Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Amaru_

Amaru_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww thanks gurls heylittlemissy n reio , yeah I did now I’m waiting for em to replay me with good news lool:cookie::bloblove:

Negarrr and Heylittlemissy like this.
  2. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOOODDD Is this the latest chapter?? What are the events after this pls??

Paulabigail and Negarrr like this.
  3. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me? How to buy the book or the chapters?? This is the only novel in willing to payyy for

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  4. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGG! Did Maxi and Riftan divorced each other during this 3 year seperation?? I really need to know

Mikan101, Paulabigail and Negarrr like this.
  5. wendeexx

Reading List:
    Link
    @ainos thank youuu soo muchhh

6. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much but is there another website because l tried toread at ridi book and l have some difficults

Gabi2077gabrielle and Negarrr like this.
  7. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not the latest Chapter and someone else spoiled the later chapters. Also the series is on hold due to the author being sick it hasn't been updated for months.. Create a ridi book account verify your age and use credit card to charge your riding cash. I use google chrome so it translate to English automatically from the website.

8. Sayani. S

Sayani. S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a spoiler in Instagram that when Maxi saw Riftan for the first time he was covered with kiss marks.. That's lead me to question if he fooled around with other women or if he slept with other women other than Maxi..

Negarrr and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  9. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this has been mentioned in the thread but let me reiterate..
    Maxi is the only girl for Riftan.. He wasn't in any relationship before. He feels disgusted when girls cling to him and it was also his first time on their wedding night. Riftan is the man!:blobhero:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  10. Sayani. S

Sayani. S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i see... I thought so but then I saw the spoiler about how when Maxi saw him , he was covered in kiss marks and Maxi thought "of course he's a playboy"... So i had that kind of thoughts.

11. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    You can backread page 26 for spoilers on Riftan's POV. The backstory on that scene was there. ^^

12. Sayani. S

Sayani. S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Negarrr and sweetaneng like this.
  13. brira

brira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!
    (sorry... my english skills are horrible:blobcry:)
    What are you thinking about the Happy Ending? I hope that that is will be true :blobwink:, because I used a ton of Kleenex until now :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

14. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    Author said it will have a happy ending so don't worry. I just hope she gets well soon and continue the story. I'm looking forward to Riftan and Maxi healing their wounds, even if that means more kleenex for us.:blobcheeky:

15. Heylittlemissy

Heylittlemissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think there will be a happy ending! We must hope and hope that the author comes back healthy! I am hoping at least by the end of this year or January 1st! *praying*

16. sweetaneng

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Unfortunately, no news yet on author..
    2. There's a long way to go. Our couple still need to resolve some issues (more on emotional, personal aspects), and we need MORE fluffy scenes, don't we? :aww: author mentioned about having sidestories when Part 2 completed and then Part 3.
    3. So far there's not as much romantic moments in part 2 if we compared it from part1..that's because maxi and riftan can't fully resolve their feelings after separation since they are in the middle of a war. They still have cute moments together here and there so no worries. Most of them were already spoiled here, you can check in page 26 as I've seen fluffy spoilers there for part 2.
    4. Lol let's trust the writer on her promise of a happy ending.

17. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's word excerpt discord I was talking about, but now they've deleted the channels because they're going legal.

Negarrr likes this.
  18. supermichiko

supermichiko Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meee

19. ShinahX

ShinahX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you still translate? :)

20. Dashie

Dashie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I hope you guys are all doing well. I just wanted to thank @sweetaneng , @ainosz, @hiddencholic and @Csfer1985 for all the spoilers. I actually compiled all the spoilers on a doc so I wouldn't go back and forth from page 1-32 here :LOL: I read all of them spoilers more than 4 times already!!! I hope that the author will be in good health soon and know that Under the Oak Tree has a lot of international fans. I'm late discovering this lovely novel so I'm just relying on the Light Novel update and spoilers here. To our generous translators, I hope you can post more spoilers in your free time. I specifically look forward for the translated parts (not summary) of the following:

1. When Riftan and the knights saw Max's abuse (there are already bits of spoiler here but it was more of a summary). I wanted to know if it's all a Max POV or do we get some thoughts from the knights when they saw Maxi. I think this is the climax or turnaround point for all the characters now that the big secret of Max was revealed.
    2. When Uslin got mad or mocked Max for her stuttering.
    3. Some bits of the first war, Riftan and Max's fight because she sneaked in the war.

I read the fanfiction while Max was unconscious. I used google to translate so some of it were a bit odd :LOL: but I love that it was Ruth's POV. It was really heartbreaking :cry: I hope in Part 2 Max will learn that Riftan loved her ever since from the beginning :love::love: