple dress greeted Aisha with her arms open.
    Aisha stood beside Ryan and she said, “Madam April, or I should have called you Professor, right? Have you been well?”
    “Of course. I have been doing very well.” Madam April responded.
    “Nice to meet you. I am Luca Ryan Winternet.” Ryan introduced himself with a palm on his chest.
    “Hello, Duke Winternet.” Madam April greeted with a grin.
    “Of course, I have agreed to the request Aisha had requested. But...”
    “May I know why you need the attendance of our students?” Madam April asked as she stood in front of a bookshelf.
    Ryan explained, “We have came to Luobeli for another purpose, which is to capture a criminal that had fled from Armalis.
    “Not long ago, we have received a report that he had hidden in this academy.
    “Although the credibility of the report is not very high, we would like to seek confirmation of it.”
    Madam April held onto a few books and exclaimed, “Oh my! There’s such a thing! If there are other matters you require our academy to cooperate, we would definitely help.”
    “En. Thank you, Madam April.” Aisha thanked her.
    On the table, there were a bunch of books and papers scattered.
    “... Indeed. There isn’t a student called Fei.” Madam April said with a sigh.
    “Actually if it’s a student that is close to Johannes, I wouldn’t be able to know...” Madam April continued.
    “Then, it seems like it’s inaccurate information.” Ryan said.
    “Yes, I hope that you would be able to capture that criminal soon.” Madam April said with a smile.
    “Is there any strangers that have entered or any movements resulting from magic recently?” Aisha asked as she held onto a bunch of papers.
    “There isn’t any. Especially if it’s to do with magic, we would handle it very strictly. You can say that there isn’t anything I don’t know in the academy.” Madam April said confidently.

As Aisha and Ryan walked in the hallway.
    “Duchess Crocus may not have remembered anything to do with Fei.
    “but just to be sure it would be better if we confirmed it. I will leave it to you with regards to this. I will go and check upon the people living in the Crocus mansion.” Ryan said.
    “En, be safe, Ryan.” Aisha replied.

Alina and Aisha were walking on the hallway as Alina was walking ahead of Aisha.
    Aisha thought Even if I have personally experienced it, it’s still unfathomable. He could even exterminate all of the evidence completely.
    Johannes has once said that he had invited Fei to our house. Do Father and Lilian really have nothing amiss...
    Aisha frowned as she thought about this.
    “Aisha, you are back.” Aisha’s mother greeted her.
    “Your Grace didn’t return home with you? I have ordered to prepare dinner for 3 people...” Aisha’s mother questioned.
    “Mm. Before that, I have something to ask you...” Aisha replied.
    Suddenly, Aisha’s mother felt dizzy. Her legs went soft and fell to the ground. “Oh.” Aisha’s mother groaned.
    When Aisha saw this, she was startled and immediately went forward, “...?! Mother!” Aisha helped her mother up and exclaimed, “Mother!!”

Aisha’s mother laid on the bed with her eyes closed and her complexion rather pale as she panted during her sleep.
    “The reason is that she is immensely stressed causing her to be fatigue and lacking in sleep.
    “Although the state isn’t very severe, she would be terribly ill if she continues like this. In these few days, she has to rest properly and pay attention to her diet.
    “I will prescribe some medicine to replenish her health and return again 2 days later.” The doctor explained.
    “Alright. Thank you.” Aisha thanked the doctor.
    A maid guided the doctor out of the room.
    “Aiyo.” Aisha’s mother groaned as she sat up.
    “Mother, are you awake?” Aisha asked as she sat on a stool near her bed side.
    “...”
    “Is the state of the internal affairs that terrible? That it requires you to force yourself...” Aisha asked.
    “No. Even though it isn’t as good as it was in the past, there isn’t any issue. It’s just I am not familiar with it...” Aisha’s mother said.
    Although the doctor has said that I need to rest, I really don’t have time to do so. Should I hire a steward... Aisha’s mother thought.
    “... Even though I may not be able to really help that much,
    “If you need and I am in the mansion, I can help you.” Aisha said with a smile.
    “Really? I can?” Aisha’s mother asked somewhat excitedly.
    “...Mm. If you continue like this, it would harm your health and I don’t want that to happen.” Aisha said as she placed her hands on top of her mother’s hands.
    “Ah... Thank you. Thank you, Aisha.” Aisha’s mother thanked her with tears in her eyes.
    Aisha gave a half-smile.

In the day and in a room.
    “Aisha, thanks to you, it’s much easier on me.” Aisha’s mother said.
    “I’m just doing what I can do.” Aisha said as she held onto some papers.
    In the room, there were two tables and the tables were placed adjacent to one another. Aisha and her mother sat on each table with many papers in front of them.
    Aisha’s mother took a glimpse of Aisha.
    “Duke and your relationship seems pretty good.” Aisha’s mother spoke.
    “Mm. Duke treats me really well.” Aisha said.
    Aisha’s mother recalled how Ryan treat Aisha affectionately. “Seems like he really treasures you.” Aisha’s mother said.
    “Isn’t Winternet really cold?” Aisha’s mother questioned.
    “It’s fine.” Aisha responded as she smiled.
    “Mother.”
    “Ah? What is it?” Aisha’s mother responded with a smile.
    “You don’t have to force yourself to speak to me. Moreover, you are usually a person that doesn’t speak much.”
    “Ah.
    “It’s just that I feel that we seldom converse together.” Aisha’s mother said as her hands fidgeted.
    “You are smart and sensible ever since you are young and I do not need to worry too much.
    “So I thought... you would understand why we care about the weak and ill Lilian...”
    Aisha’s mother said this as she recalled young Aisha running into her arms.
    “I was wrong. This has nothing to do with whether you are sensible or not. You were just a child that needed care and love.
    “I was just too...” Aisha’s mother said as she placed her hands in front of her face.
    “...”
    “Look at me, I have been like this recently. I would just cry all of a sudden...
    “When you headed towards the north, only then did I regret I didn’t take care of you much...” Aisha’s mother said with a smile as there were tears in her eyes.
    “is that so...
    “But you shouldn’t force yourself.
    “If mother really thinks this way, then we can slowly start from now on little by little.” Aisha said.
    Aisha’s mother looked towards her and closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face. “Yes, that’s true. Indeed...”
    Indeed...
    “... Oh right, Mother.
    “I have something to ask you.” Aisha said.
    “What’s it?” Aisha’s mother questioned.
    “Do you still remember Johannes’ friend, Fei? I have heard that he has been invited to our house for dinner and have eaten together.” Aisha said.
    “... I think there’s such a person. Your father has even praised him too. Oh...” Aisha’s mother said as she shut her eyes trying to recall.
    “... What’s wrong? Is there something odd?”
    “No... It’s just I can’t seem to remember how he looked like. Is it because I am too tired lately or getting old...
    “But why do you suddenly ask about this child?” Aisha’s mother asked as she looked towards her.
    “Nothing. I have went to the academy to meet Johannes yesterday.”
    “I see.”
    A knock sounded on the door.
    “Madam, Ms Lilian has returned.” Someone announced.
    “... Lilian?” Aisha’s mother slammed on the table and stood up.
    “I will be right there!” Aisha mother exclaimed.
    Aisha and her mother went down the steps.
    “Lilian!” Her mother exclaimed excitedly.
    “You are back! How have you been? Are you tired?”
    “I’m fine! I have been doing fairly alright.” Lilian said as she walked towards her mother. There was a maid behind her.
    “It has been a while, Lilian.” Aisha greeted.
    “Elder sister! I have missed you so much!” Lilian said as she hugged Aisha happily.
    “How have you been? Is your health alright? I have heard that the north is very cold.” Lilian asked excitedly.
    “I have been doing very well. The news about your engagement has startled me. Congratulations, Lilian.” Aisha said as she stroke Lilian’s head.
    “Speaking of which, is Your Grace in his room?” Lilian asked.
    “He has something on and went out today. Maybe tomorrow.” Aisha explained.
    “If that’s so, you would be alone at home... You are still so busy even in Luobeli.” Lilian asked with some concern.
    As expected... Elder sister has always lived without anyone to concern about her. Poor Elder sister. Lilian thought to herself.
    “Alright. Dont just stand there. Both of you sisters can chat with one another. There should be a lot that both of you want to talk about.” Aisha’s mother stepped in between both of them with a grin on her face.
    “Mm, alright!” Lilian agreed.

A maid and Lilian served and prepared tea and pastries for Lilian and Aisha.
    “I’m very happy to have tea together like this with elder sister!” Lilian said with a smile as she held onto the teacup.
    “As expected, being at home is still the best! Even though I don’t spend so much time here.” Lilian said.
    “How’s the preparation for the engagement?” Aisha questioned.
    Lilian shut her eyes and placed her palms near her face as she said, “the formalities and progress and whatnot are so complicated. It makes my head hurt a little. But Carres is more immersed in it than me! He just pampers me so much, which is really cute!”
    Aisha held onto her tea cup and said with a half smile, “It’s great that you can think this way.”
    “Hehe. How’s Elder sister’s marriage life? Share it with me~ I can listen to your advice.” Lilian asked.
    “Where do I start...” Aisha said with a blissful smile on her face as she placed one hand on the side of her cheek.
    “Ah... Was I being rude? To ask Elder sister such a thing....” Lilian asked somewhat surprisedly with her mouth wide open and hands covering her mouth.
    “After all, Elder sister’s marriage is a little unique...”
    Aisha plastered a smile and Alina beside her was so abhorred that she dropped the tea pot on the ground.
    Rude fellow Alina thought with her face scrunched up together.
    Aisha quietly sipped her tea.
    Lilian’s maid said, “You don’t even know how worried Ms Lilian is for you. You don’t even write back...”
    “What are you saying this for? Elder sister has her problems she has to deal with.” Lilian said.
    “This should be what I am supposed to say. The younger sister who is worried for me , why doesn’t she send a letter asking how I’m doing? I have waited for a long time.
    “Honestly, it’s very upsetting.” Aisha said with a straight face.
    Lilian and her maid was nervous.
    “Ah...” Lilian said.
    “Anyway, we have finally met, right?” Aisha asked
    “En.” Lilian said as she brought the teacup near her lips.
    Aisha continued to drink her tea as Alina by the side glared at her while suppressing her anger.

In a dark room, there were two bodies lying on the floor. Fei kicked a body’s hand and spoke, “Tsk, when are they going to continue doing this?!
    “It’s time to consider taking back Yarundi power.” He said as he sat down on the chair.
    “Who knows I can make use of her...” Fei said as he snickered.

Outside of the Crocus mansion and in daytime
    The white knights were sparring with one another.
    Alina held onto her sword as she thought I should also do some warm up.
    “Alina!” A brown hair bucket hairstyle knight greeted her.
    “Everyone has so much drive in the morning.” Alina said.
    “En. Because of the matter about Ji An... Everyone is in quite an anxious state.” The brown hair knight replied.
    “Mm. Indeed, one cannot be too relax at any moment.
    “At the moment, it’s unknown on what had happened.” Alina said seriously.
    “Hey! What are all of you doing?!” A knight wearing brown uniform shouted.
    Five brown uniform knights interrupted their conversation.
    A greenish hair brown uniform knight sniggered. Alina and the brown hair white knight turned back.
    “Like what you have seen.” The brown hair white knight said.
    “I’m not asking this! I want to ask is—
    “This is the Crocus practice grounds! It’s not a place where outsiders can casually enter!” The brown hair knight shouted.
    “We are Duke Winternet’s white knight team from Armalis. As for the use of the practice ground, we have already seek approval from Duchess Crocus.
    “moreover, from what I have known, Crocus’ knights’ practice hours are one hour later. There isn’t any disruptions.” The brown hair knight stated.
    “Heh. We have not received any news about this. Anyway, without our leader’s approval, all of you cannot use this place.” The green hair brown knight said smugly.
    “Dong!” A big sword was pierced to the ground. The dark brown hair white knight with a big stature scratched his hair and said as he rubbed his knuckles, “I see that all of you are asking for a fight, right? Why don’t we duel?”
    “That’s true on your observations but you have to calm down.” Another white knight stated as he laughed dryly.
    “Oh!” The brown uniform knights were startled and slightly anxious.
    “From his appearance... is he really a knight?”
    “He looks like a beggar on the streets.”
    “And it seems like his mental state is a little unclear...”
    the brown uniform knights discussed amongst themselves quietly as their faces turn slightly pale and scared.
    “Huh?! Who said that I look like a beggar on the streets?! And that I have unclear mental state?!” The big stature white knight shouted angrily.
    “I finally know how Crocus mansion treat the empire’s duke mansion.” Alina suddenly intercepted and said with her face slightly turning black.
    “?!” The white knights and brown uniform knights turn back and look towards her.
    “Whatever you have said, I will tell my master without leaving a single word. Luobeli’s crocus mansion has said that our Amarlis’ Winternet mansion is a beggar on the streets and has unclear mental state.” Alina continued as she walked towards them.
    “...!! I.... We....”
    “You are spouting nonsense! We didn’t say such things! We are just criticising that it has broken our mansion’s rules!” The green hair brown hair knight exclaimed.
    “Heh. Just a mere knight could ignore their master’s orders are also counted as breaking the mansion’s rules? How is it different from being not loyal and credibility of a knight?” Alina stated.
    “... Watch your words!” The green hair knight shouted.
    “Even if it’s the empire’s knights, we cannot beat to endure how you have speak contemptuously towards our crocus’s knights.”
    “How is that speaking contemptuously? I’m just stating the facts. Besides, do you all even have the good name?” Alina said with her arms crossed.
    The brown hair knight fumed with anger. “You!”
    Alina swing the sword in front of him and stated, “Enough with the nonsense. If you are a knight, we should just duel. How about that?”
    “Erm. Hmph. Alright then. I accept your duel. But we would not do such lowly things towards a woman who draws the sword.” The green hair knight ridiculed.
    Alina’s eyes flickered and anger consumed her.
    “You dare to...” Alina walked towards him.
    Just then, Lilian with a flowery aura walked in happily.
    “Bastion, you are being biased.”
    “...Miss Lilian!” The brown uniform knights bowed.
    “You are Aisha’s female attendant, right? The fact that you have drawn the sword has shocked me.
    "But I am very happy that I got to understand that there are females practising sword in Amarlis." Lilian said cheerfully.
    "..."
    Every single one of them are so.... Alina thought as she tightened the grip on the handle of her sword.
    "So, let's duel." Lilian said with a bright smile.

In a room, Ryan sat on the table as there were books and documents in front of him as he placed them down on the table.

"These are the documents father has looked at before. There may be some clue in it. We could fin them together." Aisha said as she stood in front of Ryan's round table.
    "Father has stayed in the mansion mother has mentioned for a day and left... Then, where exactly is Father?" Aisha continued as she let out a sigh.
    "There are some traces left in the mansion. With the white knight's abilities, we should be able to quickly find the Duke. I have also privately looked into this matter from Luobeli's Intelligence store." Ryan said.
    "En....
    "The day before I have felt very weak Yarundi magic when I met Lilian.
    "Fei had been invited to our mansion. When he saw Lilian, he should have felt it. Then, why didn't he take back Lilian's magic?" Aisha asked.
    "I feel that the reason why he approached Crocus mansion isn't merely just to take back Lilian's yarundi magic.
    "Although it is just a speculation, if Luobeli's king has received the ability to enhance power stones and Fei approaching crocus mansion is related...
    "We have to stop him before they start with their plan."
    Aisha nodded her head seriously as she held onto a few documents.
    There were papers flipping through.
    "The work the Duke is doing is quite a sum." Ryan commented.
    "Ever since Crocus mansion has take importance to the family business, it has started to fallen. Father kept looking for a chance to turn anew even though the results aren't that great..." Aisha replied.
    "...?" A paper with some scribbles were spotted by Ryan.
    This is...
    Knocks sounded by the brown door.
    Aisha opened the door.
    "Mi-Miss...
    "You have to take a look at the practice grounds." The butler said anxiously. (This is the same butler from the one that was behind Aisha's mother the first time they arrived Crocus mansion.

"What is the matter?" Aisha asked as they walked hurriedly towards the practice grounds.
    "Uh, actually...
    "Winternet's knight has made a scene in the practice grounds.
    "They had even offended Ms Lilian. You have to quickly deal with it." The butler exclaimed as he turned back towards her.
    "..Crocus' knights are also there?" Aisha asked with an unclear expression on her face.
    "yes."
    "..." Aisha's face turned solemn.
    "The first time I met, I have thought that they are too unruly. Why is Miss Aisha staying with these kind of people..." The butler commented as he sighed.
    Aisha stopped on her feet.
    "Duchess, Her Grace." Aisha stated.
    "?"
    "I am now staying here with the identity of Winternet's Duchess." Aisha said with a serious face as her hair fluttered.
    "Watch how you speak, Saipan." Aisha said as with a cold gaze.
    The butler was startled.
    "And tell the other stewards."
    "Yes, Yes! I was rude! I am very sorry! Your Grace, the duchess...."
    "And also one point, my knights wouldn't make a scene without any reason." Aisha stated as she looked down at him.
    "If Crocus' knights were even offended of the slightest, I will let them be blamed for this."
    "Yes...! I understand!"
    "...Let's go."
    Aisha strode in front of the butler who was still lowering himself with a bow.
    "So, let me duel with you." Lilian said cheerfully as she stood in front of Alina.
    "What do we do? She seems to be Madam's younger sister..." the brown hair white knight said as she shivered and panicked.
    "Younger sister is just a younger sister. So what about it?" The big stature dark brown hair white knight stated.
    "Alina... wouldn't really use her real abilities against Madam's younger sister, right?"
    "Ay. Obviously not? You really don't understand Alina?" The white knights discussed amongst themselves.
    "I am very different from the other noble ladies. I know the glory of the sword. I am not just a doll that wears a dress and requires someone to look after obediently.
    "To duel with me is considered as a good experience." Lilian said cheerfully with a blush on her face.
    "Pfftt!" Alina burst out laughing.
    "You are being rude...!" The brown uniform knights shouted.
    "Ah, I was rude. I couldn't help but laughed out loud." Alina said as she laughed heartily.
    Lilian seems upset and stormed forward with her sword. Alina stood straight as she waited for her move.
    When Lilian approached her and swung the sword to her, Alina quickly dodged and gracefully moved away.
    '!!"
    The speed is rather fast. But...
    "Yaaaa!" Lilian shouted as she charged forward.
    "Clang!" Alina swung her sword with one hand the other at her back as she stood upright. Lilian was startled.
    "Ah..." Lilian grunted as her hands started to shiver.
    My attack was simply just...
    "What an amazing ability. It is different compared to what I have imagined." Alina said casually.
    "We are duelling! Please be serious about it!" Lilian said as she flushed from embarrassment.
    "Aahhhhh!" Lilian charged forward once again. Alina hit Lilian's left arm, back and left thigh.
    "Miss Lilian Crocus...
    "How many times do you plan to lose?" Alina asked.
    It cant be...!
    How can it be like this?!!

"It's bad! We have to stop Alina! Why is she so angry?!" The brown hair white knight said worriedly.
    "Don't interfere. A duel can't be interfered by anyone." The dark brown hair big stature white knight said.
    "They!"
    "It's true about that but..." The white knights discussed amongst themselves.
    "Stop right there!" The brown uniform green hair knight shouted.
    They stood in front of Lilian.
    "How can you be so rude to our lady!" They shouted.
    "We are duelling. Don't tell me that Crocus' knights do not understand this is shameful?" Alina said.
    "You..! Watch what you are saying!" A brown uniform kngiht charged forward.
    "Clang!"
    "Dong!" The knight fell onto the ground as he grunted, "Ah!!"
    Alina with one feet raised.
    "This... this person's strength is so huge!" The brown uniform knight stated.
    Alina placed the sword onto the ground. She rubbed her knuckles and said, "Are you prepared to suffer the consequences.... of interfering in a duel?" She laughed sinisterly.
    The brown uniform knights shivered.
    "Oh ahhhhhh~" Screams sounded through the air and the brown uniform knights had all fallen to the ground.

This was infuriating to read. Lilian is such a wannabe and it irks me that she thinks she is that clever or amazing. Ew. Anyway, I have caught up with the latest chapter including this week's update. Thank you for being patient and see all of you next week~.

13. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :)
    Hope exams went well.
    And yes Lilian is the worst, thankfully Alina didn't hesitate to humiliate her in a duel :D

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  14. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm worried now. What if, because of Lilian's magic again, more bad rumours about Aisha/Athanasia would spread?

Celebrianna and emmyazzy like this.
  15. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just wanna share my opinion here!! Regarding the Please don't expect love part, many are aware that arranged marriage is common in aristocrats, but many aren't aware that not all arranged marriage turns out to be great or working, that's why when both of them thought that the both of them shouldn't expect love each other, they understood that there will be a time where May be love isn't there but to make their relationship work as a married couple, even if it's just arranged marriage is to trust each other, like, did you happen to see Athy smiled when she kind of knew that the Grand Duke gets her?

Remember, both of them are very responsible leaders, they are truly nobles with noblesse traits, they knew their responsibilities as a noble. Some of you might not know this but nobles shouldn't shame nor shun commoners, they must not belittle them, one of the noble's obligation is to protect the commoners because they rule them.

Have you read on other manhwa, the Aristocratic faction is sometimes referred as Political faction? Well, because it is.

In a republic country, where a President rules the country, the President is equal to the King or Emperor, the Vice President is equal to the Duke or/G Duke, same goes as the Marquis to the Secretaries of each department... Nobility isn't all about having the connections, the power, the wealth, the status, etc. it's about ruling an area so that you could protect your people.

Basically, the only difference between aristocracy and being a plain politician is that aristocracy can be inherited and it is already decided that you will rule but in politics, you still have to fight so that you could rule.

I know it's a super long explanation but I hope you get it. I just love that both of them know their responsibilities and isn't stingy about it. They are pure souls... Nobles like them are rare, like how politicians who aren't corrupt are rare.

This is the best chinese comics (manhua) I have ever read... I will simp for the author forever.

16. Johnrevenge

Reading List:
    Link
    She needs to leech of Aisha's magic for that, and before they travelled to Mc's home, Ryan gave Aisha a jewell that kept her yarundi magic under control, so probably the jewel will prevent Lilian of acting like a parasite like always and steal her sister's magic again.

17. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    As previously mentioned, Ryan gave Aisha a ring to suppress the Yarundi’s magic so hopefully Aisha’s magic won’t amplify Lilian’s magic again. However, I suppose in a way the damage to Aisha’s reputation was already done. Ungenerous people will continue to think ill of her unless they’re willing to admit that they were wrong to just blindly believe in the rumors about her when they didn’t actually see her do evil things.

Quite frankly, I always treated Lilian with indifference because as long as Aisha married into the North, “out of sight, out of mind” took over for me. Aisha married a man who deeply loves her, she has new friends and awesome parents-in-law. The knights respect her and her household staff admire her. That’s her new world so I immediately got over the “very ignorant and brainless” Lilian who didn’t even have enough common sense to pull off a food charity right.

Then came season 2 and I will unashamedly admit I cried when I read about Aisha’s past. Even as a little girl, after Lilian was born, her parents neglected her. Thankfully her grandmother came along but after she died the brief reprieve from dreadful parents ended. Aisha must have raised herself afterwards because even her mother just admitted she didn’t take care of her. Then the ostracism because of the fight with the ignorant-Lilian just made things worse. Being ignored would have probably been enough but instead Aisha was scandalized everywhere, even among commoners.

I sincerely hope Lilian doesn’t get to marry the prince. She would definitely ruin the country. She’s the kind of person who says one thing and does another. She criticizes nobles for living lavishly and yet she still have maids, live in a mansion and most likely enjoys all the comforts of her class. It must really be the Yarundi magic that gives her popularity because anybody with half a brain should understand she’s just hot air. I don’t really hate her mainly because she’s so stupid, really. What I really want to see is that she’s given less relevance in society. And that means she should never become a princess.

I personally can’t wait for Ryan and Aisha to leave the south and it’s pretentious society. Any people who would suffer a fool like Lilian deserve their own fate. They think that the people in the North are barbarians and it couldn’t be further from the truth. They need to travel more and gain knowledge.

I couldn’t help comparing Lilian and her prince to Vladimir and his fiancée. From chapter 100, it seems like Vladimir will really marry that Lucia Valencia. Considering that divorce is not allowed in the North, I really can’t see what’s in it for him to marry that Lacia. She would be the one gaining everything in terms of her greedy aims. According to the ladies who were chatting, it was clear that Vladimir and Lacia became cold and distant with each other after leaving Winterne but they are still going ahead with the wedding. Thankfully crown prince Nikolai isn’t the one marrying that Lacia. I can’t forgive her for the way she magnified the incident with Ryan and the Yurandi and then began to maliciously gossip about him and willfully made it seem like he’s a sadistic murderer. Really, she could have simply ended things with Ryan quietly instead of loudly and maliciously slandering him to all of his schoolmates. And quite frankly they were all very stupid people because somebody has to protect their “safe” lifestyle from the Yarundi threat.

Just like with Aisha’s story, my heart broke for Ryan. I’m just glad that they met each other and are living happily unlike those haters from their past.

@emmyazzy, thank you for all the spoilers of the recent chapters. I really signed up here to thank you.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  18. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    insert image of a lot of text xD:blobsanta:
    Thanks for spoiler :blobcozy:

emmyazzy likes this.
  19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I read through the entire thread and I keep seeing spoilers that say that Ryan will be gravely poisoned or Ryan will die. In my opinion, if the writer for the manhua does this, it will feel out of place. Why? Consider that hardly any of the regular characters have been killed. For example, if Alec (the brown haired knight) or Joseph or Elena died at some point, then it becomes more believable that Ryan could die. Notice that the knights that were killed so far are knights that are hardly featured. Moreover, while there’s a villain in the plot, he’s not ruthless to well known characters. For instance, he didn’t do anything serious to Johannes or any of the members of the Cloix family. In other words, the villainous side is there but it doesn’t feel like a threat that makes me wonder if Aisha or Ryan will die. That doesn’t mean the main characters won’t get hurt but the atmosphere of the plot doesn’t seem tragic. So, for the story to turn tragic suddenly, it will feel unnatural. Heck, even Ryan’s parents are alive. It would be pretty sad that his parents will outlive him?

Also, considering that poison has hardly been featured in the story, it’s so weird to hear that Ryan might live under a death sentence from drinking poison. I mean, even when the ancestor Cloix drank that mysterious red liquid it didn’t poison him but instead gave him the Yarundi power. To use poison in a cheap plot to get back at Aisha for nothing she deserved and have Ryan drink it instead would be what Korean drama watchers call “makjang”. It’s too soap opera-ish especially when poison hasn’t been a factor in the story even among royalty. The most dangerous weapon featured is brain washing and of course magical fights. So to have Ryan die by poison is lame not only for his character but also for the plot. It’s better for him to die in a battle if he has to die.

Another thing is the prologue implies that Aisha and Lucarian can finally begin to find their happiness together after being ostracized by their societies. For the writer to then turn their one year of happiness into tragedy and then allow characters like Lacia and Lilian to live “healthy” (even if they’re not happy) lives, it would be unkind. I don’t get the vibe that the writer intends to kill either Aisha or Ryan. I could be wrong but I certainly think that any turn of event like that would be unnecessary and worthless and could only serve as shock value. I really hope they don’t go there because I honestly think they put great effort into building and crafting Ryan and Aisha’s relationship. Making Aisha a widow with or without kids would, IMO, undermine all of this especially since even up to now we see Aisha still dealing with the painful memories of her past. How then will she handle living without the one person who brought sunshine to her life?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    beazacha, Rin Lee, emmyazzy and 2 others like this.
  20. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Alina pulled out the sword that was on the ground as she raised the sword towards Lilian and said, “Alright, now that all the people disturbing us is gone...”
    From reflection of the sword, Lilian was seen with a fearful expression as her eyes widened and mouth gaping.
    “Let’s end our duel.”
    “Ah, no... no...” Lilian was startled and placed a fist near her mouth as she leaned backwards.
    “Ahhhhh!” Lilian screamed as she her face flushed and her eyes shut.
    “Clang!” A deafening sound resounded as some electric-like magic hits against the sword.
    This send the top half of the sword flying into the air and it finally landed on the ground with a loud “thud”. Alina was still holding onto the handle of the half broken sword as Lilian was cowering with fear as an arm was raised in front of her face.
    “What exactly is going on? Can someone explain to me?” Aisha questioned as electric like magic was buzzing on her hands. The butler behind her was stunned.
    “Du-Duchess!” The big stature and dark brown hair white knight and the dark brown hair white knight rushed forward.
    We are doomed. The dark brown hair white knight(Alex) thought to himself as tears streamed down from his face.
    “Oh.” A brown uniform knight grunted.
    “It’s... It’s they who started it! To make a scene on the practice grounds!
    “In addition, the female knight not only was rude to us, but she had also hurt Ms Lilian!” The yellow hair brown knight shouted as he complained.
    “Did I allow Crocus’ knight to speak?” Aisha’s face darkened as she glared at him.
    The brown uniform knights were startled.
    “Alex, tell me about it.”
    “Yes, yes...
    “As for the practice grounds, we had already seek approval from Madam Crocus and we had deliberately avoided the practice timing of the Crocus’ knights.
    “however, Crocus knights had said that since we didn’t attain approval from their leader, we absolutely cannot use the practice grounds. As a result, it escalated to the point of requesting for a duel.
    “Then, this was noticed by Ms Lilian who was passing by and she challenged Alina to a duel.
    “After that it is what you have seen, Madam...” Alex stated.
    As Alex was stating all these, the brown uniform knights were sweating cold sweat and Lilian who was still on the ground flushed with embarrassment.
    After hearing this explanation from Alex, Aisha let out a sigh.
    “...We, the people of Winternet, are here as a guest of the Crocus mansion. At the same time, we are also representing Amarlis as a diplomat group.
    “I will inform the Duke of what had happened today and you will be dealt with according to the rules.” Aisha said towards the white knights.
    “Yes. As you command!” The white knights bowed and placed a fist near their chest as they shouted.
    The brown uniform knights laughed as they got up from the ground.
    Aisha turned and asked, “Is there anything funny?
    “Your group had went against your masters’ orders based on your personal feelings.
    “Moreover, you have offended the empire’s most exceptional knights. If this affected the empire and Amarlis’ relationship, you can’t even compensate it even if you offer your life.” Aisha said as her eyes cornered them.
    “Ah... Your Grace, the Duchess, we don’t intend to mean it that way...!” One of the brown uniform knight exclaimed.
    Aisha turned back and didn’t face them anymore as she spoke, “I don’t wish Crocus mansion to be affected based on these actions. All of you will be punished according to the mansion rules. However, before I leave, I don’t hope to see such outrageous behaviour.” Aisha said as she turned her head towards them.
    The brown uniform knights straightened up their backs and shouted, “We will remember it by heart! Your Grace!”
    Aisha stepped forward in front of Lilian. She asked, “Are you alright, Lilian?” Lilian stood up abruptly and darted out.
    “!!”
    “Ms... Ms Lilian!” The brown uniform knights shouted.
    “...” Aisha was dumbfounded as one of her hands were about to stretch forward. Behind her, Alina looked at her anxiously.
    “I’m very sorry, Your Excellency.” Alina apologised. Aisha looked towards her.
    “It’s my fault for not thinking about this. For me to cause harm to Ms Lilian, I have nothing to say.
    “No matter what the punishment is, I am willing to accept it.” Alina said as both palms were together.
    She shut her eyes as she trembled. Aisha walked towards her and stroked her cheek. With that action, Alina opened her eyes.
    “Are you feeling better?” Aisha asked as she stroked her cheeks.
    “What...” Alina asked.
    “I know you have always been enduring it ever since we are in Luobeli. Even though the actions today is a little over the top, thank you for acting on my behalf.” Aisha thanked her with a beautiful smile on her face.
    “Your Excellency, Aisha...” Alina said as she looked at her tenderly.
    Aisha was walking in a dark corridor and her expression seemed somewhat solemn.
    Even if Yarundi magic has a big impact, it cannot suddenly make the accumulated affection suddenly disappear. As she thought about that she recalled the faces of her family members and the brown uniform knights.
    At least she wouldn’t face any harm within the scope of the mansion.
    But, Lilian’s wish is to expand to the world.
    A scene where Lilian was facing towards the people in front of her as she stood on the podium with her arms open.
    Lilian has always been used to others pursuing her blindly. One or two times of being refused may cause a huge harm on her. But even if that is so...
    Aisha stopped on her feet. She should have the right to know the truth. She thought as she knocked the door.
    “May I ask who is this?”
    “It’s me, Aisha. I’m a bit worried about Lilian so I came to see her.”
    The door opened. “Mi...ah! Greetings to Your Grace.” Lilian’s maid bowed forward and greeted. She looked somewhat tense.
    Seems like Saipan(the steward) had informed the servants. Aisha thought.
    The scene showed what she had said earlier.
    “I’m staying here as Duchess Winternet. Watch how you address me,Saipan.”

“how is Lilian?” Aisha asked.
    “After healing the wound, she had slept a little and just woke up to have her dinner.”
    Aisha looked towards the bed as Lilian was under the blanket.
    “I wish to speak with Lilian. Can you wait outside?”
    “...Yes.”
    Aisha smiled and thanked her, “Thank you, Sally.” Sally held her hands together as she blushed slightly.

Aisha sat on the side of the bed as she looked towards the bump under the blankets.
    “How’s the area of your wound, Lilian?”
    “..”
    “Does it still hurt? Do you want me to call the doctor to check it?” Aisha asked as she pat on the blanket.
    “This is too much!” Lilian shouted as she came out of the blanket. She had a patch on the side of her cheek as she looked angry.
    “Look, Elder sister! Look at this bruise! It hurts to death!” Lilian grumbled as she stretched her hand out to show her arm that had a patch of bruise.
    “She’s merely a female attendant! How can she treat her master’s sister like that?! She has to be punished!” Lilian shouted.
    Aisha stared blankly at this scene. Ah. It actually can be cured with magic but she purposely did this. But seems like Alina controlled the strength of it. Aisha thought.
    “Lilian, she is a high ranked noble. Armalis’ Marquis Blumbel’s direct descendant.” Aisha stood up and walked towards the shelf next to her with the bucket of cold water and cloth.
    “Moreover, her anger was not directed towards you.” Aisha said as she took out the cloth from the ice water.
    “So?! I have suffered such a huge injury!”
    “She has indeed over done it. Elder sister will tell them and wouldn’t let such a thing happen again.”
    Aisha picked up the ice pack and place it on her arm.
    “You have been put under great inconvenience, Lilian.”
    “It’s just too much! She even embarrassed me in front of everyone...” Lilian said as tears welled up in her eyes.
    “Recently, the people around me has become weird. They don’t listen to me as much as they do previously... Now, even elder sister’s knights can look down on me?
    “I am going to become the King consort of Luobeli!” Lilian shouted as she looked aggrieved and her face slightly flushed.
    Aisha stared blankly at this as the ice pack was in her hand.
    She placed her palm on her hands.
    “It’s just a small change. Just forget about them. We haven’t gone out together in a long time. Are you free tomorrow?” Aisha asked with a grin.
    “We can go out to shop around the district. And eat some good food. Then, we can choose your engagement present.” Aisha suggested.
    “...I understand.” Lilian looked towards her and then turned away.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020